A Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About that time we noticed that Nick wasn't back. It was fifteen minutes to the bus station. They had been gone an hour.

I found my cell phone and called Nick. His phone rang five times before he answered, "Yo! What's up?"

"Let me guess. You decided dropping Donna at the bus wasn't what you wanted to do and you're on the road to Ojai."

"Right! I just passed through the tunnel and we're headed up PCH for a while."

"Are we on speaker phone?" I asked.

"Of course. I don't want or need a ticket for holding on to the phone."

"Donna, I owe you an apology. I'm sorry if I offended you." I said the words and Julie looked at me with a look that said she didn't know what I was talking about.

Donna said, "What are you talking about? You didn't offend me."

"Well, I should have. My behavior was dishonest. I lived a lie of omission. There was something I should have said, something I needed to do and I lied to myself and to you about it."

Nick said, "Would you mind telling both of us what the hell you're talking about?"

"I made up my mind to give you plenty of room to make your decision about living with us. I made up my mind not to pressure you too much. You slept in my guest room three nights. I never invited you into my bed. I didn't hit on you, didn't knock on your door once. I never told you how pleased I'd be if you shared my bed. Donna, as soon as you left this morning I missed you and realized I had been dishonest. Can you come back and crawl into bed with me?"

"Julie told you to call. You don't really want me in your bed. I'm old."

Pete would have made a great receiver in football. He caught the pass I threw and said, "Oh my God! I did it too! Donna, forget going back and sleeping with Pete. I did the same thing he did. I wanted to give you plenty of room to check us out with no pressure. Every night you were in my guest room I wanted you in bed with me!"

It was quiet longer than I was comfortable with and I opened my mouth just as Donna spoke. "I still need to go home to Ojai. I need to clean Mrs Thompson's house one last time. She's depending on me to be there tomorrow morning. When I've cleaned her house one last time, I'll quit and turn her over to Mrs. Garcia down the street. Then, I can move in with you." She paused and four seconds later added, "But only if you promise to hit on me often!"

"Deal!" I said. Nick said he agreed and said he would call the desk and let them know he had car trouble and was stuck in Ojai. He'd miss our next shift. I knew he would be enjoying Donna's bed and Donna while I was at work."

Julie was naked when I hung up the phone. She helped me undress and we had noisy sex right there in the kitchen. A little while later we had noisy sex in our bed. I was at work on time that afternoon, tired but on time and in uniform.

When I got home at four in the morning the only lights on in my place were the porch light and the lights leading me to my bedroom. I stepped inside and found Donna in my bed. She was asleep. I took off my clothes and crawled into bed with her.

Her eyes opened and she said, "I decided we'd waited long enough. You don't need to hit on me to convince me you want me. I forgive you and Nick for forgetting to hit on me."

We kissed and when that kiss ended I was hard, pressing against her leg and starting to move towards a more comfortable position. She said, "Julie asked me to remind you to be noisy."

We were.