A Conspiracy of Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then their hands were on her, holding her, controlling her; strong hands. They were laying her back on the mattress, working with unified but wordless intent as they positioned her for the next act. Paige's heart beat quicker. Her pussy squirmed and dripped with expectation.

Tony was down by her feet, kissing along her legs as he pulled off her panties and pried her thighs open. Neil was climbing up on the bed, crawling up toward the headboard on his knees, smiling down past his proud erection as he loomed over her. Paige looked from one to the other with wild, disbelieving eyes. She swallowed heavily.

As Tony's lips finally encountered her pussy, Neil stretched a leg over her head to lower his cock to her face. Greedy, hungry and driven by cannabis-fueled lust, Paige took Neil's shaft in hand and brought her mouth to the wrinkled flesh of his tightened scrotum. He moaned loudly as she began drenching his sack with sloppy stokes of her tongue. Paige echoed his moan as two of Tony's fingers slipped inside her and his tongue found her clit.

Paige attended to Neil's sack with a crazed eagerness that surprised her. She wrapped her lips around one of his dangling jewels and bathed it thoroughly with her tongue. His back arched luridly and he had to grab onto her breasts to keep from falling backwards into the headboard. Encouraged by his reaction, Paige's mind focused with the fragile but all-enveloping concentration of the stoned, growing increasingly fascinated with the way the skin of his scrotum shifted, contracted and expanded in reaction to her touch. She played with it: teasing it and testing it. She released one ball and did the other. Neil groaned again - louder this time - and she stretched her neck to nibble back along his taint. He gasped and his whole body shuddered so lividly she wondered if she had made him come too soon. But he hadn't and she was relieved. She began to repeat her route through his sensitive nether-regions, in reverse.

At the same time, Tony's mouth continued to range up and down the wet valley of Paige's pussy. It felt good - very good - but there was no question that his skill and enthusiasm were simply not on par with that shown by Marie on the previous night. Also, frankly, Paige was getting tiring of having her face in Neils ass, no matter how fine, sleek and muscular it was (and it was, it truly was). Paige decided she was ready to rearrange their configuration.

That's when she got an impulse. She decided to do something she'd wanted to do ever since high school; something silly and immature that she'd missed out when it was age appropriate. She craned her neck backwards to Neil's butt, gripped his flesh in her teeth and began to suck a wet hickey onto his cheek.

"Ow! Hey!" said Neil, reaching back to push her face away from his posterior. "She's biting me on the ass, man!"

Paige laughed deliriously.God! I am so stoned!she thought.

"Hey...You guys have condoms, don't you?" she said aloud.

"Yeah!" they said as one.

"Good," she said. "Let's... you know... do something with those."

Neil rolled away and dug into Tony's nightstand, retrieving a row of condom packets in a long perforated strip. He tore one free and sailed it to Tony before detaching one for himself. Paige watched eagerly, propped up on her elbows, legs spread across the mattress, as Tony donned his sheath. His eyes drank in her body, spread invitingly below him. He smiled.

Tony got onto the mattress, standing on his knees between Paige's thighs. His cock bobbed before her, firm and slightly curved. Ready. She took it in her hand and pulled him forward. He lifted her legs and spread her wider as she threaded him into her body. She was very wet but the tightness of her depths gripped him and resisted as he slowly eased himself in. They both sighed gratefully as he sunk deeper into her flesh, the bristly fuzz of his pubis finally coming to rest against her clit. Neil climbed up to sit on the mattress by her head and offer his still-bare cock for her to lick with a leisurely rhythm. As she did so, and as her body rocked to Tony's slow, deep thrusts, Neil reached down to strum his fingers across her clit.

"Ohhhh!" she wheezed out involuntarily.

"This slut's in heat!"

"Poundthat fuckin' cunt, bro."

Uck!They were saying such awful things. But then, their stupid-puppy enthusiasm was genuinely endearing in its own strange way and their animal lust was infectious. She let herself melt under the focus of their raw masculine power. Shewantedto be their slave, their whore, their slut. What shedidn'twant to be was Paige Hellar, the chubby nothing who no man ever looked at twice.

"Roll me over," she demanded.

They obliged happily. She soon found herself on her hands and knees. Neil slipped on his condom and moved around to get behind her. He ran his hands along her flanks and around her ribcage, cradling her boobs in his hands as he drove his cock into her pussy with a slow, teasing invasion. Tony got in front of her with his legs wide. He stroked his shaft and guided Paige's mouth to his balls. She bathed his scrotum in her saliva as he groaned and stroked. The smell and taste herself on his tight, glistening sack disturbed and then enticed her as she moved up his be-sheathed shaft with her tongue, tasting latex, tasting pussy. Dissatisfied, she rolled the rubber off his rod to expose his bare flesh as she ran the cock far back into her mouth with a hungry hum.

"Ooo... You got two cocks inside you, Paige. You like that, girl?"

Paige moaned ecstatically around the cock pushing at the top of her throat.

Time passed like this. Enraptured in a pulsating nexus of ecstasy, Paige had no conception of how much.

Eventually Neil broke the long spell. "Hey... Where' s the, uh... the KY, dude?" he asked from behind her. His voice was breathy and shook with the force of his thrusts.

"I'm not sure... maybe the nightstand?"

Paige knew what the KY meant: anal. But she wasn't reluctant now. She wanted them both in her pelvis, pushing roughly against each other; taxing her, punishing her, thrusting her down the path of perversion further than she'd ever dared.

"Oh God, yes!" she cried, although it came out sounding like "Unn gah, yuh" as she spoke around Tony's fat, thrusting manhood.

Neil got up to search for the KY. Tony pulled Paige up his body, kissing her face, neck and tits as he positioned her atop his pelvis. She reached over to fetch a fresh condom off the nightstand and paused to roll it onto his cock. That done, she rose up, taking his cock in hand and slipping him inside herself with a quivering sigh. She began riding him with a steady, energetic grind. Looking down, she saw drops of sweat dripping from her hair and falling from her breasts to rain on Tony's already damp flesh. He smiled up at her, looking for a moment like a grateful, horny kid. She smiled back. They kissed.

"Found it: medicine cabinet," announced Neil as he returned. He climbed up behind Paige and began kissing up and down along her spine as he worked a generous dollop of cool, slimy gel into her sphincter. Paige writhed and groaned as he pushed his fingers into her and worked her open. He was considerate. He took his time.

Soon Neil's breath was flowing hot along the side of her face as he lined up his cock to invade her bottom. Tony and Paige paused and held steady as Neil worked himself in. Paige keened and sputtered as he invaded her. It felt so good. It felt so bad. She pushed her body back against his pressure, forcing him deeper and deeper until both men were buried inside her to their balls. It hurt, there was no denying it, but still, beyond that there was a dizzying kind of pleasure that swept her onward. The pain faded but the pleasure remained and intensified, building and rising like an interior edifice of ecstasy which, dazzled and compelled, she continued to ascend to the heights of desire. Enraptured, she had to remind herself to breathe.

She rocked her hips between them as their lust-hardened shafts pummeled her from within. They settled into a slightly syncopated rhythm, the boys thrusting and pumping as her spine snaked and her pelvis pivoted. As they hit a perfect cadence Paige reached back to hook an arm around Neil's neck as she dug her fingernails into Tony's beefy chest. She thrust back with her ass and pushed down with her pussy until they began to time their thrusts with hers. Now she was leading; driving the hot, wet, noisy contraption of their three-way. Her motions increased in wild vigor, growing almost violent as she ricocheted between them in the cage of muscle they formed around her. Skin slapped and slid together as the heat from their bodies was focused inward, steaming Paige in her skin as she fucked her two partners with ferocious, wheezing intensity. Their cocks pushed harder and deeper, their hands clutching her skin and their fingers digging into her flesh. Paige was nearly out of breath, rasping and wailing like a feral thing, a demon.

"Fuck man," grunted Tony beneath her. "I'm 'bout to come..."

"Bitch is in fuckin'heat!"

"Slow down Paige... easy..."

"Aaaaaah... Uh, uh, uhhhhh..." Paige screamed. Her body went tense and began to contort with rhythmless fury. She growled through clenched teeth as every cell in her body was kissed by delirious pleasure in a fevered instant. "... Ooooh," sighed as she pitched forward to collapse limp on Tony's body. Echoes of her climax rattled through her as two cocks remained hard and fat inside her.

"Don't move. Don't move..." grunted Tony. "I don't want to come yet but I'm so fucking close."

"Yeah...me too..." rasped Neil. "Hey! We oughta finish with a money shot, bro."

"Shit... Why the fuck not!" agreed Tony. "Let's paint her face."

"Wha..." mumbled Paige, her eyes unfocused, her jaw slack.

Before she knew it, she was on her back, looking up with confused and tired eyes as the guys hovered above her. They stripped off condoms that trailed away long, shimmering strands of pre-cum and began stroking their rock hard shafts towards her upturned face.

"No! Don't do... Notthat..." she pleaded, her hands up, palms out, blocking her face. She felt a little silly for becoming reluctant at this point, after all she'd already let them do... but still,yuck.

Gentlemen that they were, Tony and Neil shifted their aim just in time, pointing their cocks away from her face and down along her torso. They erupted nearly at once. Empurpled pricks trembled and jerked, and Paige twitched involuntarily as she felt the hot pulses of pearly slime explode against her chest and splatter along her abdomen. She had never actually watched a man ejaculate before so she observed with a reluctant fascination as they emptied themselves of a copious amount of spunk onto her sweat-streaked skin. Viscous white flows of sperm soon clung to her nipples and oozed in thick rivulets down the slopes of her breasts to pool in the concavities of her body. Paige's face contorted in a grimace of disgust at what they'd done even as the smell of fresh sex and the feel of their comingled sperm clinging to her florid skin made her tingle with a depraved thrill.

"Holy shit, Paige. You look so fuckin' awesome right now," said Tony as he looked down at her flushed, sweaty, semen-blasted torso.

"Ew...really?"

"No doubt," said Neil as he sank onto the mattress next to Paige. He leaned over and kissed her gently on the temple. He used a finger to delicately sweep an errant lock of hair from her face.

"So, you want that wine cooler now, beautiful?" asked Tony with a grin.

Paige vigorously shook her head 'no'. The thought-blurring flood of hormones and pheromones – not to mention marijuana - that had swamped her mind in a flood tide of lust was quickly ebbing away and she was feeling Deeply Freaked Out. Suddenly she felt more naked than merely nude, more despoiled than simply screwed. What had shedone? Just look at her!

She announced she had to leave, pulling herself off the bed while apologizing in a shaky voice with flustered glibness. She pulled on her baggy clothes in an unseemly hurry, not even bothering with her undergarments which she left crumpled on the carpet. Her loose tee-shirt clung to her sweat and sperm-smeared chest as if it had been adhered to her with paste. The contours of her breasts and the erectness of her nipples were on clear display under the sun-faded yellow fabric now damply stained a blotchy mustard color. She plucked at the gummy cloth with manifest revulsion as the two men sat on the bed and watched with sleepy amusement. Tony offered the use of his shower and a spare shirt but Paige demurred. She just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Holy shit! What the fuck did I just do? What the fuck did I just do?!

She charged out of Tony's apartment and scampered to the elevator. After a long minute of repeatedly pushing the 'up' button it finally opened to reveal a young mother about Paige's age with a toddler in tow. As Paige reluctantly stepped into the car she saw the mother's nostrils twitch distastefully at the thick scent of sex that wafted off of Paige like a pornographic potpourri. The woman looked at Paige with transparent disgust and scooted her little girl behind her as if to shield the child from the embodiment of foul corruption that was Paige Heller. Paige blushed and turned away to face the door.

Two floors later, Paige fled the elevator car and hurried to her apartment. She locked herself inside, peeled off her clothes – literally, she had topeelthem off - and climbed into the shower. Her skin was tacky and gross so she took her time with the soap: carefully washing and rewashing her breasts, her tummy, her pussy, her ass.

Her mind wandered as she scrubbed, the sensation of her suds-slickened fingers rubbing against her wet skin reminding her of Tony's tongue, or Neil's cock. She washed her butt most carefully; working to rid herself of the lingering greasy feel of the generous slick of lube Neil had applied to her sphincter. One of her fingers disappeared into her backside and she keened pleasantly at the remembered sensation of anal sex done properly. Her other hand found her pussy. Soon she was in a full reverie, her freak-out once again forgotten, her imagination working overtime and spinning off baroque elaborations on her sudden fantasy. She imagined the disapproving mother from the elevator watching her with hard eyes as Paige fucked Tony and Neil... and the woman's husband too, why not? Both watching, frowning in distaste as their eyes roamed her flesh and their tongues darted out to wet their dry lips. Paige imagined skewering them with a hot stare, watching them watch her, daring them to quit being such pussies andjoin us already.Paige imagined them heeding her call...nearly falling over themselves as they clumsily stripped off their clothes... then more hands and more bodies joining them under the cascade of hot water...all that lust, focused on Paige, only on Paige. As the last of the hot water splashed off her skin, she came.

And then she was alone again.

Paige turned off the now-tepid water with a shaking hand. She shook her head. "Shit...What's gotten into me?" she wondered aloud.

When she stepped out of the shower her skin was clean but her mind was dirty, much dirtier than before. She considered going back down to Tony's to apologize for running out on them... but no. She knew that if she went back down there it wouldn't be forgiveness she was looking for, nor what she'd get. She touched herself and felt the wetness. She bit her lip and looked longingly at her front door.

Then she slapped herself across her face, hard.

"I need to get a hold of myself," she said aloud. She pulled on her robe and turned away from the door. Tony would be there tomorrow if she wanted him. Neil could be summoned if requested, she was sure. She needed time to process this. She needed to think.

So, briefly, she did, but her thoughts were uneasy. Odd, wasn't it, that Tony and Neil would sneak off to smoke pot in the west stairway when Tony's apartment was on the east side of the building. Then she recalled the pretty black girl standing by the elevators, looking right at her while speaking on the phone. "No, the west one," she had said. That was weird...

Paige took out the cranberry juice and vodka from last night and poured herself a stiff drink. She sat and watched an "Ace of Cakes" Marathon on TV for three hours without seeing or hearing a damn thing.

12