A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

Next came the bunny ears control, I started it out slowly, and my breathing increased, as the three sensations combined brought me ever closer to reaching my peak. It didn't take long for me to turn even the bunny ears to high, wanting to finally be able to cum.

With panties still down around ankles, something working inside both my holes, and the little ears attacking my clit, my breathing increased more, and I could feel my orgasm about to take me. Then I saw in my mind the words you had written about how I was not to cum. When the sudden reminder came crashing down on my mind, my orgasm, though still close, was just out of reach.

I tried forcing myself to cum by holding my breath, forcing more contact with my clit, anything I could think of that may take me over the edge. Yet every time I would get near enough to feel the orgasm was within my reach, I would think of you, of what I was doing, and how it would disappoint you to know that I hadn't done as you said.

Finally, giving up the idea of reaching the orgasm I wanted so badly, admitting to myself that no matter how much I wanted it, if it was something you didn't want, I couldn't make it happen, I held the bunny inside with one hand and reached with the other to pull up my panties.

It was with frustration and a little anger over the fact that you can control so much and an aching clit in need of release that I put the toys back in the opened box, all except for the vibe I wore inside me, vacuumed the closet and replaced the boxes into the closet, placing the open one nearest to the door of the closet and then began trying to prepare myself for seeing you again. I slightly noticed the added discomfort of moving around with the base of the newest toy between my legs.

I wasn't sure how I could be in the room with the one who seemed to control when I could and couldn't cum without begging for you to let me satisfy the almost painful need to cum.

Gathering up all the courage that I possessed, I leave the safety of your bedroom and walked towards the kitchen, wondering where you had been during the time I was cleaning the closet and annoyed that I was slightly upset that you hadn't been in the room with me. I know that you will like the fact that I didn't cum. I forget for a moment that I had tried so hard to cum and had just been unable to do so.

I found you in the living room, putting on your shoes and I assume preparing yourself to go to work since it was almost twelve o'clock, and really trying to imagine that it had only been three hours at your house, when so much had changed inside me.

I wondered what I should say to you, unsure, I just stood there and hoped that you would tell me that I could take the toys out of myself and dress to go home, or give me permission to cum. I waited, until you were finished putting on your shoes, waited as you stood and walked around me heading for the kitchen, and still yet as you poured a drink. Wondering why I hadn't been told to get a drink for you, now that I was use to doing so. It almost felt as if I had done badly and was now being dismissed and the thought of that was unbearable to me. Still I couldn't speak, thinking that you would tell me what I should do next.

"Come, get something to drink." You finally say breaking the silence in the room with your slightly commanding voice.

I walk over to the table wondering how I would sit down with this other vibe inside me, and you answer that question before I can voice it. "No need to sit, I can see how that would make you uncomfortable."

"Thank you."

"Did you cum?" you ask with your usual bluntness.

"No."

"Did you want to?"

"Yes."

"And, might I ask why not? What stopped you from doing so?"

I blush as I think of how hard I had tried to cum and in my mind you kept stopping me from doing so, I think of trying to say, "I didn't want to." even knowing that you would see past that little lie. I stop myself just before saying it, and replace it with the truth, "Because you said not to."

"Did you try to cum even when I said for you not to?"

Growing redder and knowing that my answer could still get me into some sort of trouble with you, I respond honestly, "Yes, I tried, but I couldn't stop thinking of how you didn't want me to. I couldn't cum."

"Good girl, I am glad you were honest with me about that. I stopped you even though I wasn't in the room from cumming and you still won't admit that you are mine?"

"No, I am beginning to think that I am yours. I am scared of what that means though." I say quietly wondering how I have found the courage to admit this to you.

"Does that mean you are ready to give yourself to me? In what ever way that I want you to?"

"I think so, but again scared and unsure of what you mean."

"It means that you are ready for me to satisfy the need that is inside you, that you are ready for what I have to give you. It means that you are willing to let me gain pleasure from you in what ever way I choose to do so. It may be that I want to spank you or tie you up, or cum in your mouth, you have to say you are willing to let me do those things to you, for my pleasure and you will gain pleasure from giving it to me. It will be unlike anything you have experienced so far. I think you are happy already that you didn't cum when I told you not to, was happy when you were able to do any of the tasks I set before you. You knew I would be happy, and you were happy. This is the same thing; only you give yourself to me completely, to use your body in what ever way I want to. Do you want that?"

"Yes, I think I do."

"I need more than that. Tell me what you want, in your own words. I will promise that I will not hurt you in any way that is life threatening or long term. We can work out the other details soon. When you decide to give yourself to me, I will tell you a word, and after that, if at any point if it becomes to much for you or you simply want it to stop, you say it and it is done, we stop right there."

"Okay." I say simply, feeling somewhat overwhelmed.

"What is okay, what do you want?"

"For you to show me what I can feel. I want to be yours if only one time."

"Okay, I don't think one time will be enough for you to find out what it means to give yourself to me completely, but as discussed earlier, if you are to give yourself to me, I at least want you to call me Sir. If you say yes then from now on, I am Sir to you if not yet your Master. Master comes with respect from you and should only be used when you mean it. Are you mine?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Good girl. For now though, you may get dressed and clean up the toys put them in the box in the closet and get the toys off the bed and put them there as well. Tomorrow I will show you what it means to be mine. I have to go to work and I want for you to go home and think about the commitment you are making to me, don't pleasure yourself in any way today just think of what you are agreeing to. Tomorrow, if you still want, I will make you mine."

"Okay, but may I ask a question?" I question wondering how it was possible to still have both vibes working inside me and discussing what we were, yet the discomfort of not having come wasn't as bad as it had been.

"Yes."

"I am not supposed to be pleasured today. What happens if tonight my husband wants to have sex? He rarely can leave me satisfied, but I can't just tell him no either."

"In that case, you just think of me while he is inside you, and what I will do to you and make you feel tomorrow."

"Yes, Sir."

You left for work, leaving me to think of the quick conversation we had just shared and the last three hours that had changed so much between us while I cleaned myself and the toys that had been used on me and thinking about what would happen between us tomorrow when I would become yours.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12