A Cheater's Regret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Bonham
J_Bonham
62 Followers

When I pass the secretary on my way out she doesn't even acknowledge me. She has to know what just happened to me in there. She must think I am a complete slut. Every time I think I couldn't be humiliated any more, something even more degrading happens.

As make my way through the school, I feel the heat growing between my thighs. Despite the vacuum tube sucking away at me for half an hour, my sexual buildup has already returned in full force. I want to come so bad, but I can't.

I get to my English class. I look at the clock - I'm almost 45 minutes late. I'm so horny my knees are wobbling. Jesus, everyone is looking at me. I approach the professor and give him the envelope from Ms. Turring. I haven't even looked at the letter yet, I don't know what it says.

"You're in Dr. Manyard's sexual research program?" he asks me, taking off his glasses.

"Yes sir," I reply.

"Ms. Turring says in this note that you might be too flustered to be able to participate in class, and can be excused if you wish," he says.

"No, I'm okay," I tell him, hurrying to my seat.

I try my best to focus in class, but I can't. My need for relief is overwhelming, and I am completely helpless. Try to think about something else. Try to think about something else. Try to think about something else... its not working. The hands of the clock sluggishly creep toward 3:00 PM. I know we're due for another break then, and I'm practically dying for it. All I can think about is the humiliation I just endured in Ms. Turring's office... and it's driving me wild.

The teacher stops his lecture, and announces a fifteen minute break. Thank God.

A nerdy looking guy with glasses sitting in the row in front of me motions the students next to him and they crowd around his computer screen. I find myself looking too - anything to get my mind off of the growing desire inside of me. He brings up a video.

To my horror, it's a girl with raven-black hair strapped to a table at Dr. Manyard's clinic. She's completely naked, every inch of her bare skin glistening with sweat. Her chest is heaving up and down as gloved hands fasten cables to her small brown nipples. She is wearing a steel collar and a bracelet just like mine. The volume is turned down, but its just loud of enough for me to hear the poor girl moan uncontrollably as the current shoots through her body.

I feel pressure building up in between my thighs. I think my own humiliating session at the clinic. I think about what Sam just did to me in Ms. Turring's office.

"What is this?" one of the guys asks.

"It's that sex study I told you about," the nerd replies. "They're doing all this crazy research into female sexual behavior."

"Cool!"

The raven-haired girl is begging for mercy.

"Please... please let me come!" she pleads.

"I will induce an orgasm when I have the data I need," a voice says.

I recognize it. Its Dr. Manyard's voice.

The helpless girl's body spasms in pleasure to the rhythm of the electrical current. The gloved hand returns and starts playing with her drenched pussy.

"Subject is response to level 4 current, and has extreme levels of arousal fluid," the doctor says.

I stare into the screen, completely entranced. My hand wanders underneath the hem of my sun dress and starts teasing my wet lips. I try to be quiet but accidentally let out a moan.

"Oh..."

One of the boys looks back at me, and I try to appear as innocent as possible - but my hand stays in between my legs.

Suddenly the raven-haired girl screams as her orgasm splashes out across the table.

The nerd sees the teacher walking nearby and quickly closes the video. With every ounce of effort I can muster, I force myself to stop masturbating. I thought I was incredibly aroused earlier, now I feel ten times worse.

"Wow..." one of his friends says. "Where do they find those girls?"

"The girls are all students at the school," the nerd says.

"And they just volunteer?"

"Nah, from what I understand, usually its because they got in trouble, but are given the option of doing this instead of facing discipline."

"Damn dude!"

"It gets better," the nerd replies. "The girls are required to wear a sensor collar and bracelet throughout the week in between their appointments."

I become incredibly self-aware of my own collar clearly visible around my neck. God, I hope they don't recognize it.

By the time class is over, I realize I have no choice but to call the clinic and move up my appointment. There is no chance of me making it another six days in this condition.

I step out into the hallway and look at my phone. Its almost four in the afternoon, but they should still be open. I frantically call the number the blonde researcher gave me earlier.

My heart sinks. All I get is a voicemail. They must have closed early today. I have to wait until tomorrow.

I slink back to my dorm room - I can't even walk without inflaming my burning arousal. Melanie is already back. She gives me an odd look as I come in.

"Are you okay?" she asks with genuine concern in her voice.

"I'm fine I mutter," dropping my bag and slumping down on the bed.

"You don't sound okay."

I don't answer. Why doesn't that bitch just mind her own business?

It's a long night. I lay awake for hours, until my drowsiness finally wins out over my aching desire.

The next morning comes way too quickly. I groggily reach out to my alarm clock. Its six in the morning.

I'm still horny.

Thank God I don't have any classes today. The clinic opens at nine. I sit up in bed, staring at the clock, desperately waiting for the minutes to slip by. I look over at Melanie - she's still asleep. Good. I dial the clinic the second the clock strikes nine.

Shit, the voicemail message comes up again. I redial. Still no one picks up.

I dial again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Finally, someone answers.

"Manyard clinic, this is Samantha Cross, how can I help you?"

My arousal flares up. It's Sam - the blonde technician who sexually tormented me yesterday.

"Umm... this is Katie, the girl from yesterday," I say.

"Hello Katie, what is going on?" she asks flatly.

"I-I-I... I need to come in... please, as soon as possible!"

Sam pauses for a long time before answering.

"Are you worried you won't be able to hold back from an orgasm before your scheduled appointment?"

"Yes!" I gasp.

"Just a minute," Sam puts me on hold.

I listen to the stupid jingling tone for what seems like a million years. Finally, Sam returns to the phone.

"Katie?"

"Yes?" I answer.

"How aroused are you right now?" she asks. "One being not aroused at all, and ten being in the middle of an orgasm?"

"Uh... six." I say.

"Hold on," Sam puts me on hold again.

God, it feels like an eternity.

"Katie?"

"Yes!" I answer, trying not to sniffle into the phone.

"You're in luck, there is a slot open for you to come in today. Is four in the afternoon good?"

"Yes, that's fine, thank you so much!" I cry, completely overjoyed.

"We will see you then," Sam hangs up.

I put the phone down.

Seven hours to go.

I squeeze my legs together in a pitiful attempt to fight back the rising pressure. I bite my lip desperately. Hot tears run down my face as I break down sobbing. This is so awful - I am so horny its maddening. I can't take it anymore!

The rest of the morning and early afternoon are a nightmare of overwhelming desire and anticipation. All I can think about is my desperate need for sexual relief, but the more I think about what they are going to do to me at the clinic, the hornier and more miserable I get.

Finally I can't take it anymore, and decide to leave - if I get there early, maybe they'll see me early.

Smoothing out the wrinkles in my sun dress, I get myself ready. I don't own a car, and I would never dare ask someone for a ride for this. I'm taking the bus, just like I did last time.

As I walk to the bus stop outside the dorm building, my heart skips a beat. Its the redhead I saw snooping around in the clinic yesterday. She's dressed in torn jeans, a low-cut tank top, and an old leather jacket. But above all else, she wears a certain cockiness about her that I don't like.

Oh God, she recognizes me.

"Hey," she says, stepping up next to me.

I ignore her, silently praying for the bus to show up soon.

"My name is Lori Franklin, and I'm the editor for the student newspaper," she says.

I don't respond.

She looks at the collar around my throat.

"You don't have to do this, you know."

I turn to look at her.

"Do what?" I ask innocently.

She rolls her eyes.

"Come on now, I know what happened to you in the clinic yesterday."

I blush with embarrassment.

"I know what Dr. Manyard is doing is wrong, I just need to prove it," Lori continues.

Could that bus please show up now?

Lori reaches into her purse and pulls out a scrap of paper.

"This is my cellphone number and email, call me if you decide you want to talk to me," she says, slipping the paper into the top of my bra.

I stand still as she walks away.

Could she really help me?

What if I don't want to be helped?

The bus finally arrives and I hop on board. I just want to get to the clinic. God, I just want to get to the clinic and get my sanity back.

I arrive an hour early. I walk into the waiting room with the stupid fish. There's several other people hanging around. It's so weird seeing normal human beings here for normal reasons, unlike me. I knock on the door. Maybe someone will let me in early. The door opens. I step back in fear - its the stern nurse.

"Why are you so early?" she asks gruffly.

"I... I...err..." I don't know what to say.

I can see the total contempt in her eyes. She seems to have made it her personal goal to make my life difficult.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back," she mutters, exasperated.

I obey, and I feel the nurse strapping my wrists together. A couple of the other people in the room look at me strangely. Why does the nurse have to humiliate me in front of all these strangers?

The nurse pulls me by the arm into the dark hallway, leading me through one of the doors into an examination room. It's much larger than the previous ones I've been in, filled with various machines and lots of chairs.

In the dead center of the room is a metal bench. Is that where they're going to put me?

"Undress," she snaps at me, untying my wrists.

I fumble with my jacket - I'm so nervous I can barely grab the zipper. I keep glancing around - there are people moving about there business up and down the hallway. Do I really have to get naked out here? The nurse grows impatient, and grabs me by the scruff of the neck.

"Hurry up!" she snarls at me.

Terrified, I undress as fast as I can, dropping the dress and tearing off my underwear. As soon as I'm done she ties me up again and forces me to sit down on the bench.

"Wait here, it'll probably be a while," the nurse says, disappearing out the door, propping it open behind her.

This might be the scariest time of my whole life. What if someone sees me as they pass by the open door?

Minutes tick by by. I glance over at the clock on the wall across from me - its only 3:30! I have a whole half hour of more waiting!

Several girls pass by the doorway and see me. My cheeks turn crimson as they giggle at me.

The hour hand hits four.

Nothing happens.

I start to panic. The sexual pressure is so high I feel like I could die!

To my relief, Dr. Manyard arrives. But to my dismay, the nurse, Sam, and at least a dozen other people follow her into the room. I recognize a few of them... they're students from school!

"How are you doing today, sweetie?" Dr. Manyard asks.

"O-okay I guess," I respond. My heart jumps into my throat.

"This is Katie, our test subject for the day," she says to the audience. "She is participating in the program as punishment for an academic infraction."

My heart skips a beat with excitement as the doctor pushes me down on the table, running her stethoscope over my chest.

"How aroused are you?" she asks.

"Um... seven," I say, already short of breath.

The doctor steps behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders. The nurse puts sensor pads from the monitor machine on my chest.

"Katie here is probably our most submissive subject, and is extremely easy to sexually pleasure," Dr. Manyard explains to her students. "I could in fact, in her current state of arousal, I could induce an orgasm in under a minute."

To demonstrate, she takes one of my nipples in between her gloved fingers and massages my clit. I don't want to look like a whore in front of everyone, but within seconds I'm moaning loudly.

"Take a look at the machine everyone," the doctor says, releasing me to gesture towards the monitor machine. "We can see all of her vitals, how aroused she is, how much stimulation she is receiving, and approximately how close she is to an orgasm."

"Isn't it difficult to get a subject sexually aroused in a lab like this?" one of the male students asks. "And what about individual morals?"

"That's a good question," the doctor answers. "In Katie's case, she had a conservative upbringing and one would think would be difficult to work with. However, whether she wants to or not, she enjoys being sexually dominated, and will submit to anyone - male or female."

Several students giggle. I try to look as stoic as possible.

"Katie is very easy to sexually stimulate, and actually experienced an orgasm too quickly in her first session a couple days ago," Dr. Manyard continues. "This morning she asked to have her next session early because she was too aroused to wait any longer."

Everyone looks at me with a mix of amazement, amusement... and contempt.

"Today we are going to explore Katie's ability to have multiple orgasms," the doctor says. "For the test to be successful, we need to induce at least three separate climaxes."

Jesus.

"Now who would like to try her out?"

A female with her dark hair in a tight bun and her face framed in large bottlecap glasses volunteers. The doctor hands her a pair of rubber gloves and a sealed bag with a... is that a vibrator? Oh God, it is.

"Try to stimulate her, and watch the readings on the machine. But most importantly, pay close attention to her reaction to you."

The girl eases me down on the bench and parts my legs. I gasp as she gently skates her hands across my body, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I giggle with delight as her fingers run down my tummy and dip into my belly button. I squirm as she tickles my inner thighs. I desperately want her to touch my pussy, but she just teasingly skates around the building dampness.

The girl's fingers suddenly rub over my clit and dive in between my soaked lips.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" I squeal.

The girl lets out a gasp of surprise as my orgasm gushes out over her fingers.

"First orgasm achieved at four minutes, six seconds," the nurse says.

My sexual relief is only momentary, as the girl quickly gets me worked up again. She takes her hand, still dripping from the sloppy mess of my first orgasm, and puts it in my mouth. I'm forced to taste my own cum. I recoil at first, but after a moment of hesitation, I'm lapping up every last drop from her fingertips. I'm draped across the bench, completely obedient to her every touch.

The girl's face is just inches away from mine. She's not particularly pretty, but her power over me is impossible for me to resist. I want her to do whatever she pleases to me. I want her to publicly degrade me, use me, and humiliate me. Her lips get closer to mine. I can feel her breath on my face. I want her to kiss me.

A buzz fills my ears as the vibrator turns on and I feel it enter me.

I scream in pleasure.

"Second orgasm achieved at six minutes, fifteen seconds," the nurse says.

The girl is showing me no mercy now. She pushes the vibrator deeper and deeper into my pussy.

"Fuck me, please... fuck me!" I beg.

She laughs at me and pushes harder.

I orgasm again.

"Third orgasm achieved at eight minutes, 57 seconds," the nurse says.

If the nurse wasn't counting, I would lose count of how many times the girl is making me come.

The girl kisses me. I feel her tongue push mine aside. She bites my lip aggressively before trailing tender bites down my throat. The girl takes my swollen nipple in her mouth and rolls her tongue over it, nibbling and sucking, making me gasp uncontrollably.

"Oh my God... Oh my God! Oh... my... God!!"

"Sixth orgasm achieved at 24 minutes, 32 seconds."

I don't know how it is even possible for me to come this many times, but I am.

The vibrator pulls out, completely drenched by my impossible number of orgasms. What else could she possibly do to me?

I feel her head move in between my legs. Her tongue enters me. My moans are so loud they're echoing off the walls.

A few licks is all it takes.

"OhohGodohGod... ohGodohGodoh - Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

The whole room is silent. One could hear a pin drop.

"Tenth orgasm achieved at 47 minutes, 10 seconds," the nurse says.

Everyone breaks into enthusiastic applause.

"That was... unconventional, but quite a show nonetheless," Dr. Manyard says.

Maybe... just maybe... getting caught cheating wasn't so bad after all.

J_Bonham
J_Bonham
62 Followers
12