All Comments on 'A Change of Perspective Ch. 03'

by VCHeysham

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcanndover 10 years ago

Good chapter..it was unexpected and sweet to see James acting more vulnerable than Si. I only would have shortened the identifying info of each message to From: Si or James. It broke the flow terribly and made it a bit difficult to find the next line. I just felt it wasn't necessary to put it each time. Looking forward to these two getting together again!!! I'm still wondering about his father...is he a well-known figure himself? Si seemed so concerned about how his rep affects his dad that I was wondering. It's cool he's thinking about coming out. Lookin forward to more.

DonRDonRover 10 years ago

I'm enjoying your story, and looking forward to more. I like Si's naivete, and a certain vulnerability he and James both share.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 10 years ago

not everyone can make an email conversation sexy, but you've managed it. And it was fun too and just a little bit cute. Good to see Simon thinking about coming out to his family.

PS and thanks for your reply to my comment on ch 2, I hadn't seen that until now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous