All Comments on 'A Cautious Man Ch. 09-13'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
UH OH; Bill's Understading of Zena WAAY off

Bill's understadning of ZENA is way off. Before I get to that let me say that so far I would have to say this is COASTER'S Best story to date.

<br></br>

Bill concludes at the end of Chapter 9 and early on chapter 10 that Zena loved him and did not WANT to hurt him.

<br></br>

<i>I am so sorry I have hurt you. I never wanted to do that. Never."

<br></br>

"I believe you, Zena. Thank you for being honest. </i>

<br></br>

and this early in Chapter10

<i>He truly believed she didn't want to hurt him and that she loved him.</i>

<br></br>

MORON!!!!

<br></br>

consider Zena early on. She thought to herself and said to Bill how most of the other guys she had been out with her self centered and immature jerks.

<br></br>

Yet she started dating Bill with her lesbo decitful relationship going on for years! Ergo she intentionally dated Bill...wanted and ENOURAGED Bill to become serious.

<br></br>

Imagine if BILL had NOT caught Zena mowing the lawn of her girfriend... and he went ahead with the Proposal!! what would Zena have said then?

<br></br>

5 will get ya 10 Zena would Not of said a fucking word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lovely story

another great one by coaster. i agree with the previous poster re: comments on zena. she would have continued her 'other' relationship if bill hadn't found out. is this the end of the story? the last sentence was 'it seemed like a perfect life'. i hope this doesn't turn into one of those cheating wife stories. thanks author for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

I also think this is one of your best stories. The hero was lucky he found out about his girlfriend before he proposed to her. He also should be worried about his wife since she appears to be manipulative and high maintenance.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Foreboding Foretelling - Not Looking Good

Bill has been run over again and unknowingly stands again at a precipice with a manipulative selfish woman who wants to win her ways with sex and now children.<P>

Let the dark music begin slowly as our hero needs more than a cautious attitude about hiring a P.I. to find out her other selfish proclivities. He may eventually find out that he has again been a tool of an unsingular usage once other unknowns surface.<P>

Cue the violins and strumpets - I mean muted trumpets as the music becomes more dark and dire like the murky background.<P>

Author - you are having fun with this one aren't you? Well why not as it is more than good work. Also much appreciated are the daily releases.<P>

With High Regard

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 16 years ago
Very good!

An excellent story with well drawn characters. I have a suspicion that something bad is coming again. There is something wrong with Marion, manipuation is a bad sign. Her thoughts about their sons name are another red flag. We shall see where you take us from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmmm......

looks like the drama is coming. still anticipating the next chapter.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Seemed like ???

Coaster your on a role now. Keep those chapters coming. I love it. I hope she dosent screw him over so bad he kills her. LOL Maybe in another story.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Pure Pleasure,so far,

Even the Zena incident was exciting, if difficult to understand. Why there and then?

Unfortunately Marion sounds like one of those gals always looking for the best offer and very self-centered. I do not believe that she would ever worry about inflicting pain. That she is fiel as long as it is her best option! Considering Billy's personality I am surprised that he married her so quickly. The red lights were there and herlust can be uncontrollable!

Very nice work Coaster2

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Trouble on the horizon?

Methinks I'm seeing signs of trouble on the horizon. I don't see the special connection here like that between his parents. Marion seems to be quite materialistic and wants to control her husband.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Trouble Brewing?

I hope I'm wrong, but I see problems on the horizon.

Marion's materialism is bad enough, along with her apparent snobbishness.

But her unhappiness at Bill choosing their son's name, after she got to name their daughter, smacks of a real selfishness that may cause problems sooner or later.

EddboyEddboyalmost 9 years ago
hope he

got a prenup

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Zena

She KNEW how he would feel, but continued the relationship anyway? If she had the SLIGHTEST hope that he would accept the relationship, BEFORE moving in she should have come clean, and he would have either accepted it, or they could have parted as friends. I don’t know if Maureen is Bi, but how would Zena feel if Bill slept with Maureen?

He thanked her for being “honest”? How honest was she when she was hiding this side of her?

I DON’T believe she TRULY loved him, if she did, she would have told him about Maureen as soon as they started to get serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Something's wrong

She just doesn't seem 'right'. She always seems to want more than she has. Seems that Bill has some idea, but time will tell.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

Minor Point, but was she still paying her share of the rent at her old apartment while living with Bill? If not, how was it still available for her?

"I am so sorry I have hurt you. I never wanted to do that. Never." - That's ridiculous! Sooner or later he was going to find out. She KNEW his feelings and that he would never accept what she wanted. The longer they went on, especially if they got married and maybe had kids, the worse the hurt would be. She KNEW that, that's why she didn't tell him up-front.

"In the short time she had known him, his workforce had grown from ten to twenty" - When did it hit ten? The last I remember he had just hired his first TWO!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Marion comes across as a bit too wanton and manipulative, I expect that it is leading towards her having an affair at some point.

Bill should probably have used a prenup to protect his business

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
For a Cautious Man

He sure keeps getting himself in uncomfortable situations.

coaster2 is painting a murky scene with lots of dark storm clouds. I hope I'm wrong, but their future is looking bleak.

btw, how in the heck did his company jump from 2 employees to 100?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

other than not being a first date fuck (which she probably would have been willing to do) this woman has more warning bells going off than Zena and we know how that turned out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories