A Conversation with Janie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led her into the lounge and I took off my top, and her little face lit up as she cupped them in both hands. Then she kissed them both before unzipping and stepping out of her skirt. I was trying not to rush things... but Betsy was so fucking hot! Whatever you did to her... thank you, my gorgeous Sarah, for Betsy was as horny as you can be! We sat on the sofa, sharing long sensual kisses, and she willingly parted her legs as my hand moved up her thigh. Betsy wore stockings and suspenders, and I felt her whole body tremble as my fingers pushed aside her panties. Her pussy was quite 'bushy' and soaking wet... her slender hips rising from the sofa to meet my fingers sliding up her honeypot.

I had barely stroked her juicy clit when she cum, crying out "Fuck me! Oh Janie... Fuck me!" as her orgasm made he body shudder with pleasure. It was a real big one... and one you can take all the plaudits for. The first thing Betsy said afterwards was "Can I come to see you and Sarah again?" I kissed her deeply and said she was welcome anytime.

I can't wait to see her tonight now to see how she feels about today. Wow Sarah... I think you and I make a great team!

xxxxxx Janie

Janie, I'm so delighted.

Yes, Betsy was horny as hell after reading the stories and gazing at my pics. She really liked the one where I was masturbating, hand in panties! We soon realized what was needed and eventually, we both came! She said 'Oh god Sarah, I've cum like never before.' It was her very first orgasm on line - and she LOVED it! So did I! A crashing orgasm!! She said she would let you have a couple of pics to forward to me. I suggested she came down to see you, and to tell you that we'd both cum together - and that she wanted you to play with her tits. And take it from there. Yes, she said she was anxious to have sex with you. So... there you are!! WONDERFUL! Let me know what she says tonight! Why not get the camera out next time and take some naughty ones for me?

Sarah xxx

Wow Sarah!

Mmm... you naughty pair! cumming together like that. No wonder Betsy was on fire when she came down to me... and her pussy was very wet and juicy. I'm thrilled that you made her cum Sarah. Tell me what kind of things you were saying to make Betsy lose her inhibitions... it must have been very hot indeed! I would love to watch her masturbate next time when she's talking to you. You certainly have the magic touch to persuade her when she comes over again. I long to have Betsy's tits out while she's online to you... and I will to really fuck her on my bed afterwards.

As Betsy left earlier, I didn't need to coax her at all. We stood by the front door kissing and she slipped her hand under my top... it was gorgeous with her sweet tongue in my mouth too. Oooh Sarah... I want you to fuck me as you tell me about the things you want to write about us.

Love you... xxxxxxxx Janie

Wow Janie!

By the way, yours are the first female fingers to touch Betsy's pussy! She's a virgin where other women are concerned! Or WAS! She was desperate for it darling!

Sarah xxx

Yes Sarah.

That's sooo pleasing to know - she's now one of us... and I think she loved us both fucking her. You certainly made it all possible Sarah. I do hope you will want us to make her cum together next time.

xxxJanie

(The next day.)

Hi my darling Sarah...

"It was a truly wonderful day for the three of us,"... Those were Betsy's words from last night when I asked if she'd had fun. I purposely saved your message to give her after work... a sexy idea I had to be alone with her in my car. I told her that you'd sent one during our coffee break, and her gorgeous face lit up. Betsy asked what it said, and I told her she could read it for herself later as it was in my car!

As it happened, we were in the last group to leave so after our cheerios to the others, Betsy came over to my car and sat in with me. As I leaned across her to open the glove compartment she kissed my cheek, then her smile grew wider as she read your words. Then she leaned back in the seat and said,.. "Gosh, I feel so horny thinking about Sarah. She is amazing to chat to"

I'd switched off the interior light by then, and when I asked her to come to my place again next week, Betsy leaned to me, put her hand on mine and kissed me. It was a very sensual and pussy-tingling kiss, sliding her moist tongue into my mouth and at the same time bring up my hand to her lovely tits. She moaned softly as my fingers slid inside her coat, and as I caressed her I felt her hand on my knee... then moving up my skirt. It was tight so I hitched it up for her, groaning with pleasure as her fingers began rubbing me through my panties.

The change in Betsy was remarkable! There I was before nervous about moving too quickly with her... and two days later here she was making me CUM! She broke our kiss to look at me, smiling at me and rubbing faster to make me cum. Boy, did I cum! It was a gorgeous long one, ending with another lingering kiss from Betsy.

Before she left, Betsy said to tell you that she won't forget the pics for you... and thanks for the lovely message. Oh, and I have to give you a kiss from her too!

I would love to do that right now Sarah. I love you to bits for seducing Betsy online as I can tell she truly loved being with you.

XXXXXXXXX Jenni

12