A Change of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d_fantasy
d_fantasy
12 Followers

"And you say the strapon he bought you before was a piece of shit too? These sluts these days don't ever buy good toys. That butt plug practically didn't exist, and its vibrator was useless. This one I've put in her now will make her feel like a football team is gangbanging her, one by one. And I've also got this thing for her – its called a 'cock cage'. It'll keep this slut's little dick out of the way, and also prevent her from reaching orgasm." The attendant was 'matter-of-factly' taking out my cock and imprisoning it in the rubber cock cage, giving my dick a few strokes to make sure it was as hard as possible before tightening the straps. She walked behind me and started rummaging around one of the boxes in the room. Emily started to undress, caught me watching her, and glared at me.

"I don't want you looking at me, slut. You don't deserve it. Put the blindfold back on." Disappointed, I complied, plunging me into darkness. I was cuffed to the chair, my hands behind me, forcing my 'breasts' to stick out. After listening to Emily undress for a minute or so, chatting with Tammy about our sex life, and about the night last year, I felt someone move close to me, rested their hands on my shoulders. It was Tammy.

"Open your mouth, slut" she said firmly. I did, then felt a soft dildo being forced into my mouth. I started to gag as it hit the back of my throat, but Tammy's hands gripped the back of my head and kept forcing it down further. When I felt it hit bottom, she held it there for a few seconds, then began to run straps attached to it around my head, clasping them at the back. She then let go of it and told me to try to force the cock out of my mouth. I tried but could only get it about an inch before the force of the elastic straps was too much for my throat muscles. I found that although the dildo was actually down my throat, I could still breathe fine – Tammy said I should have no trouble at all with breathing through my mouth as the gag had a hole through it for breathing.

"Also, if it gets clogged with saliva or something, sucking on it really hard should clear it for you. I'm sure you'll like that, you'll probably suck it hard anyway." She finished, explaining the cock-gag to me. Next I was tied down to a chair, the vibrator in my ass turned on, which caused me to squirm a bit, and they both went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I heard them come out, Tammy started directing Emily to get on all fours, and then I listened raptly to the sounds of Emily getting fucked by this girl with the strapon I had just bought. At first Emily was whimpering, occasionally yelping out. Once or twice she said that it was too hard, to go slower. Five minutes later Emily was moaning and moaning, I could hear Tammy whispering dirty in her ear, eventually Emily began screaming out to fuck her harder and harder, then culminated in what sounded like both of them having an orgasm. My cock was throbbing within the cock cage, impotent to see or affect what was happening on the floor right in front of me.

After several minutes of what sounded like slower, gentler sex, the breathing of the girls seemed to stabilize, and I heard Tammy pull out of Emily, then them kissing passionately.

"So, Emily; now are you convinced that this strapon can give a good hard fucking?" I could hear success in Tammy's voice.

"Yes that was unbelievable. My boyfriend Antony has never been able to fuck me like that. Thank you so much. I noticed that you came also; so it does it for the wearer too then?"

"Oh yeah, the cock on the reverse side fits snugly inside you, and gets thrust deeper in each time you push. It's the best. I'll put it on you now and you can give it a go." I heard them undo the strapon, and Tammy fit it onto Emily. Tammy then tutored Emily in how to use it properly, getting Emily to gently fuck her, slowly at first. A few times Emily commented on how good it felt when she thrust it in really hard and fast.

"It's like I'm getting fucked by a cock, but I'm in complete control as to how fast and hard. I'm going to enjoy this a lot." Emily then thanked Tammy again as she dressed and told Emily that she could use the back room and we wouldn't be disturbed. They moved to the far side of the room and whispered for a few minutes, I couldn't catch what they said, though I heard them laughing. Then Tammy came over, kissed me on the cheek, and left.

Emily took off my blindfold and cuffs, looked at me with lust in her eyes, wearing her Dom outfit, with a long black cock protruding from the slit in teddy. She licked her lips, as she untied me. I was scared, from what I had heard Emily was in a lot of pain when she first started to get fucked by that monster dick, and her proclamation that she liked to thrust really hard made my knees weak. Firmly Emily grasped my hair, still in pigtails, pulled my head down and whispered sinisterly in my ear.

"On all fours, slut." She then half pushed, half threw me to the floor. My cry was muffled by the cock gag in my throat. I got myself up onto my hands and knees, felt Emily behind me, my panties pulled down, and the vibrator removed from inside me. She positioned herself on her knees behind me; I could feel her 'cock' rubbing against my inner thigh and along the crack of my ass. She leant forward, bringing her head close to mine.

"Antony," she began, using my real name, "you asked for anal sex before, but you weren't satisfied with the fucking I gave you. Now I'm in a position to enjoy it, so I hope you get satisfaction this time around. Now also, I recall when I let you try anal sex before - with you fucking me - you were a little too enthusiastic, not going slow when I said it hurt....." She paused, then positioned the tip of the cock against my hole.

"... Well now it's your turn bitch." And with that shoved it in. She didn't go slow; she didn't heed my alarmed shrieks, muffled by the gag. A few inches longer than the vibrator that had been in me before, the pain from it seemed almost unbearable. After a few long strokes in and out of me, Emily began to pick up the pace, getting into an accelerating rhythm.

All I could do was squeal in pain and buck and squirm as she fucked me harder and harder, her cock hitting bottom each time with a violent thrust. She began moaning herself after a few minutes, the pain I was feeling was beginning to subside a little, or I was becoming numb with it, I couldn't really tell. Emily was talking dirty, calling me a slut, a whore, her bitch. My cock was hard still, encased in the cage with a ring around the base, preventing it from going soft. I couldn't tell if I was hard because I had no choice or because of what Emily was doing to me. All I could feel was the pain in my ass and the throbbing in my balls. I was beginning to question whether I was truly enjoying being dominated like this at all. So far it had all been humiliation and pain, but not in a good way, not like I read about in the stories.

At some point I must have reached a level where the stimulation of my prostate overcame the pain I was feeling from being violated, as I realized that as Emily thrust the monster cock inside me, I was pushing back onto it. She must have noticed it also, since she stopped midway through one of her thrusts and laughed as I complete the motion for her, pushing back onto the cock, forcing it in as hard as she had done.

"Hmmm... good isn't it?" she giggled.

Slowing down a little, Emily reached forward and unclasped my gag. I coughed and my body shook as the 12 inch jelly gag fell from my mouth. My throat felt raw and sore. Emily threw the gag across the room; it hit the door and fell. She then brought her mouth close to my ear, licking and nibbling on my earlobe.

She slowed her thrusts down to a halt, pressed herself against me, the 'cock' buried in me to the hilt. I could feel the sweat from her and smell her juices mixed with it. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, my cock full and stiff within its prison. Despite the pain and my misgivings I was sure I would have come by now had Tammy not confined me; the realization of this caused me to flush in embarrassment. I liked having this done to me, Emily had humiliated me in public, and then fucked me up the ass in the seedy backroom of an Adult bookstore, and I had an intense hard-on.

Just then I heard the door being fiddled with, and it opened revealing the male attendant. I opened my eyes in horror at what I suspected was about to happen. Emily, still nibbling on my earlobe, whispered gently to me.

"I've got another surprise for you, slut."

Now I'd always like the idea of being dominated physically by a girl. Over the years this developed, I learnt about new things (from porn, the net, and websites like alt.com). I fantasized about being forced to do things by a women clad in spandex, latex, leather. Strapons, spanking, the full BDSM bit. I downloaded porn on KazAa and eMule; I'd often jack off to stories on literotica.com and other adult story sites.

Some of the porn and stories were about guys getting forced to suck cock or get fucked by other guys, with an 'evil' dominatrix wielding the whip and laughing at their pleas. I liked it, I would jack off to those stories most of all. But I don't think I really ever wanted to actually suck a guy off. I found the thought of sucking a dick repulsive, the only reason I liked the stories where this happened was because of the lack of control the 'sissy' had in the situation. When I was sitting at my computer jacking off, it's easy to fantasize about not being in control.

But now it was actually happening; I was on all fours, my girlfriend behind me with a 12" black cock up my ass, dressed like a slut, my hair in pigtails, and a guy getting his crotch level with my face, whilst pulling down his pants and freeing his dick. I swallowed in terror, whimpered. I hurt, I was shamed, and I did not want any more part in being dominated. It seemed that we'd both had a change of heart, she was loving this and I was disgusted with it.

"No... please no..." I begged. Emily whispered calmly back into my ear.

"Antony, when we're in bed and we start getting frisky and hornily discussing what position to do it in, inevitably you 'suggest' that maybe I could put your cock in my mouth. Or you mention that you really like it when I suck your dick. Or sometimes you simply tell me to suck it, or slowly push my head down there. I remember one time you told me that if I didn't start sucking your cock within ten seconds, that you would hold me down and fuck my mouth. Do you remember that?" I nodded that I did. She continued.

"Well, I've told you before how much I hate sucking your dick. I told you I hate the taste of your dick, I hate the taste of your cum, and I hate the degradation and humiliation of having to do it. Especially since you selfishly have never, ever eaten me out." As she was talking, the guy in front was stroking his dick, making it hard. I could see the shine of precum glistening on the tip, which he smoothed out and rubbed it all over the tip. I could smell it, his cum mixed with sweat. Emily's hand started rubbing my cock and balls in their enclosure as she went on.

"The worst is when I know you will not accept it if I suck it a bit and then want to have normal sex. It's awful knowing that not only am I going to have that dreadful taste of cum in my mouth, and have cum running down my chin, I'm going to have to look at the disappointment on your face when I don't swallow it. The taste doesn't leave my mouth for the whole night. I wake up in the morning with cum on my breath, like I've had your cock in my mouth all night. But that's not the worst, the worst is knowing that after you cum in my mouth, you've had your fun and you won't even fuck me afterwards. You can be so selfish like that, I hate it." She squeezed my balls, causing me to whimper in pain, as she finished.

"Well now it's your turn to suck cock. And I can tell you, just so you know, that you will not stop sucking this cock until he has cum in your mouth, and your have licked up every drop and swallowed it. Now to show I'm not overly vindictive, I'm not going to be selfish, I'm going to keep fucking you as you do this, since you seem to enjoy it so much." She then began her long slow strokes again, bringing the cock almost completely out of me, then slowing pushing it back in. Her breath was measured and even, she started going 'Mmmm' on the 'in' stroke. The guy held his cock in front of me, directed it at my mouth, and pressed it against me lips. I kept my mouth closed, shaking my head and trying to get away from it, and he withdrew. I whimpered, tears in my eyes from shame and humiliation.

"Emily please don't make me do this... I'm begging you... I don't want this." When I had finished begging, Emily thrust the cock violently inside me, causing me to yelp in pain. She leaned forward until she could speak directly into my ear, and grabbed my balls in her hand. She started applying pressure to them, squeezing hard, clenching her hand into a fist with my tortured balls within. She angrily hissed in my ear.

"Open your fucking mouth and take that cock you little slut. This doesn't hurt me at all" she let go of my balls as she said it and then clenched her fist again and gave a short, hard punch into my trapped balls, then continued, "and I can do that to you again and again and again, until to do as you're told." If I had been standing, I would have buckled and folded. As I was already on all fours, I could only gasp and cry at the pain she was causing me. She pulled back, restarted her slow fucking, and the guy brought his dick back to my face. Tears running down my cheeks, I opened my mouth and took the cock in.

It tasted foul, just as Emily said it did. He pressed it forward into my mouth, I gagged as he hit the back but he held me, one hand holding my head in place by each pigtail, pulling me towards him. I felt the tip of his dick enter my throat, slide down into my throat. I couldn't breathe through my mouth at all, and as I finished taking the whole thing in, my nose was pressed into his sweaty pubic hair, filling me with nausea.

He started fucking my mouth and throat, in rhythm with Emily's motions. I could feel the tip of his cock each time move through my mouth, force its way down the back of my throat, I tried not to gag as when I did he would thrust it in faster and harder. I could feel the veins on his cock with my lips, with my tongue, and with the inside of my cheeks. They felt like hard ridges moving their way along the shaft of his hard dick. I could not block out the taste of him, the smell of his precum nor that of his sweat. I lost track of time, I must have been receiving this for about five minutes when Emily spoke.

"You enjoying that yet, slut? Because I figure you must be enjoying it, else you'd be trying harder. Remember you are going to suck that cock until he cums. If you just present a 'wet hole' for him to fuck, given that you're actually a sissy slut faggot he may not be turned on enough to orgasm. You could be sucking that cock for an hour – like I remember you making me do once, when you consciously tried not to cum so I had to suck you for longer. If you want this to end, then you better come alive and suck that cock like you life depends on it. Just trying to be helpful, slut." she giggled.

My face burning in shame, I did as she suggested, and started licking at his cock furiously, moving my head of my own volition, bobbing up and down on his dick, sucking it in as hard as I could, running my tongue over the tip of the head, down the shaft. I licked his balls, took them in my mouth and sucked on them, before taking the cock again in my mouth, pushing my head forward and deepthroating him, ignoring the nausea and pushing painfully past my gag reflex, taking it right to the hilt, then sticking my tongue out and licking his balls. He started breathing shallowly, more erratically, and moaning and gasping in pleasure. Emily encouraged me, increasing the tempo of her thrusts.

"That's right slut. Gorge yourself on that cock. You're turning into a good little cocksucking whore, aren't you?" I felt the guy grab my pigtails, pull me to him, and start pumping my face like it was a pussy.

Then his body jerked, and I felt the vein in his cock throb, and a stream of cum run down the back of my throat. He pulled out as he came, filling my mouth with cum, and spraying it over my face. It tasted absolutely foul, I felt like I was going to retch. As the last spasms died away, Emily grasped my balls again, reminding me that I was not yet complete. I licked the cum from the shaft of his cock, around the head, and over the tip. As my tongue passed over the tip, he jerked again and a fresh load was deposited in my mouth. I kept his dick in my mouth until his spasms died away, swallowing the foul sticky slime whenever my mouth filled up, with Emily commenting as I did.

"That's good cocksucker. Guzzle that cum. Swallow it all. Good slut." Finally he removed his dick and I licked it clean.

Emily had stopped fucking me, and pulled the strapon out. On my hands and knees, my mouth tasting of cum, my ass violated and throbbing in pain, my throat fucked raw and lined with more oily cum, and my face sticky with some already beginning to dry, I hung my head as the guy got dressed and left. I didn't know his name, and nor did I want to know – I didn't want anything to do with him ever again. The most humiliating thing was that due to the cock ring at the base of the cage, I still had a raging hard-on, my balls felt like they were about to burst, on top of the dull pain that still remained from when Emily 'encouraged' me with her fist. Emily got dressed back into her outfit; she wiped the strapon clean and put it in her bag. Then she squatted in front of me, a self-satisfied grin on her face.

"That's nice work slut. I hope now you'll think twice before asking me to suck you off again. You're now at least one step closer to us being even." She grinned as I groaned in pain and dismay. She continued, "I'm sorry I had to squeeze and hit you before, but I wasn't going to let you beg or weasel your way out of it. I love you and I'm sorry - but you had to experience that."

She then helped my to my feet, the movement causing flashes of pain as the muscles around my ass protested against their earlier pounding. Emily reinserted the vibrator, pulled up my panties and straightened my dress. She picked up the gag from where it had landed, and put it in my bag, saying if I was good she wouldn't need it again tonight. The way she phrased it caused me to wonder that there was more to come tonight, settling a deep fear within me; if Emily had gone this far already, obviously having gotten Tammy to send the guy in when she heard the gag hit the door, then what else might she have planned?

She told me not to wipe the cum from my face or my neck, she liked the way it looked on me, and then led me back into the main part of the store. As we entered, the guy who I had just blown was stacking shelves; he looked over and blew me a kiss. I looked away and my face went red. I noticed also that there were other people in the store, customers, who directed curious glances and Emily and me. Emily had her leather coat on again, so she looked fine, but I had on a creased and soiled dress, what was obviously cum spattered on my face, running down my chin and in my hair. I was walking funny, due to the pain in my ass, and several of the customers laughed at me and pointed me out to others. A couple of girls who were perusing the DVDs came up to me and Emily and one of them asked what it was on my face, almost bursting with laughter. Emily looked over at me.

"Tell her. And tell her how it got there." She said. I lowered my head, looked at the floor, and mumbled a response. Emily gave me a short, quick smack on my butt cheeks with the cane, which she was carrying, and told me in a stern voice:

d_fantasy
d_fantasy
12 Followers