A Changing Script Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward we followed the story. I rolled to the side and pulled Jenny to me. We cuddled for a long time with her body conforming spoon-like to mine. Her head lay on my left arm while my left hand kneaded her tits and my right hand explored every part of her I could reach. I kissed the side of her face and down her neck and could have savored those tastes and feelings forever.

We both needed a break so we took a shower. I put on a pair of shorts while Jenny put on a terrycloth robe I keep around. She didn't bother to pull the tie very tight and by the time we got downstairs I had already had another pretty good look of everything she normally hides behind clothing.

We fixed a light lunch and ate at the kitchen table. I had been mulling over a question and finally asked her "Honey, wont Evan have a problem with you and I ... well, you know ... fucking."

She smiled "No, daddy. Evan's family was always very open. He always assumed that you and I had always been lovers. That would be just like his mother teaching him all about sex while he was still living at home and they feel like it is a privilege she has earned to be able to fuck her son from time to time. And I don't mind because its not like his mother is trying to take him away from me.

I understood some of the reasons for incest but that was the first time I had thought about "an entitlement" to having sex within the family.

I asked "When did you get this interest in you and me getting together?"

"Oh, daddy, you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to do that. It goes way back. Remember when we lived in Georgia? Well, that old house wasn't very well built and one night I found a place where I could see into your room from behind my old dresser. You guys left the lights on and I could see plain as day. You were on top of mom and I was mesmerized by your cock driving in and out of mom's pussy. Of course she was never very quiet about it and even before I could see what you were doing, I could hear it from her. She loved ever minute ... and so did I. I knew from that night on that I had to get you to do that for me one day. I always hoped it would come before now but ... well, I'm glad it finally happened, daddy!" She pulled me over for a lustful kiss and her hand wandered to my rising cock.

Within minutes we were back upstairs in bed, reading the story. Jenny had turned on her side and, after helping me get hard again, I spooned behind her, lifted her top leg and slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. Then as we lay with my crotch pressed against her buttocks, I looked over her shoulder at the monitor and we began to read.

After savoring the ultimate sexual feeling for a few minutes, I rolled to the side. I assumed Faith would go back to her room but she turned on her left side and spooned with my body. I put my left arm under her head, my hand holding her right tit, while my right arm lay over her, my hand cupping her left tit. I heard her sigh contentedly and we were both soon asleep.

In the morning, I found Faith in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on a great breakfast, humming a peppy tune, and sporting a fabulous smile. If I had thought she might be second guessing our actions of the night before, those concerns were quickly dispelled as she greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

After breakfast Faith asked if I would help her ...

We sort of skimmed the text for a bit, passing stuff that didn't seem to apply to us but then it seemed like the next part was written just for Jenny and me.

When nothing was said about our encounter that day or the next, I thought that maybe it would be a one-time only occurrence. However when I went to bed the second night and Faith soon padded into my room and climbed into my bed, I have to admit that I was delighted. She was naked and her hands quickly settled on my cock and balls while her mouth sought mine.

With our first coupling just two nights past, we were both a little more controlled than that first time. Faith kissed her way down my body and gave me a fantastic blow job while her fingers gently massaged my testicles. After she had swallowed my cum and straightened up in the bed, I returned the favor, dawdling at her breasts to lick and kiss and nip at them before moving down to the warmer area between her legs. It took me a little longer to get her to a climax than for me to cum but we both seemed to enjoy the "getting there" almost as much as the end result ... well, not quite!

We deviated from the text, continuing our fuck on our sides so we could continue the story. However my fingers playing over Jenny's body, especially making little light circles around her clitty from time to time, had the same desirable conclusion that Faith and her daddy experienced. In fact I got Jenny to cum three times while she read, with little pauses to settle back down after each climax. The only position changes we made were to lift her top leg or move it forward or back while I moved so that my angle of penetration varied and we could feel a difference in the connection.

After Faith had a little time to savor her "jump off the mountaintop", I slid up her body between her legs and guided my turgid member into her slick vagina. With neither of us in a hurry to end the activities, we took time to appreciate the pleasure each bestowed on the other. To keep the sensations changing, we moved from one position to another every few minutes, reveling in how our nerves picked up completely different feelings based on the angle and depth of my penetration into her body. Her soft words of "oh, yes, daddy, that feels so good" and "yes, daddy, fuck me" made sure I kept going. At last I felt her approaching an orgasm and concentrated on getting myself off so that we both climaxed within seconds of each other.

My climax was so gratifying I couldn't think of a way to accurately describe it. Almost to a word, Jenny responded the same way that Faith had and I had to check what Jenny was looking at to see if she was reading or expressing her feelings. Her orgasm was her fourth of the session and made me feel fantastic ... it was the first time I had ever gotten a partner to cum more than three times from one activity.

Once again when I rolled off of Faith, she snuggled back into my body and I wrapped my arms around her, cupping a heavy breasts in each hand, and we drifted off to sleep. Unlike the first night, Faith was still laying beside me when I awoke in the morning. My cock, feeling the soft flesh of her bottom, searched for her warm haven.

Faith giggled and jumped out of bed to make a dash into the bathroom, telling me to wait for her. Even hearing the sound of her peeing seemed somehow erotic and I wondered if I was totally depraved. Yet when she came hurrying back and climbed into bed with me, I was so glad that her hands stroked my shaft and even more happy when she sat on top of me and guided my cock into her warm pussy.

Again we deviated from the text. I was the first one to got to the bathroom started to relieve my bladder. Then I almost lost it when Jenny's hand pulled my flaccid cock from my hand and began guiding the yellow stream around in the water. She laughed as I finished and "shook the dew off the lilly." Then while she sat and peed, she held my cock and ran her tongue around the base of the helmet, pleased with herself when my shaft began to grow again. By the time she was finished, I was hard enough to enter her again. She climbed into bed and we connected in the old missionary position so I could fuck her while she read the screen.

She sat for a long time, letting me flex my shaft inside her. She leaned forward, letting her big hanging hooters hover over my face while I sucked and nipped on each nipple in turn. Then she began to rock her ass from side to side and around in little swirls and we must have been making the right contact because she started moaning and telling me that she felt so good that she was going to cum soon. I exchanged handfuls of breasts with handfuls of ass, helping her slide up and down my shaft. She bit her lower lip to keep from screaming as she reached the peak of pleasure and stopped moving ... until she eased down on my chest, spent. I pulled her up and down my member for another couple of minutes until my balls sent a fresh explosion of seed into her reproductive system.

Having spent a load inside my daughter some minutes before, I knew it would take a while to achieve another. We got to a stopping point in the story and Jenny and I concentrated only on each other. I lowered myself until our mouths met in a series of long slow lustful kisses. All during that time, Jenny's Kegel muscles kept flexing around my shaft in a non-stop erogenous activity.

One at a time, I pulled Jenny's legs up and put it over one of my shoulders. When I put my hands on the bed beside her shoulders and leaned forward, her feet wound up beside her head and her ass came up off the bed to meet my driving cock. I could tell the penetration was deeper than anything else we had done so far. Soon Jenny was urging me frantically to keep pumping her pussy harder and faster and ultimately we climaxed at almost the same instant. I eased her legs back to a more normal position and then crushed my daughter to me, at that moment feeling closer mentally and physically than we had ever been.

Once our breathing was nearly normal, we again spooned together facing the monitor. Jenny resumed reading out loud.

After that we didn't bother with the pretense of separate rooms. Each night when I went to bed, Faith went with me. We settled into a routine of fucking every other night. Sometimes she would give me a blow job to start and almost every time I would eat her wonderful pussy, then we would indulge in a nice long slow fuck until we both were sated. The morning bouts were less frequent.

Days passed into weeks and I thought Faith would again be back out on her own, leaving me again in my state of being alone. However she found a job running the office for a modest construction company, proceeded with the divorce filing, and generally settled down to life under my roof.

I know that a parent's job is to prepare his offspring for the world and then push them out of the nest. Actually I had done that ... once with each daughter ... but now that one had come back home, the rules for life seemed to have changed. And I liked the changing script!

Having finished reading the story, Jenny turned over and faced me, snuggling into my body like a small child. She asked "How did you like the story, daddy?"

"I loved it, little girl. I can't say that I had never thought of having incest with you before today but I had never thought about it seriously. I was sure it would never happen. Now that it has ... well, if the story got us together, it was sure worth it."

"Yes, it was, daddy. I just knew that things would be good between us if we ever got together but I never thought it would be this spectacular. This has been the best day of my life, without any question. But it wont be the last time for us, will it, daddy?"

"No, baby, it sure wont."

"Would you do me a favor, daddy? Would you write to the guy who wrote this story and tell him how much I loved it. And ask if he will keep writing stories about people like us ... you know, father and daughter loving each other?

"I'll do that right now, sugar" and while she watched, I wrote and email to the guy thanking him for the story, telling him how much we both loved the story, and that I had made wild passionate love to my married daughter for the very first time, and asking him to post more similar type stories.

After I sent the email, I got to thinking about how the author closed his original story and I had to agree that he hit the target in the bulls-eye: life was changing and I loved the changing script.

12