A Changing Script Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Hope and I managed to get together about six to nine times a year and she never failed to cum to my bed when we were together. However she had her eye on several men and, while she loved making her daddy happy from time to time, I think she was more interested in making a permanent connection with one of those men ... and I tried to encourage her interest.

Although Faith, Marc and I never again repeated anything as wild and abandoned as that wedding present weekend, I continued to screw my oldest daughter fairly regularly for the next several years, until they decided to try to have a baby. We mixed in threesomes about every second or third weekend and we often spent the night together in my big bed.

Once they decided to try to raise a family, I found that I had a renewed interest in women in particular and a confidence to pursue some that were to my liking. I found that I was able to get enough pussy from some mature women (I considered anyone older than my daughters to be mature) usually without even approaching my own age. Most of them were looking for companionship and friendship without a lasting relationship and I found that I could fairly easily keep myself satisfied sexually without too much effort.

It was good pussy too and a nice variety but for some reason it seemed like it was just not quite up to the standard that my daughters Faith and Hope set for me. My wife and I had decided early in our lives together that our children's names would somehow be derived from my own, Belief. As a kid, most of my friends shortened it to Lief, like the explorer Lief Ericson, and then forgot about my full legal name. But I was always adamant that Faith and Hope go right along with Belief, no matter where they are.

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12