A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he sat down on his stool, he opened a tube of KY and squeezed some out on the fingers of his gloved hand and reached up and rubbed it on the part of the catheter that was sticking out of my cock. "I know that it won't be long before your cock responds to what you are feeling and this is in case you develop a hardon". He could obviously see that my cock was already beginning to grow!

I focused on the monitor as he sat down and watched as his now gloved finger returned again to circle my asshole. The KY allowed his finger to slide easily over my tightly stretched skin and as he rubbed directly over the hole I could feel my cock growing. Anal play has always aroused me and now was no exception. If I had not been gagged I would have been begging him to put it in me. Again my body betrayed my feelings and my asshole looked as if it had a mind of it's own as it contracted and expanded around his fingertip. I pushed out with my sphincter muscle to encourage him and when I did, I was rewarded with both the view and the feeling of his finger sliding all the way inside me in one smooth motion.

It certainly was exciting to both watch and feel his finger sliding in and out of my asshole and after a dozen or so deep strokes he completely removed it from my asshole and my sight. When it returned to view, I noticed a large glob of something on it and he began to work it into my hole. He explained that the substance was anal lube and that it would de-sensitize my hole a little and would make things easier. Two more times I watched his hand disappear and reappear with more of the anal lube which he worked thoroughly into my hole.

"This will be a little cold, but I need to look inside your ass to make sure that everything is ok for me to continue." It was not his finger that returned to my asshole but rather an odd looking instrument... it looked something like a speculum that doctors used to examine female patients but this one had three fingers closed together that were about five inches long. It was indeed cold when it touched my sensitive rim but he soon had worked about half of the length of the fingers inside me.

I couldn't help but flinch, a little, as he squeezed the handle and the fingers spread out and locked in the first notch. I could see that my hole was spread open about an inch. He could tell that I had tensed up and slapped my ass with his hand hard enough to make me jump. "Relax and this will be much better. I know that you have had some pretty big things in there but I have to be sure that there will be no problems when I dilate you."

I tried my best to relax and took in a big breath and exhaled and as I did, he opened the fingers another notch. Again I both saw and felt them open my hole up another inch. "Just breath deeply and think about playing with your toys," and on the third breath another notch! I had taken many pictures of my asshole stretched by some large things and some pictures of it immediately after removal but my hole never stayed gaped open long enough to get a picture of it before it closed up. Now I was looking up inside my rectum as the instrument held my hole open.

As Jim used a small penlight to examine the inside of my rectum, I marveled at what it actually looked like in there! Rather than just an open tube as I expected, it was filled with soft looking folds of skin that were bright red. "Everything looks just fine! Now you can see why it feels so good to have something in there. The rectum and colon will expand much more than you would think if you go slow and not force it." My asshole felt empty when he slowly closed the fingers of the device and removed it.

This time it was his finger with another large glob of anal lube that returned to my asshole. While the hole did not remain open, it did look much more relaxed and his finger slipped in with no resistance at all. He sort of crooked his finger and rubbed all the way around inside, as one would do to get the last bit of jelly out of a jar, making sure that it was coated with the lube.

"This should open you up nicely; it is an inflatable butt plug. Don't worry about it bursting while it is inside you as I have blown it up as large as a soccer ball. The end will inflate at about a two to one ratio to the neck which is holding your sphincter open so it will not slip out". The deflated plug was only about an inch and a half in diameter at its widest and I watched as my asshole expanded easily around it and the closed down on the neck. As he gave the bulb that I could not see a few pumps I could definitely feel it growing inside me as well as spreading my hole open. I knew that it could not slip out and I did not want it to!

"Looks like your balls could use some relief, are they sensitive?" I had almost forgotten about them while my attention was focused on my asshole and his question caused me to realize that what had been so painful had subsided to only a dull ache as my scrotum had indeed stretched enough so that the cord holding them was no longer tight. He unclipped the cord from the ball stretcher while holding them in his other hand, then slowly unsnapped it. I am not sure which was worse, the pain of being pulled so far or the pain of returning circulation. He held my balls in his hand for a few seconds and then just let them drop and I winced as they banged against the plug in my ass. When I looked again at the monitor I saw that they really were hanging lower than they ever had....MUCH lower!

As Jim stood up again, he gave the pump a couple more squeezes. The plug already felt like it was the size of a softball inside me and while I could not actually see my asshole because of the base of the plug, I could tell that it was opening up pretty good too. "I need a pee break, but I see that you don't" Jim said, as he rubbed my belly again and looked at the bag. "When I get back, lets see if we can get something on the outside as big as what is on the inside" With that, he was gone!

When Jim came back in, he was carrying something wrapped in a heavy towel and laid it on one of the carts at my feet then rolled an IV stand over close. Then he moved to my side and picked up the nearly full urine bag then pushed on my belly really hard right over my bladder. "Looks like you've finally emptied out, let's get this catheter out". With that, he began to slowly withdraw it from my half hard cock. When it was finally all the way out, it felt strange and sort of empty and I almost missed it being in there.

"Before we start with your balls, let's see how your asshole is doing". He then went to the camera and zoomed it out enough so that I could see my cock and balls again as well as my plug stuffed ass. He grabbed the base of the plug and pulled firmly and said that I was coming along nice. That action caused a large dollop of precum and lube to flow out of the piss hole on my growing cock. A couple more squeezes of the bulb and my insides began to feel as they had when my bladder was so full and I could see my belly beginning to swell out again.

"Ever hear of scrotal infusion?" I had, of course, and had seen pictures of men with enormous ball sacks after having it done. "I have had some saline bags warming up for you. It is quite harmless to the body and will be absorbed by it over time. This is gonna be fun." I looked down between my open legs and watched as he unwrapped the bag and hung it on the IV stand. Attached to the bag was a long tube with a needle on the end and a little device for adjusting the flow.

I turned to the monitor and watched as he picked up my ball sack in his left hand and approached it with the needle in his right. He had apparently opened the valve a little as the saline was dripping out of it. Again I watched, and felt at the same time, the little stick as the needle entered the skin of my sack then was taped down. A strange warm feeling began to spread from my balls thru my entire groin.

Jim then reached up and took my now stiff cock in his hand and with the other gave the bulb another squeeze. As he jacked my cock a couple of times I saw that precum was literally running out of the head. My cock jerked in his hand as he rubbed a slickened finger over the head and across the slit. It was a small wonder that I did not cum when he did that but I guess he knew how close I was as he stopped and released his hold on my cock.

Then I heard air hissing and I felt the plug shrinking inside me then being removed. I watched on the monitor as slid out of me and was surprised to see that my asshole sort of hung open when it was out. Lube dripped out of the swollen and distended rim of my hole and it seemed to look more like a well fucked pussy than a tight asshole.

"Look at this" Jim said as he held the plug up so that I could see it between my legs. He started pumping it up until the bulb end was at least the size of a softball if not larger and the neck that had been stretching my asshole looked to be almost four inches across. He had apparently counted the number of times he had pumped it while it was inside me because he said "You can see that if this was inside you, and this is how big it was, that your little toys were certainly no where close to what you can actually take".

He sat back down on his stool so I turned my attention to the monitor and I saw his gloved fingers, again covered with anal lube, return to my hole... but this time three fingers slid in as easily as one had when we started. Again the fingers went all around inside my hole then disappeared and re-appeared holding the plug. I hardly felt it and had he not held it, it would have slipped right back out. The pressure began to build again as it was inflated and finally he said that we were back to where we HAD been... then two more pumps! Precum again streamed out of my cock.

I also saw that my ball sack was beginning to fill out and while it was not painful, it was an intense feeling as the warm saline continued its steady flow inside. I noticed that my normally wrinkled sack was starting to smooth out as it expanded and my balls began to feel heavy.

I could hardly believe it when Jim told me that we had been at this for over three hours and asked if I wanted something to drink. After nothing to drink all morning except water and then my own piss, I certainly did! He left the room and returned carrying a coke can with a straw in it. He removed the ball gag from my mouth and after I had coughed and cleared my throat he asked if we would need this again. I managed to tell him no, then watched as he pitched it onto one of the carts then stuck the straw in my mouth. The cold coke tasted as good as a feast would have to a starving man and I drank till it was half gone before taking a breath.

I started telling him about what I was feeling and he held his finger up to his lips to silence me. "Later, we will talk about it later. For now, just relax and enjoy... the best is yet to come".

As he held the coke can for me and allowed me to continue to drink, his other hand, now gloveless, rubbed slowly over my chest and stopped at one of my hard little nipples. When he pinched it and rolled it between his fingers my cock surged again. It had always seemed that my nipples were connected directly to my cock. He then gave the other nipple the same treatment before sliding his hand down to my belly where it was swollen out just above my cock and gave a little push down, pumping yet more precum out. When I had finished the coke, he sat the can aside and rubbed my head again... "Break time is over".

During the fifteen or twenty minutes time that had elapsed I had not looked at the monitor and when I did again I could hardly believe the change in my ball sack. It had filled out considerably and my balls were no longer discernable as individual bulges but were lost in the sack that was now completely stretched smooth and rounded out and looked like someone had slipped a baseball inside it. As he sat down again, he took my ball sack in his palm and lifted it a little, saying "now you really have balls".

Two more pumps and I was glad that he had tested the inflatable plug to the size of a soccer ball because that is what it felt like inside me. I had a new appreciation for women when they a are pregnant because that's what I felt like and looking down between my legs it looked like it too. There was a constant stream of clear fluid flowing out of my cock and I could not tell whether it was precum or piss, or maybe it was a combination as there was no room inside me for my bladder to expand.

Again I heard the sound of air escaping and the plug shrinking inside me. Jim gave a pull on the base and it popped out of my ass long before it had returned to its normal size. I could not believe the picture that I saw! My nut sack, swollen and stretched tight and my asshole just hanging open in invitation... an invitation that was soon answered as Jim's fingers returned to my hole.

This time four of his fingers, pulled together to form sort of a wedge, slipped in quite easily and did not stop until they were completely buried inside me with only his thumb stopping further progression. His hand was much larger than my wife's, and yet here it was almost completely inside me! A slow retreat of his fingers was followed by another push in till his thumb stopped it again; then again as he began a slow, and rhythmic, fucking of my asshole with his hand.

I couldn't get enough of the picture of him sliding his hand in and out of me and watched intently each time my hole expanded around his hand, but I did fail to notice that on about the tenth stroke inward his thumb was no longer extended but folded into his palm. As he reached the point where he had been stopping, he gave an a little harder push and I watched, and felt, his entire hand slip inside my ass!

My anal ring seemed to flutter a little as it settled around his wrist and then expand again as he withdrew his hand slowly out of me. There is no other feeling in the world quite like a hand sliding in and out of one's ass, a feeling that had been missing from my life for several years. I had seen many pictures and movies of men being fisted, but I had never watched it live and certainly had never seen my own ass stretched around a hand and I could not tear myself away from the scene before my eyes! Each time his hand exited my ass, my hole seemed to gape open farther and farther and I could easily see up inside, and each time he started pushing it back in, my ass seemed to swallow it like a hungry mouth.

I am not sure how long Jim spent sliding his hand in and out of my ass but the sight and feeling of it had caused me to forget about my balls and suddenly I realized that my ball sack had grown to the size of a softball and the skin looked as if it was going to split any second. I gasped and said something about the size of my balls and he just chuckled and said that perhaps I was full enough. I watched as he reached up and pulled the needle out of my ball sack and noticed that a little of the saline was leaking out of the hole, but very little and it soon stopped.

I felt Jim removed his hand from my ass again, but it did not return. I looked down at him and saw that he had stood up and was removing the gloves from his hands. "I think it is time for a break, you have been there for over five hours... besides there is something that you need to experience."

He turned off the camera then removed the straps that had secured my feet in the stirrups and the ones holding my body to the table, as well as the cuffs on my hands and the strap securing them. Even though I was free of all restraints, I could hardly move so Jim helped me scoot back on the table then removed my feet from the stirrups one at a time and laid my legs down. I could not put my legs together though, because my enormous ball sack was between them. Next he helped me sit up then placed a stool at the end of the table and helped me stand.

When I tried to walk, it was more like a duck waddling as I tried to manage the softball between my legs. "Now I want to show you something really cool". With that he walked over to the counter and picked up a flashlight, then turned off all the lights. He walked back over to me and faced me and said to spread my legs wide. I did that and then he placed the flashlight behind my ball sack. When I looked down at it, it was almost transparent and I could see my two balls suspended in the liquid... a very strange sight! Then the lights came back on.

"Now squat a little and move your hips back and forth". This caused my balls to swing gently between my legs, similar to what I had done many times with weights attached, but this was much better! When I squatted though, I was also reminded of what had taken place in my ass as the lube remaining in me began to trickle down my legs. After about ten or fifteen minutes of walking around and playing with my balls and drinking another coke, Jim ushered me over to a padded mat, like a small wrestling mat, and had me get down on all fours.

When I had done that, I just had to spread my legs again and hunch my hips, causing my balls to swing between my legs. Jim started laughing when he saw what I was doing and kept laughing the whole time he was moving the camera over behind me and lifting the monitor from the cart and placing it on the floor in front of my face. I started laughing myself as the monitor came on and I got to watch my balls hanging and swinging below my still gaped open asshole. I was aware that he was placing some things from the cart on the floor beside the mat but I was too busy watching myself to notice what they were.

"This time, YOU get to do the work" Jim said as I could hear him putting on a surgical glove again. Then the camera was zoomed up again until my asshole, my swinging ball sack and what little of my cock showed, filled the screen. Into the picture once again came Jim's gloved hand, covered with anal lube, and then it was at my asshole, fingers formed into a wedge shape. "I will hold my hand here and let you push back. Each time you push back, I will hold firm, each time you move forward I will move with you. You will get only as much inside you as YOU want."

Not only could I see what was happening and feel what was happening, I was in control of it! I started moving slowly back and watched as his hand began to stretch my hole open again. It had closed up some, but a little push back from me and his hand slid right in. An interesting feeling as I tried a little hunching motion... his hand moving inside me and my big balls swinging on the outside!

I moved forward a little, and sure enough, his hand followed, remaining buried inside me at the point where I had quit pushing back before. I pushed back some more and felt his hand slip a little farther in. I noticed that the glove he was wearing had disappeared from view inside me. Another push back and more of his forearm disappeared inside me and I could feel his hand touching something that had never been touched before, and the way seemed to be blocked by a barrier. I felt his fingers wiggle around a little and the barrier seemed to go away.

"Just the little curve that separates your rectum from your colon, no problem now go ahead". I did and sure enough, his hand slipped in farther, farther than any of my toys had ever been. I had to hold still a minute and absorb what I was feeling. My guts were contracting sort of like they do when I need to take a big dump but it almost felt like they were trying to draw his hand in rather than push it out.

One more push and I was as far back as I could go and when he moved his arm to the side a little I could see that he was inside me over half way up to his elbow. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. It was like I was addicted, I wanted more! As I rocked forward again, Jim reached under me with his other hand and gave my ball sack a playful pat and the started swinging it back and forth. What a marvelous feeling, inside and out. I could feel myself building up to a tremendous orgasm, even though I had not even touched my cock.