A Clandestine Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She starts entering you slowly, centimeters at a time, giving your pussy time to grow accustomed to the size inside of you. With each tiny thrust forward she tugs just as much on the chain, keeping your mind focused on the pain of your nipples even as you feel her filling you more and more. Finally, she is all the way inside you and she lets the chain drop, lets you feel her entirely inside you. You wrap your legs around her waist and she starts to slide the strapon in and out of you, slowly at first, but gaining speed as she goes. You grind your hips up to meet each thrust of her body, her breasts and yours both swaying and heaving to the rhythm you both have set. She starts fucking you harder, faster, and you revel in how exquisitely each nerve ending in your pussy feels the strapon as it slides in and out.

She leans down into you, grinding her hips into yours, forcing herself to use short, fast strokes, leaving your soaking pussy full almost constantly. A few more thrusts and you bite down on her shoulder as your orgasm wracks your body with pleasure again and again. She collapses beside you, letting the strapon slip out of your oversensitive opening. After she unties you, as you both drift off to sleep, you smile to yourself while you wonder if she will still be here when you wake up, or if it was all just a dream after all...

12