All Comments on 'A Cat Named Cupid'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved this story. Its done so well with romance and humor and hot guys too. You also nail the personality of a cat purrfectly.Five stars from me.

Gene63Gene63about 9 years ago
Yes!

Absolutely love love love this story! You nailed Cupid's personality perfectly...but that comes with owning cats!!! I really enjoyed the interaction with Andy and Steven...it was a perfect ending to a perfect Valentine story!!!

Gene63Gene63about 9 years ago
Tsunami of life fluid?

I've never, in my almost 52 years, heard an orgasm referred to as a "tsunami of life fluid"...that had to be my favorite line in the entire story. All the references to movies and stories I've seen and read made this an especially enjoyable read for me. JKD, you are especially gifted and deserving of the 5 stars I previously gave you!!!

avidreadravidreadrabout 9 years ago

Loved the story. The guys are great and the cat is great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As a cat lover this made me laugh a lot!!

Tuna juice! :)

JamesTasmanJamesTasmanabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it. And yes, I have a cat too.

James

Ellana_GraymarkEllana_Graymarkabout 9 years ago

Love this story. The guys are great. And the cat is just absolutely perfect, his personality is spot on. Cats are exactly like that, controlling and sneaky :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

That is a great story and I loved very much. I hope to see more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As feline staff I loved this story.

Here's to hoping one day I find my Andy, and that he and my Kitties may love one another as much as Steven and Andy love Cupid. Sweet, charming, imaginative story, I hope there are more to come.

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Thank you

Was a wonderful story, as a cat owner myself, they can bring love in a very unexpected way. :)

DonRDonRabout 9 years ago
Loved this story!

This was one of the most entertaining and engaging stories I've read here; in part because I love cats I guess. I loved Cupid because he was so like my own "masters" - all seven of them! What a great story device to bring folks together. Thanks!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I thought this was really sweet and enjoyable. I am not a big cat person b/c i have birds :) but I'm an animal person and I loved the internal dialogue of Cupid's. he made me laugh several times. it was a sweet story . good luck with the contest.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 9 years ago
So sweet!

Totally enjoyed this tale! Just funny enough to make it believable that these two people and one seriously awesome cat found each other, and just serious enough to let me know they could be real..

All around a great read and thank you very much, yet again, for your awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****

I always love your stories.

As a cat servant myself, I laughed hysterically at the beginning.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

Exceptionally clean writing, crisp without being the least bit cold. You have a real love for the words. It comes through in every sentence, warm, and comforting like a cat curled up on your lap.

This was in turns clever, charming, and touching. Emotional writing with none of the melodrama and all of the effect. A wonderful story for the contest. As sweet and authentic as a hand-made valentine, and as carefully crafted and as succulent as European dark chocolate.

We all hope for this kind of Valentine's Day. It also goes to show you that sometimes a pussy CAN be useful, even in GM. ;)

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Good read

I do enjoy your stories. I felt thought hat this one was just so so. It was cute but I felt like it was rushed at the end. I didn't like how rushed I felt when reading it. Also the romantic scenes where just so so. It was cute.

I did laugh pretty hard about the cats attitude. Having had a cat for 21 years I felt for Andy. I told her all my secrets. I felt for him being sad about loosing mittens. I'm obviously a cat person....anyways I still have you a 5.

TM

housemousechrishousemousechrisabout 9 years ago
Wonderfully sweet!

What a sweet little story! Just perfect for a Saturday night read. I hope the guys find long term happiness with each other. I'm sure Cupid hopes so too.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 9 years ago
Terrifically fun outing

Cupid scores a home run. I enjoyed the view behind the curtain, into the intrepid feline's meddling. Anyone who's ever been owned by a cat will get a kick out of this one. Thanks for a refreshingly good, clean read with a little something different.

OnimpulseOnimpulseabout 9 years ago
Hilarious!

This story was so very captivating!! It was witty, sexy, quite thought provoking from the cat's POV..it was very well done!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome writing skills!!

GebasGebasabout 9 years ago
Bit late but still

good job on this one. Totally not a cat person, but it was interesting reading from 3 different perspectives, mainly the cat. If there would be a bit more to the story, few more chapters, would be amazing. Love reading your work on hard days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing, simply amazing.

That story was probably one of the best I've read on here. It made me miss my maincoone honey. You do a extremely good job and I'll Remember it for a long time to come. Haven't made a account yet but I am going to now and save this. The secret chef most likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome, I want me of these two!

I just loved this story as I used to live in Columbus and have been to the area in the story.

I also enjoyed the visual descriptions throughout and hope that you will add more to this story!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cats!!!

I have not read anything from the feline point of view before and I find it absolutely delightful. We can't have a cat because of my husband's (20+ years) allergies but we both like them. We are mostly dog people and lost our rescue 16 yo Bichon in September. We will get another soon but we are not quite ready yet

I've read many of your stories and have enjoyed each of them. However this is by far the best. Keep up the good writing. I have become a real fan.

ps: It would be interesting to read a story that includes a dog's point of view.

MenOnly69MenOnly69about 8 years ago

Really cute story. Romantic and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Happy Valentine's Day

Beautiful story, thank you!!

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
😹😹😹😹😹

"You be my Yogi and I'll be your Boo Boo. Show me how bears make love."

Best pick up line ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliantly original.

A simple love story told with real imagination and skill.

This is a thoroughly satisfying read which I enjoyed immensely.

Thank you for creating and posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
535 Followers
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...