A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She received even more attention after that, now that all the men knew they could play with her. They would come up behind her and grab her ass or tits. Her top was up around her neck more than it was down, and several times a finger found it's way up into her pussy. After an hour of this, she couldn't hold off her orgasm any more and came while one man sucked on her tits and another had three fingers inside her clenching cunt.

"You know you aren't allowed to cum without permission." Jeff scolded her immediately afterwards.

Then he turned her over his knee, hiked up her skirt, and spanked her there in front of everybody. Sharon told me that the humiliation stung more than the physical pain of the blows.

"If you are that randy, I guess we had better give you what you crave, slut." Jeff said to her when he was finished with her spanking.

He took her into the guest bedroom with Mike and Vince and ordered her to strip off her costume. Then he had his two friends hold her up in the air by her thighs, effectively turning them into a sex swing. Jeff stepped between her legs and fucked her hard and fast. Mike and Vince didn't mind because they knew they would get their turn next. Instead of coming in her snatch, Jeff sprayed her face and tits.

The other two men laid Sharon on the bed and took turns fucking her pussy. When one would get close to coming, he would stop and let the other one go. That way they put off their orgasms as long as possible. When they had both finally cum inside her, she was a sticky mess between her legs. As they were admiring their handiwork, Jesse walked into the room. Sharon still had the instinct to cover herself up, but she knew that would anger Jeff and resisted.

"So do I finally get my turn now?" He asked Jeff.

"Of course, I always keep my promises." Jeff answered him.

"My, my, that pussy sure is a mess. I guess I'll just use the back door instead." He said as he looked down on Sharon's nude form. "Turn over darling."

She did as she was told, but was a little surprised when she felt his cock enter her pussy.

"Let's just get a little lubed up first." He muttered.

After two or three strokes he withdrew his prick completely and began pressing it against her little puckered ass hole. At first it wouldn't budge, but he patiently increased the pressure until the head of his cock popped past her anal ring. Sharon let out an involuntary gasp and he paused at that point to let her get used to the invader. Over the course of the next couple of minutes he worked it all the way in until his stomach was pressed up against her ass cheeks.

Jesse continued to be gentle with her. He gave her ass a good fucking, but he was never too rough. Sharon had a surprisingly strong orgasm after a while, the strongest she had ever had while getting ass fucked. And she was still enjoying herself when he dumped his load deep in her bowls. Unlike most times she'd had anal sex, this time she was sorry it was over. But then she looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. She was scheduled to work the next day. It would be difficult to get up early now. Sharon is not a morning person; she needs her sleep.

"Jeff, look at the time. We have to go!" She said with some urgency.

"I'll decide when we leave, not you bitch!" Jeff growled back.

"But I have to work tomorrow and Joe said only until midnight." As soon as she said it she knew it was a mistake.

Jeff took a large step in her direction and slapped her face. Hard.

"I said I'll decide when we leave!" He shouted. "I guess you need to learn a lesson."

With that he left the room for a few minutes and then returned with a black magic marker. He wrote something on her back and ass, but she couldn't tell what. Later Joe told her it said "Disobedient Slut" on her back and "Fuck This" on her ass.

Less than a minute later the man that had originally propositioned her was sliding his cock into her ass. He wasn't gentle like Jesse had been. He pounded her hard and fast, adding his load to Jesse's quickly. As soon as he left the room, he was replaced by another man. He also fucked her ass hard. She figured that this was per Jeff's instructions and imagined there was a line just outside the door. This went on for over an hour. She thinks that some of them got back in line for seconds. She wasn't sure, but when I pressed her for a number, she said she took at least a dozen loads up her poop chute that night.

By the time Jeff finally brought her back home it was after two in the morning. Her ass was very sore, as you can imagine, so she called the school's substitute coordinator and feigned illness to get out of work. She knew she would be too tired to teach and unable to walk normally anyway. In fact it was at least a week before her ass was back to normal. She decided to never talk back to Jeff again. There was no telling what he might do next time.

Next up: the Myrtle Beach golfing and sex trip.

12