A Conspiracy to Defraud...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carol is in a very fragile mental state, Jack. I'm not sure that having this kind of conversation would be beneficial for her at this time. It might just drive her over the edge." Barry said as he puffed his cheeks and let out a long exhale.

"Again, another Catch 22 for you, Barry. You can't just leave her hanging out there in the wind storm. She's struggling to find answers herself, and she doesn't have the self confidence that you have, Barry. I'm sure that she will be looking to you for guidance and direction." Jack was feeling good now. But, still he was cautious.

"Carol has told you many stories of her sex sessions with her lover. He taught her how to be a complete woman through the use of her body to satisfy a dominant partner. She found a sense of self worth in doing all the things her lover demanded of her. Even though most of those actions were nasty and degrading." Undeniable facts that Barry was still struggling with inside his brain.

"If you come to the conclusion that a multi-partner relationship may help solve Carol's dilemma, then it will be up to you to bring her to the same conclusion. I'm sure that she won't get there by herself." More pressure on his already overloaded psyche.

"What if Carol agrees to taking a lover to satisfy her need to be sexually dominated, but refuses to agree to me having a female lover?" Barry asked almost as if he knew the answer already.

"To make a multi-partner relationship work, there has to be agreement and acceptance among all of the participating parties. Otherwise, it is not a loving relationship." Jack replied, not really answering Barry's question.

"Just to compound the issue, Jack....I don't have the foggiest idea of who I would even consider as a partner for Carol. I never imagined Carol with another man. I'm sure that there are hundreds of men who have fantasies about their wife having sex with another man. But, I am not, nor ever have been on of those guys." Barry was now at a place that he was all very strange to him. Strange ideas, strange questions, strange emotions.....

"If it would be any help to you, Barry, I have a close friend, who I'm sure would be willing to come aboard and be Carol's other partner. If she felt comfortable with him. John Grey has been a friend and colleague of mine for a number of years. He would be a man that I know you could trust." Jack said in a confident voice. Barry was now over the line, at least a couple of inches over the line.

"Also Barry, if you need to consider a female partner for yourself, I'm sure that my assistant Becky would be more than happy to accommodate you. She has spoken very highly of you. She thinks you are very sexy and very macho. I think that you would be quite pleased with her as a real person and as a lover." Sweeten the pot. Jack thought to himself.

Bang! Bang! The explosions went off in Barry's mind. A ready made solution! "Here you go, just plug this guy into bed with your wife. And, by the way, here's this young anxious sexy female just dying to be fucked by you!" Barry's mind was going berserk...

Angry thoughts racing around inside Barry's head. "Was this a trap that Jack had set up? Was he so sure that I would just continue cave in to all of his suggestions?" More questions...

"Fuck no! Double fuck no! Sorry Jack but that just won't work for me!" Barry shouted out as he rose up from his chair. "I have to go now. This is just too much for me to have to digest right now." Barry was upset and very nervous as he started walking toward the door.

"Barry can you hold up for a second.... I can tell that this is one hell of a heavy load for you to take with you. I hope that I haven't gotten you so upset that you won't give me a call later." Jack was worried again. "I would like to talk with you after things have settled down a bit in your mind."

"Oh, I'm sure this isn't the last you'll see or hear from me, Jack. Have good evening." Barry said as he opened the door and walked past a surprised Becky sitting at her desk.

"Have a good evening, Mr. Knoll." She called out to him as he hurried down the steps. He didn't look back to see the disappointed look on Becky's face. There were a lot darker thoughts on his mind.

To Be Continued:

Hello again. Part IV is in progress at this time. It may be available for submission very soon. Please send me your comments about the Barry & Carol story. Who knows? Maybe your comments will influence the ending.

Also, I will read and answer any email comments sent to me directly.

1...345678