A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked, "Why? Because you didn't know who it was or because you thought it might be someone new?"

I said to him, "Both I think."

To which he said, "Interesting."

That was yesterday. So far it's been quiet and I've finished my new book. The second book I got wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be. So I think maybe I'll go to the library again today. Except for my sex life I'm just a boring book worm.

Your book worm,

Sharon

Aug 08/11/09 7:06PM

Sharon,

I don't have any doubt that the entire thing on Monday was planned by Joe. If any of the guys were new, they had been previously vetted. I think, based on Joe's questions later, that it may have been some sort of test. If I had to guess, I'd say you passed with flying colors. Whatever Joe's larger plan is, he will now move to the next stage after your vacation. I just wish I knew what that was.

On the other hand this could have just been a fun "training exercise"; something that Joe has always wanted to do. Bondage is a powerful turn on for both the dom and the sub. Even when performed by proxy, as it was in your case.

The blindfold was an interesting twist. I'm thinking that was done not to protect the identity of the participants, but to create the fiction that you were having sex with someone that you hadn't before. I'm pretty sure that they were guys you've already had sex with. Tommy and Scott are the most probable in my mind. Of course you'll never know for sure unless Joe tells you and I bet he never does. The mystery adds some excitement to the memory.

As for me, I'm back to running the dog again. I haven't restarted any other physical activities yet, including sex. My abdominal muscles are still a bit too sore for that. Hopefully that will change soon.

Love,

Paul.

Aug 08/12/09 2:45PM

Hi Paul,

No sex today, but I did get a call from the Superintendent of the School District this morning. He wanted to know if I could meet with him today. He's basically my boss (along with the School Board), so I was naturally a little nervous. It turned out to be bad news, but not the kind I was fearing. He said that the bad economy had created pressure on the school budget and that my part time teacher's aid position was being eliminated. I'm still in the substitute pool, but that's larger too due to several other teachers taking early retirement this year. But if the swine flue hits bad the way some are predicting then they'll need as many (healthy) subs as they can get. So who knows. I may work a lot less or a lot more than last year. It seems like I don't have much control these days over my professional life either.

You may be right about Monday being a test of some kind. I do know that one of the guys was Scott, but I'm still not sure about the other one. It probably was Tommy as you guessed. Still, as you said, it was exciting thinking that it was a stranger. Normally that would be too scary, but I knew that Joe and Bruce wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. So I could just let go and enjoy it.

On the positive side I'm getting excited about our trip. We leave the day after tomorrow. I pretty much know what I'm bringing and some of it is packed already, but the rest will have to wait until tomorrow night. I can't wait. I will miss the sex and writing you, but I'll have plenty of other new experiences to keep me busy.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Aug 08/12/09 5:34PM

Sharon,

I'm sorry to hear your position at the school was eliminated. I know you liked having a somewhat regular schedule. I'm sure it helped offset the crazy unpredictability of your sex life. Personally I don't think the swine flu is going to be an epidemic, which means you won't work as much as you did last year. I could be wrong of course, so it would be wise to plan for the worst.

I'm really happy that you are getting a nice vacation before the summer is out. I'm sure you will have a great time and I look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Love,

Paul.

Aug 08/13/09 6:45PM

Paul,

I had an amazing day today. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe planned it so that I wouldn't be too horny on our trip. At least not at the start. I got a call from Dave in the morning. He said that Jamal's brother Terry was with him and just wouldn't stop talking about me and my "sweet pussy". He wanted to know if he could "drop him off for the day" because he (Dave) had to work.

I asked, "You want to drop him off for the DAY?"

He answered, "Yeah, he says you may be the first woman that can keep up with him and he wants to find out."

I wasn't too sure about that, I still had a few things to take care of before the trip. But I was horny and after a little more convincing I gave in. I don't have time to give you all the details now, but from the moment he arrived until he left (about an hour ago) his cock was inside me almost the entire time. I think he came 4 or 5 times. I lost count of my own orgasms, but it was probably twice that many.

After the first time came he just stayed hard and kept fucking me. Then after the second time he got soft and we both took a bathroom break. After he got back I was laying on the bed, still naked, and he started getting hard again. So we went at it for a couple more hours. After he came for the third time he got soft again. It was past lunch time and we were both hungry, so I went downstairs to make us some sandwiches. I figured there was no sense getting dressed since he was just going to take it off again soon.

I was standing at the counter making the sandwiches when Terry came up behind me and began squeezing my butt. I told him I'd never get them made if he kept that up. He just laughed, got a couple of Mike's out of the refrigerator, and sat down. When I turned around with the sandwiches he was sitting there stroking a full erection.

I said, "Don't you ever quit?"

To which he responded, "Do you?"

I put the plate down on the table and he pulled me onto his lap, facing him. I slowly fucked him as I fed him, and then he fed me. When we were done eating he stood up with me still impaled on his cock and carried me to the living room. He watched TV and fucked me there for the rest of the afternoon. He did take a break in the middle there, but I'm not sure if he came or not. He did get soft for a little while though.

When Joe arrived home we were still on the couch fucking. My husband just said "hi" to us. I didn't realize how late it was and I tried to apologize to him.

He just acted like this was a perfectly normal occurrence saying, "No problem. Take your time. Enjoy yourselves."

Then he sat down and started watching the news! Meanwhile Terry was really pounding me on the couch nearby. For some reason having Joe sitting there like nothing unusual was going on really turned me on. I came hard several times during the next half hour or so before Terry came for the last time.

After that Joe offered to drive him home while I rested. Before he left though he told me that was the most he'd every fucked one woman in a day. He also said that he could still "go another round" with me and would like to try again when we have more time! I told him "maybe." I wasn't as sore as I thought I'd be, but I was getting tired. I'll have to think about whether I want to try another marathon with Terry.

I cleaned up and finished packing and preparing for the trip while Joe was gone. I have to go now. Joe is home and wants to go get something to eat. I'll write you when I get back.

Love,

Sharon.