All Comments on 'A Cloak of Lies Ch. 02'

by SweetWitch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Glad to see you posting again and glad to see this story again. I love it.

EliannaEliannaalmost 15 years ago
Mmmm...

Love the raw emotion between these two. So glad this story is back. I forgot how fiery these two are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
..........

so much of a typical male ego...,no matter what they do to u still they expect u to be thankful and nice to them and no matter how many days they stayed away from u still demand to have an authority over u.....thair love is always so authoritative......but anyways the beginning seems a start of a good story...........

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
The same chapter twice?

Move the story along. A third chapter before you provide any exposition and I don't bother reading any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kill him

Please kill the basterd.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed Chapter 2 ... The rough, frustrating sex in he car was well described, and a nice read ... I'm looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds! Thanks, David.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

She thought he was dead. Why wouldn’t she be with a new man. Odd plot home

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You seem to specialize in writing stories about violent male rapists forcing their way onto strong females.

Not my cup of tea.

I will vote with my feet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetWitch@SweetWitch
586 Followers
Out now on eXcessica.com ~ Shelter from the Storm. Shelter From The Storm has proven it is among the best stories published in 2008, earning a top 10 finish in the Romance Novel category of the annual Preditors & Editors reader's poll. After tens of thousands of votes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES