All Comments on 'A Controlled Descent Ch. 07'

by angeline_dc

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 1 month ago

Oh man that was not happy and fun but damn if it wasn't right. Five stars.

rentturtlerentturtleabout 1 month ago

Poor thing. Thank you for taking this character on a natural path. I appreciated your explanation at the beginning as well.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

5 stars. Not because it was hot, it wasn’t, it was as erotic as a car crash. It was a young woman with nothing to offer but her body and she knows it. She is unwanted, unloved and hates herself.

She wants, needs, a Dom because then she doesn’t have to face the wreck she’s made of her life.

This is a sad story and one I hope has a happier ending.

EGRIEGRIabout 1 month ago

Sometimes an author needs to make things harsh and unlikeable. This wa such a chapter. You are right there is no HEA from this chapter. The crash after the opera and worse the pre wedding gang bang was harrowing. Well done as a piece of writing, unsettling as a reader, but it appears to be the gateway to her salvation(?) with Jack's training.

Looking forward to jack and Mac's reconnection. Thank you

I should mention I gave five stars because that was what was needed for Mac and what you deserve for your fien work.

Micky2022Micky2022about 1 month ago

I’m so glad to see your story continuing. Something about Mackenzie really speaks to me. She’s familiar in a way that makes me so emotionally vulnerable and yet numb all at the same time. I can’t decide if I want Jack to be her path to emotional healing, or if she needs to get there on her own. Her vulnerability is intoxicating and riveting to watch from the outside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excited to see where the story goes. Great job on not taking the easy path

stevie666stevie666about 1 month ago

fuck. thank you. but fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

oh god. incredible writing, incredible truth of character. hope that we won’t be left with this chapter long before the next can maybe rectify it a bit. thank you for the sincere update.

Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strictabout 1 month ago

In a just world, once the consents are in place and no matter who does what to who, everyone is the whore. In a man's world, there's only one and it's the one with the pussy.

But the hard lesson here is that M *chooses to live in that world, so she considers *herself degraded.

There's the ring of truth in all your writing, A, which is a talent that somehow makes the ugly sexy. How do you do it, girl? ;) Brava,

Emm

MurseDMurseDabout 1 month ago

I agree with the other comments. 5 star, not because of the sex, but because of how well you’ve written a person hitting rock bottom and then managing to find a way to go even deeper. I can’t wait to seee where things go from here.

cerrotorrecerrotorreabout 1 month ago
Controlled descent??

Dear A-dc,

If this chapter was a controlled descent what would a crash landing look like? I was white knuckled through the least sexy sex scene ever. Great writing and I look forward to the next chapter and some insight about what causes such destructive behavior.

Please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I always enjoy a happily ever after but this was tremendous. Thanks a lot

Volunteer_Volunteer_about 1 month ago

5* on the authors note alone! That’s how you set a story!

V

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2about 1 month ago

Dark and raw. Excellent.

ElectricwarriorElectricwarriorabout 1 month ago

Excellent! Well written. Good plot. I´m eagerly awaiting the nexr chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Definitely a hard read. Not going to lie, I’ve been thinking about this for a few days and it kind of messed me up. It was so different than Mackenzie’s other encounters, where her partners were in it for selfish pleasure instead of malice. And these guys, who she’d known for a long time, should have been her friends but turned into monsters with just a nudge from an asshole ringleader. I don’t like CNC, and this was very borderline. She did ask for it and technically consent or egg them on, but maybe it was the fear she felt that made it distinctly feel not OK.

I just looked back through, and I was surprised to see the whole gangbang was basically one page. It felt endless at the time.

It’s well written, as always. And the series as a whole is one of my favorites of all time. I’ve reread the opera chapter several times while waiting for your next installment. But I probably won’t be rereading this chapter for pleasure.

Also, sorry this is anonymous. If you were curious about demographics, I’m a 33 year old straight male in the US.

Prof_MasterProf_Master15 days ago

There was a hidden gem in the aftermath of the gangbang. Mac tells Nathan, "I didn't do anything." It's shockingly clueless, and so stupid it's pathetic. Brava. "Hey, I didn't make those guys get violent and gang-rape me," would have been the more cogent thing to say, altho damn if that isn't arguable too.

And then she says it *again. Which isn't overkill, it's Mac doubling down on her inability to take responsibility for anything, least of all the chaos she causes. So much raw meaning packed into those little declarative sentences. Bravissima, Angeline

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

"Well it was fucking yesterday to me!" is so powerful. Hit me straight in the gut. Longing for an update.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous