A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

He'd also started a fire in the fireplace which added its ruddy light to the room from the dancing flames. Ed turned off the TV and got up off the bed. Now the only light was from the fireplace and made the room seem more cozy and warm.

Ed embraced Carol and she slipped her arms around his neck. They kissed a sweet lingering kiss. When Ed pulled his lips away Carol pulled him back for another, longer, more passionate kiss, with tongue exploring tongue, tasting each other's mouths and liking what they tasted.

After the long kiss, followed by a few shorter ones, Carol pulled back and looked up into Ed's eyes.

"Mmm, you're a good kisser."

"Yes you are," Ed responded.

They both laughed then kissed some more while Ed's hand caressed up and down Carol's lean back and squeezed her firm buttocks. He pulled her lovely young body hard up against his lean and hard older body. She reached down between them to pull his stiff cock up so that it laid flat against her belly. Then they kissed some more.

Ed took Carol by the shoulders and turned her so she was facing away from the backless, upholstered bench that sat at the foot of the bed. He sat her down on it and knelt in front of her. Carol leaned back onto the bed and Ed raised her feet to his shoulders. Carol let her knees spread wide apart to either side opening up her sex to Ed completely.

Ed leaned down to taste Carol's pussy. With her legs bent at the knees, feet still on his shoulders, and her thighs nearly at right angles to her body, Ed's mouth had unimpeded access to it.

Ed looked intently at his objective, Carol's vagina. She was obviously aroused. Her labia were partially opened, like a delicate pink flower and there was a wetness glimmering on her inner lips. Her natural lubrication was preparing her pussy for sex.

Ed rubbed the tip of his nose in Carol's vagina and inhaled her clean, womanly scent. Then he extended his tongue and began to lick her, lightly at first, then more forcefully, but not quickly, slowly, sensually. He licked her pussy from the bottom to the top with broad, wet strokes.

"Mmm, you taste good," Ed said.

"Mmm, your tongue feels good," Carol responded.

Ed began to lick harder and faster and to bite and tug with his teeth every now and then.

Carol gave out a little gasping cry as Ed intensified his pussy-eating.

"Oh, Ed, yes! That's good. That's good."

His wet tongue felt so slick and smooth and warm with his nibbling teeth as a nearly painful counterpoint, biting down every so often, firmly but not too hard. Carol's body shivered with involuntary pleasure and she pushed her pussy up against Ed's sucking, licking, biting mouth. Her heart was beating hard in her chest and it felt like she had butterflies in her stomach. Carol knew that Ed going down on her, giving her such wonderful oral pleasure, was only a prelude to what else was going to happen that night.

Carol propped herself up on her elbows to watch Ed licking her pussy. Obviously, he wasn't a stranger to what he was doing and it was just as obvious he enjoyed doing it. She loved the sight of his face between her legs, his mouth working on her pussy.

Just then Ed opened his eyes and looked up at Carol. He winked and never missed a lick.

Carol laid back on the bed. Ed slipped two fingers gently into her pussy and began to rub them firmly around and around just inside on the front wall, stimulating her g-spot.

"Ooo, yeah!" Carol moaned. Ed's fingers added a new dimension to the building pleasure, the sexual tension, the anticipation of an orgasm that was becoming increasingly strong in her loins and her body.

After a little while Ed changed tactics and every so often his mouth would suck hard right over Carol's clitoris, sending an electric-like shock of pleasure through her body. Then he would go back to licking the very sensitive spot just below the clitoris while his fingers kept stimulating her g-spot.

Carol gasped and groaned with pleasure and pressed her hips, her pussy, up hard against Ed's greedy sucking, licking mouth.

The fire crackled in the fireplace. The shadows caused by the flames danced across the ceiling. The only other noises in the room were Carol's moans of pleasure and the wet sounds that Ed's mouth made on her pussy.

Then Carol cried out. "Oh yes! Yes! Yesssss!" Her fingers were suddenly entwined in Ed's hair pulling his face down against her thrusting, grinding pussy as she came intensely. Ed's fingers were still rubbing her now firm and sensitive g-spot and, as Carol's orgasm peaked, a small amount of fluid—female ejaculate—squirted, in three or four pulses, against his working lips and into his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Carol gasped as she now pushed Ed's mouth away from her pussy. Her body was shaking and shuddering from the intensity of the orgasm and her pussy, her clitoris, was too sensitive to take anymore.

Ed pulled away and sat back on his heels. He wiped the palm of his hand across his lips and chin then wiped his hand across his thigh. He'd swallowed Carol's ejaculate and gladly so. He'd done this a few other times with women... helped them have a strong, squirting orgasm and he loved it.

Carol sighed a deep, contented sigh then propped herself up on her elbows again.

"Did you like that," Ed said with a smile.

"Mmm, yeah, but I want more." Carol had a lustful gleam in her eyes.

"Do you always squirt when a man does that to you?" Ed asked

"Did I squirt?" Carol said, surprised. She sat up and saw how wet she was between her thighs, with some of her fluid making a dark spot on the bench's upholstery. "Wow! I've only done that when I masturbate in just a certain way."

Carol stopped speaking suddenly and looked quickly up at Ed. "Uh... ."

Ed laughed. "Carol, we all masturbate. Well, all of us who really like sex do, that is. Myself included."

Carol smile. "Yeah. I've just never actually admitted to anyone... but my closest girlfriend." A small frown crossed Carol's face. Then she shook her head as if to clear it and smiled at Ed. "But, like I was saying, Ed, I most definitely want more."

Ed stood up his thick, hard cock stood straight out in front of him. He was obviously very turned on and there was a large drop of clear pre-ejaculatory fluid getting ready to drip from his urethral opening.

Carol sat up on the bench and grabbed Ed's cock and pulled him to her. "And, Ed, I'm one of those people who really like sex."

The tip of her tongue licked him from just under the glans to the very tip of his cock, taking the big drop of pre-cum with it. She ran the tip of her tongue around her lips and then rubbed her lips together, coating them with the clear fluid. Holding Ed's cock firmly by the base she ran her hand up towards the tip with the side of her thumb pressing into his urethral tube along the bottom of his penis.

She milked more of his pre-ejaculatory fluid out of his cock and quickly slipped her mouth over the swollen head to suck it all up and swallow it. Then she began sucking Ed's cock in earnest, bobbing her head up and down, sliding her mouth half-way down his seven inch length before sliding it back up. Her hand stroked his cock, following her mouth up and down.

"Ahh, yessss," Edward hissed with pleasure. Carol's slick, velvety smooth mouth felt so damned good.

Carol sucked and licked Ed's cock for several moments. She was enjoying it. She was one of those women who actually liked sucking cock and giving a man oral pleasure.

After several moments of this, Ed suddenly pulled away.

"What's the matter?" Carol asked, puzzled.

"It feels so good, Carol," Ed said. "Much more of that and I'd have come in your mouth."

"And the problem with that is...?" Carol gave him a look. "Ed, you just licked me to orgasm. A pretty damned good one, too. Now I want to suck you to orgasm. I want you to come in my mouth, Edward." Carol gave him the ol' double eyebrow raise and a sweet smile. "And, Ed," she continued, "I swallow."

What Carol said—that she wanted him to come in her mouth... and that she would swallow—made Ed's cock even harder if that was possible. He hadn't had an offer like that in some time... and from such a lovely young woman to boot.

"Well, yeah, that would be... great, actually. Although it might take me a while to recuperate, so to speak and I definitely do want to, uh... ."

"Fuck me?" Carol said with a chuckle.

Ed laughed. "Yes, Carol, I definitely want to fuck you."

"Ed, you left your bottle of Viagra right next to your shaving kit. Did you take one?"

"Yeah, I did. It's, uh, well like insurance... at my age."

"That's okay, sweetie," Carol said. "But you shouldn't have too difficult a time getting hard again, right? So, when you do, then you can fuck me, right? Because, Ed, I definitely want you to fuck me too."

Without waiting for an answer, Carol went back to sucking Ed's cock. He shook his head and turned his face towards the ceiling and mouthed the words: "Thank you God." He looked back down at the beautiful sight of Carol's sweet lips stretched around his thick cock and her mouth sliding up and down on it.

It wasn't too long after that before Ed felt his cock approaching the point of no return—the point at which he would come even if all stimulation stopped. He'd been gently stroking Carol's hair, smiling down at her when she looked up at him, making various moans and groans of pleasure as her lovely sucking mouth gave his super hard, vein-bulging cock a thorough workout.

"Ahh, Carol! Yes!" Ed cried out. "I'm coming! I'm coming!

Carol hummed an okay sound and slightly nodded her head and kept on sucking Ed's cock.

And then Ed arched back, raising his face to the ceiling again, this time grunting with intense pleasure as his cock began to spasm. His thick, hot cum went shooting into Carol's beautiful sucking, swallowing mouth in several pulses. Each pulse sending a thrilling shiver of pleasure through his body. It was an eternity of intense bliss that ended only seconds later.

Then Ed was spent, trembling, weak-kneed, and laughing.

"Oh wow, Carol! You're one hell of a cocksucker! Good God babe, thanks! Thank you. Thank you so much."

Carol squeezed Ed's cock and gave the head one last suck before pulling her mouth off of it. She laughed. "Are you always so, um, grateful for a little cock sucking?"

"Yep," Ed answered.

He dropped to his knees and placed his hands on either side of Carol's face. He surprised her when he kissed her fully on the mouth, sliding his tongue around hers. A long time ago Ed had gotten over not kissing a woman who had just let him come in her mouth and who swallows it. Now it was like second nature to him. Obviously, his semen wasn't poison... or a lot of women would be dead now.

"I guess I can assume that you liked it then, eh?" Carol asked with a smart-ass smile on her face.

"Uh-huh," Ed responded and then kissed her again, sweetly and affectionately.

Carol pulled her lips from Ed's slowly then gave him another quick kiss, just on the lips. "Come on, let's get up on the bed."

Ed crawled up onto the king-sized bed behind Carol, giving her butt little nips with his teeth as he did, making her shriek and giggle.

They laid on their sides facing each other and embraced. Ed positioned his left thigh between Carol's legs and pressed it firmly up against her pussy.

"Mmm, nice," she murmured and rubbed her pussy against his leg.

They kissed several times while their hands caressed various parts of each other's bodies.

Carol reached down to grab Ed's cock, which was already half hard. She pushed him over onto his back then knelt down beside his hips. She took his cock in her mouth again and did wonderful things to it, sucking and licking, and even nibbling a little. Soon, Ed was fully erect and ready to go once more.

"See," Carol said, "I told you it wouldn't take long."

Carol straddled Ed's hips, facing him, then rose up on her knees to position the head of his cock at the entrance of her vagina. She gave Ed a sweet, wide-eyes look of innocence—like "oh my, what's this!"—as she lowered her pussy down on his thick shaft. His cock spread her labia and stretched her vaginal sphincter muscles as her downward motion drove it deep up inside her. Her pretend innocent look became one of glazed-eyed lust as she felt Ed's thick cock fill her up.

"Ooo, that's nice," she sighed.

"Yeah," Ed answered, "very nice." The feeling of his cock being swallowed up by Carol's tight, wet pussy was wonderful. That feeling was enhanced by the sight of it smoothly disappearing into her body.

Carol leaned down to kiss Ed again as her hips began to undulated up and down on his cock. It was thick and just long enough. It filled and stretched her pussy just right and felt heavenly to her. She was really turned on, having sex with this stranger, this older man, having him lick her pussy then sucking his cock and now fucking him. Her tightly stretched pussy was very wet and slick as it slid up and down on his big cock.

Ed wanted to roll Carol over onto her back and fuck her hard and fast but he figured she liked being on top and fucking him so he just laid there and took it like a man.

Carol sat back up after the kiss. Ed's hands reached up to caress her breasts and belly. She kept fucking him with a slow, rolling, sensual motion.

Carol moaned and began grinding her pussy around and around on Ed's cock driving it in as deep as it could go. She was beginning to breathe more rapidly and he noticed a flush creeping up her chest to her neck and face.

Ed was enjoying the wonderful way Carol was fucking him, fucking his cock, fucking her pussy on his hard, thick rod stuffed so deeply up inside her.

Carol leaned forward to place her hands on Ed's chest as she started to rapidly move her hips forward and back, stimulating her clitoris against the base of his cock. She was panting and making little grunting sounds in her throat.

Carol's eyes met Ed's and the look on her face was as if she was in pain. Her mouth opened but no words came out at first then she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Oh fuck yes!" Carol yelled and her body shuddered and shivered as her orgasm burst out from her pulsing, clenching, squeezing pussy to her brain and all parts of her body. And then she was breathing in little sobbing gasps as her body convulsed and hunched forward, her fingers digging deep into the skin on Ed's chest.

Carol stopped all motion and Ed could feel her vaginal muscles spasm several times on his cock. He loved feeling that. He had felt it many times before.

"Oh yeah," Carol sighed as she relaxed and laid her body down on top of Ed's.

He hugged her and gently caressed her back from her shoulders to her ass. His hands went up and down her back several times, massaging a bit, mostly just lightly stroking.

Ed kissed Carol's ear. "My turn now, dear, okay?" he said quietly.

"Okay," Carol said as she pushed up against Ed's chest and smiled at him before giving him a kiss, then she sat straight up with his hard cock still embedded deeply in her pussy. It felt good.

Ed crossed his legs up close to Carol's butt and, using her weight on his hips as an anchor, levered himself up. He quickly wrapped his arms around Carol's body and let his momentum carried them both over, with him ending up on top of Carol.

Ed's quick, strong action caught Carol by surprise and she made a little laughing cry of surprise. Ed straightened his legs and Carol let her knees splay apart widely with her feet flat on the bed. He kissed Carol hard on the mouth as his hips began sliding his cock in and out of her delightful pussy. Carol's arms went around Ed's back to hold on to him tightly.

"That was a wonderful fuck, Carol," Ed whispered in her ear. "I loved watching you get yourself off on my cock. You don't mind if I continue, do you?"

Carol chuckled. "And what would you do if I told you that I did mind?"

"I'd stop and withdraw, dear."

Carol pushed Ed's head up to where she could look him in the eyes.

"Seriously?"

"Yep. It's your body. I'm here by invitation, so to speak. I have no right to continue if you don't want me to."

Carol gave Ed a serious look for several moments then smiled.

"No, Edward, don't stop. It feels too good," she said before kissing him sweetly on the mouth. "Oh yeah, it feels really good."

Ed kissed and nibbled on Carol's neck and ear. He whispered to her just how damned good her pussy felt to his cock, to tight and slick and smooth and warm, and how good it felt to be fucking her.

Carol moaned and gasped and held on to Ed tightly. She loved having him talking to her like that. She loved the wonderful feeling of his wonderful cock fucking her even more. She began pressing her pussy up to meet his thrusting cock, wanting to feel every bit of it fucking her.

"Ohh, yeah, Carol," Ed gasped. By now both of them were panting a bit and a light sheen of sweat was building up on both of their bodies. "I'm going to come soon, girl."

Ed could feel the sexual tension building up in his loins and cock as his balls drew up tight to his body. He could feel that feeling that meant he was getting close to the point of no return when it came to his orgasm and ejaculation.

"Go for it, baby," Carol whispered in Ed's ear. "I want to feel your big cock coming in my pussy."

Every person is different in how they come to orgasm. In Ed's case, just at the moment when he was on the cusp, on the edge of the abyss of delight and about to fall over into it, his body seemed to take over automatically and he would begin fucking harder and faster as the pleasure of his climax was reached and his cock began to shoot out his cum.

Ed groaned through tight vocal chords, "Oh yeah! I'm coming!" And then he was grunting and panting and fucking his cock in and out of her pussy for all it was worth. His hot load of thick man cream shot out of the end of his cock half a dozen times to flood Carol's pussy. His eyes fluttered and lost focus. It was a damned good orgasm.

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" Carol wailed. She'd been close to coming a second time herself. Ed's hard pounding of her pussy as he began coming had set her off. They shared the wonderful pleasure at nearly the same time; that wonderful pleasure that all fucking human beings seek out: amazing, delightful, oh-so-pleasurable sexual climax.

When Ed's brain started working again, he opened his eyes and saw Carol looking at him with a big grin on her face.

"Not bad for an old man," she said.

He laughed. "Not bad for an inexperienced, girly," Ed responded.

"Experienced enough for you, buddy boy," she shot right back.

Ed, not having an immediate come back kissed Carol to shut her up. Then he carefully rolled off of her, pulling his still hard cock wetly out of her cum-drenched pussy.

They both lay on their backs, cooling off, catching their breaths.

"That was really pretty fantastic, Carol," Ed said.

Carol turned on her side and snuggled up to Ed and kissed him on the ear. "Yeah. I kind of liked it too," she whispered in his ear.

Ed shifted his body towards Carol and put his left hand behind her head then gave her a long, sweet kiss.

Ed felt challenged by Carol, considering the age difference, and decided to do something that he'd done on more than one occasion.

"Okay, babe, it's time for more."

"More?" Carol said. She looked down to where Ed's wet, flaccid cock was lying dead on it's side. She raised her eyebrows. "What more are you talking about?"

"Just this, dear." Ed got to his knees and gently pushed Carol over onto her back. He lifted her legs and positioned himself between them then slid his body down until his mouth was right over her well-fucked pussy. He could see his cum beginning to leak out.

"What! Wait?" Carol exclaimed as she raised her head up.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers