A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm enjoying the music and would really like another dance, but I look at Joe to see what he wants to do. He says, "Go ahead, I've had enough dancing for one night."

So I head out onto the dance floor with my brother in law. He's a much better dancer than my husband and in no time at all two songs have gone by. As the third one starts I'm thinking we'll head back to the table because it's a slow sensuous song, but Dick pulls me in close and I put my head on his shoulder. After a minute he tells me that he likes my dress and thinks that it's sexy but elegant. I'm not sure what to say. This is so uncharacteristic of him. Normally Dick is kind of shy and quiet. I can feel his hard cock pressing into my belly and I wonder what it would feel like in my hand. Then he says, "You are very beautiful tonight, Sharon."

I thank him for the compliment and for being such a gentleman. To which he says, "You wouldn't say that if you knew what I was thinking."

I'm curious, so I ask him, "Oh, and just what are you thinking about your sister in law?"

He responds by telling me he wants to kiss me. I tell him that a simple kiss is no big deal.

He says, "I don't mean a sisterly kiss Sharon."

I look him in the eye and ask him what he means. He leans forward and kisses me. At first it's tender an light, but it becomes more urgent as time goes on. It feels very good, but naughty too. Before we attract too much attention I break it off and we finish the dance in silence. I couldn't help wondering if we had started something or if everything had already been planned by Joe.

When we got back to the table Joe and Jeanne had moved their chairs closer together and were having a flirtatious discussion. Not surprisingly the other too chairs were pushed closer together as well. I smelled a setup. In fact, I had a sense of deja vous. This was the same thing that happened when we went out with Ron and Diane a few months ago. Anyway Dick and I sat down and the four of us talked some more and had another round of drinks. Dick was the perfect gentleman, but Joe and Jeanne continued to flirt harmlessly.

Then out of the blue Jeanne says, "I want to take your husband home with me."

I was flabbergasted. What do you say to something like that? Then she informs me, "You can have Dick to keep you company."

Joe pipes in and says he thinks that's a great idea. Dick is nodding his head and grinning like the Cheshire cat. Before I can say anything it is decided and I'm riding home with my sister's husband.

Not much was said during the drive back home (my house). I knew better than to talk about politics, and I knew Dick was not into history. In these situations Joe usually starts the conversations, but as I said before, Dick is a quiet guy. So we drove in silence, but the sexual tension was definitely there.

When we got to the house there was an awkward moment when neither of us seemed to know what to do next. I offered Dick a drink and when I came back into the living room I found him looking at my CDs.

"Would you like to listen to some music?" He asks me.

I say yes and he puts in a Bond CD (Born). He had apparently not heard Bond before and after a couple of songs he says, "I like this CD."

I tell him it's one of my favorites and then he asks me to dance. I accept. Basically we continue from where we left off earlier. Soon he's kissing me and feeling my butt. He moves onto my boobs and before long my dress is on the floor. He says, "I hear you are a great cocksucker."

"You heard?" I ask.

"Yeah." He replies.

I'm waiting for him to tell me what he wants, but he's almost as passive as I am. Finally I say, "Want to find out?"

Of course he says "Yes."

I get down on my knees and pull his pants down to his ankles. He is already hard. I take him into my mouth and do the best job I can. He really seems to enjoy it and lasts for a few minutes, which is quite a long time actually. I was used to the kids barely making a minute. After that Dick wanted to go upstairs to my bedroom. When we got there he finished undressing and removed my pantyhose. He kissed me again and ran his hands up and down my body. It felt good and I was very horny. He says, "You are incredibly sexy. I've wanted to do this since I met you."

Then he moved down between my legs and gave me oral. He was very good. Second only to Jay. He knew how to use his mouth, tongue, and fingers together and gave me two good orgasms. After that he was hard again and he says, "I want to fuck you now."

I tell him, "Go ahead."

We fucked in about five different positions over the next hour before he came inside of me. I had a couple more nice orgasms too. We fell asleep satisfied. Well at least he was. I would have enjoyed more, but I can't really complain.

I woke up first, which is a little unusual for me. Maybe it's because I'm used to sleeping with Joe. I noticed that Dick was hard. I know this happens to Joe sometimes too. Do all men get erections in their sleep? I was horny (like most mornings) and I wanted to make this time with Dick memorable since I didn't think it would happen again. So I began giving him a blowjob.

He woke up pretty quickly and seemed surprised at what I was doing, but was also enjoying it. I really wanted to fuck though, so now that he was awake I climbed on top and rode him. This time I was only thinking about my own pleasure and had several nice orgasms before he rolled me over onto my back. Then Dick pounded me for maybe 30 seconds and he came too.

We "pillow talked" for a little while in the afterglow and Dick told me that he really enjoyed our "time together." He also said that he hoped we could do it again. I didn't think that would happen, so I just gave him a noncommittal response instead.

After he showered and dressed, Dick left. I didn't know when Joe would be home, but this seemed like a good time to write you. I spent the entire time writing the previous email and just managed to finish Thursday's story when Joe walked in the front door.

He had me tell him everything that happened after Dick and I left the Jazz club, of course. I really didn't want to know about him and Jeanne so I didn't ask. All he said was that they had a "really good time" and that he had told my sister all about my "slutty behavior" with the kids. Including the trip to Pittsburgh and the upcoming GB. I was not happy about that and I said so. He said, "Well she asked and I saw no reason to lie to her."

Then he told me that Dick had arrived back home before he left and the three of them agreed that we should "do this again." Apparently my opinion is no longer needed to decide these things. From what he said Jeanne didn't want to make it a regular thing, but Joe told Dick that he was welcome over "anytime to fuck Sharon." I asked if he was serious and Joe just told me to expect Dick to be calling me often. I wonder what Jeanne thinks about that.

I'll try to write you tomorrow. I still have a lot to tell you.

Hugs,

Sharon.

12