A Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking this as our cue, Anna is already rubbing herself and getting herself even wetter and gives us the "come-here" finger. I sit down next to her, and she hops on, allowing the other guys to get his cock either inside of her pussy, with me also inside or her ass. He ops for her pussy as well.

It took a significantly shorter amount of time for both of us to be ready to cum.... And we stayed in that same position, fucking her both in her pussy with her screaming with pleasure. We both cummed inside of her nearly at the same time. We also allowed Sara to clean Anna in the same fashion that she cleaned Erin, before cleaning us...

After we all were clean and sitting all together on the couch. The men, including the men watching decided it was time for Sara's male practice and that she had to suck ALL of us.

Like a good little whore, she started with me. Take me all the way to the base, each time. She stopped to take a breath and looked at me.... looking at her, I leaned forward and grabbed her tits, HARD. I think these need to be punished. Smacking them three times each, they were really red. Anna had already taken her tits down and they were returning to color.

As she was blowing me, Anna grabbed the little fat whore's tits and tied them up... "Maybe like this they won't think you are so fucking worthless, even though they already know."

Shortly after having her tits tied, she stopped again. Looking at her, "You don't deserve to swallow our cum. You will take it in your mouth, then you will dribble it on Anna's face and tits." Putting my cock back in her mouth she smiles and I begin to cum in her mouth....

This continues until she has blown and taken six loads in her mouth and has dribbled it all onto Anna's face and tits. Satisfied, I stand up... and get dressed and the other men follow suit and leave.

"Seeing that you did what you were told, you have earned yourself a ride home. Erin clean Anna's face and tits off with your tongue and I will be home shortly."

Standing at the door, she looks at me and says, "I am still naked... How am I going to get home. I can't get out of the car at my house like this..."

Cutting her off I say, "You will be fine. Now get in the car or your whore ass is walking home"

Driving the 20 minutes into town, I was completely silent. As we got to town I asked her address and proceeded to her house. Getting to her house, I pull into the drive way. All the lights were off, all of the houses were dark. She gets out and I get out with her. She is starting to walk towards the door...

"You forgot something." I say.

She comes back to the front of the car and looks at me. Grabbing her hand, I turn her around, and bend her over.

"Guess what you fucking whore. You aren't getting out of this without taking my cock in your pussy. You are going to go in that house with a load of cum inside of you. Now are you going to be a good slut and take my cock?

"Definately"

While she is leaned on the hood of the Jeep getting fucked, a few cars pass. Nothing exciting.

About half way through, she turns around and says, "I am not really getting divorced. I made it up."

"So you really are a whore. Well, guess what. I am still going to cum inside of you. And now, you know where I live. You better be over next weekend. You have some more whoring to do you fucking slut." as I slap her across the face. Leaning in and whispering in her ear. "if you don't, I will be by to tell your husband."

She turns around and continues to take my cock, like the whore she is. Looks like I am breaking a rule. I cum deep inside of her, pull out and she immediately drops to her knees to suck me clean. I pull away... "No. Anna will be cleaning that off." I pull up my pants and get in the Jeep and start it up. And begin to drive away.

She runs up to the jeep a few seconds later. "My keys are in my purse at the bar. I don't have a key and I would have to wake my husband."

"Tough shit. See you next weekend."

12