A Chance Meeting at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dressing room was huge, it contained row upon row of designer label clothing all in my sizes. I selected brand new a pair of Hugo Boss blue jeans, a light blue Hugo Boss sports shirt, a black Armani leather jacket and a pair of casual loafers, everything even the shoes, fitted perfectly. When I walked back into the bedroom, Charlie wolf whistled, telling me the clothing look better on me than they would have on her husband. She complimented me on my choices.

I looked at her and realised that we were dressed alike, Charlie had chosen to wear a pair of skin tight blue jeans a light blue silk blouse and black leather jacket and loafers. We both started laughing, Charlie told me; "You and I have some sort of weird connection, you know what I like, what I adore even what I would have chosen for you to wear. What next. Tell me where we are going to eat?"

"An Italian somewhere I guess?"

Charlie burst into fits of laughter as she escorted me downstairs she asked; "Do you want to drive the Ferrari or the Punto? If it's the Ferrari you can't have a drink."

I asked her what colour the Ferrari's were.

"One's Red as you know, the others Yellow, which would I prefer?"

I told her the Red Ferrari every time she'd always hated the Yellow one. Charlie covered her mouth as it gaped, asking how I could possibly know that. I pointed out her kitchen was Ferrari Red and I hadn't seen anything Yellow in the house, not even a painting. She threw me the keys as we walked arm in arm to the front door. Charlie closed the door behind us but didn't lock it, I asked if she was: "It locks automatically thirty seconds after closing and then sets the alarm. We walked across to a huge six car garage the doors opened slowly as we approached them revealing the two Ferrari's squatting side by side.

I was like a dog with two dicks as I opened the passenger door for Charlie, then ran round to the other side and clambered into the driving seat. I fired up the huge engine, and revved it a couple of times, glorying in the noise reverberating around the garage; "You just like a bloody kid with a brand new toy." She rebuked me still smiling, "Come on lets go."

I dropped the clutch, and the Ferrari shot out of the garage onto the pebbled drive, throwing stones up as it struggled to find grip. "To the bottom of the drive then turn left and slow down this isn't a race." She reprimanded me.

The drive to the restaurant took five minutes, when we entered a man I presumed was the owner rushed over to greet Charlie; "Mrs Dicks how wonderful to see you, welcome, please take a seat, I'll have a table in a few minutes.

The man who Charlie who addressed as Alberto and kissed on both cheeks, hurried into the restaurant, he returned less than a minute later to show us to our table in a quiet corner. He handed us the Menu and told us what the specials were, before asking if we would like to order wine. Charlie ordered for a bottle of still water.

We both ordered the same Pasta dish which made Charlie smile and raise her eyebrows. Whilst we were waiting for our meal to arrive, Charlie asked me to tell her a little bit about myself. I told her I had received my Decree Absolute in the post today. I lived alone in a poky little flat about the size of her kitchen and was self employed freelancing as a Private Investigator for a large company. Conversation was difficult, constantly interrupted by Alberto who fussed over Charlie, asking several times if everything was to her satisfaction.

We finished our meal, which Alberto insisted was on the house, and drove back to Charlie's palatial mansion. Reluctantly I parked the Ferrari in the garage and walked to the front door. We went straight to the kitchen where our clothing was still in heaps on the floor Charlie grabbed the bottle of wine and glasses and ushered me straight to her bedroom.

I walked to the left side of the bed Charlie to the right asking; "How on earth do you know which side I sleep on?" I replied I didn't anticipate a lot of sleeping was going to occur, so it didn't really matter which side of the bed we got in. "You don't want to sleep, you want me to fuck you until you're exhausted and you fall asleep?"

"Too bloody true. I want you to fuck me into oblivion and when Frankie asks me tomorrow, what the hell happened to me, I'll tell her everything." Charlie dived naked under the Duvet laughing uproariously. When I clambered in beside her Charlie disappeared under the Duvet grasped my semi stiff cock and popped it into her mouth.

Charlie's muffled voice from under the Duvet, asked if she was performing this delightful service correctly. I assured her she was, and threw the Duvet onto the floor. Charlie removed my stiff cock from her mouth and asked why I had I had thrown the Duvet off, was I too warm; "I want to watch you sucking my cock. I want to look down at your curvaceous, toned body, rock hard tits and beautiful round arse, as you wriggle about pleasuring me. I ought to be videoing you, to show to Frankie in the morning."

Charlie scrambled up the bed to kneel astride me, kiss me hard, and holding my face in her hands, looking straight in the eyes, she asked; "Was everything you said about my body true, do you really mean that."

I replied; "Charlie you have wasted years of your life, living with a blind idiot. He didn't see that he already had a real live beautiful and sexy woman sharing his bed. Most men would kill to lie where I am now."

Tiny tears appeared in Charlie's eyes as she told me; "You say the most beautiful things to me. I have never been so happy in my life. I have never felt special or sexy before, and I want you make love to me please I adore you."

Charlie flopped onto the bed beside me with her head on my chest. I jumped from the bed and pushed it alongside the three huge full length wall mirrors. I jumped back into bed and lifted Charlie astride me telling her I would like to watch her mount my cock and ride on it whilst my hands, fingers and tongue probe every crease and fold of her delightfully hard body; "Just watching your hard tits bounce, as you ride on my cock, would be as sexy as anything I could imagine."

We wrecked the bed, and would have woken the neighbours had there been any we fucked and pleasured each other until the early hours of the morning.

I woke with the sun streaming through the windows Charlie was standing over me stroking my limp cock. She had showered but was still dripping wet. I watched the tiny droplets of water running down her tanned lithe body, some dripped onto the carpet from her long hard nipples. "God you're so sexy. What a wonderful sight to wake up to." My cock immediately sprang to a hard erection I leapt from the bed grabbed Charlie around her slim waist and bent her forward over the end of the bed; "Mrs Dicks, I'm going to shove my dick deep into your cunt, and I'm going to fuck you until you scream for me to stop."

"Stop it, stop it." Charlie laughed and cried out as I slid my cock deep inside her; "Frankie will be here in half an hour."

"She's welcome to watch, or I could fuck her when I'm finished with you."

Charlie who was intently watching my cock slide in and out of her slippery and receptive cunt in the mirrors, asked; "You'd fuck Frankie?"

I replied; "Who wouldn't, her body is probably as hard as yours, her tits are like cannonballs and like you, she has a great arse. She pretty, but you win that contest, because you're beautiful, but she isn't half bad. She's as fit as a butcher's dog, and she has got to be a great fuck."

Fifteen minutes later, and two for orgasms for Charlie, we both ran into the shower. Charlie jumped into her training gear and ran downstairs to admit Frankie at the gates. "Stay in the bedroom, until Frankie's gone." Charlie shouted, as she sprinted down the staircase.

I slipped on a pair of boxer shorts and sat on the end of the bed watching Good Morning Television, Lorraine Kelly was a bit weighty, but definitely worth shagging. I pictured giving Lorraine one and listening to her Scottish accent demanding more.

What I didn't expect was Frankie, walking into the room stark bollock naked; "Good morning Swordsman." She said smiling broadly; "I hear I've got tits like cannonballs, a great arse. I am as fit as a butcher's dog and you wouldn't mind giving me one, is that right?"

I scanned Frankie's hard naked body open mouthed, her short black hair framed and flattered her pretty face. Her tits truly were as hard and as round as cannonballs with huge dark brown aureoles and long nipples. Frankie's stomach was like a washboard with prominent abs. Her hips broad and her legs went on forever until they reached her cunt. I saw the top of her thighs didn't come together. I could put my arm through the gap beneath her crotch and not touch either thigh.

Frankie was built to fuck. She stood legs slightly parted, looking down at me, and asked; "Well Swordsman, would you still like to fuck me? Close your mouth you're gawping, it isn't attractive."

I stood up; "Just name the day and the place."

Frankie glanced down at the bulge in my boxers telling me; "Right here, right now, is fine by me, if Charlie's left me anything. Can I have a look, at what's on the menu?" Frankie was smiling broadly, pointing at my stiff cock which was trying to burst from my borrowed boxer shorts. I dropped the boxers to the floor and kicked them away. Frankie's smile broadened; " I'm impressed, sit down on the stool in front of the mirrors Swordsman, I think I'd prefer to help myself like Charlie did."

I sat on the stool facing the mirrors as I had done with Charlie; "We both get the same view." Frankie observed as she walked over to me. As she lowered her cunt onto my rampant cock, she told me; "This had better be good, the trailer was excellent, the main event should be better."

Frankie's cunt was nearly as tight as Charlie's and it was sopping wet, she slid it onto my cock. Almost growling as she felt it stretching her; "Not bad at all Swordsman you get top billing so far." Frankie paused, a couple of times to accommodate the unexpected length and girth of my hard long cock. Satisfied that could accommodate all of it. She swayed her hips and manoeuvred it around in her gripping cunt. She clasped her hands around my neck and kissed me hard, her breathing rasped in her throat, as she demanded; "Give it to me Swordsman, hot and hard, pinch my nipples and squeeze my tits."

I dropped my mouth onto one of her cannonball hard tits and chewed her long nipple, gripping her other tit in my hand I squeezed it and rubbed her nipple between my fingers. Frankie went berserk, plunging my cock into her wet cunt with renewed ferocity: "Come on Swordsman, shove your cock into my womb and paint the ceiling. Stop knocking on the door, smash your way inside it and come. You did it for Charlie; show me what that feels like, I'm desperate to know."

Frankie was thrusting her cunt hard onto my cock urging me on for almost two minutes. She was gasping and wriggling her ass as her cunt gripped and massaged it. God this girl is good I thought as her tight cunt continued to squeeze my cock. Frankie gripped me around my neck and kissed me probing my mouth with her flickering tongue. As she held my face in her hands and looked straight at me, her body was still as she smiled at me. That is some cock you have there Swordsman it's delicious, keep still while my cunt gobbles it up."

Frankie's pretty face was inches from my own her breathing was rapid and her cannonball tits heaved. The pupils of her eyes were so dilated they appeared to be almost black. She was smiling at me as her cunt began its work, gripping and tugging at my cock moving it around inside her. I gasped and groaned as her cunt toyed with my cock.

Frankie was grinning at the look of astonishment on my face; "Never had a girl do that to your cock before have you Swordsman. I've spend hours working on the Pelvic Floor machine, was all that hard work worthwhile?"

I kissed Frankie hard as I thrilled in the experience; "Fucking Hell Frankie! My cock feels like it's in your mouth, your cunt's sucking me off."

Frankie laughed; "I might let you put it in mouth later, now lets get on with the job in hand, I want to feel you cock in my womb do you think you can manage that Swordsman."

I stood up with my cock still embedded in Frankie gripping cunt, and bent her forwards, slid my cock completely out of her slippery cunt. Then plunged it hard into her, smashing my hips into her hard arse; "Fucking hell, your there Swordsman you did it, now paint the ceiling before you leave, I want you to come in my womb, I want to feel your come spraying into it."

Frankie wriggled her arse trying to jamb my throbbing cock deeper into her womb. My cock started to pulse and spray sperm into god knows where. Frankie was writhing around on my cock panting and groaning, sweat glistened on her back her cunt gripped my cock harder then ever as she had her orgasm. Slowly she slid my cock into and out of her slippery cunt my semen had mixed with her juices, and began to trickle down her legs.

Frankie scooped it up with her fingers and popped them into her mouth sucking them clean; "You certainly lived up to your billing Swordsman that was the best fuck I've had in a long time."

Frankie slid my glistening cock from her still pulsing cunt, turned and squatted down, and took it greedily into her mouth, sucking our combined juices from it. When she completed the task she stood up and kissed me fiercely telling me; "Thank you that was memorable, I always wondered if you'd be any good. Your very good, fantastic actually my best fuck ever."

Frankie walked out of the room without another word. Charlie entered the bedroom seconds later, she stooped to pick up a small camera, smiling broadly as she told me; "I remembered the video camera this time, we can all watch it back later, on the big screen TV in cinema screen. Would you like to take us both out for lunch?" It's Frankie's day off, she having a shower, shall we go and join her."

Charlie took her sports gear off and threw it on the floor, she held out her hand, and she led me to what she described as, the guests bedroom on the first floor. It was only slightly smaller than Charlie's room but equally as elegant. She led me through an open door it a wet room. Frankie stood in the centre of the room as water cascaded down from the ceiling, also from three shower heads let into the wall. Giggling Charlie ran to join Frankie under the warm water.

I just stood and looked at the pair of them, naked their matching hard bodies covered in droplets of water were magnificent. They looked like two athletes, both of their bodies were hard and supple. They took it in turns to soap the others delicious body, lingering to tantalising their breasts, arse and cunt with their soapy small hands.

I couldn't take my eyes off the pair of them, covered in soap suds and seemingly oblivious to my presence. They stepped back under the water, and began to wash away the foaming soap suds. Frankie stood behind Charlie massaging her breasts and squeezing her hard nipples, whilst Charlie reached back, her small hands toyed with Frankie's delicious educated cunt.

They changed places Frankie played with Charlie's tight cunt, while Charlie tugged on her long nipples and squeezed her cannonball hard breasts. Both of them had their eyes closed revelling in the others touch. My cock was as hard as iron as it jumped and twitched. I stepped under the water, dropped to my knees and buried my face into Frankie's delicious cunt. Frankie grabbed my hair and guided my mouth to her slit and clit.

I reached round and toyed with Charlie's gaping cunt, stimulating her clit hard. Frankie's arse was bucking as her orgasm approached it was colliding with my hand forcing my fingers into Charlie's tight cunt. Frankie was groaning, bucking and grinding her cunt onto my probing tongue and mouth. I pinched her clit between my lips and sucking and milking it between my lips; "Charlie I'm coming Chris is sucking my clit into his mouth, just like a baby feeding on its mothers nipple. Its mind blowing, my cunt's pulsing and rippling inside. God he's good, I've never experienced anything like this."

They quickly changed places I sucked Charlie's clit into my mouth and repeated the process while I fingered Frankie's slippery cunt and stimulated her clit. In less that a minute both their bodies were twitching and their legs were shaking as they achieved orgasm together. Groaning and clutching at each others body I felt Frankie thrusting her fingers hard into Charlie's arse forcing her hips to jerk forward onto my mouth.

They grabbed each other tightly face to face jumping up and down in delight, describing their feelings to each other, as their hard tits ground against the others, it was an unbelievable sight.

Finally they turned their attention to me, they apologised for ignoring me, the man who had given them so much pleasure. Together they applied soap to my aching body. Charlie soaped my throbbing prick whilst Frankie soaped and probed my arse with her tiny fingers. Charlie told Frankie I was going to come soon and they ought to share the final task of finishing me off.

Frankie joined Charlie kneeling in front of my hard bouncing cock. It was unbelievable Frankie took my cock in her mouth while Charlie sucked and licked my balls my legs almost buckled.

They agreed they would share my come equally, and slid their mouths up and down each side of my shaft simultaneously as each one toyed with one of my ball tugging and stretching my sack. When I could take no more, they kissed open mouthed their tongues fluttering in and out of the others mouth, tantalising the head of my throbbing cock at the same time.

Semen pulsed from the tip of my cock spurting repeatedly into their receptive mouths. They both looked up at me mouths open tongues out coated with my sticky thick semen. Then they kissed probing the others mouth, sharing their saliva and my semen. At the same time they were furiously frigging the others cunt and clit. They both came again and collapsed panting and groaning onto the tiled floor of the wet room.

As the pair lay panting, flat on their back, I could see my sticky thick semen, oozing from their cunts, their hard tits were heaving. Charlie was the first to speak asking Frankie; "Was there ever a better workout that that? He could run classes." Frankie playfully slapped my semi stiff cock, replying; "The Swordsman's ours, were not sharing him with anyone, except each other. Charlie was laughing as she said; I've worked up quite an appetite, I'm bloody starving, we ought to go get some lunch then come back here and share desert." Charlie and Frankie grabbed tight hold of my cock and laughed hysterically.

There has to be a sequel to this story, any suggestions?