A Chosen Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forcing her to submit to my will had been what I most enjoyed. But the sun would be up in minutes, and it was time to deliver the final blow. Unlike you punk ass hunters who put an unsuspecting deer in the cross hairs of your rifles, I needed to fire my shot up close and personnel. I wanted to look into the eyes of my prey. Anyone can pull the trigger from a hundred yards away, but can you do it at point blank range, looking into the eyes of your target as you squeeze the trigger. I pulled my cock out of my prey and admired my work. The juices thickly coating my mighty organ, making it shiny and gooey looking, made me feel proud. I grabbed my victim by her shoulders and yanked on her sweat jacket, pulling it off her limp, defeated body. I laid it down next to me and quickly spread it open.

"On your back, bitch... and spread your fucking legs" I said calmly. She didn't move though I know she heard me. There was still resistance left in her. However, that was quickly removed when she heard and felt the THWHACK!! of my hand slapping her fat white ass. Before you could blink she had flipped herself onto her back on top of her sweat jacket. Laughing, I said," I thought that would get your attention, bitch! Now spread your fucking legs, cunt." She looked so pretty lying on her back, and I was finally able to see the beautiful pussy I'd been fucking. She had a nice thatch of golden brown pubic hair, just how I like it, and for now it was wet and contorted. .

The light from the sun would soon expose me. With my eyes locked on hers, and without wasting another precious second, I aimed, then sank my cock into my prey. The faces she made as her sweet white pussy welcomed my cock back into her body transported me to another world. I could hear the demons in my mind cheer as the tip of my black meat touched ground zero.

"Aaaaagghghhh! ...Yeah, baby!" I exclaimed. I held it there and enjoyed the sensation of her magical pussy muscles dancing around the shaft of my dick. I went to work; time was not on my side. I started working my cock in and out of her drooling snatch.

"Mmmmm lady... God damn... You've got some good fucking pussy... Ohhh...Yeeeaaahh!" I started to feel my balls swelling and I knew it wouldn't be long. Her pussy was absolutely delicious. She tried to cover her face with her hands. I knew why she did this; it was the shame she felt, the shame of enjoying being raped. It was the shame, and the question of how could her body feel so good during such a horrible and criminal act. Most of all it was the fact that she was going to cum again for her black rapist. I pounded her pussy with everything I had left.

"Move your hands away from your face, bitch!" I would not be denied the finale; the final act would be played out my way.

She moved her hand just in time for her black rapist to look into her eyes and gloat over her shame. At the same time her body was hit with another sweeping orgasm, which would her rip through her soul as she trembled from head to toe. Ohhh...Nooo...!. Oh ahhh ...!. Oh... not ... not again...! Aaggghhhhhh...!. Aghhhh...!" she groaned. I could feel and see the demons in my mind laughing and dancing around fire in my brain. Her body had now joined the rebellion, and she started lifting her ass of the ground and meeting my black warlord in mid-air. The bitch was having too much fucking fun.

"I'm going to cum, bitch." The words snapped her back to reality. She stopped fucking me back, and with pleading eyes she said, "Please mister... Pleeeease... don't cum... in my pussy...please... I beg of you." Ignoring her pleas, I got right on top over her, my face less than an inch away from hers. My load was ready. I was looking right into her eyes when she said,

"Pleeease... mister... I'll suck your cock... You can cum in my mouth... but pleease don't cum in my pussy... I don't want to get pregnant." Her requests fell on deaf ears, only adding to my enjoyment. I was just a few seconds away from blowing my load, so I slowed down my assault on her fat meaty pussy. I enjoyed the sound of my cock in her pussy. It was loud enough for both of us, and at least for me to enjoy. I slowed it down to a long slow pace...

"Please mister..." I stopped her in mid-sentence.

"Bitch... shut the fuck up...! This... isn't Burger King... bitch ...! YOU... CAN... NOT... HAVE IT YOUR WAY!" I buried my cock once more in her abused cunt, her womb in the cross hairs of my black dick head, and with my eyes locked into hers I fired my shot. Crying: "AAAAAAgggggghhhhh...!. AAAAAgggggggghhhh...! Agggghhh...! Yeeeeaaahhhh!", I flooded her pussy with thick, shotgun-like blasts of cum. I looked into her wide-open eyes. It was just how I wanted to complete this scene, up close and personal. That's when I knew she felt the hot demon liquid coating the inside of her raped body.

"Ohhh... Nooo! Ohhh my God...Noo...!" she gasped. To make thing worse, her pussy muscles clamped down on my cum-spitting cock and another orgasm punished her body with violent blows of pure pleasure. I could hear the demons in my head giving me a standing ovation, clapping and cheering for the show I had let them witness. I looked down at the pretty white woman lying underneath me. She had a blank look on her face, staring into the new daylight that was now upon us. I wondered what she was feeling. I could feel her pussy still milking my cock, milking the last drops of serum from the black snake.

With my mission accomplished and my prey defeated, I felt exhausted. I rose and admired my work, my hands on my hips. The power I felt, standing over my victim, consumed me. I felt like a king looking over newly conquered territory. My cock wore a thick heavy coat of cum and pussy extract. It was time to leave, but there was still something I wanted to witness. I had no sooner completed the thought when it happened, a thick white glob of my cum slowly starting to leak out of her beat-up pussy. It was beautiful. I made a mental snapshot to enjoy later, when I get to my place of work. My cum was the only white thing that could ever come out of my jet-black body; the only thing I had in common with the white man.

I pulled up my sweat pants and made my way up the little hill we had rolled down only 15 minutes ago. When I reached the top of the path I realized that I had forgotten something and turned around. She was still lying on her back with her knees up and her legs spread.

"Holy Shit!!" I thought. Even from a distance of 15 feet I could see thick globs of cum still leaking from her snatch. I called out:

"Hey Tina, I'm out of town next week on business...OK? I won't be back till Wednesday...So... I'll see you here again Thursday morning... all right?" Tina called back:

"OK, Will, I'll see you Thursday. Have a nice day at work. I added:

"And if you're late next week I'm going to fuck you in the ass." Tina laughed.

"Yeah, right, you said that last week. Why do you think I was late today?" I was laughing as I said,

"See ya next week, sweetie.

"Bye" Let me explain just what happened. You see, my friend Tina and I met online in a yahoo rape fantasy club. She was married to a rich man who hated black people. He would always warn her about going jogging so early in the morning, saying things like

"One of these days a big black man is going to rape you in the woods and there'll be no one to help you." When they got into an argument she liked to go running to clear her mind, and every time she left to go running the son of a bitch would say things like

"I hope some black guy grabs you and rapes you." He said it so often she found herself fantasizing about it. And that's where I came into the picture. We met on line 4 months ago. We talked about our rape fantasies and became friendly. One day, while sending instant messages to each other, we discovered that we lived in the same city. After a few more keystrokes we found out that we lived just 2 blocks away from each other. We shopped at the same supermarkets and went to the same stores. It excited us both to realize that we had probably seen each other around town plenty of times and hadn't known it. One day, about two months ago, we decided to make our fantasy real. I knew the path she liked to run on. I told her I just needed one thing from her, a signed letter in which she would write down my full name and state that what we were doing was consensual and fantasy role play.

The next day the letter was sent fed-ex to my office. It contained the date and time that she would like to be raped by me. The story you have just read was the fourth time I had raped Tina on her chosen path. And every time I do it gets better. The one thing I never told Tina was that I kept nothing back from my wife. Now, when I turned the corner, there she was, my beautiful ebony wife. You see, she'd been hiding in the bushes with me. The smile on her face told me that she was pleased.

"Wow, Will!" she said.

"You fucked her good this time!" Then she gave me a big hug. She dropped to her knees and yanked down my sweat pants.

"Hey girl, what are you doing?" I said, trying to keep my voice down. It was pure daylight now. She said,

"Ohhh... Will, watching you rape Tina has got me so fucking horny I cant wait till we get home. I want to taste her fresh pussy juice on your cock. I'll clean it up real quick". She proceeded to suck and lick my cock clean right there on the path. I wasn't worried Tina would see us, because she always ran back home the other way, but I had to stop my wife.

"Ok...Ok... girl... there's no more left ... Come on, let's get home, or I'll be late for work.

* * * * *

I promise to respond to all e-mails. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed This little story.

12