All Comments on 'A Convenient Reunion'

by TheJohnsonator05

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical non-story

about the weird US obsession with big tits. Ughh. One *

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
skip the

skip the triple space between every few paragraphs.

Second to that other anon comment, no different than that UK's where no story is finished without anal sex.

hotlead1hotlead1over 11 years ago
Yes, I'm from the good old US of A

..and I am "obsessed" with big tits. All of us Yanks are...and we love it!

Seriously, there are plenty of stories available on Literotica that have nothing to do with big tits....and very few that do. Why give the author grief when you have other alternatives? Let him write in his own style. Those that enjoy it, fine; those that do not can find other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Big tits are a creation of Hollywood.

They're less responsive and sensual than normal tits.

You're sick and conditioned. Like most yank men.

Vomit................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No "hotlead1"

you Yanks are obsessed with PLASTIC tits!!

Like those of that Anderson female!!

Why don't you just pop down to the shop, buy yourself a large plastic bottle of some liquid, go home, fondle your bottle and play with yourself?

As for this story - short, hurried and cr*p!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheJohnsonator05@TheJohnsonator05
It has been a long time since I last updated this. Since then I have done a lot of writing with no intent to submit, at least not yet. I have dug up some old ideas that I have long forgotten. One of them is a prequel of sorts to both Competition Cups and North Valley High. It'...