A Camping Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now as he rolled the hard nipples between his fingers, the color became more intense. The pink turned a darker shade and became more red. Fred pulled a nipple and it stretched. He waited for Ann to yell, but she seemed to enjoy having her nipple stretched.

He pulled a little more, amazed at how far she would allow him to stretch her.

Ann was getting intensely hot. She always loved having her tits fondled. Her face was inches from the massive head of the long cock. She took a finger and traced the blue veins in the shaft.

She stuck out her tongue and felt the veins with her tongue. She licked the shaft starting at the base and working her way to the head. She raised the long cock straight up and looked down into the big pee hole. Her tongue descended and licked around the head and into the hole. Ann then licked the large flaring crown. When she stuck her tongue in the grove between the head and the shaft, Fred groaned and his cock jerked in her hand.

Ann heard the voices of Jim and Debbie amid the splashing of water. They were coming back from their swim. Suddenly feeling self conscious Ann sat up again.

Debbie grabbed a towel and began drying Jim. Ann watched as Debbie worked the towel over her husband's body. As Debbie worked, her tits rubbed against Jim. He could feel the massive melons pressing against him and rubbing up and down his body.

Jim's cock got hard as Debbie began drying his thighs. Debbie enjoyed feeling the young hard body. She saw the young mans cock rise as she slid the towel between his legs. She moved the towel up and carefully dried his balls and cock. Debbie gave the appearance of not paying much attention to the stiff dick and firm balls. In fact she examined it very carefully and had to resist the urge to suck it into her mouth. It was enough now to just torment him with her tits. She had learned that most men had fantasies about meeting a woman with tits like hers.

Jim was obviously one of those men.

The day was coming to a close. The foursome decided to again have dinner in the motorhome. As they walked back to the camp, Ann told Jim that she had played with Fred's cock, that she felt guilty about it. Jim swallowed hard and told her not to worry, it was ok with him.

After showering and eating, the four sat in the living room area.

They wore the short robes that Fred and Debbie had supplied.

Tonight Debbie had sat on the couch next to Jim, this left Ann to sit next to Fred. The music was playing in the background and they drank wine and talked. Ann noticed a massage book on the bookshelf. Debbie said that she and Fred had taken a massage class a couple of years ago. Debbie suggested that Ann have Fred give her a massage. Fred began rubbing Ann's neck and shoulders.

Fred and Ann moved to the bedroom. Ann removed her robe and lay face down on the bed. Fred got some oil from a drawer and began working on Ann's shoulders and arms. He worked down her back and massaged her ass then her legs. Ann rolled over onto her back and Fred began at her shoulders. As he worked on her shoulders, Ann looked at his big cock hanging next to her. She extended her arm and let the heavy shaft drag against it as Fred worked. Fred felt his cock brushing against Ann's arm. Fred moved so his shaft was inches from Ann's face. Ann reached up and took the big cock in her hand, she held it close and examined it as she pulled the foreskin back.

She began licking the head and pushing her tongue into the hole.

With both hands wrapped around the heavy shaft, she put the head into her mouth. She sucked it and licked it, squeezed it as hard as she could. Her lips locked over the high crown of the head.

Fred pinched her tits, pulled her nipples up, rolling them between his finger and thumb. She had the biggest, hardest nipples he had felt in a long time.

Ann removed the massive hard head from her mouth.

"Rub your cock on my tits."

Fred moved his cock to her tits and began rubbing the head over the pretty little tits. Ann watched as the cock rolled over her mounds and pushed against her big nipples. Her pussy was getting hot and wet. Ann placed her hands on her tits, squeezing them, pushing them up to meet the glorious cock. With one hand she guided the dark red head of the shaft to one of her nipples that she held in her other hand. She pressed the big nipple into the hole of his cock, rubbing the two together. Letting her nipple fuck this massive prick. If her nipples hadn't been so large, she could have entered the big piss hole.

Fred straddled Ann with his cock now between her tits. Ann pushed her tits together on either side of his hard shaft. Her nipples rolled inward and rubbed along the shaft as Fred worked it back and forth. The big cock was long enough to allow Ann to open her mouth and take the head in while her hard nipples rubbed against the meaty stick. Ann couldn't believe how big this marvelous tool was. Her tongue licked the tip of the cock as she sucked the head.

Fred reached down and ran his fingers through the mass of pussy hair. He pressed his palm against the firm mons, his middle finger extended to the top of her slit. Fred rubbed the mons with a firm circular motion as his finger searched for Ann's clit. Ann was moving her hips slightly as she sucked his cock. Ann's nipples responded to the friction of the veined shaft rubbing against them. Fred's hand moved down and his finger felt the wet slit. Ann was hot and very wet, the finger slipped easily into her cunt. When Ann felt the finger enter her she pushed up to meet it. Fred's finger dove deep into the soft tight pussy.

Ann stopped pressing her tits against the hard shaft. She grabbed the cock with both hands and began pumping it back and forth. The head was still locked in her mouth, her tongue still licking the end of the big stick. She could feel the skin of the cock sliding back and forth over the ripples of veins beneath. Pulling the cock out of her mouth, Ann paused to look again at the red head of the shaft. She thought that her lusty sucking may have had made the head even redder, or perhaps it was simply the glistening shine of her saliva all over the head.

Ann rubbed the cock against her tits. She worked her pussy against the finger that pleasured her wet hole. Fred leaned back forcing his finger deeper into Ann. He rubbed his thumb against her clit. He brought his index finger into position and worked it into the tight pussy. Ann felt the additional finger in her cunt.

She twisted to accommodate the new entrant. Her pussy expanded to the two fingers as they worked in and out.

"Oh shit, rub my clit! God, I love this big cock. My pussy's burnin'. Eat me, I want you to suck my cunt."

Fred moved down and buried his face into Ann's hot cunt. Ann spread her legs wide and pulled her pussy lips apart. Fred's mouth was filled with warm soft cunt, silky black hair, salty pungent cunt juice. He licked the length of the slit, then sucked the hole. He moved his tongue to her clit rolled it around. He rubbed his teeth against the hard clit sending spasms through Ann. He returned to her pink hole and lapped at it like a dog. He dug his tongue deeply into her pussy and frenched it furiously.

Ann pulled her legs together and squeezed his head between her thighs then released him.

Fred rubbed his finger around her anus as he lapped at her pussy.

He brought the finger up to the pussy and collected some slick pussy juice. The finger returned to the puckered ass hole and pressed gently in. The slick finger slid into Ann's ass and soon was working in and out. As he finger fucked her ass, he wiggled the finger around deep in her while nibbling her clit.

Ann went off with a flood of cum.

"Shiiiit, that's it, ... gooood, gooood, don't stop! Suck me! Do my clit! Ohhh, fuck me now, fuck."

"You ready for my cock, honey? Ready for a good fuck?"

"Ohhh, damn I want it. Go easy. I think you're too big."

Fred reached into a drawer beside bed and retrieved a tube of K-Y.

"Don't worry, I'll grease it up real good and let you do the pushing"

"Let me." and Ann took the K-Y. She squeezed some on her fingers then rubbed it into her pussy then squeezed some more, rubbing it lovingly over the big cock.

She lay back and raised her legs, reached down and gripped the hard monster. Fred was extremely hard now and excited. He always enjoyed the first time with a new woman. It was like being a virgin again. Ann rubbed the thick head up and down her slit and around her clit. She moved into the cock and pushed the head into her waiting cunt. She felt the big rod push her lips aside. She worked it back and forth, briefly remembering the pain she felt when Jim had fucked her for the first time.

The huge hard head was inside her and she winced as her cunt resisted the stretching for a moment. The rest of the shaft now slid in. Fred held his hand around his cock about the half way point. He began stroking slowly. Ann could feel his hand as it bumped her pussy. Ann wrapped her legs around him and began fucking faster.

"Faster. Fuck me hard. Hot damn baby, give me all of it. I wanna feel all that big cock in me."

Fred released his grip on his cock, he started fucking her with long strokes and faster tempo. Ann could see the big shaft sliding in and out of her pussy. She enjoyed watching the cock appear and disappear. She thought she could feel the high crown of the head scraping against her pussy wall. Her cunt felt full.

She wished that Fred had two cocks, because she wanted to be sucking on the thick dick while it fucked her hot cunt.

"Suck my tits. Bite my tits. Ram your cock in me and suck my tits. I wanna fuck harder."

Fred dutifully bent forward and began sucking the young sweet nipples. Ann squeezed her tits and pushed them up into the hot mouth. Fred sucked her nipples into his teeth and bit down softly. He rammed his cock in and out of the tight cunt. Ann wrapped her cunt around the hard shaft and gripped it. She pictured the stiff member with its veins bulging out as it rammed in and out of her.

Ann was pumping her hips wildly. The big cock rammed to the very end of her hole. The big dangling balls slapped against her ass.

Ann's tits were on fire as he bit her nipples and pulled them.

She reached down and rubbed her clit furiously. Her pussy was sopping wet. She could hear the sucking noise as the cock fucked her, forcing pussy juice out on each stroke. The juice ran down her ass.

"Harder baby, harder. Fuck me as hard as you can. I wanna cum. I wanna feel your cum. Tell me when you're gonna cum."

"Ohhh, I'm getting close, hon. You're gonna make me cum any minute now. God, your puss is so hot and tight."

Fred's balls tensed. His cock tingled.

"Ohhhh, nowwww. I'm cumming nowwww. Ahhhhh. Ann."

Ann felt Fred's whole body vibrate as he shot his load deep inside her. Suddenly her pussy was filled with warm cum that came oozing out of her pussy. The cum squeezed by the tight fit of Fred's big shaft in her pussy. Ann rubbed her clit wildly and brought her orgasm on. She rammed her pussy into Fred, twisting her hot cunt around on the massive cock.

"Ohhh yeahhh. Oh fuck. Oh that's gooood. I feel your cum. Leave it in me. Leave it. I wanna feel it in me some more."

Fred relaxed and lay on top of Ann. His cock was still in her wet pussy. She could feel his cock lose its hard. Even when it was soft it felt good inside her. She kissed him, they had just fucked furiously and this was the first time that she kissed him.

She put her arms around him.

"Oh dam that was good. Do you think Debbie let Jim fuck her too? I hope so."

"I'm sure she did. Why don't we go take a peek?"

Fred knew that as soon as he and Ann had left Debbie alone with Jim, she would have her tits out to entice the young man. Which is exactly what happened. As Fred and Ann departed down the hall toward the bedroom, Debbie loosened her robe allowing it to fall open providing an enticing glimpse of her enormous breasts.

As Jim turned to look at her his eyes widened at the sight of the ample breasts. His cock stiffened and popped up through his robe.

"Jim, there you go flattering me again. I've never met a guy that gets hard as quickly as you. Is it me or are you just always that way?"

"It's you" laughed Jim as he reached over and began rubbing one of Debbie's big tits.

Debbie put her arm around Jim's head and pulled his mouth to hers. She buried her tongue deep in Jim's mouth and he sucked on it. Debbie's tit filled Jim's hand, it felt firm and heavy. He could feel the nipple stiffen and become hard.

Debbie pushed Jim's head down to her big tits. "C'mon baby, why don't you give mama's tits some good sucking."

Jim buried his face in the luxurious full breasts. He began sucking and licking one tit while his hand pinched and fondled the other. Debbie lay back on the couch carrying Jim with her, his mouth locked on her big boob. As Jim licked and sucked her tits, she placed her hands on his head and ran her fingers through his hair. She directed his mouth around her massive mounds.

"Ooooh, hon, suck 'em hard. Suck mama's big nip's"

Jim worked his mouth over one tit then the other. He held a tit using both hands and massaged it, forcing the little button nipple into his mouth. He opened his mouth wide, trying to draw the whole big brown areola into his mouth. These tits were even better than he imagined they would be.

Debbie's pussy was hot, her juices were flowing. She rubbed her shaved twat against Jim as her knobs tingled at his sucking. Her pussy was begging for attention. Debbie pushed Jim's head down directing him to her slick slit.

"C'mon baby, it's time for mama's cunt to get some of that hot tongue."

Jim mumbled "ummf ummf" and gladly let Debbie push his face into her bare box. Jim had never eaten a shaved pussy. How different this was compared to the hairy bush of his wife. Debbie's pussy was big and soft, she had thick outer lips with a deep crevice.

He licked up and down the lips several times enjoying their soft flesh. Debbie spread her legs wide opening her cunt. Jim paused to look at the open hole surrounded by dark pink skin. Debbie pulled his head into her cunt, Jim dug his tongue deep into the hole.

He smelled traces of perfume mixed with the pungent aroma of her pussy juice. He licked and tasted the delicious fluid forming in her hot hole. He felt her clit pressing against his lip and moved his tongue to begin licking it. Her clit was hard and long enough for him to grip with this lips. Jim bit the clit with his lips sending spasms of pleasure through Debbie. He sucked on the clit, tickling it with his tongue as his mouth sucked on the soft flesh surrounding her clit.

His tongue returned to her cunt hole where he again licked deeply into her. Debbie began forcing Jim's head in and out of her cunt.

"Tongue fuck me, gimmee that tongue. Ugh, yeah, get me off with that tongue. Ooooh like that, yesss."

Jim bobbed his head rapidly back and forth, fucking her wet pussy with his tongue. He began rubbing her clit with his finger.

"My ass, baby. Do my ass. Put your finger up my shitter. I love that." said Debbie as she raised her legs up.

Jim was excited. Ann never let him fuck her ass. He moved a hand to the crack of her ass and rubbed up and down the length of it.

His finger felt the puffy opening of her ass hole. It was open slightly. He moved the finger to her pussy and coated it with slick pussy juice. Then he rubbed his finger around the entrance to her asshole pressing gently, then more firmly. His finger slid into the opening. Unlike her pussy it was dry and felt tight. He worked his finger up and down in her hole. Finger fucking her asshole with ever quickening strokes, he worked on her pussy with his tongue. Sucking her pussy, licking her cunt hole, fucking her ass.

"Ooooh yah, you got it baby, hit my spot. Oh god, I'm gonna cum."

Jim was excited feeling Debbie reach an orgasm. She pulled his head into her pussy practically smothering him in her big hot cunt.

She pulled his head up from her pussy and dragged him to her face. She began kissing him and licking her pussy juice from his face. She kissed him ferociously. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her wet cunt against him. She rolled her big tits against his chest as she devoured his mouth.

"C'mon baby, get that cock in mama's hot puss." She reached between them and grabbed Jim's hard dick.

"Oh baby, you're just as hard as a rock aren't you?

Tell mama you wannna fuck her brains out."

"Geez Debbie, yer the hottest girl I've ever met. I wanted to fuck you the first day I saw you."

Debbie pulled Jim's hard young cock into her waiting cunt and locked him into her with her legs. Jim immediately began pumping fast and hard into her. He was as hot and horny as the day he got his first fuck. Debbie flexed her pussy muscles and gripped his cock. She continued kissing him, burying her tongue deep in his mouth, drawing her tongue back and sucking his tongue into her mouth. Jim felt her huge tits smashed against him. Debbie worked her pussy in a grinding motion each time Jim plunged into her.

Debbie moved her head away from Jim's mouth and pulled him up a bit so she could suck his nipples. Debbie pulled Jim's nipple into her mouth and worked it with her tongue. Her bare pussy ground against his balls as she met his stroke.

"C'mon baby, fuck me hard. Jam that hard cock in me. I luvvit."

Jim pumped harder, her pussy felt like it was sucking his cock into her and holding it. Her cunt felt warm and wet on his stiff cock. He could hear the noise of his cock ramming in and out of her. His balls were tight and rubbed against her cunt when he pushed his rod hard into her. It almost felt that he could push his balls into her wet cunt.

"Aaaaaah, I'm gonna cum, ooooooh Debbie, I'm gonna cum in you."

"Do it baby, c'mon, shoot a big load in me. I wanna feel some hot cum in my pussy."

Jim ground his cock into her cunt. Debbie buried her face in his and sucked his tongue into her mouth. She pulled him into her with her legs and worked her pussy rapidly back and forth as Jim's cum burst out of his cock. Debbie felt the hot fluid fill her pussy. She maintained her leg lock on Jim and continued kissing him as his strokes in her pussy slowed. Cum ran out of her cunt and down her ass. She reached down and wiped some off her ass with two fingers. Bringing the fingers to her mouth, she licked some cum then offered her fingers to Jim. He opened his mouth and took her cum laden fingers in. He tasted her pussy juice now mixed with his cum. He sucked on her fingers and she kissed him.

Fred's voice broke into their reverie, "Well, it looks like a good time was had by all."

Ann hurried over to Jim as Debbie released him from the leg lock.

"Oh Jimmie, this was great. Did you like it? Did you fuck Debbie?

I hope so."

"Uh huh" Jim smiled, "And I guess you finally got to have a real ten inch cock."

"Oooooh I did. But I still like your cock the best."

Fred broke in, "Well, I say we all shower and get something to eat. Debbie and I have to leave early in the morning."

The group cleaned up and ate. With lots of hugs and kisses Jim and Ann left their new friends after planning another get together for dinner in a few weeks. Fred and Debbie wanted Jim and Ann to meet another couple.

- The End -

* * * * *

[If you enjoyed this story and would like to say thanks - then please do. Or if you have had similar experiences, I'd love to hear of them. I'd also be interested in your gender and age (20's 30's etc.). If you care to tell me what you enjoy it will help me decide what topics to work on in the future.]

It's okay to *READ* stories about unprotected sex with strangers. But it isn't okay to *HAVE* unprotected sex with strangers!! You only have one body per lifetime, so take good care of it.