A College of New Perceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sandra looked back into Kelly’s eyes. Kelly stood on her tiptoes and putting her hands on Sandra’s shoulders drew her down enough to lightly brush their lips together. Both girls shivered at the touch. Sandra wrapped her arms around her roommate and kissed her more firmly moaning into Kelly’s mouth. As one their lips parted and for just a moment their tongues touched. Kelly shivered and felt her knees grow weak.

Sandra straightened and smiled at her friend, “ Let’s go back to our room before someone comes in and sees us. People talk behind my back enough as it is.”

Slowly Kelly let her hands slide down Sandra’s sides to her hips and smiled back, “ I don’t care what any one thinks, but I’ll do anything for you Sandra.”

Both girls just threw their robes over their shoulders and grabbed the other items they had brought with them. At the door Sandra stopped and went back to turn off the showers thinking it would give someone ideas about what might have gone on in here early on Saturday morning. Then they ran to their room holding hands until they where behind the safety of their door.

Sandra placed a chair against the door and turned to look at Kelly. She was in the middle of the room standing naked in what she hoped was a provocative stance.

Sandra faced her and for once, stared openly at her roommate’s thin body. The small breasts were flushed and firm, hardly an A-cup sticking straight out and pointed slightly up. The areoles, a rosy pink capping the whole end of each breast began to swell and become puffy. In their precise centre stood Kelly’s nipples, a darker pink as they grew for her eyes.

Her eyes traveled slowly downward to the thin waist and boyish hips stopping at last at her friend’s sparsely covered mound. The outer lips seemed swollen, divided by her inner labia and surrounded a very prominent clit. Even from here Sandra could tell it was larger than her own and she shivered with the desire to touch it.

Letting her robe fall from her shoulders Sandra watched as Kelly eyed her in the same way and felt a tingle spread out from here pussy. She sat at the edge of her bed and held her arms out, pleading with her eyes for Kelly to come closer. Kelly kneeled between her legs and they were eye to eye. Embracing each other they kissed lightly and parted lips and began dancing their tongues together.

Kelly could feel Sandra’s large nipples rubbing against her flesh as they squirmed together. She felt her dampness grow as Sandra rubbed her mound against her pubic bone. Kelly felt dizzy as wave after wave of sensation passed through her body. They moaned constantly into each other’s mouth. They both felt their combined saliva running past their lips and down their necks.

Sandra fell back onto the bed pulling the smaller girl with her and locked her thighs around the girl’s slim hips breaking the kiss. She pushed her hips up and felt her first orgasm begin to build. Kelly found herself looking at Sandra’s large breasts and bent to suck a nipple into her mouth while humping against the other’s pussy. Sandra’s nipple felt huge between her lips and seemed to grow as she swirled her tongue around it and heard a sigh that turned to hissing.

“You’re making me cum.” Sandra gasped between hisses, “ I’ve never cum so fast before.”

Her voice rose in pitch as her hips shuddered, shaking in orgasm.

“Oh Kelly,” She gasped, “That was so great.”

Sandra’s legs felt like rubber as they fell to the sides and she pulled the smaller girl up kissing her face. She could tell Kelly was trembling with lust as she rolled her onto her back pausing her kisses to smile down at her new lover.

Kelly sighed and smiled back, her face was flushed and her eyes were misty with arousal. Sandra’s lips and tongue began moving her kisses slowly downward, across her shoulder. Angling downward she stopped between Kelly’s breasts, using her hands to push them together she rubbed both of her cheeks with them. She licked first one then the other slowly, watching Kelly’s face as the girl moaned and withered beneath her. Sandra could feel the heat and dampness of her lover’s pussy against her thigh as Kelly slowly humped against her.

Sandra sucked a taut nipple between her lips, slowly letting more and more tit enter her mouth until she was full. Kelly’s moan got louder and her hips shook when she felt the combination of sucking mouth and swirling tongue on her breast for the first time. Before she could catch her breath Sandra moved across and repeated the action. Kelly groaned from deep inside. As what felt like electric shocks surged through her being.

Kelly wasn’t aware of anything but her friend’s mouth moving from one breast to the other until she felt Sandra stop.

“Please don’t,” she moaned, “please don’t stop Sandra.”

“ I’ve only just began,” Sandra chuckled wickedly.

Kelly felt her tongue slide down to swirl around navel making her body shudder then moved down further. Stopping at the thin almost white pubic hair.

“Your pussy looks so pretty,” Sandra cooed, “ At first I thought you shaved it.” Sandra rose on an elbow and looked at Kelly’s pussy sliding her fingertips through the sparse covering. “But I see now you don’t have too, you’re so lucky.”

She kissed Kelly’s mound lightly and her whole body shivered in anticipation. Sandra slowly traced her fingers down along one outer lip then back up the other side. Kelly’s hips convulsed at the tickling sensation she felt.

“Please Sandra, I feel like I’m going to explode.”

“Forgive me Kelly,” Sandra replied with a voice hoarse with passion, “ Now that I have taken this step I want to see all of your beauty before I taste it.”

Kelly trembled under her lover as Sandra slowly pushed the lips aside showing the deep pink almost red flesh on the inside. Sandra shivered to herself when she noticed Kelly’s clit. It was a swollen knot of flesh over an inch long and seemed to grow even more when she lightly stroked it. It almost looked like a small cock she thought to herself with satisfaction. She looked lower and saw the wetness flowing from Kelly and inhaled deeply. The sweet aroma made her swoon and couldn’t waste to taste it. Licking from the bottom up she couldn’t believe how good it was and new that this would not be the last time, she would forever want to drink from Kelly’s flower.

When her tongue contacted Kelly’s clit and the girl ‘s hips jumped off the bed as she groaned. Sandra was amazed, it looked almost two inches in length now. Smiling to herself she sucked it between her lips and rolled her tongue around it. I could get to love doing this she thought as Kelly started to convulse under her mouth.

Kelly wrapped her legs around Sandra’s head pulling the girl closer to her, never wanting the feeling thrashing through her body too end. She wanted to scream out, not just in the first orgasm some else was giving her but for the love she felt for her roommate. She bit into her arm to stop from broadcasting to the whole dorm her passion. It seemed to last forever as she felt Sandra ease her sucking and gentle lick her swollen clit until the orgasm she just had started to diminish.

She felt Sandra’s lips and tongue move lower and suck at her vagina for a moment slurping up her juices. Then she sucked her clit into her mouth again and before Kelly could stop her, another orgasm began to overcome her. Kelly lost track of time and orgasms as Sandra relentlessly attacked her tender pussy, alternating between savouring her juices and teasing her now oversensitive clit until with a loud groan the room spun and went dark.

Kelly’s faint only lasted long enough to scare Sandra into stopping. The first thing she saw when the room stopped strobing was Sandra rising from between her splayed legs.

“You okay baby?” Sandra asked softly her face white with fear.

Kelly smiled weakly and nodded, “More than okay.”

“You gave me scare.” She said reaching up to caress Kelly’s cheek.

Kelly could not reply all she could do was smile up at her roommate. She felt exhausted and boneless but totally satisfied. She wanted to very much reciprocate but at the moment she scarcely raise her arms. She could see the wetness on Sandra’s face and wanted so very much to kiss and hold her.

“Come here please.” She could barely whisper to Sandra.

Sandra crawled up and laid beside her, pulling her into her embrace and nuzzled her neck making Kelly shiver.

Kelly could smell her scent on Sandra’s face and lifted her chin to kiss and taste herself.

“I never felt so wonderful.” Kelly whispered. “Thank you.”

“I never would of believed it,” Sandra shook her head and smiled, “But I enjoyed it too. You tasted so good, I couldn’t stop myself and when blacked out and your body went like rubber. I can’t imagine how good that felt.”

They smiled at each other and Kelly spoke looking directly into Sandra’s eyes, “I want to taste you too, right now but I don’t think I could move a muscle.”

Sandra sat up and looked down at her as her smile turned devious, “I’ve got an idea if you’re really interested?”

“I’d do anything for you love.” Kelly replied.

Sandra giggled and got to her knees and straddled Kelly’s torso. Kelly found herself staring into Sandra’s neatly trimmed bush. The inner labia was swollen a deep red and seemed to vibrate with as Sandra’s breath quickened.

“The thought of sitting on your face really turns me on a lot baby.” Sandra giggled as she moved up closer to Kelly’s waiting grin.

Kelly couldn’t help but smile as Sandra’s pussy came close enough to smell. The aroma was even better than what was left on the fake cock and she licked her lips in anticipation. Placing her hands on the firm globes of her lover’s ass she tried with what strength she had to pull it closer. Sandra didn’t want to rush.

“Does it smell good to you baby?” Sandra asked.

“Yes,” Kelly groaned, “Nothing has ever smelt so good. Please give it to me Sandra.”

“Well,” Sandra paused, “As long as you asked so sweetly I guess you can have some.”

Sandra slowly lowered herself watching as Kelly’s tongue reached up to make contact and she shivered as the two wet surfaces finally touched. Guys had eaten her before, but they were nothing to the enthusiasm that Kelly showed. She heard Kelly moan under her and felt the vibrations of that moan flow to the centre of her being. She closed her eyes and sat on Kelly’s open mouth as she pushed hear tongue in as far as she could.

“OH baby yeah,” Sandra hissed, “ fuck me with that long tongue nobody makes me cum as fast and as good as you do.”

Kelly moaned again and added more intensity to her probing tongue relishing in the sweet delicious nectar. Sandra’s hips shook and rolled on Kelly’s face as she sucked in ever drop.

“OH yeah baby I’m close,” Sandra announced, “Oh God”

She shivered pushing down harder and kept repeating oh God as Kelly fought to breathe. She felt something solid brushing her nose and knew what to do next. Pulling her tongue from her well of happiness she suck as hard as she could on Sandra’s clit. She bit softly but firmly holding the sensitive nub between her teeth and scrubbed it with her tongue.

In moments Kelly felt a flood washing over her chin and soaking her face and hair as Sandra collapsed over her gasping for air, shaking uncontrollable. She kept her arms wrapped around her hips and as Sandra rolled over she followed and gently kissed and licked all over her lovers pussy gathering ever drop she could find and savouring every taste.

As Sandra’s breathing and quivering slowly subsided she stroked Kelly’s hair. Kelly fell asleep between Sandra’s legs with her head on resting in the crux of her legs. She dreamed of always being where she was now. Being loved and loving, sharing and giving for the first time in her life she felt like she belonged. She finally felt like a woman, she felt whole and sighed in her contented dream.

Sandra felt and heard Kelly’s contented sigh and rose up on an elbow to look down on the best lover she had. She looked even smaller and more fragile. She looked just like a contended little girl with that dreamy smile. Sandra sighed and smiled to herself and lying down closed her eyes. She thought of all the things they could do together, all the things she could show her new lover. Her life would be different forever now and at this moment she was happier and more content than she had ever been, then she too drifted off to sleep.

12