A Corset Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whimper leaves my mouth at your very wicked form of torture, but you keep it up, your pace slowing to drag out the pleasure. I writhe and tug at the bonds holding me, tossing my head back and forth, breaths leaving my mouth with harsh pants. I know you are enjoying this, but it makes me crazy. How you contain yourself always amazes me. Your control is staggering, and I can't help but envy you. Of course, I'm not touching you, so it is a different matter altogether. If this was reversed, I'm sure you would feel the way I do, ready to tear the ribbon to shreds. And you probably could too, which is another thing that isn't fair.

Your finger dips down further, and you finally slide your finger into me. I clench my thighs around your wrist and hand, and you chuckle as you press your finger back and forth in me. Slowly you slide another finger to join your other one, and I cry out with pure unadulterated pleasure. You bring your mouth down to my mound and brush your lips across the hair and pearls, warm puffs of you breath tickling and arousing me at the same time. I shiver uncontrollably as you move you mouth down further. I know what is coming next, so I slowly relax my legs and you drag you hand back. You wedge your shoulders in between my thighs, and I can't help but hold you with them as you reach out and grip the pearls in your teeth. The sight is so utterly erotic, I watch fascinated and amazed that I am still able to maintain some semblance of sanity.

I watch as you drop the pearls and slide your tongue out to run it along the beads then across my skin.

"Please," I beg, a tortured tone to my voice. You heed my plea and flatten your tongue against my folds then drag it up in one warm, delicious lap, the pressure pushing the pearls into my skin an rubbing against my clit. I cry out at the sensation and you repeat the caress.

Suddenly you pull yourself up and out of my legs to grip the lace on my hips and drag them down and off my body. Practically tearing them in your haste. Hmm, it now seems that your control is waning. It's about time, I think to myself. Maybe you will give in and untie me so that I can pleasure you.

I am shocked when you do. You actually reach up and tug on one of the ribbon ends, ending my bondage. The minute my hands are free, I sit up and tackle you, my arms going around your neck, my mouth coming down on yours. I can't help it, I want to taste you so badly now, that I fear I will devour you. Your mouth has the lingering taste of me on it and I send my tongue deep into your mouth to tangle with yours as we duel back and forth. I straddle your hips again, and as you lean forward to deepen the kiss, I wrap my legs around you, not letting you go. It dawns on me that you are still in your boxers, and to be able to get to the main act, they will have to come off. But your mouth has now taken control again. I am swept wordlessly to an alternate plane of existence, the pleasure building again as your hands grip and knead my bottom. It feels so good. I arch my back, expressing my hunger for you and you must get the idea because you push me away and frantically strip off the red satin. You haul me back to your heated skin as you roll on your back, taking me with you. I am now slumped over your chest, my legs astride you hips. Mmm, I like this. This is what I want, and I know you do as well. I lean forward and kiss your mouth, then begin my fun by traversing your skin. It is now my time to make you suffer.

But where to begin. Your body holds so much delight for my hands and mouth I barely can contain my excitement at having you at my mercy. Okay, well maybe not that bad as I will not be able to last that long. I know I am not far from being yours. But I will hold out for as long as I can, and hopefully you will be able to hold out as well.

First I kiss your chin, moving my mouth slowly, softly towards your right ear. I take nibbles out of your jaw line. Mmm, it tastes so good. You taste so good. I want to eat you up. The scent of your cologne, the soap you wash with, and what actually makes you, you. Your sweat. It is slightly musky, but it has a salty smell to it. And it is salty; I taste it as I drag my tongue along your neck. Oh, it is so good. I will never grow tired of you and your taste and smell. I wish I could bottle it and have it always with me so that when I grew lonely, I could open the bottle and be instantly transported to your side.

I kiss your neck and drag my mouth down to your chest. Mmm, now I like this area. I love running my hands up and down your skin, brushing your nipples and watching them harden, just for me. I run my hands up and down, caressing and kneading, watching you murmur your pleasure and arch your back. Your hands upon my waist and bottom are gentle and caressing, but I know if I push you to hard too fast, you will leave bruises in my skin. But I don't mind as a part of me wants to be branded yours. So all the world knows the I belong to you and you to me.

I slowly run my mouth down your skin to your left nipple. A quick nip and a lap from my tongue and I feel you rise between my legs. I hum against your skin, as I am more than ready for you to take me, but you let me continue. I shuffle down your body, my lips trailing across you skin as I do. I brush my mouth back and forth in the line of hair from your navel to groin, loving the texture on my lips. Obviously you enjoy it as well as you arch your hips up to me as I pull away. I brush my lips again, for I find that I can't torture you as you do me. I am too much in a hurry to tease you.

Mmm, I am finally to the part of your body that is begging for my touch. I look up at you, your eyes glazed over, and I grin. "Shall I continue?" I ask you, a wicked glint in my eyes.

"Baby, if you don't get your sweet lips on my cock, I might have to kill you." You grind this out through clenched teeth and you push my shoulders down closer to your body. I lick my lips as I move nearer to your raging arousal. I press a close mouthed kiss to the tip then brush my lips back and forth. Mmm, your smell is amazing; so intoxicating, utterly delicious. I look up at you as I reach out and touch you with just the tip of my tongue. You gasp and groan as I run the flat of my tongue across the head of your cock, then drag it down to the base where I press little kisses. You are shifting restlessly and I know you only have a little bit of time before you have had enough.

I come back up and take you fully in my mouth in one quick movement, your groan loud and agonizing. I suck you just once before you grip my shoulders and pull me up over your body so that I am straddling you hips again. You grip my hips and pull me down, your arousal brushing my dripping petals. In one steady thrust you enter me, our loud groans renting the air. I collapse on you and you roll me over so that you are now cradled within my thighs. I can't help the desire to wrap my legs tightly around your body, and as I do, we both sigh our pleasure. It is too perfect, too wonderful. You fill me so full, and as you just hold yourself steady without moving, I reach up and nip your bottom lip, sucking on it until you reach down and engulf my mouth in yours.

As you kiss me, you rock your hips gently, your forearms resting on either side of my head, your thumbs brushing my chin and jaw. I whimper and moan against your assault, but you keep the pace slow and steady, taking the control away from me, and making me want to plead and beg you. But with my mouth at your mercy, all I can do is grip your sides with my hands, each thrust of your body making me squeeze your skin.

Your kisses lighten until you are just sipping my lips. You slowly start nipping your way across my face, down my jaw to my neck where you suck and lave the skin.

"Please, baby. Move faster," I sob into your shoulder. I bite down on your skin and your body jumps, giving me the hard thrust I am begging for. I cry out with pleasure and you finally get the hint and begin thrusting more firmly and steadily.

My breath comes out in gasps, and you are rumbling against my neck. I am so close, and I have the feeling you are as well. I squeeze my sheath tightly around you and you growl close to my ear.

"Baby, I won't be able to control myself if you do that again," you grind out. I clench my body again and you kiss me fiercely and thrust harder and faster into me.

I cry out again, and toss my head back against the pillows. I watch you run your eyes down my skin to where we are joined, and I blush profusely. You laugh harshly and bring your hand down to brush my clit as you give me one hard thrust.

I come instantly, and in mere moments, you follow, a loud groan leaving your lips. You crush me to your body as you keep thrusting, my body milking your spurts of silky, creamy cum. Our breaths come out in tortured gasps and I feel as if I shall pass out at any moment. Your body is slumped into mine and I relish the weight of you holding me down. I lean up slightly and lick the sweat off your shoulder as you heave into my neck.

"Mmm," I moan as you pull your body back and away from mine to withdraw from my body. You fall onto your back and pull me up close so that I can rest my head on your chest. I still can hear your heart racing, and you are still panting. I smile and stretch against you, feeling like the cat that got the cream. I reach up and rest the palm of my left hand on your chest and I stroke it up and down, sighing softly.

"Happy?" you ask, your voice drowsy. I smile into your skin knowing it will be mere minutes before you are asleep.

"Quite," I murmur back. Your hand strokes down my back and I reach down to pull the covers up and over our body as in time, the air will chill our sweat slicked bodies. I smile lightly as I hear your breathing slow and I know you are fast asleep. I snuggle closer and allow my mind and body to drift off. In just seconds I have joined you.

Finis

12