A Change of Seasons Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Jill entered the bathroom wearing a robe that was hanging shamelessly open, and exposing her well worked 40DD breasts. Jill surveyed the messy, but exciting scene which unfolded. She walked over to Roy and planted a big kiss on him saying " I think we found us another wench, she looks like she had a lot of past tension, probably pent up for years. She could turn out to be one of the best, don't you think?"

Roy just smiled broadly, put his arm around the plump woman and led her from the room. He yelled back to the two women, "Take your time, clean up...come out when you are done, and we can think about getting you home Kelly."

Zena and Kelly now helped each other up. Zena shed her wet boots and pantyhose while Kelly secured some soap and a sponge. She would truly take her time cleaning up. She was in no rush. The weekend wasn't even half over, and she still wanted at least one more relief orgasm. Just then Kurt also entered the shower with his cock now relaxed but still at enormous proportions to what she was used to seeing, and a lot bigger than Roy's. This was going to be most interesting...perhaps she needed a larger cock...but she truly did enjoy this sexy woman, and definitely wanted more of her.

12