All Comments on 'A Cocksucker's Journey'

by CaveCat12401

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice. Very nice indeed. Your style is easy to follow, erotic, and I would definately like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A great read. Style is great, character development is neither to little our too much. The adding of details as the study goes on is perfect. The story itself is one that makes me wanting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read

Extremely well written, especially like the description of the kisses, had my nether regions ;-) twitching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Very well written.

Bi Guy here but love the cock thirsty first person.

Love to hear back carygrant_69@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Done well

I enjoyed it. Good mix of characterization, passion, and hot sex. So much better than the authors that inject no feelings into their stories and by the end you feel like you have simply been at a glory hole. Write some more for us.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
I AGREE

I agree with all the other comment. However I would like to see you decide to go with Jamie [ your first love ] and keep Kevin on the side or bring him in for a three way. I do not think that you would be happy with just Michel and he is not open to anything else.

PurezaPurezaalmost 9 years ago
Talking

Why does the main character (John?) only talk with quotation marks during sex? Does he use sign language the rest of the time? Telepathy? The other characters speak with quotation marks.

slomo2slomo2almost 9 years ago
good stuff

again liked your excellent description of sucking cock, penetration, kissing. wow. want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Start

Great start to what could really be a fun series. It's been nearly three years since you posted this. C'mon. This is hot. cp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous