All Comments on 'A Christmas Present for Karen'

by lindseymarsh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 10 years ago

Oh god, this story got me so hard, I can't believe how many of my dark desires you've managed to cover. I'm a Brit living in England, but have lived in the US so I Ioved the connection I felt with your characters. I go for older women who discover their sexual appetite later in life and I especially love it when they are submissive. The biggest turn-on by far for me was how you addressed the tattooing - respectable middle-aged women with tattoos are a massive turn-on and your master-slave design is inspired, I can just imagine how it will look when Chris & Karen are coupled together. I'd also love it if Karen decides to have a small feminine tattoo that's visible, ideally on her ankle. One of the teachers at my wife's school has an ankle tat and it's very erotic - the slightly slutty look on an otherwise respectable figure of authority (the woman concerned is on the senior management team). Your list of BDSM items is superb, I love the thought of Karen wearing a leg-spreader bar and ball-gag so I hope you can include these items in a story. The thought of her wearing them and being taken hard from behind, the gag muffling her groans of pleasure, is mindblowing. I'm hoping you'll write further in this series, and that the next instalments cover the trip to the tattoo parlour in detail, with both of them getting so turned on there and having to fuck in a special private room that the owner has for such occasions. I've got other requests but will message you privately with them. Superb writing, well done and thank you!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A truly delightful story

It felt as if this had come directly from your heart, lindsey; very well done for writing such a moving - and incredibly sexy - story. To award this less than full marks would be an injustice!

Thank you and have a wonderful Christmas holiday.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Well told story.

An excellent story with the right amount of detail and no superfluous diversions. (Although I did spot a couple of typos). It's been a long time coming. Worth 5*, let's have some more.

Mitch

sober71sober71over 10 years ago
Agree

I so agree with all the comments made so far, I couldn't stop reading it, it pressed all

my buttons, yes please write more on this couples adventure and do include the

visit to the tattoo studeo. Looking forward to more. Thank you

57exploring57exploringover 10 years ago
Where, oh, where......

.......is my Chris?

Loved this story.

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago
Great story!

I loved your buildup and character development! The story was incredibly hot and like everyone else I couldn't put down!

lindseymarshlindseymarshover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone for their comments. I'm writing the second part of this trilogy at the moment. It will be published at Christmas 2014 with the final part at Christmas 2015. I hope you all have enough patience to wait. I will e-mail all those who have made a comment when the second part has been submitted.

I am hoping to publish 'A Lieutenant's Progress', a historical novel set in the early 19th Century - it should end up being 130,000 words - some time before September this year. It covers a number of the erotica categories, but mainly mature sex, mild BDSM, anal, and non-incestuous relative sex. I intend to publish it on Lit. as a series, but if anyone wants the complete novel I will provide it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlindseymarsh@lindseymarsh
I have just completed (August, 2023) a love story "Rebecca" featuring a middle-aged brother and step-sister. It contains many of the components of a typical Literotica story but, as far as possible, the sex and story line are realistic. In other words, no ten-inch cocks and ...

story TAGS