A Chance Meeting In The Woods

Story Info
A biker-guy finds himself interrupted in the woods.
1.6k words
4.23
29.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I am by nature a pretty sporty guy, trying out various things in my life for the sheer thrill of it, at 25 I had taken up mountain biking rough forest areas and camping out illegally for a night to sleep under the stars, come what may in weather and chance encounters. For a weekend getaway, I had planned a particularly rough terrain of forest and hills, so when weekend came, I packed my gear onto my bike and set off, enjoying my freedom.

Late in the afternoon I found a bench near a seemingly abandoned track that wound its way up and around steep hills, giving me a great workout, and I decided it would be a great place for a little rest. I parked my bike against a tree, took the bottle of water and sat down, enjoying the sun, the quiet rustle of the leaves and the sweat that trickled down my face and back. When the sweat became a little bothersome, I stripped off my shirt and hung it over the bike to dry in the wind. Standing there shirtless, I remembered that because of the general business and stress of the weekday it had been at least five days since I had last shot my cum, not being in a relationship. As the naughty little plan peeked its head from the dark crevices of my mind and built itself into a plan, I smiled. For a moment I carefully looked round and stripped out of my biking shorts as well, having decided to do the deed completely naked. And why not? There was no one around, or at least I thought so at the time, and I enjoyed the soft warm wind and sun caressing my balls and body as I wanked.

Hanging my shorts over the steering wheel, I returned to the bench, already slightly engorged, and by caressing my shaft and balls, it quickly came to stand full salute. Slowly moving my hand up and down, squeezing slightly now and then for pressure, especially where the shaft came to the head, for a moment I felt one with nature, just a beast in the forest enjoying itself.

I don't quite know how long I spent like that. It might have been mere minutes, as the feeling the timeless sensation lasting fifteen minutes to half an hour felt like would be unrealistic giving my track record. But as I was well on my way to glorious resolution of my task, I suddenly heard voices nearby, womanly voices laughing and giggling, from somewhere down the hill, down the track. I froze and scanned around for my clothes on the bike, but they were too far and getting them on was quite a laborious task, I would never get dressed in time. The second thought was to hide, but the hillside offered no hiding places that could not be seen from the path, possibly created that way against rapists or dumping waste, or bodies. This was after all a manmade park and as I sat there frozen, my hand still wrapped around my engorged lance, the first head of blond hair appeared over the rim of the track, quickly followed by two more, another blond with more curls and a slightly brow-reddish taint. If I ran, they would absolutely notice me and if I ran, I would leave behind my bike with gear and my clothes. It was an impossible situation and as my mind and body had frozen, I wished myself invisible, for the girls to just go by and I would go unnoticed. For a moment it seemed my wish was coming true as the girls chattered and giggled along, the tallest blond I had seen first carrying a wine bottle that appeared half empty. Their faces were of that age where the girls could be twenty up to twenty-five, but just as well have been sixteen and it felt like my heart stopped in knowing that if the girls were underage, I could be sent to prison exposing myself like this.

Still nothing happened as I watched them approach, their feet crunching and sloshing on the dirt and sand, until the smaller blonde and me came eye to eye and she clearly shuddered as her eyes went wide.

' Oh. Mygod,' she uttered and as the two other girls now noticed me as well, still naked and still with my hand wrapped around my hard erect member, staring at them with wild bewildering eyes like a deer caught in headlights.

Then the girls burst out in giggles and ran past, up the track. I had closed my eyes in shame and indignation, cursing myself to be this stupid. Somewhere beyond I heard the girls scream loudly, followed by more 'oh mygods!', but when I opened my eyes, I found the redhead was still there, her feet seemingly frozen to the ground, her eyes staring wide at my cock.

And honest to God I don't know why, but as my hand moved for just a single stroke, her gaze turned me on. I think she even licked her lips and then spoke.

'Go on then,' she just spoke, her voice just a hoarse whisper, but loud enough to be heard.

'Go on, wank for me. I know you want to.'

I could deny I wanted to, as my hand kept moving up and down, picking up the pace as she shuffled closer just slightly.

'That big hard cock. I'd bet you'd love to cum right now as I am watching.'

I could only nod, as if entranced.

For a moment the girl looked up the track to find her friends, seemingly unsure if she wanted them there or not, and took another step.

'How much cum do you spew. Is it a lot? I want to see it.'

My hand now in a flurry of movement, I moaned slightly and closed my eyes.

' No. Eyes open. I want you to see me. I want you to see me watching you.'

Again I nodded.

'You'd love for me to put my lips on your cock, wouldn't you. Just take it in and suck it, my head up and down over your hard thick shaft.'

Another moan escaped my lips, the semen building and searching for release, as my hand searched out my balls to cup and gently squeeze them into readiness.

'And then I'd take my panties off and ride you, ride your hard cock with my pussy. My wet bare shaven pussy.'

The cum build was now slowly reaching torture, that moment just before release when the world would drop away and stars would shoot before my eyes.

'Cum then. Cum on my face. Cum all over my tits and in my pussy. Cum.'

And I came. With a loud growl the dam that held back my tension broke and several spurts of hot sticky semen shot into the air, one after another, until the later ejaculations just dribbled out with every pump of my muscles, helped by my wanking hand to release every drop. All the while we had been eye to eye and as he release hit me, I closed my eyes for just a moment. When I opened them again, the girl has already halfway up the track as she looked back one more time in a wicked little grin and mischievous eyes. I sighed deeply and got up to clean myself with wipes I had brought, hearing the girls meet up again as their voices squealed, their words lost in the echo between the trees.

Until then I had always been a boobs and ass man, the bigger the better, preferably with thick luscious lips. But this thin speck of a girl had gotten me off harder than anyone I had ever known and in years to come, her face, her words and especially her glance as she had looked back at me haunted my dreams and waking hours. Every time I wanked or had sex, just before the end she was there in my mind, looking on with that wicked little smile of knowing that she controlled me.

As time passed I wondered if I had not just imagined her there, but for some reason my mind refused to spice up the fantasy and make her more luscious, or indeed have her mouth go round my shaft and her tongue tickling the hole, possibly with a tongue stud, and so several times I resigned in the fact that it indeed had happened, a chance happening of one in a million, the right place, the right time, the right boy, the right girl. I also wondered if over time she still thought of me, remembered me, but I could never be sure.

As to the unasked question, yes I went back there several times. In years to come this forest became my most favorite biking grounds until I got married and had a child, and didn't have the time anymore to fool around. But the bike is still there, hanging on a hook in the garage and my gear is stored in a box, simply because I can't get myself to get rid of it. They are still silent tomes to me and sometimes I find myself staring at them, remembering that day. But in all those years I rode those woods, no matter how long I spent on that bench, just waiting around the same time and the same day, I never set eye on any of the girls again or even heard a hint of their voices echoing between the trees, though I often imagined I had.

Things like this shape a man, and I have been glad to have known her, this girl of who I don't know a name, but her face, her body and her voice etched forever in my mind, hopefully until the day I die.