A Chance Meeting at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and explained; "I'm not laughing at you I promise, if your happier asking me to put my penis into your vagina then so be it. I just thought you may become a little more liberated, if you could tell me what you want me to do, and how you want me to do it."

"I want you to fuck me now." Charlie blurted out.

I told her that would happen soon, but in the meantime, we both had a lot more to learn. I wanted to explore every inch of her magnificent body and discover from her, what gave her the most pleasure. Charlie groaned and asked how long I thought that would take, I enquired; "Are you in a hurry, you expecting someone?"

Charlie told me she wasn't in a hurry also she had turned off the electronic gates and intercom, so we wouldn't be disturbed. She asked if we go to her bedroom the sofa would become uncomfortable if she laid on it much longer.

As I bent to pick her up, Charlie kissed me and told me we would walk; her bedroom was on the third floor, I would be exhausted if I attempted to carry her there. She jumped up from the sofa looked down at my stiff cock, and smiled; "I'm still a little afraid of that monster."

I followed behind as Charlie walked up the staircase, admiring her firm tanned body and tight round arse. She opened a pair of double doors and stepped into a huge bedroom. I stopped in the door as Charlie walked across the room and flopped onto her back on a huge bed. The carpet curtains, furniture and bed linen where all gleaming white as were the walls and paintwork.

The only other colour in the room was provided by Charlie wonderful copper coloured torso, stretched out invitingly, her arms and legs parted. I looked at her beautiful tanned face, surrounded by her long blonde hair. Her hard tits and erect nipples were pointing straight up at the ceiling. Her open legs revealed the glistening pink chasm of her gaping cunt. Charlie was inviting me to continue my exploration of her magnificent hard body.

I walked over to the bed and climbed beside her, flipping her over to lay face down. I straddled her arse allowing my cock to rest in the cleft of her firm buttocks. I slid my hands underneath her torso and began massage her large firm breasts and roll her hard nipples between my fingers. Charlie groaned into the soft pillow, as I began to trace tongue way down her spine adding occasional small kisses and nibbles.

I felt Charlie raise her hips from the bed and allow my cock to slide between her buttocks. To my surprise she relaxed and opened them allowing my cock to slide deeper between them. She then clenched and relaxed her buttocks, several times gripping and massaging the head of my cock with her lovely arse.

It was my turn to groan loudly, Charlie looked over her shoulder at me; "You like my arse gripping the head of your cock, I can feel it throbbing, please don't get carried away, it would split me in two."

I continued my exploration of Charlie's back, then went down to her tiny feet, sliding my tongue between each of her toes in turn as she wriggled and giggled. Leaving her feet I made my way up each tanned leg, when I licked the sensitive areas at the back of her knees I could feel Charlie's lithe body, first tense then shiver as she groaned into the pillow.

Arriving at her firm round buttocks, they clenched tightly, as I traced the inviting cleft, first with my finger nail, then with my tongue. I also lightly scratched my finger nails up and down her lower back and spine as I probed the cleft of her firm arse with my tongue. Charlie unclenched her buttocks, raised her head from the pillow and told me; "No-one has ever touched me there, let alone kissed me and licked me, it's so sensual, it's exquisite, I love it, please don't stop."

I asked Charlie to raise her hips a little, without a second's hesitation she drew her knees under her body and raised her arse high off the bed. I gently parted her buttocks to reveal the puckered purple rose of her arse. Charlie's whole body trembled when she first felt my hot breath on the totally exposed entrance to her arse.

Lightly I circled the tip of my tongue around the rose of her arse, Charlie's body jerked her scream was muffled, as she buried her face into her soft white pillow. She shuffled and parted her legs a little more and pushed her arse back onto my probing tongue as I slid it into her arse.

Slowly she pushed her arse back and forth helping me to slide my tongue into and out of her gripping arse. As her cadence increased so did her breathing which was rasping in her throat. Charlie was lost in a new world of pleasure, grunting and groaning as my probing tongue entered and left her tight arse. Her back arched and she screamed into her pillow; "I'm coming, I'm coming Oh thank you this is wonderful."

Charlie reached down and cupped her dripping cunt in her hand, she bucked her arse forcing my probing tongue deeper and deeper; "You can read my mind, you know what I want before I know it myself, I'm burning, my arse I feels like its on fire." Charlie collapsed onto to her stomach. Her voice was muffled by the pillow into which she had buried her pretty face; "My cunt, my arse, my tits everything is tingling and burning. I can feel my cunt dripping onto the bed and you haven't even touched it. I'm having sex with an alien who can read my mind. It's wonderful, you're wonderful, and sex with you is so special."

Charlie sat up, grabbed my neck and kissed me fiercely before flopping onto her back her legs splayed still clutching her cunt. I gently removed her hand and lowered my mouth onto her wet cunt and lapped her delicious juices from it. "Oh my god you knew, you knew how much I wanted you to eat my cunt you're remarkable. Wait until I tell Frankie she'll go demented."

My head jerked up from Charlie's sweet cunt, my voice incredulous; "You're going to tell Frankie what exactly?"

"That you made me come as hard as I've ever done in my life, when you put your tongue in my arse. She'll be jealous as hell, she's always fancied you, but never encouraged you, because she said that you're a player. The Swordsman, she calls you. She's coming tomorrow for my training session and a gossip. You'll have to stay in bed out of the way."

"So I'm staying overnight, being kept a prisoner, and locked in with no escape. I feel used." I laughed into Charlie's lovely gaping pink cunt.

Charlie was laughing when she told me, I was going nowhere. "I've found my own handsome Swordsman you have an enormous cock, and you know what I want, before I do. Why would I let you leave?"

I hoisted Charlie's legs into the air, parted them and manoeuvred my cock to her cunts gaping entrance. As I thrust the bulbous throbbing head of my cock into her, she screamed; "Oh my god, it's tearing me apart, stop, stop, stop!"

I didn't comply instead, I pressed another two inches of my hard long cock into her tight slippery cunt, Charlie was panting and writhing on it, throwing her head from side to side, she cried out; "More push it in some more." Charlie lifted her head and looked down, to see half of my cock was still poised to enter her gripping cunt.

Her eyes were wide as she staring down at my shaft embedded in her stretched cunt. "I'm already full to bursting and I've only taken half of it?" Her voice reflected her astonishment; "Slide it all into me I want to discover if I can accommodate it."

As I slid the rest of my long cock into Charlie's tight gripping cunt, she was panting hard and screaming; "All of it, I want to feel all of it inside me. Christ I think I'm going to choke on it."

When our pubic bones collided Charlie was panting furiously and started wriggling her cunt on my cock; "Oh my god, I'm coming again, I can feel your cock stretching my cunt and sliding into my womb."

Charlie raised her legs high into the air and was thrusting her hips up to grind my pubic bone onto her clit. She was going wild, her hands gripping my arse pulling me onto her wriggling pulsing cunt as she told me; "It feels like there's an electric current running through me, it started deep inside my cunt ran though my stomach and made it jump and twitch, now its reached my tits, my nipples are getting pins and needles. It feels absolutely fantastic, it can't be normal."

I have fucked a few women in my time but I had never seen anyone orgasm like Charlie did. She threw her body around the bed for a full minute after she came, still wriggling on my cock buried to the hilt in her throbbing cunt. When I slowly withdrew it from her gripping slippery cunt Charlie came again, she grabbed my shaft with both hands, frantically trying to stuff it back in her cunt telling me; "I've been fucked for the first time in my life. This wasn't lovemaking it was fucking, like animals do. Did you come?"

I told her I was saving that for later as I jumped from the bed with my stiff cock swinging, I asked Charlie; "Have you ever watched yourself being fucked?"

"No we always did it in the dark with the lights off I don't remember ever seeing his cock. I know now, it wasn't very big, nowhere near as big as yours."

"Would you like to watch yourself riding on my cock in those mirrors?" I pointed to three huge mirrors fastened to the bedroom wall.

Charlie's eyes were wide her expression wanton; "I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more." She jumped down from the bed, hefted my stiff cock in her hand, as she looked at our reflection in the mirrors. She cupped one of her large breasts in her hand and asked; "What do you think of these, they're a bit on the big side aren't they."

"Nonsense you have a magnificent pair of tits, hard as iron. I was delighted to discover they weren't silicone enhanced."

Charlie smiled as she hefted both tits towards me; "So you're a tit man?"

No I'm a Charlie man. You have fantastic tits, a great arse, hard body, great legs and a beautiful face."

Charlie rushed towards me, her hard tits bouncing as she sprang into my arms; "You didn't mention my cunt, what's wrong with it."

Nothing at all, it's as tight as a mouse's ear, not as wide as a motorway." I told her as I carried her over to her dressing table and pushed the stool in front of the mirrors.

"I think that was a compliment but I'm not sure." She said cuffing me round the ear, I'm so excited, my cunts dripping wet and tingling still."

I sat on the stool and told Charlie to lower her cunt onto my cock; "You can watch yourself in the mirrors." Charlie ran around the room her hard tits bouncing on her chest, she switched on every light, before she returned to look at herself in the mirror; "I can't believe that I'm going to watch myself sliding your enormous cock in and out of my cunt, I'm so wet."

As Charlie slowly lowered her cunt down, I move my cock a couple of inches and touched it against the entrance to her arse." Charlie sprang into the air screaming; "Don't you bloody dare, that bloody thing stretched my cunt to its limit. Putting it into my arse will have to wait until another day."

I was delighted that she hadn't dismissed the idea of getting fucked in her arse, merely vetoed it. I'd settle for that. After discovering how tight Charlie's cunt was, her virgin arse, was going to be tighter still.

She grabbed hold of my cock and lowered herself onto it, very slowly. Charlie took a huge intake of breath as the bulbous head entered her tight slippery cunt. "Look no hands." she said as she raised them and stared, into the mirror watching my cock sliding slowly into her gaping wet cunt; "God I've never seen anything so erotic in my life. This is like starring in a porn film, the best part is not only I can see your cock sliding into me, I can feel every inch as it stretches me."

I reached round and cradled her large firm breast and began to massage them and tweak her hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Charlie's reflection smiled back at me, as she told me I'd read her mind again, it was uncanny how I always knew.

As she settled my cock fully inside her tight cunt, she stated to straighten her legs and slide it out, her attention focussed on my cock glistening with her juices as it pulled on the lips of her cunt when it emerged; "I wish I could video this, it would be a best seller. I could show the tape to Frankie, she would love it."

Just the mention of Frankie name quickened Charlie's already heavy breathing. She threw her head back groaning loudly as she slid down onto my cock. She placed her hands over mine squashing them onto her rock hard tits. I put my hands over hers and helped her to massage her tits.

Charlie's excitement mounted, I watched and could feel her squeezing her tits and nipples hard. She didn't take her eyes from my cock as she slid it with greater urgency into her tight cunt. My hands moved down and parted the wet lips of her cunt, giving her a better view of my glistening cock as it slid rapidly in and out; "Isn't my cunt a delicate shade of pink inside, I can see and feel my clit twitching."

I removed Charlie right hand from her tit and guided it to her aching clit. Charlie gasped and her body shuddered when she first touched it gently; "You knew I wanted to do that, but I didn't dare, you're incredible."

Whilst I held the wet lips of her cunt apart, Charlie's trembling hand explored her aching slit, she rubbed her delicate fingers over her hard clit and screamed in delight. She almost stood up and slid my cock out of her pulsing cunt as she rubbed her fingers quicker over her clit I saw her stomach muscles tense and watched another shuddering orgasm assault her.

I went back to squeezing Charlie's rock hard tits and nipples, whilst she frigged and explored her cunt with both hands. Bouncing up and down on my cock, as she pleasured herself. Charlie was in a world of pure pleasure, wriggling her arse, and bouncing on my cock, not for a second did she take her eyes from the mirror. Her tiny hand rubbed her slit and clit, quicker and quicker.

We were both sweating profusely I stood her up, withdrew my cock from her cunt, positioning her at right angles to the mirror and bent her body forward before thrusting my cock rapidly back inside her; "I'm coming again." Charlie cried out. "I've never come so hard in my life, I can feel it trickling out of my cunt and down my thighs it's delicious."

I gripped her hips and slammed my long cock deep into her cunt, exploding my warm semen deep inside her; "You've come, I can feel your cock jerking and your come spurting. Your cocks so long its coming straight into my womb I can feel the head of your cock in there, Frankie will be so jealous."

Once again the mention of Frankie brought on another orgasm; "Oh my god, I'm coming again." Her body shook violently as she wriggled her arse manoeuvring my cock around inside her. Once her orgasm subsided I picked Charlie up and carried her still impaled on my throbbing cock over to the bed. We both collapsed onto it panting and sweating. Charlie lay quite still cradled in my arms.

As my cock softened and slowly slid from her come filled cunt I flopped onto my back. I felt her begin to stir and shuffle on the bed, I saw the tension returned to the large muscles in her back; "If you straddle my face, I can lick your cunt clean while you suck my cock."

Charlie spun round to face me; "You knew, you bloody read my mind again. I've never tasted semen, and you knew that I was desperate to."

Charlie quickly positioned her cunt over my mouth she grabbed my semi stiff cock and popped it into her mouth, sucking on its head noisily slurping as if it was an iced lolly.

As I licked the mixture of my semen and juices from her delicious cunt, Charlie began to grind it onto my face, still sucking furiously on my cock pausing to tell me; "I'm going to come again, I've lost count how many times this is, my cunts twitching and tingling."

Her firm tanned arse was wriggling as her orgasm overtook her. I slid a couple of wet fingers into her wriggling arsehole and explored it. Charlie's back arched and she writhed on the fingers probing her arse whilst my tongue lapped at her clit, she came in my mouth, shouting; "Your cocks hard again, will you push a little of it into my arse, not all of it, I think that would kill me, Christ I'm such a whore."

I stood at the end of the bed and pulled Charlie down onto my throbbing cock; "Look to your right Charlie and you can watch my cock as it slides into your arse."

"I'm such a slut," Charlie announced staring hard at the mirror.

Your just curious and randy as hell, you want to know what it will feel like." I pushed my cock into her slippery cunt.

She responded "God that's still so tight, lord knows what your cock will feel like in my arse, it's bloody huge."

As I presented it to the tiny rose of Charlie's virgin arse her body was quivering. I told her that she could still change her mind; "No, it's going to hurt like hell, I know that and I'm ready for it, just do it."

I pushed and pushed my cock against the dark wrinkled entrance to Charlie's arse but it fiercely resisted all my attempts to penetrate it. Suddenly without warning her dark rose opened and swallowed my cock. I watched as the head of my cock and a couple of inches of shaft disappeared into Charlie's bowel, she cried out in pain; "Christ almighty that hurts more than childbirth. No more please it already feels like your arm is jammed in my arse."

Charlie was shivering as she puffed and panted rapidly; "It's just like giving birth only in a different place. I saw her reach down and begin to rub her slippery cunt furiously telling me; "That's much better its distracting me."

After about thirty seconds of stimulation Charlie started to climax again wriggling her arse to move the head of my cock around in her gripping arse; "I'm coming again, my arse is burning, my cunt is contacting trying to grip your cock but it can't because it's stuck in my arse. Isn't this is wonderful?"

Her wiggling arse made my cock begin to twitch and jerk Charlie felt my cock twitching; "You're going to come in my arse, I was desperate to know what that would feel like and you're going to show me."

My balls were twitching and cock jerked repeatedly as I shot jet after jet of semen into Charlie's gripping arse. Charlie came immediately she felt my warm semen spurting into her bowel, her back arched as if to welcome each jet of come coating her arse. She fell forward dragging my cock out of her tight arse, and buried her face into the pillow.

I realised that Charlie was sobbing and rushed to comfort her apologising profusely for hurting her. Charlie raised her tear stained face and kissed me tenderly, smiling at me. You've known my every thought and feeling, since the minute we first met, but you've got this so wrong; "I'm crying because I'm happy and fulfilled."

Charlie told me I had made her feel desirable again, a woman who was lusted after. Her husband, made her feel like his business partner, sex was a chore with no affection, no lust and very little pleasure; "Being with you is fascinating, you seemed to know everything about me. You've treated me like a goddess and pleasured me as if your life depended on it. Please stay tonight and teach me some more, I'd love that?"

I told her that I didn't have to go back to work for three more days, but I'd have to go home to collect some clothes. I only had my sports gear and the clothes I was wearing when I arrived. Charlie told me that I was the same height and build as her husband, and he had wardrobes full of clothing he'd never worn. She was certain I'd find something I liked, that would fit.

We lay on the bed kissing and fondling each other for almost an hour before Charlie told me she was starving. She got up and took me to the bathroom where we had fun showering together playfully. Then she led me to her husband's dressing room, telling me to find something smart casual to wear, we were going out for a meal. "I'm a rubbish cook."