All Comments on 'A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 1'

by Iva Biggun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
all round great stuff

I've read loads of these stories and this is definatley one of the best...A great bulid up wih proper character interactions and explanations making the final moments all that much more intense....loved every line of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I stopped reading when he bragged about his.......

8 inch cock--Wish you guys would GROW UP

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Really Good Tale So Far.

I'm not sure why there are complaints about the size of the guy's member. At least it wasn't monster sized. All in all I thought it was a really good tale so far IB. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really great build up to the end

Can't complain at all about how you described the seduction and the lead-in to the finale. It went through him noticing her, to thinking about her, to her teasing him, then them both doing it. Only thing is the joint didn't seem to add to the experience and seemed to just 'appear,' seemingly and unneeded addition. I would have appreciated the story even more, as the joint wasn't the catalyst for the action (this is why I say it could have been eliminated). I would have given this a 5 had you described his orgasms better, and what she felt upon getting filled at the end. That's sometimes the missing element to getting to a '5.' Thing is, you built up the rest of the story so well with describing her, describing her flirting and dressing up for him that I say "why get brief with description of their orgasms?"

hedonist66hedonist66almost 16 years ago
Grrrrrreat!!

Great story! Perfect pace! Lots of teasing, and then, bang! Right to the great sex scenes. Lots of details! Wonderful job! Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

Great story but leave out the weed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar

"The semester was finally over, and as a reward for all our hard work and great grades at college, our parents were sending my sister and I on a trip to ...."

Would you say: ".....our parents were sending I on a trip...."? No? I didn't think so. The sister & you are both obectives in this case and "..my sister and me ..." fits the bill nicely. If you said, "..so, my sister and I were being sent on a trip...." that would be fine because both would then be the subjects of the verb "being sent",

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grammar

I agree the grammar in this story needs to reworked. Also, it became a bit tedious to read "Pammy and I" so many times. Maybe an editor would help tighten it up? Liked the premise though.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
GREAT 5 STAR STORY

TOO BAD THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 10 YEARS. TOO BAD! AUTHOR IS GOOD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous