All Comments on 'A Christmas Gift Ch. 02'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I feel honored to have read this amazing story first it was a wonderful read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrific

Intimate, sexy and written with the detail of an accomplished writer. Thank you.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Love it.

Real in the sense of a shared intimacy the reader can believe in. Author has a polished command of the language, sets a mood and style with it and delivers prose that arouses the senses both erotically and emotionally. Bravo.

Chrismom310Chrismom310over 11 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapters in this series.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
And...?

So, is she pregnant, or isn't she? Don't leave us wondering - give us more!

joey191973joey191973over 11 years ago
excellent

another good story can't wait for the next chapter.

wdelanderwdelanderover 11 years ago
nice

One of the things I like best about your writing is the use of small details to give the story a very "real" feeling... which for me, makes it very erotic.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Happy New Year to all :)

I'm so delighted by the reaction to this little story. Thank you all from the bottom of my demented little heart. You have truly made 2012 a wonderful year for me.

Here's to even better things ahead in 2013!

B

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Reread

Just read this little tale again and agree with wdelander that details make the story. I could just about feel that cooling, damp washcloth wiping in the hair around the base of my penis. Please continue.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Terrific read.

I enjoyed the hell out of Part 1 & 2. Thankyou.

Mark737Mark737over 11 years ago
Always good

I always read anything that you write. You never disappoint. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It irks me when writers give characters huge breasts or baseball bats for cocks. You don't do that. Always leaving it to our imagination. The sex is written without being graphic. More?

reader230reader230over 11 years ago
Loved it

Incredible! Look forward to part 3!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Christmas Gift Ch. 02:" - Frank and Jennifer - (Brother and Sister)

Sister Jennifer has just made the ultimate decision of love for her carnal incestual partner, lover and possibly joint parentage brother, Frank!!!

There has been no details nor discussion about Frank's nor Jennifer's significant others (spouses), but as the tea leaves now indicate, maybe brother and sister will setup joint housekeeping and familial responsibilities! Hope springs eternal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It says they kissed in the first one but here it says they didn't cross that barrier. It doesn't match.

Brandie69Brandie69over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for pointing this out

You are very attentive!

B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous