A Cheating Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers

"Why don't you sit down love? You look a little done in, did you have a busy night last night? It certainly looks it, doesn't it? Now in case you can't get this through your dumb head that's you on DVD there and I've got plenty of copies just waiting to hit all the tabloids, any accusations you make about me are going to be seen as just sour grapes after they hit the front pages. I don't really fancy your chances in a divorce court either, do you? Can't see a judge having much sympathy for a dirty whore who has unprotected sex with four guys, snorts cocaine and allows it all to be captured on film, can you? Should really help your celebrity, shouldn't it? Still I doubt those spots on TV you have been trying out for are going to happen if it comes out, what do you think Terrell?"

Terrell smiled wickedly at Cheryl and took Ashley's hand and spoke softly at her.

"I wouldn't think so, what do you think Sarah?"

Sarah!? At the mention of her name, Cheryl's 'friend' sauntered into the living room carrying three glasses of champagne and gave one each to Ashley and Terrell and took the last herself and sat to the left of Ashley and ran her hand over his chest.

"Sarah? What are you doing here?"

Was all Cheryl could muster. Sarah, her blonde hair freshly done for just this moment that morning almost crowed back at her.

"Can't you figure it out Cheryl, or is it too much for your dumb bimbo brain? Ash isn't gay, he's bi-sexual, as is Terrell and as am I. And when I told him how you felt about him and were always angling to see what you could get out of him he started to see the real you. Last night? That was what is called a set up dear. The guy in the bar? The others at the hotel? All well paid for their efforts and this (pointing at the screen and a close up of Cheryl just as she used a rolled up twenty to snort coke from off the length of one of the guys hard cocks) should make sure you make sure your break up from Ashley is as easy as possible. Course, if you want you could stay on here – we could always do with a servant!"

The three of them found that hilarious while Cheryl watched the TV and her sad little world fall apart

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers
12