A Cheater's Regret (New Edition!)

Story Info
Threatened with expulsion for cheating on an exam...
5k words
4.33
49.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Bonham
J_Bonham
62 Followers

Synopsis: Threatened with expulsion for cheating on an exam, a desperate college coed signs up for a sexual research study. To her shame and pleasure, she learns the more humiliated and restrained she is, the more sexually excited she becomes.

Author's note: I started "A Cheater's Regret several years ago. Good potential and a lot of great feedback. Since then I've learned a lot about becoming a better writer, so have decided to re-write it from scratch. I hope both new readers and previous followers enjoy the new take!

*

Lori waits in the clinic lobby for her turn. She's anxious about what's about to happen to her, and the chain of humiliating events that brought her here.

Less than a month ago Lori cheated on her biology midterm. It seemed like a perfect crime to her. She cheated off her roommate, Melissa. The tall brunette is Lori's polar opposite. She's always out at parties and fucking boys. It's a mystery how Melissa gets A's at all, but she does.

At her best, Lori is an attentive student. But after catching her boyfriend cheating, Lori couldn't focus. She fell behind on all her assignments. In time she recovered and set to work. Despite catching up on nearly everything, Lori had no time left to get something reasonable turned in for the biology assignment the following day.

By happenstance, Lori returned to her dorm room and discovered Melissa's midterm paper on the little wood desk tucked away by her bed. Though they're both taking biology this semester, Melissa is under a different teacher. Lori figured she could copy the party girl's paper, make a few changes here in there, and turn it in without being caught. But she was.

The following day the academic director, Ms. Bayne called Lori to her office. She's a stern and unforgiving academic, but up to this point approved of Lori's dedication. Now she was angry at the young woman's breach of integrity. Ms. Bayne gave Lori a choice: be expelled, or earn redemption by volunteering in an old colleague's research project.

Of course Lori jumped at the opportunity. She went to the clinic and volunteered for every intern position available. To her dismay, she failed to meet the requirements for any of them. There was only one option left to avoid expulsion: volunteer to be a test subject. For that, there were no requirements except to be a healthy young woman.

Lori meets that requirement in spades. She's a slender and athletic 18-year-old girl with short black hair and a perky figure that catches boys' eyes everywhere she goes.

Prior to her initial physical exam today, Lori filled out a mountain of paperwork. Most of it was the usual things one would expect; medical history, allergies and the like. Lori found some of the questions about her sexual history embarrassing. She had to state how many partners she had been with, her orientation, how often she had sex, and her ease of achieving orgasm and what types of stimulation it requires.

The oddest, and perhaps most difficult requirement was three days of total abstinence. Lori hasn't had sex since she broke up with her boyfriend, so that part wasn't difficult. But she was also forbidden from any type of masturbation.

By the time she reached the clinic today, Lori was a little desperate. She masturbates almost every day, sometimes twice a day. Going this long without it has been difficult to say the least. Once the exam is over, she'll be off the hook. Lori can resume her studies without fear of expulsion, and but that won't even be the biggest thing on her mind. She can't wait to get back to the dorm have the orgasm she's been denied for three whole days.

"Lori Parker?" a voice says.

It's Heather, a bubbly blonde from school. She's dressed in business casual, presumably for an internship here. She's annoying to begin with, and Lori would have preferred not to run into anyone who recognizes her.

"You're going to work here too?" Heather exclaims. "How fun!"

"Yeah." Lori nods.

Heather looks at Lori's clothes and frowns in confusion. Lori is dressed in flip flops, jean shorts, and a white tank top. It's September with blazing high temperatures and humidity. It's a practical outfit, but not one proper for a formal job at the clinic.

Worse still, the unrelenting air conditioner has Lori shivering. Her skin is covered in goose bumps and her nipples are sticking through the thin fabric of her tank top. She regrets not wearing a bra today. Her breasts are perky, but small enough that she usually goes without one. Today that was a poor decision.

"Aren't you a little underdressed for this?" Heather asks.

"Nah, I don't think so." Lori says. She'd prefer to end the conversation, but Heather isn't good at taking hints.

"No matter, I'm sure they'll be forgiving. It's our first day and all. What are they going to have you do here?"

"I'm not sure." Lori lies. "Some sort of administrative stuff I think."

"Oh, me too. We'll be seeing a lot of each other then."

A stern-looking nurse comes into the lobby. Lori recognizes her. She's the interviewer who tore her apart when she applied for the internships. It would be just Lori's luck it would be the same woman taking her into the exam today.

"Heather, it's good to see you." The nurse says. "Are you ready to start!"

"Yes, Natalie!" Heather squeaks in excitement.

"Good. The orientation is down the hall at the very end to your left."

Barely able to contain her enthusiasm, Heather jumps up from her seat. She looks to Lori, expecting her to follow. Lori stays seated.

"Aren't you coming too?" Heather asks.

"Lori didn't qualify for any of the jobs." Natalie says. "She's going to be a test specimen today."

"Oh." Heather says.

"Are you ready to begin?" Natalie asks Lori.

"Yes, I'm ready." Lori says.

"You will refer to me as 'ma'am,' and men here as 'sir.'" Natalie corrects her.

"Yes ma'am."

Lori turns red in embarrassment at being humiliated in front of her fellow student. Heather shrugs and disappears through the door into the hallway beyond.

"Come with me." The nurse says.

Natalie leads Lori down the hall and takes her into an examination room. The room looks like a typical doctor's office with a sink and some cabinets full of medical tools. At the center of the room there's an exam table with a UV lamp on a poseable arm suspended overhead.

"Remove all your clothes and put on the gown." Natalie orders.

"Yes ma'am." Natalie nods.

The nurse leaves and closes the door behind her. Left to herself, Natalie undresses. Fortunately it's warmer in here than in the lobby; a little too warm. Natalie is relieved that she shaved yesterday. It shouldn't matter, but it would be embarrassing for her to be under a doctor's scrutiny with hairy legs. She also shaved her pussy. Lori is naked, save for a navel piercing.

She can hear voices from the adjacent rooms. The walls are almost paper-thin. Lori can't quite make out the conversations, but there's at least several people a few feet away on the other side.

Lori knows she shouldn't be, but is turned on. She hasn't masturbated in three days and the rising pressure is taking its toll on her. The idea of being poked and prodded by a stranger is more exciting than Lori would care to admit. Her puffy pink nipples are hard and sensitive to touch; not from cold, but arousal.

After stacking her clothes on a chair, she goes to the gown folded on the exam table. It's a worn out garment that's so flimsy Lori struggles to put it on. It's open in the back. There was a strap there at one point but it's long since ripped off. The gown is held together with two tiny velcro connections on its shoulders.

Lori puts it on and the straps come undone, causing the gown to drop to the floor. She tries a dozen more times before succeeding to stay covered. Any tiny movement the wrong way causes the gown to fall apart. Even sitting is difficult, and she has to hold the garment against her chest to keep it from popping off again.

A woman with graying blonde hair dressed in a white lab coat enters the room with Natalie following behind her.

"I'm Dr. Manyard, and I'll be examining you today." The newcomer says. "I heard from Ms. Bayne, your academic director, about your predicament. I understand you need to complete my program to avoid expulsion from school?"

"Yes ma'am." Lori answers, turning red with embarrassment again.

"Well, the good news is that the program is easy. You only need to pass this one exam and I'll let Ms. Bayne know you fulfilled my requirements."

Lori is relieved. This looks easier and easier with each passing moment.

"Now let's start with some preliminary questions." Dr. Manyard says. "I looked over your medical screening and there's a little more information I need from you. Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Natalie, set up the camera."

The nurse sets up a camcorder on a tripod on the other side of the room.

"We'll be recording the exam for future reference. I have to remind you that lying on any of your medical screening questions is grounds for being disqualified from the exam. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now onto the questions. Are you in any pain right now?"

"No ma'am."

"Are you sexually active?"

"No ma'am."

Dr. Manyard is scribbling Lori's answers on her notepad.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Uh, about a month ago, ma'am." Lori hopes these questions don't get too private.

"Do you typically have sex with a man, or a woman? Or both?"

"Men, I mean a man, Ma'am." Lori stammers.

"When you have sex, do you usually achieve orgasm?"

Lori isn't sure how any of these questions would be helpful for anything. They make her uncomfortable, but they're also a little exciting. Humiliation shouldn't be turning her on, but it is. Maybe because it's so clinical, like being treated like a specimen rather than a person.

"Uh, no not usually, ma'am."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"I don't masturbate, ma'am." Lori doesn't want to sound like a slut.

"You're an 18-year-old girl, surely you touch yourself sometimes?" Dr. Manyard says skeptically.

"Maybe once in a while, ma'am."

"How often is once in a while? Daily? Weekly?"

"A few times a month, I guess." Lori answers reluctantly.

"When you touch yourself, do you climax?"

"Yes ma'am."

"When was the last time you touched yourself?"

Lori has lied herself into a corner. She masturbated right before the three day period ban started, now doesn't want to give a time that's too recent.

"A few weeks ago, I think."

"That long ago?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That covers everything." Dr. Manyard says. "This will be a trial run of a new supplement taken orally. It improves a woman's blood flow and greatly increases her sensitivity to touch. I call it Agent Red."

"Are there any side effects, ma'am?"

"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe. But yes, Agent Red has one major side effect. It's an extremely powerful aphrodisiac."

"It'll make me horny?" Lori asks.

"Even tiny doses made previous test subjects so sexually aroused it was impossible to measure any other physical manifestation of Agent Red. I've split them into three categories. A woman who masturbates periodically, like once every week or so, receives a dose of three milligrams. On the other hand, a woman with high libido who masturbates daily would receive an even smaller dose of one milligram."

"What dose will I get?"

"You have a very low libido." Dr. Manyard says. "You're in the lowest 1%. That means you can have a much higher dosage, enough for us to work with. I'll be giving you ten milligrams."

Lori can't even imagine getting such a high dosage. She's extremely aroused even now from her three days of forced abstinence. It's too late though. There's no way to correct the mistake without admitting she lied.

"Are you ready to start?"

"Yes ma'am." Lori takes the plunge.

"On a scale of one to ten, how sexually aroused are you? One being not aroused at all, and ten in the middle of an orgasm."

"Uhh..." Lori stammers. "One?"

"Be honest. It's normal to be aroused a little during a physical exam."

"Three, I guess."

She's lying. Lori feels a lot hornier than she'd care to admit. "Six" would have been a more honest answer.

The nurse approaches with a white capsule and small paper cup of water to wash it down with. She requires Lori to open her mouth and places the tablet on her tongue. After washing down the dose with some water, Natalie sweeps Lori's mouth with a gloved hand. Satisfied that Lori swallowed, the Nurse steps away.

"We have some time before the Agent Red takes effect." Dr. Manyard says. "Let's get your vitals."

Natalie wraps a velcro cuff around Lori's arm to record her blood pressure. Lori is used to doctors giving her a thermometer for her temperature too, but the Nurse has something a little different in. She does have a thermometer, but it's not for Lori's mouth.

"Get on your knees and elbows." The Nurse says.

Lori obeys, and the gown flops to the table, hanging off her shoulders and leaving the rest of her bare. Her ass and pussy are on full display, and her nipples are visible from the side. It's degrading, and turns Lori on even more. Natalie rubs some lubricant into Lori's anus and slips the metal tip inside her. After a couple minutes the nurse pulls the thermometer out.

"Sit down." She says.

The gown slips loose as Lori sits. Dr. Manyard pulls the fabric down and puts her stethoscope to Lori's chest.

"Breathe in." She says. "Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out."

Agent Red hits Lori like a ton of bricks. Her breathing is ragged. Her heart is pounding. There's a growing pressure between her legs. The gown slips down farther, exposing a breast. As the doctor moves the stethoscope, her gloved hand brushes against Lori's nipple. It's a tiny touch, but Lori has to bite her tongue to stop herself from moaning.

The gown collapses, clinging by a thread on Lori's shoulder. In one motion Dr. Manyard flicks the flimsy garment to the floor.

"You won't be needing that. Tell me if you feel any pain or discomfort."

Dr. Manyard glides her rubbery gloves down Lori's abdomen. The gloves aren't like normal ones most doctors wear. They're textured with little bumps. They tickle and feel good as they brush over Lori's skin.

She can't believe how horny she is, and the doctor's touch is making it worse. Lori can't take it anymore. As discretely as possible she sneaks a hand between her thighs and starts play with herself. At first she gets away with it. Dr. Manyard takes her by the chin and shines a light into her eyes.

"Pupils are dilating, the specimen is displaying a high degree of excitement." She says. "Again, on a scale of one to ten, how aroused are you?"

"A four, maybe."

"I find that difficult to believe." Dr. Manyard bats Lori's hand away. "Don't touch yourself."

Lori's hand goes right back to where it was over her clit. Defying the doctor's orders turns her on even more. Dr. Manyard grabs Lori's wrist to measure her pulse. Lori goes back to stroking herself with her opposite hand.

"The specimen's vital signs are far above normal." Dr. Manyard says. "You need to relax."

The girl isn't listening. She's too absorbed in masturbating. The doctor shakes her head in annoyance.

"I said don't touch yourself." Dr. Manyard pushes Lori's hand away again.

Despite the doctor's orders, Lori strokes herself harder and faster. Dr. Manyard pinches one of Lori's nipples, making her gasp.

"The specimen is sensitive to nipple stimulation." She grabs Lori's hand and tosses it down on the table. "Open your legs."

Lori has no objection to that. She puts her feet up on the table and spreads her legs as far as she can. Her hand goes back to her clit, and she slips some fingers inside. Exasperated, Dr. Manyard forces her hand away again.

"Nurse, restrain her."

Natalie picks up a leather strap and ties Lori's hands behind her back. She can't keep her balance on the table anymore, so the nurse grabs her arms to hold her in place. It's humiliating to be treated like this and Lori is ashamed. But it's a huge turn on at the same time.

"Let's test skin sensitivity." Dr. Manyard digs her fingers into Lori's sides.

Lori squeals with laughter, her legs kicking. But under the nurse's grip and her hands tied, she can't get away or resist. She runs out of air to breathe, laughing in silence. The doctor takes tiny breaks of a few seconds letting Lori gasp for air, then goes right back to tickling her. After nearly ten minutes Dr. Manyard finally relents.

"The specimen is extremely ticklish. Now I'll test clitoral sensitivity."

She rolls a finger over Lori's swollen bud, making her moan in pleasure. She remembers how thin the walls are. Lori can still hear people talking from the other side. Dr. Manyard strokes Lori's clit harder and faster until she throws her head back and moans so loud the people behind the wall go quiet. It's obvious they can hear her. That just makes Lori moan louder. Having an audience makes her hornier.

Dr. Manyard spreads Lori's soaked pussy lips and dips her fingers inside.

Someone knocks at the door. Lori's moans almost drown it out. Dr. Manyard stops stimulating the girl's clit and looks back.

"Come in." The doctor says, annoyance in her voice.

It's Heather. She has a clear line of sight on Lori with her legs spread on the table, but her attention is turned to the doctor. Hopefully she doesn't look over a couple feet and look Lori square in the face.

"Uh, ma'am, they need your brief in the orientation." Heather says.

"Fine." The doctor sighs. "It's on a flash drive in the second drawer of the filing cabinet."

Heather goes to the cabinet. She passes Lori to reach it. Heather is in the back of the room now where Lori can't see her. With some luck, Heather won't pay attention to who's on the exam table.

"I don't see it ma'am." Heather stammers.

"Nurse, show her where it is."

Natalie lets go of Lori and joins Heather at the filing cabinet. Dr. Manyard continues to play with Lori's pussy, making her gasp as the ripples of sensation rush up her torso. Heather retrieves the flash drive and walks back to the door. She stops and turns to face the doctor.

"Was there something else?" Dr. Manyard says.

"They wanted to know if you'd be available to present it."

"I suppose. I'll join you in a minute."

Heather nods and leaves. Dr. Manyard turns back to Lori.

"You're getting far too excited. At this rate you won't pass the exam. This brief will take twenty minutes or so. That'll give you some time to calm down. Remember the consequences if you fail."

"Yes ma'am." Lori says.

Dr. Manyard leaves, the door ajar behind her. Natalie puts a hand on Lori's shoulder.

"I understand." She says with a surprising sympathy in your voice.

Lori looks back at her with uncertainty.

"You're really turned on right now, aren't you?" Natalie smiles knowingly. "That's why you can't stay still."

"Yeah, a little." Lori confesses.

Natalie unties Lori's hands.

"She'll be gone for a while. Do what you need to do."

"I won't get in trouble?"

"I won't tell if you don't." Natalie winks.

Reluctant at first, Lori plays with herself. It feels amazing. More confident now, she strokes her pussy faster and deeper. Lori plays with her nipples with her other hand.

Natalie puts a stethoscope to Lori's chest, listening to her heartbeat as her excitement increases. She's so close to orgasm. Lori only needs a few more minutes. She can hear her moans getting louder and louder, and doesn't care. Any second now and she'll reach the climax she's so desperate for.

"What is going on here?" Dr. Manyard demands, standing in the open doorway.

Lori bolts upright in shock.

"How long has she been masturbating?" The doctor asks.

J_Bonham
J_Bonham
62 Followers
12