All Comments on 'A Caring Mother'

by tompayne1809

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Hot and erotic

I hope that Joanne starts to need some of Chris' big cock up her pussy and takes matters in her own hands and fucks her son.

Thanks for the read.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 11 years ago
Good start

This is a really good first story. At least i hope there is more. The father watching feels wrong so I hope in future chapters it is without the father sitting there.

I can't wait until they go further.

klippertklippertover 11 years ago
HOT

Luv a good hand job...that was intense. I certainly hope she massages his ass...then the complete ball licking and rimming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

I can just see this going on for a bunch more chapters. What happens when she goes back to bed with her husband? Bet he likes it and does her good. I can see the son getting invited into there bedroom at a later date for more education watching mom and dad go at it and maybe getting some oral from mom at the same time. You could go on and on for a long time with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Looking forward to more chapters of meeting the Madisons. I so wish the you would include a scene of the mom at the son's barber shop, get her hair cut short and pussy shaved while the son watches from the waiting lounge.

SlutMom1975SlutMom1975over 11 years ago

Oh what a fantastic story. I can not wait for a few more chapters to follow up on this one. Mmmmh........that is why we mothers are there for our kids.......

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
happy mother's day!

great story. looking forward to reading more about this fucked up family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

Many young men are in similar circumstances. A lot of mothers would like to help their son's but don't know best way. A helping hand can have tremendous benefits in improved behavior, schoolwork and confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, please

Could you do a family threesome as a sequel?

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
COULD BE HOTTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TELL A GOOD STORY, KEEP IT UP. IT SHOULD GET HOTTER........................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bigcock

Wish I had a mom like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chris's mom is a role model to all mothers

Naturally, a mother loves her darling baby boy to pieces, ask her and she'll tell you she'd do anything for her boy. But in fact, most mothers are too constrained by outmoded, ridiculous social norms to be true to that claim. Chris is a lucky lad because his mother is smart and fearless when it comes to her son's welfare. She realizes what it means that here boy's a boy, with pressing masculine needs between his strong young legs. He's got a cock that's so darn cute when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, mom loves it. But when Chris's cock is big and hard and reaching for the sky, mom knows what that means, too. Her boy's got to unload his young balls and shoot his creamy semen in a huge geyser. That's when she takes Chris's big fat cock in her firm motherly hand and jerks it till her boy shoots all of his semen, and gets the relief he needs. Chris and his mother smile at each other. Once again, mom's helped her boy, as she's helped him all of his young life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

I loved the build up and especially the watching and cautious exploration. I would have loved to have known the Dad was listening and masturbating in the hall, and maybe cumming at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Future cucky boy in the making. need some military cock up his arse.

nashman1000nashman1000over 8 years ago
GREAT!

I really loved this story and the entire series. Fantastic writing skills, and the plot is great.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 8 years ago
YEAH MOM... OH YES..!

Just the thought of my mother taking my hard cock in her hand and wrapping her long cool fingers around me and masturbating me to ejaculation is a HUGE fantasy that I would love to experience in real life. This one had me shooting hard just as Chris did.

gaypenisgaypenisover 6 years ago

That was a fantastic story I found myself stroking my dick all the way through the story

tboolvrtboolvralmost 6 years ago
Good story, but......

His mother either had bionic hearing or he was very loud for her to hear his “intake of breath” from upstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ideal Mother

This story is amazing, I wish I had a mother like his. My mom would parade around naked at night and in the master bedroom where the TV was, she would have me get in bed with her and wrestle with me. But that was a far as it went, although I would get a hand full of her breasts. After I went my own room, I would masturbate and come all over my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I keep cumming back to it. My first sexual encounter with my mother happened as I was in bed masturbating. She walked into my room just as I was shooting my load, mother came to my beds edge and took hold of my cock and continued pumping it until I was totally drained. I had cum all over my stomach and chest, which she proceeded to gather up in her hand and then place to her lips.

I was so breathless after cumming, all I could do was moan. Mother then rubbed the cum all over my cock and began stroking it so I became hard as a rock again. I put my hand under her blouse and started rubbing those huge tits of hers, pushing the bra up so I could fondle the nipples. With this, she put her head down and inserted my cock into her mouth, and began giving me the blowjob of my life.

It didn't take long until I was shooting my load into her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed. Now this happens almost on daily basis, only I get to suck on her tits as she's taking care of me. Lucky to have a caring mom.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

That was really fucking hot! Thank you!

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

"Chris started crying" Jeez, what a fucking whimp . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous