A Commitment is a Commitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This day has been fantastic Sandy; I have loved every second of you. We can and will do this again any time we can find time alone, I promise you honey. I will not turn you away or hurt you. Do you believe me?" she said in between lots of hot loving kisses. Her soft body was tight against mine as she spoke. She had her left arm around my shoulders holding my wrist, my right was under her, she had me trapped, I could have broken her grip easily but why would I want to?

I believed her completely, I kissed her back and told her this had been the most wondrous day I have ever had.

"You are so beautiful, fantastic, and so sexy Anna, you really are. And on top of that you are just so nice to be around, and I want to be around you as often as I can."

"You will be baby, don't worry, now off you go," we shared one last kiss.

I dressed in my spunk filled pants but I cleaned them as best as I could, went down stairs picked up the poetry book, put it in a bag and went home feeling on top of the world.

I hid the book in my room, changed my clothes, had a shower and called Anna.

"Thank you Anna, I am so happy, and so glad we did what we did, do you have any regrets?" I asked hoping for a positive answer.

"Sandy I will never regret for the most fleeting of moments what we had this morning, and don't worry baby, I meant what I said, got to go honey, they are back, see you soon darling," she blew a kiss down the phone at me.

Over the weekend I thought long and hard about our morning and relished in the fact that she had told me again she wanted to see me more. But my thoughts turned to my mother too; my hormones were in full flow because of Anna. I began to plot a scenario of her seduction to me. 'You fucking lecherous bastard,' I told myself, then laughed my head off, what a week this could turn out to be?

It was half term next week, mom's birthday was on Thursday so that would give me three days to try and get her to see my way of thinking. I had got it into my head that if I didn't get her on or before her birthday I wasn't going to, The magic of the book would wane was my way of thinking.

On Tuesday morning my dad went to work, I went into the kitchen looking and smelling good, I was wearing the man cologne that I knew she liked and had bought for me, I had on a pair of shorts, a running top, nothing on my feet. She looked terrific as usual, wearing her above knee length silk house coat, and I could tell, no bra, but a pair of panties, or thong?

I kissed her cheek, gave her a real nice loving hug, I was as horny as hell because I was also wanting to get back to Anna too. She gave me a 'look' when I hugged and kissed her.

"You smell terrific Sandy, I do love that," she murmured to me.

I then started in on my plan, such as it was? My prick was already active, it had decided for me that if it had got Anna, then it could get my mother, I didn't see anything wrong with that kind of logic.

"Mom, that book you have lost, what would happen if I said I thought I could get one for you, the exact same?"

"Oh darling I would be so grateful if you could, I would do anything to find it or one again."

"Anything mom, what do you mean anything?"

"What I just said, if you came up with one I would owe you my very existence. I would pay any price; I have become obsessed with finding it again." She told quietly. And obviously not thinking about the consequences of it being found by her loving son!

"Well that sounds final, a commitment if ever I heard one mom." I replied.

"Well baby, that book played a huge part in my education, and helped me to become the woman I am." She said.

"What's that then, beautiful and dead sexy?" I said with a judicious laugh.

"All of the above honey I'm afraid, but I would give anything to have it back." It was plainly obvious she really had forgotten Anna had it.

"I hope you mean that mom," I said over my shoulder as I went back upstairs, to make sure my room was tidier than it had ever been, I had made the bed and turned it down, hopefully ready to get her into it. I had the book wrapped and tied in a beautiful bow.

"Oh I mean it Sandy, I get that book back, and I wouldn't have a hard time repaying anything I would be asked for honey." She said after me.

'No you won't mom,' I told myself.

I was up there another 10 minutes before I found my voice and called to her.

"You got a minute mom?" I shouted down.

"Yes honey, be there in a moment," I heard her on the stairs. I drew a very deep breath and stood by the door, I wanted her in and me blocking the exit.

"What do you want baby?" she asked me.

"I want to know what you will give for this." I said, and showed her the parcel.

"What is it?"

"It's a book; would you like to open it?"

"Okay," she said, and took it from me, "did you wrap it babe, it's beautifully done."

"Nearly as beautiful as you mom, but not quite," I smiled; my prick was bursting to get out and at her.

She opened it and her jaw nearly hit the floor, she gushed, shook, tears filled her eyes, and I could see her trembling.

She dropped onto my bed. 'Ooooh that's handy,' I thought to myself.

"Where, how, I can't believe it Sandy, you have made me the happiest person in the world, I just am totally done, you are just beautiful Sandy, just beautiful."

I sat next to her while she finished taking off the paper, I put my arm around her, and she kissed my cheek.

It was then I took a leaf out of Anna's book, I said.

"Is that the best you can do mom, a little kiss like that?" She leaned over and kissed me on the lips; I took a good hold of her shoulder and pulled her into a proper one.

She managed to break it, but I let her really.

"Sandy what do you think you are doing, I'm your mother?" I just reconnected the kiss and held her.

She pulled away again.

"Please Sandy you mustn't," but I could see the uncertainty in her eyes. Again I kissed her, then told her, reminded her of what she had said.

"You told me you would do anything to get the book again, anything mom, well this is the anything that you promised me, okay" I kissed her again and this time I held it, she wriggled in my arms but I held her. I laid her back onto my bed and continued the kiss, mom was breathing heavily in my mouth, I gave her some tongue to make sure she understood what 'anything' really meant now.

I could feel her slowly relaxing in my arms, but that didn't mean she was giving in, it could mean because she couldn't stop me from what I was doing. I moved my hand and cupped a tit. She mewled at me, was this her submission, was she giving in? I squeezed her nipple; I had a definite mewl now. I took my lips from hers and gazed down at her.

"Sandy," she whispered softly, inside his mother knew what was going on, she had said she would do anything, she hadn't quite meant this. But the fact was she had said it, and on top of that she knew Sandy had wanted her, hell, he had tried hard enough over the last few months, so it didn't come as a surprise to her to find herself in this position now.

I kissed her again before she could say any more, then squeezed and rolled her nipple again. I slid my hand inside her dressing gown and took full hold of a very hard and very erect little nub.

There was an 'Aaaargh' into my mouth and I felt her literally sprawl under me. Had I got her? The answer was yes because she had given in, not only to the sensations travelling through her body fired from her nipple, but because she knew what he was doing to her had been inevitable. She had thought often of him, she had seen the cum on his sheets, a few photos he had of her in his bedside drawer.

No it was the culmination of his long drawn out seduction of her and now he had produced the one thing that would mean a complete change of direction in her life. That was to be, her very own son's willing lover. He pressed her nipple; his mother squirmed under the insistent caress. She mumbled into his mouth, it sounded like 'oh Sandy' to him as he caught the words in his throat.

'Now I have her,' he triumphed in his head, 'I've done it, I've got my mom, oh fucking boy!' He left her nipple, pulled the bow from the dressing gown and delved inside it to find his mothers hidden treasures, he was now a gold digger and he had found his personal pot of 24 carat gold.

He worked it from her and got his own things off, she was pliant, pliable and supple and submissive. She knew she was crossing a line here, one she shouldn't but in the head long charge down the steepest slope there was no way to stop it. He moved her over his bed and got next to her, he kissed her, touched her. She slid her arm around his neck unsure where to put it, 'leave it to nature,' she thought, 'It'll happen soon enough.' She kissed him of her own volition then.

Then without realising she was doing it, her hand slid down her son's chest and encircled his already demanding prick.

'Oh wow,' she said in her head, 'he has a beauty, Mmmm.' Angela knew now that her own receptive admission deep inside her was bringing her on to him, her sensory perceptions were engaging her and driving her to her own knowledge that he was taking her, but she was going to him and with him all the way now.

I sweated over her tits, I was still unsure that she wouldn't jump up, scream and rant and runaway. So I went for her honey pot, my fingers sank in, I found and did her clit with my thumb. That's when I knew she was in, all the way in, and right up to her lovely neck.

"Darling," she whispered to me.

"You want this don't you mom?" I asked, I almost kicked myself; I had just given her a way out!

"Yes baby I do, I do want it, do it honey, I'm waiting, make love to me baby, make love to your mom."

It was music to my ears, I got over her, she guided my prick to her pussy, which was shaven and I hadn't noticed yet, and I wouldn't until I got my mouth on it.

I pushed it in nice and slow, I was already telling myself to take it easy, 'don't cum like you did at Anna's, make this last, you have to, it's your mother.' But have you ever seen a boy of 18 fucking and not shooting his load in a hurry? No, and I was one of them, I shot my load in seconds, but the thing is, I didn't lose it, I was still hard, and I went after my mom like an Olympic sprinter and vaulter, I pummelled her, my hips were going ten to the dozen , sweat was forming on my brow.

But the best of all as I looked down at my wondrous lovely mother, her eyes were closed tight, her mouth was open, and she was grunting and moaning, she was loving it. I felt her nails rake down my back, what a fantastic feeling that is. I felt her feet hooked hard into the back of my thighs, I had no idea how long they had been there, but I understood that we were now locked onto each other, and locked on tight.

Then without warning I blew my load again, mom squeaked loudly at me, the sudden bang into her had just about squashed her flat to me in my unstoppable ejection of cum. There was nothing I could do to stop myself from doing it. She in turn did the same to me, we seemed to be trying to squeeze the life out of each other. The moment overtook the both of us, me because I had finally found and made love to the most magnificent wonderful person in my life.

I looked down at her, somehow embarrassment got hold of me, I felt my cheeks colouring. I was suddenly her lost little boy again and needed her help love and guidance once more in my young life.

"Mom," I said, "I don't know what to say?"

"I can tell baby, but don't worry, it's alright, I understand how you're feeling."

I was driven with relief, "you do mom?"

"Yes honey," she said, "and I am very okay with this, I have known for a long time it's what you have wanted, and in my heart of hearts I think, no, I don't think, I know I have wanted to do it too."

"Oh wow mom," I said, "this is just too much, oh wow!"

She laughed up at me, "it had better not be too much Sandy Morris I'm telling you, you had better get on and do it all again, and right now." She told me, and reached and kissed me.

I was in seventh heaven, my mom was telling me she wanted more, and boy, was I prepared to do her bidding.

I went into automatic somehow, without thinking I started pumping her again, the fact that my dick was either still hard or had grown back I don't know, but I set about pounding my beautiful mother in a way she had probably never been pounded. I took every ounce of her. I left nothing behind. I could hear her moaning and groaning, squealing and mewling, begging me, her nails dug furrows around my back. I didn't care the glaze in my eyes stopped me seeing, and my body seemed to belong to someone else. I have no idea how long I fucked her but it was a long time. By the end of it and I blew my next lot I think I was in some sort of coma.

I knew I was still alive and awake, I saw I was laid on my back, then aware that mom was laid next to me. I turned my head and saw her looking up at the ceiling.

"Mom," I mumbled, "are we alive?"

She laughed, or should I say tittered softly, "yes baby, we are, but only just, well I am anyway."

"What do you mean mom?"

"Darling, that was the most horrendous, wondrous, devastating fabulous bout of love making I have ever taken part in, or should I say been subjected to."

She turned to me, lay her head on my shoulder and cupped my balls.

"Are you okay mom, was I alright?"

"I have never been better honey, but I'm not too sure if I will ever walk straight again. Were you alright you ask? You and no one else could have been righter!"

I had no idea what she meant by that.

"I love you mom, I really do."

"And I love you too Sandy, more than you will ever know."

My phone at the side of my bed woke me.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi you sexy boy how are you?" It was Anna, and I was lying next to my mother in my bed.

I swung out, stood up and went to the bathroom.

"I'm great Anna, you?"

"I feel great Sandy, listen, Frank is out tonight, I want you here by 7pm okay? You know why and what for don't you big boy?"

I had to think quickly, I had my mother for the rest of the day, would I have anything left for Frank's mother tonight?

"I'll try Anna but mom wants me to help her get ready for Friday." I told her, her birthday is Thursday but the do was a day later so the weekend would be with us too. She was disappointed, but said, "if you can't you had better be here on Thursday morning, or I'll come for you." Then giggled, "that would be good wouldn't it, me dragging you out of your house and telling your mom I was taking you home so we could make love some more!"

I had to laugh with her at that remark, but I knew that now I had seduced and got my mom, either we had to give it up or Anna would have to take a back seat. Nothing was going to come between me and mom. I went and got back into bed telling mom it had been Frank on the phone.

"Oh," she said, put her arm around me and proceeded to give me a fabulous heated blow job that I found totally irresistible, her fingers caressed my balls a she took me down, I wallowed in the loving feeling she gave me, and I gave her a reward that she swallowed gratefully. She kissed me and went to sleep. I guess I did too because I was wakened by her. "It's time to get up baby, its nearly 4 and your dad will be home soon."

I groaned I wanted a bit more of her, but she was already on the move. I got up feeling as horny as hell. But showered as mom had ordered me to.

Dad came home, everything seemed to be normal, I could tell mom was okay and I felt nothing at all. Neither of us felt any guilt, it had happened, it was fate, it would continue now, I knew that and I was happy. But I was fucking horny. At 7pm I told mom and dad I was going round to see Frank. I called Anna to make sure he had gone, and said I would be there in 2 minutes.

"I'm waiting honey." Was all she said.

I walked in and she called from upstairs, I took those 3 at a time and dashed into her bedroom. She held up a hand to say 'Stop!' I did.

She was stood near the bed in what looked like a one piece dress, suddenly she pulled at it and it fell away to the floor leaving her stood there and with my jaw on the floor. She was in high heels, stockings, suspender belt, a weenie thong, an even teenier bra, her hair down, and face made up. She looked absolutely fantastically beautiful.

Then she did a series of super sexy poses, turning this way and that, shapely knee up, both legs wide, hands on hips, stood on one foot, her back to me, head bowed, shoulder to me, then her finale.

"Come and get me big boy!"

I was at her in a tidal wave, she laughed as my charge carried her onto her bed, I was in her in a heartbeat, the thing that took the most time since charging into her room was getting my zip down. I didn't have time for anything else. I was in up to the hilt in a moment, and I fucked her, oh boy did I fuck her. I just about beat her senseless, even she was amazed at my out pouring of animalistic lust, because that's what it was pure rutting love lust!

I have made love to my mom twice today and now I was in my best friends mother again, I pumped her full of cock, I didn't give much thought to her really I was getting rid of the frustration I had because I wasn't fucking my mom. But Anna was in heaven I was giving her a beating with my prick that she had probably never encountered, and I didn't know it either before you make a wrong judgement.

She was moaning under me as I thrashed and thrashed her sopping pussy, her long legs high in the air. I never let up until that now familiar rumble began in my balls. I was going to cum and Frank's mother was going to get it all. I had lift off, it was spectacular, there seemed to be tons of it, I felt it jetting out of me forever. Then finally I stopped. I looked down at her and a feeling inside of told me I had beaten her, she had met her match and defeat was conceded.

I struggled off her and lay at her side. She turned to me and there were tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay Anna?" I asked with some concern.

"No," she said, "I'm not, you've hurt me."

I was alarmed, "hurt you, how, where, why?"

"My pussy has melted, burned away, it's been frazzled," then she giggled, "God Sandy, I have never in my life been done as hard as that, you were demented, insane, brutal, but wonderful, but I'm not sure if I could ever take that again baby, really."

"I'm sorry Anna I think I forgot myself, please forgive me?"

"Of course babes, but I think you had better shoot off, Frank won't be too long."

"Yes okay," I said, then a thought came into my head, a long shot yes, I may even get into trouble too, but I thought, bollocks.

"Anna, did you know Frank has the hots for you?"

She didn't bat an eye lid, "of course I know silly, just like you have the hots for Angela too hey?"

"Anna!" My surprise was total, "what do you mean?" I said defensively.

"Me and your mom are best friends, do you think we don't talk, see things, know things, hmmm?"

"But," I said, then clammed up.

I got up, and went, Anna saw me to the door, she kissed me, and just as she was about to shut the door, she said.

"And Sandy, before you go you need to know something," she had a lovely smile on her face, so I knew it wasn't a bad thing.

"What's that Anna?" I replied.

"Your mother knows the reason you are here, and she knows about us, but don't worry, she loves you completely." And with that she shut the door and I saw the light go off.

I was rooted to the spot, 'No!' I shouted in my head, she can't do, she can't. How could I ever face hmy mother again after this, that's if she really knew.

I went home and fortunately she and dad were in bed, 'better not be at it!' I thought irrationally. I called Frank, and asked him to come around before he went home, he was actually stood outside his house when I had made my call, he was there in 2 minutes.