All Comments on 'A Captain and Her Ship Ch. 02'

by Eutopia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More? #%*@ yes

Of course there are those who want more this is a great read and nicely unique the grammar could use some touch up but that's easily overlooked :)

Tru_SaffronTru_Saffronalmost 12 years ago
MOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.....please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
would love more

Thanks for finally posting! I love your work and have missed Sophie, in all her incarnations. Would love to have more from any of your stories. Please don't make us wait so long for the next one. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

I really love this story. I hope you're able to come up with another chapter! I adore Vul, his actions are so...cute, I guess XD

lilqtlucylilqtlucyalmost 12 years ago

Yay! You're back!!! I love this! You can see Vul starting to gain more human emotions compared to the first chapter! Though it might be a glitch caused by the Super Nova.....or his AI evolving. I can't wait to read the next chapter! All of your stories are great! I won't mind an update on Seven and Sophie! Maybe combine the two stories together? Like on Andromeda where the ship create an android of herself so that she could go on missions with the team?

equatoequatoover 11 years ago

more please more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
REMARKABLE

Aint gonna cut any corner's here..LOVED THIS CHAPTER you've got some reall talent im tellin ya, i sincerely hope for those other 2 chapters you've thought of, but of course i wont push for them but again great job and would love to see more !

codyjack1312codyjack1312about 11 years ago
ummm...

Is this waiting a year between stories gonna be a habit? im not trying to be mean, except that its bee forever since u last posted!

BluePhoenix0020BluePhoenix0020about 11 years ago
Hot Damn

EXCELLENT work yet again, would of course love to see more of this get written if at all possible, I really like the sort of progression the relationship between the two is going. Very interested to see where you can take this. Keep it up :]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

Just found your work and really loved the stories. Work as well written as yours is rare. I just want more of their story. As it seems there is a lot that could be developed in this story, other adventures. Pretty please write some more, even another character.

Ruth

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Really great story with a lot of detail, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved this!

This is a great series and you really must continue it! Love that the female character isn't some perfect modelesque bimbo but a real woman, both physically and emotionally. Absolutely love the evolution of Vul as he struggles to understand how he is changing and his utter devotion to Sophie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More vul and Sophie

I would love to read more, keep going!

RailroadManRailroadManabout 9 years ago
Vul and Sophie

I would indeed like to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You're a fantastic writer! I'd love to read more from you, regardless of the context. Your stories are so nuanced and your characters are so realistic and fleshed out. Please, please continue writing. I'd read the back of a shampoo bottle if I found out you'd done the copy for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous!

I really enjoy his series! You have a great imagination and a terrific sense for what is sinfully erotic. Wish there was more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous