A Changed Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,056 Followers

I kissed across his neck and shoulders, licking along his collar bone to shivers of pleasure. I managed to work one hand beneath him so I could gently stroke at the spot I had found at the base of his spine, and moved my lips to his chest. I could feel and hear him panting, and he gasped when I took the first of his erect nubs into my mouth, gently nipping at it and lathing it with my tongue. His responses turned to soft moans at every single touch I placed on his body with my hands or lips and I knew how much this was working for him, and strangely how much giving him pleasure was working for me.

I worked my way down his body, letting my free hand linger on his nipples to roll and pinch them as he enjoyed it. My tongue and lips worked across his stomach, tracing the lines of his ribs and then his muscles, finally following the treasure trail downwards and twirling his hair as I went. I increased my gentle stroking of his back and he bucked his hips up, making me more aware of his hardness which pressed into my chest when he did so.

Time to find out if he was just teasing me. He moaned a complaint when I moved my hand down his body and stopped playing with his nipples, but when he realised I was starting to undo his jeans he just sucked in a breath and waited. I wanted both hands for this so I brought the other around so I could stroke what I was about to reveal. His hips bucked up again, wanting to keep me in contact with his erection. I had no intention of letting it go, aside from the need to get it uncovered so I could finally see all of him.

As my hands slipped further into his jeans and the zip descended I realised he hadn't just been teasing me. There was no sign of underwear, and when I got the zip open and his jeans pushed slightly down on his hips his erect cock sprang straight up to greet me. I raised my eyes and his expression showed a combination of amusement and lust. If I hadn't wanted to get my mouth on him so much I might have made some smart comment, but I wasn't going to ruin the moment. I paused to appreciate what had been revealed. He was hard and dripping as I had expected, and a good size and thickness. That was going to feel great inside me.

I couldn't resist licking up the tip of his erection to taste him for the first time, and that taste made me want a lot more. He let me lap at him for a moment, probably driving him even more crazy with desire, but then he pushed me away from him. His eyes were glazed and the lust shown on his face was clear.

"I want to see you too," he gasped.

Never one to disappoint an audience, I stood for a moment, noting as his eyes went straight to my crotch where he could tell I was just as turned on by this as he was. I made a show of very slowing undoing the buttons on my jeans, enjoying his attention to my every move. Unlike him, I was wearing underwear, so when I had slipped my jeans down I made a show of turning to pull them off my feet, knowing I was displaying my cotton clad ass to him and relishing in the moan he let out while he watched. I turned back so he could see my erection straining at the underwear barely containing it. His eyes almost glowed with the intensity, and if his look could have melted the clothing away it would.

I made just as much of a show of removing that last piece of clothing as before. I didn't let him get a look at my cock at first, I wanted him to get the back view first. I looked over my shoulder, pleased to see him licking his lips as my taught globes were revealed. When I bent to push my underwear right down to my feet to be removed I made a show of shaking it at him. It might have made him laugh if he wasn't so turned on and desperate to see what I was packing. I hoped for a good reaction to that too, so I slowly turned to face him.

His eyes widened as he saw all of me for the first time, and his gaze was glued to my erect dick. I was noticeably longer and thicker than him and he seemed in awe for a moment, before I saw the doubt flicker across his face. I knew he was wondering how he would be able to take it. I knew with preparation he could, but I also didn't plan on that happening right now. He probably wouldn't expect it, but I was not a total top, and tonight I wanted him in me badly.

His arms reached out to me, inviting me back even though he knew I wanted to be there as much as he did. I slid back on top of him, moaning softly as our totally naked bodies met and in particular when our hard dicks met, our proof to each other of how much we wanted this. Even as we kissed I remembered the flavour of him from before and knew that what I wanted now was to make him come and have him moaning my name. I repeated the slow trail down his body I had done before, although this time it was faster because I couldn't wait much longer.

My first lick reminded me of how good he tasted, and I gently slid his head into my mouth, running my tongue around it to collect all the precum that I could swallow. He was leaking pretty hard so I kept being rewarded with more nectar, and with his moans of pleasure. I let him go for a moment, hearing his disappointment, but quickly went to work licking up and down his shaft to get him lubricated for me. That done I took a deep breath and looked up at his glazed expression before I opened wide and deep throated him. His cry of pleasure and him bucking up off the couch would have made me smile if my mouth wasn't already so full of him.

I could feel my own dick leaking and throbbing wanting some attention, but I knew he could wait, and if necessary I would sort it out after this. My pressing need was to have Charlie come in me, to taste him and hear his cries. As I worked my lips, tongue and throat on him I knew it wouldn't be long. We'd taken so long to get to this point I was amazed he was able to hold out so long, but not complaining because being able to do all this to him was incredible.

Finally I felt him beginning to harden further in my mouth and I pulled back a little, needing to taste every drop I could make him spill. Then suddenly he was there. With a cry of my name which shot through me like electricity, my mouth was being filled with his seed. I swallowed several times, making room for more and it seemed to keep coming, the feeling of him spurting in me and trembling beneath me turning me on even more than I would have thought possible. I lapped at his dick as the eruption ceased, cleansing him and pleasing myself when a final last shot hit my tongue.

As I let his softened dick drop from my mouth I gasped at the sight in front of me. His eyes were closed but he was smiling a lazy smile showing his pleasure and that he was in the afterglow of his orgasm. His face and body were covered in a fine sheen of sweat that just made his attractiveness even better, and his chest heaved as he recovered his breath, while little aftershocks went through his body. My pride at doing this to the man I loved made my heart leap in my chest. He looked so peaceful like that and I wanted him in my arms so I could hold him tight to me.

The sofa was no good for the closeness I needed. He barely stirred as I picked him up, cradled in my arms, except to snuggle closer to my body and lean his head on my shoulder. I took him up the stairs and settled him into my bed, the first time he had been there. I waited a moment to join him, wanting to savour the moment before I lay down and pulled him into my arms. I wasn't even disappointed when his breathing slowed and I knew he had fallen asleep. I might not have got any, but having my angel in my bed and my arms was more than enough right now.

* * * * * *

Charlie

I woke up not quite knowing where I was but feeling very warm and loved. I knew it was Mark's arms around me and we must be in his bed. He was asleep himself and I tried to remember how I had got here. I remembered the night at work and his declarations in front of all the staff that had had me so turned on I'd dropped a pan on the floor. I couldn't quite believe that I'd been brave enough to tell Chef about us. Well, show him as it turned out. And then we'd come to Mark's and had the slowest and most intense foreplay ever. I'd been hard and ready for anything from the moment he kissed me, and our naked bodies writhing together on the sofa had by far been the best experience of my life, until he'd given me that blowjob.

The intensity of that, the feelings and the memories and still being in his arms made me hard again and fast. Searching my memory, coming in his mouth was the last thing I remembered. Perhaps being in his arms afterwards? He must have brought me to his bed, but that meant I hadn't given him anything. I felt suddenly guilty, and also wondering how I could have managed to keep my hands off him. The sight of him naked and displaying himself for me, and that hard and large cock in front of me, and I hadn't even touched it.

Thinking about him naked had me moaning and shifting slightly in his arms. I wanted to get closer but to be honest we were probably about as close as we could get. He was certainly holding me tight to him and I could feel each time he breathed in or out. My head was by his shoulder, one of his arms was my pillow, and the sight of that soft skin had my mouth watering and I put out my tongue to lick him for a quick taste. One was not enough and I squirmed to get myself a little further down his body so I could reach more of him and lick and kiss him there as well. I didn't notice the change in his breathing, but his arms tightening further around me and a soft gasp let me know that he was awake. I stopped what I was doing.

"I'm sorry," I told him.

"For what?"

"Falling asleep. Especially since you got nothing from me."

He chuckled and I felt the shudders in his body.

"I think I got quite a lot from you, all the contents of your balls for starters, and I relished every drop."

I was glad he couldn't see the flush in my face at that moment.

"You know what I meant."

He shifted in the bed so we were further apart and could look at each other, and stroked the side of my face as he talked to me.

"I know, and you don't have to feel bad about it. It's been a long day and it's not surprising we were tired. We've got forever to do other things together. Making love to you like that was the best sex I've ever had in my life."

"You can't be serious. You didn't even come, or at least not while I was awake to have anything to do with it."

He kissed me softly before he continued. "It doesn't matter to me that I didn't come. I've never done that and not got the same, but I've never done it before not caring if I didn't either. The look on your face, the sounds you made, knowing I'd done that to you was all the pleasure I needed right then. Hearing you cry my name when you came gave me the most pleasure I've ever felt."

My eyes were wide, not sure if I could believe this. He sounded so sure but I still felt bad for him not getting to come, and for me not getting to play with him the way I'd imagined doing so many times.

"It still doesn't seem very fair."

His grin made my heart beat faster. "You can make it up to me any time you like if you still feel that way."

I grinned back. "And I don't think it's fair that I only got to see you and didn't even get to touch your cock."

He laughed and rolled onto his back. "I'm all yours. You know where to find it."

I glanced down the bed and saw the lump in the covers where his dick seemed to be trying to emerge from under the duvet. He was obviously hard and I licked my lips in anticipation, making him laugh again. As he'd rolled over, one of my hands was under the covers resting on his chest and I let it slide slowly down his body towards my prize. I felt the muscles in his stomach contract at the movement. Another look at his face had me moving over for a kiss as I continued the slow motion, wanting to delay the moment just to tease him, but the intensity in his kiss and what it did to my body sped me up.

A moment later he let out a groan as I wrapped my hand around him as best I could. It felt so large and hot in my hand and the combination of that, his moans as I slowly jacked him and our kisses sent me back into overdrive. I needed to lick and suck on him but I had a moment of doubt whether I could do it as well as he was used to. His moans into my mouth gave me encouragement.

Just as he had done to me, I worked my way down his chest and stomach, noting how he responded to where I touched him. He gasped when I licked his nipples so I figured they were just as sensitive as mine and played there a little, making him start to push his cock into my hand with involuntary jerks of his hips. His body displayed in front of me was beautiful and although I wanted to lick every inch over, there were a few inches that drew my attention down.

I pulled back the covers so I could see him properly, and the sight of my hand wrapped around his hard pole had me gasping as well as him. I looked up to see him, and although his eyes were slightly glazed he was looking back at me with love in his eyes. It encouraged me to take the final step, and I licked across his head, immediately taking as much as I could into my mouth and running my tongue around him. He went from groaning to gasping and stammering my name.

Hearing him talk to me with such lust and so little control made me want to work for his load. I needed to know that I could do to him what he'd done to me, even if that included him falling asleep with me unfulfilled. I kind of got what he'd said, I really didn't care what happened to me, I just wanted to make him feel good. I tried to take more of him in my mouth and throat, but I wasn't able to take it all like he had done to me. Still, I knew I could work him with my lips and tongue and that seemed to be having enough effect.

I listened as his cries and moans increased in volume until I felt him swelling in my mouth and I was treated to his warm, sweet cum. I would be happy to keep drinking that for the rest of my life and I knew that was what was ahead. I couldn't help smiling once I'd cleaned him up and let his softened dick drop from my mouth. His eyes opened and he smiled back at me.

"Come here and kiss me."

I eagerly moved up his body to press my lips to his, still smiling.

"Now do you see what I mean?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Was that bad even though you're still hard?"

I grinned. "Okay, I believe you. That was great and I don't care that I've not come. Of course, if you did want to do something about that I wouldn't mind."

"How about we both do something about it?"

"Huh?"

He laughed at me and kissed me again. "I love that you are so communicative! I want you to make love to me."

I pulled back from him shocked. "Really? As in me in you?"

"Yes. I want you to take me with that hard cock you're pushing into my stomach, because I know it'll feel a lot better for both of us in my ass."

"Baby, are you sure? I've only been on the receiving end before, I don't know what I'm doing."

"It's not difficult, you know what goes on, or at least I hope you're familiar with lube! You need to start practising, because I'm going to want you to take me as well as me taking you. Don't look so surprised!"

I must have been staring at him open-mouthed to cause the last comment.

"Sorry, I just wasn't expecting you to want this. I'm totally up for it!"

"I can feel that," he replied, pushing his hips towards me and grinding them against my erection, making me moan.

"If you keep doing things like that I might not make it that far. Where's your lube?"

He indicated the bedside cabinet and I opened the drawer, finding a bottle and a dildo. I looked across at him and raised my eyebrows as an unspoken question.

"Not as good as the real thing, but I like being filled from time to time. Don't try and tell me you haven't got any toys."

"I do. But they are a lot better hidden than that."

He grinned. "I'll have to go looking next time I'm over. But I bet you'd rather have the real thing too."

I just nodded, trying not to think about that just now because I needed all my attention on him and getting him ready for me. I really hadn't been expecting this and I was a little nervous. Perhaps more than a little, because my hands were shaking as I tried to open the lube. It might also have been down to how turned on I was, naked in bed with the man I loved who wanted me and who was staring at me with such lust at that moment I had to stop looking at his face just to calm down enough to get some lube on my fingers. I thought about rimming him, knowing it would feel really good, but I couldn't wait to experience this.

One finger slipped in easily, and I heard and felt his moan it caused. I slid another one in straight away and he barely flinched, clearly really into what I was doing already. I made sure I rotated and spread them, opening him up gradually as he started to move towards them, making me push in further. My chest was pounding with my desire to have him and I had to take some calming breaths to make sure this wasn't going to hurt him. A third finger he just welcomed with another groan, but it was all pleasure. His face, eyes screwed shut, just showed how much he loved this.

"Enough, I need you," he croaked out.

I fumbled again trying to get some lube to cover me, and just the feel of my own hand on me as I prepared myself was almost too much. I had no idea how intense being in him would feel. He'd made a point a few days earlier of telling me he had never been bareback and had been tested, and it didn't surprise me that there were no condoms around. It was unspoken that we weren't going to use them and I was grateful I had also been able to assure him I'd been careful so this was a possibility.

I pressed the head of my throbbing cock against his willing portal and felt it begin to slide in immediately. He was pressing down to make sure I entered him and I might have been too cautious otherwise. As more of me slid inside I felt the pressure of his muscles and the warmth of him and as far as I knew this was the closest thing to heaven I would ever find. He was incredible, his ass hugged me so tight that each movement was a mixture of agony and ecstasy. I knew I had to wait for a moment when I was fully seated, and I felt relief when my balls met his body because I needed to relax myself, the pleasure was so intense.

I was so focussed on what I was feeling it took me a moment to realise I had collapsed onto his body and he was kissing me. When I responded I felt my cock twitching in response to the kisses and it made us both moan. It was so tight still I didn't dare move, not sure if I would hurt him and desperate not to even though my body was crying out for me to start pounding and make us both come.

"Oh god!" I groaned.

His laughter made matters worse because I could feel it around my cock. However, he did seem to be relaxing a little too, and although it was still amazing, I felt a bit more able to control myself and move slowly. I'd obviously judged my first withdrawal right because he made an incredible whimpering noise. The fact that I had such control over his pleasure turned me on even more and I set up a rhythm that seemed to suit both of us, both of us moaning as our bodies crashed together each time.

Too soon I realised it was going to be over. I was fucking him hard and fast by now, having found the angle and speed that had his eyes widening and him crying out my name, begging me incoherently for more and to make him come. I watched as he jerked and his cock started shooting his milky seed over the pair of us, and felt his orgasm from where I was still seated inside him. A couple more thrusts, even though it was hard for me to move in his clenching channel, was all it took for me to join him and fill his ass with my cum. It felt like a primal way of marking him as mine.

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,056 Followers