All Comments on 'A Captive Audience'

by Czarina

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
M_Lady69M_Lady69almost 20 years ago
CLAP CLAP CLAP

Wow this story is great. I liked how in the end they all walked away with something. You are a great writer and love how your mind thinks. hope to read lots more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hoorrrnnnyyyyy

great read, it just got better

I want a next installment

now I am all hot and bothered

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very hot and great for a "forced" fantasy

Enjoyed this story greatly, it was just long enough to really start all the juices flowing, and it made wonderful pictures for my mind--congratulations on your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great gangbang

loved the young guys fucking the wife but would have like more detail and her cooperation with the virgin. also enjoy making the husband sucking Rick off and then licking their cum out of her well fucked pussy. If I cum too soon my wife makes me eat her till she cums. Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
extra

That was a fantastic story ....but just one thing extra would have made it for me.

I the husband had fucked his wife's sopping pussy at the end.

But it was great anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
encore!

czarina,

you are great. i like the way you use real language...you didn't mention "butt cheeks" once. hot and sexy. why don't you go out and pick up a couple of guys and write about it. we are all waiting for anything you write.

tina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm dripping because of you!!

This is the hottest story I've read. Do you know how incredibly horny you've made me!! I need to feel my fingers inside my hot pussy because of you!! I dreamed that the young stud then fucked the husband as he was fucking his wife. Mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

I have read a lot of stories on here but whenever I want a sure fire orgasm, I look this story up. Has everything anyone needs. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you.

Thanks for the story...and by the way...I am Walt...my wife is Sheila...this was writen for me..and i love the reaction it is getting.

Thanks to the author...she is fantastic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As soon as the rapist were out the door Walt

and sheila quickly phoned 911. They told the dispatcher that they were the victims of a home invasion by a bunch of the towns no good for nothing punks. He and Sheila gave the names of the rapist. The police sent an ambulance and they were both taken to the hospital. Dna traces of every rapist were taken from Shelia. The hospital crew were hesitant to take samples from Walt but he assured them that he too was forced to undergo attention from the rapist. The brothers were caught before they even got back to town. They screamed that Walt and Sheila enjoyed themselves. The police ask them if they force themselves on the couple and they finally agreed that they had> The police told them that what they thought were the couple enjoying the rape was just two people being forced into a situation and they had to act like they enjoyed it to keep from being killed. The Rapist told the police that they were just having fun and that they wouldn't hurt anyone. The police used the dna evidence against them and their own admissions against them and they were all sentenced to life in prison. The prison inmates were happy to know that some young tender butthole were being sent to them. The fact that they were rapist just made it better. the five didn't even last out the year before they were all dead. The victims of bloody murdersby unknown inmates. Some said that Shelia and Walt used to visit with some of the inmates in a private place in the prison before the five were murdered. Sll the men they met with were in for the rest of their natural lives and it was sugested that the couple were sex slaves to the prisoners till they died at an old age. No one in town never knew this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no reluctance

good idea , but it was in wrong department. i would have liked at least some reluctance from both hubby and wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My pussy is wet and dripping

Any good whore knows that we say how but once you get a cock or fingers up our pussy, we are all wet and begging for more.

Great story. Women who say no to anal, have never had it. A rod in the cutn and up the ass is just heaven!

You know why the bible bans sex, We would do nothing else all day long!

EmmintEmmintalmost 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

Would like to read more about this couple and their captors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I like this one. No punching, no threats to kill and all that crap, just getting her motor running and getting their wicked way with her … BUT … did she orgasm? If they were at her over and hour and with all her erogenous zones being assaulted I would have expected at least several orgasms to have been forced out of her. No mention - R

CroonyCroony11 months ago

Totally unbelievable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous