Secrets I Have to Keep

Story Info
An innocent weekend turns to lust with my boyfriend's dad.
4.1k words
4.64
47.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody has a secret. We keep them for different reasons. It might be to protect ourselves or to hide something we've done; to deceive others. When we keep secrets from people we love, things get complicated; there's a fine line between secrets and lies. That's why secrets should stay hidden. The minute you share a secret, someone has to tell a lie to protect it and that lie usually hurts someone, sometimes someone you love. Secrets are meant to be locked away in your mind in a place that only belongs to you.

My name is Andrea, and I have a complicated and messy secret; it involved sex with my boyfriend's dad when I was a sophomore at college.

It wasn't planned; neither of us set out for it to happen. I never thought about my boyfriend's dad that way; it wasn't like Derek was pursuing me or anything. I know it sounds like a cliche, but it just happened.

My boyfriend's parents have a summer house in Show Low, Arizona, a place where people with money go to escape the heat of the desert. They offered it to my friend Melisa and me to hang out over spring break. We had a long girl's weekend planned and were looking forward to relaxing and having fun, just the two of us. Jackson, my boyfriend, went to California with his mom to visit his aunt, who just had some kind of surgery. His dad, Derek, stayed behind. He owns a tech company, and I guess he wanted to use the weekend to catch up on some work stuff.

The plan was to drive to Show Low Thursday afternoon and open the house while Melissa drove over from Flagstaff. When I got to the house, there was no power, so I called Jackson's dad and told him what was going on. He had me flip some switches in an electrical box in the garage, but nothing worked. He told me to sit tight, and he would drive up and check it out. I'm sure he figured I was just being blonde, and it was something totally minor.

The house was on a large, secluded property at the edge of town, surrounded by woods, so there was no way I would have stayed there at night alone without power and lights. He was only a couple of hours away, and it was still daylight, so I didn't stress about it. Unfortunately, Melissa bailed when I called and told her about the drama; I was stuck in this place by myself. The girl's weekend was a bust, and now I had to wait for Jackson's dad to get there because he was already on his way.

I had a couple of drinks, put on my bikini, and jumped in the pool for a swim. When I got out, I put on a pair of volleyball shorts and a crop top and listened to some music on my phone while I waited for him to arrive. The only swimsuit I had was a tiny thong, and I didn't want to be lounging by the pool in that thing when he rolled in.

Derek laughed when he got out of the car; immediately teasing me about only being there a few minutes before I started breaking things. I'd spent a lot of time at their house, and he loved teasing me all the time.

The electrical thing was more than a quick fix, so he called an electrician, but they couldn't get there until morning; it was starting to get dark. However, Derek wasn't stressed about it at all; he said a generator in the garage would run a couple of lights and the fridge, and there were plenty of flashlights, lanterns, and candles that would work for tonight until the problem got fixed in the morning. So we headed into town, stopped to get dinner and a few drinks, picked up some groceries, and headed back to the house.

I was glad someone else was with me. I would have been freaking out in that big house alone at night. The good part about it being so dark up there, the sky was beautiful, like a giant movie screen. The stars were brighter than I had ever seen them. Derek lit a couple of Tiki torches, and we sat on the pool deck, drank wine, talked about work, school, life, and all kinds of stuff while we enjoyed a fantastic show from the shooting stars.

Derek had a huge wine cellar, and it was good wine, not like the cheap stuff I could afford; it went down like water. So even though the weekend plans had fallen through, I was enjoying myself and very relaxed.

The shooting stars came one after another that night, and he eventually asked me if I made a wish. I told him I didn't, and that led to a long discussion about the requirement of making a wish when you saw a shooting star.

Finally, I had just enough wine to take on the debate, and when we saw the next one, I told him I made a wish. He asked me what it was, which led to another discussion about not telling anyone your wish, kind of like when you break a wishbone or blow out birthday candles. We were having fun and being silly.

Derek came back out with more wine; I felt him staring at me as he poured more into our glasses.

"My wish still hasn't come true; you're not in the pool and you still have your clothes on."

I busted up laughing. I didn't think anything of it because we always teased each other and sometimes flirted a little; it was harmless fun.

"Have you ever wanted something you know you can't ever have?"

I smiled as another shooting star streaked across the sky above us.

"You mean like a Lamborghini?"

I was pretty sure he wasn't talking about cars.

Jackson's dad is a deep thinker, he is a man of few words but when he does say something it has meaning. Sometimes, how he says something has more meaning than what he says.

A few minutes later, he leaned forward and took off his T-shirt, and tossed it on the table. He pointed at me and smiled,

"Did your wish come true?"

"Nope," I said, laughing.

The conversation turned to boys, girls, and eventually tattoos. Turns out we both had one, so he described his, and I described mine.

I have a tiny ladybug on my right breast near my nipple, so no way was he going to see it anyway. His tattoo was apparently on his butt because I saw him a lot with only swim trunks or shorts and never saw a tattoo.

Derek got a big grin on his face,

"Must be on your boob because I have seen you in a tiny swimsuit and--no tattoo."

Our flirting was ramping up, and we were both laughing and giggling louder than ever. I didn't expect what came next.

Derek stood up, turned around, and pulled his shorts down to his knees. He wasn't lying; there was a big Arizona State Sun Devil on his pale white butt cheek. Unfortunately, there wasn't much light from the torches, so I grabbed the flashlight and shined it on the tattoo; being silly. He wasn't in any hurry to pull his shorts back up. It looked nice; so did the tattoo.

I giggled, "Very nice."

We both stared at the sky for the longest time, not saying a word. I could feel the tension in the air, not in a bad way, though; we were just sitting there quietly.

It wasn't long before another shooting star crossed the sky. I took another big sip of wine and tapped Derek on the shoulder with the flashlight. I slowly ran my hands over my stomach and up over my chest as I pulled my top up to my chin to show him my measly little ladybug tattoo.

It was pretty lame compared to his Sun Devil, but fair was fair.

Derek stood there staring at my chest. I could see his eyes moving back and forth. I'm not sure he even saw the tattoo. I could feel my heart racing as my nipples started to swell; I know he knew what that meant by the smile on his face.

I was one big sip of wine away from taking my top off and throwing it on top of his shirt laying on the table, but I didn't. Instead, I let it fall back over my breasts just enough to cover my nipples but didn't make an effort to pull it down to hide any more of my chest.

"They're beautiful, Andrea."

We sat in silence.

When Derek stood up, I thought that whole thing might have freaked him out, and he was going to bed. But, instead, he walked to the edge of the pool, took his shorts off, and jumped in. It was too dark to really see anything except a silhouette of his very tan body and his milky white ass, but I knew he had taken everything off. I had butterflies, and I wasn't sipping my wine anymore; I had graduated to just flat out drinking it.

I felt my heartbeat in my swollen nipples; I could feel them start to throb, and my stomach felt like it was going to fly away.

Derek stared at me, expressionless, as I stood on the edge of the pool in the flickering light of the torches. I could have jumped in with my t-shirt and volleyball shorts on, but I didn't. So instead, I tossed my top on the pool deck, hooked my thumbs in my shorts, and slowly pulled them off. I wasn't trying to put on a show for him; it was just how I felt right then; tipsy, sexy, and more than a little horny.

We had just finished a couple of intense splash fights when he wanted to race to the other end of the pool. With ten years of competitive swimming, I knew I could win, even if I had been drinking. So I took off for the other end of the pool, swimming like a fish.

I beat Derek to the other end and had my head resting on the ledge when he came splashing up to me. I was laughing at all the commotion he was making when suddenly, he swam right into me. He was trying to get his balance, and we ended up face to face with our noses almost touching.

My eyes closed, and I could feel the muscles between my legs clench when he touched the side of my face and kissed me. I made a whimpering sound when my nipples brushed against the hair on his chest.

I could have moved to the side or ducked under his arm and playfully swam away, or even said we shouldn't do this, but I didn't; I kissed him back; our tongues were flicking hard against each other. As he pressed his body against me and ran his fingers through my hair, I could feel him against the soft skin on the inside of my thigh; I could feel him getting hard. We were past the point of no return.

The cotton sheets stuck to my back as I fell back on the bed; we didn't even bother drying off as we kissed and touched our way from the pool to the bedroom. I spread my legs apart and bit my lower lip, waiting to feel the hair on his chest brush against my sensitive nipples as he got on top of me, anticipating the feel of him sliding his cock inside of me.

Instead, I felt my body jerk when he flicked my clit with his tongue. It moved in tiny circles, then slowly along my slit, all the way to my ass. I arched my back and raised my ass off the bed, my hips moving with the rhythm of his tongue up and down the length of my slit.

I started squirming against his face, and my thighs burned as I softly squeezed his head between them. Pure ecstasy poured over me like water; it didn't take long before I felt myself falling deeper and deeper into my orgasm; I was close, very close.

I couldn't control the trembling in my legs; my body began to shake as I crossed my ankles behind his head, pulling his tongue deeper inside me. My hips moved faster as I let out a loud groan; he was going to make me cum with his tongue buried inside of me.

Finally, my whole body tensed, and I screamed until I was out of breath as I drenched his face, collapsing back onto the bed.

"Oh my god--Ooohhh my god," I moaned.

What the hell just happened? Nobody ever made me cum like that with their tongue. My whole body felt like it was floating on air.

Derek moved between my legs; I watched his cock bounce up and down when he moved. I reached for it as he kissed my nipples. He pushed my hand away, wrapped his fingers around his cock, and began rubbing it up and down the length of my wet slit, still dripping from where his tongue had been. I tossed my head to the side and moaned when he slapped my clit hard with the head of his cock.

I wanted to feel him bury it in me; I was out of my mind with lust. But, instead, he stopped rubbing his cock against me and sat back on his heels. He had a strange look on his face.

"I don't have a condom, Andi."

I grabbed his hands, laced our fingers together, and I pulled him towards me.

"Just fuck me."

I don't even know where that came from; I've never talked that way in bed before.

My heels dug into the mattress, and my legs were spread as far they would go; his cock felt so good as it slipped inside me. Derek pushed himself in deep; I gasped as he bottomed out. His balls felt warm against my ass.

The muscles in my thighs felt like they were going to snap as I grabbed my knees and pulled them towards my chest; I couldn't get my legs any farther apart, but I tried. Derek pumped his rock-hard cock in and out of me, harder and deeper with each stroke. We were breathing fast, making noises I never heard before; my ass was moving up and down on the bed with each stroke.

Time seemed to stand still; no guy had ever lasted this long before, I felt like I was trapped in one giant orgasm, and I didn't want out.

Derek began to grunt; his breathing was shallow, his eyes were closed tight as he kept thrusting his cock in me all the way to his balls. His hips were moving from side to side, trying to push every inch of himself inside. I was panting; I felt him start to cum, and with each pulse of his cock, I could feel his cum spurt.

We both sounded like we had just run a race, laying there in silence, trying to catch our breath. The sheets under my ass were soaked, but I didn't care; I didn't have the energy to move anyway. My right leg twitches one last time as the effects of the most intense orgasms I ever had in my life faded away, emotions swirling in my brain like a storm.

I could feel tears trickle down the sides of my face onto my ears; he wiped them away with his thumbs. He had a troubled look on his face. As he started to say something, I put my finger on his lips and shook my head from side to side.

"No--Shhhh--I'm fine."

When the alarm on his phone went off the next morning, the sun was already coming in the windows; it sounded like a fire alarm in my head.

Derek was already awake; he had his eyes covered with his arms. We had to be up early before the electrician came, and it was way too early.

My tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth when I tried to say good morning; he obviously thought it was funnier than I did. He leaned over to give me a morning kiss, but I turned my head away from him,

"I haven't even brushed my teeth."

He kissed me on the neck and went straight to my nipple instead; I could feel they were still tender from last night. I shouldn't have felt this good the morning after I just had mind-blowing sex with my boyfriend's dad, but I did .

The whole house was quiet without any power, the ceiling fan wasn't turning, but we laid there for a long time and stared at it anyway. It wasn't awkward as much as neither one of us wanted to be the one to bring up last night. He probably thought I would get dressed and tell him I should head home; I was waiting for him to say last night was a mistake, and I would start to cry.

After we laid there for a while, Derek went to make coffee; I went to brush my teeth. I shouldn't have looked in the mirror; I looked like shit. My hair was a complete mess, and I looked like I hadn't slept. When he walked into the bedroom, I said out loud that I looked like a hot mess.

"Don't ever say that Andrea, you're beautiful--you're always so beautiful."

That was the first time anyone ever said that to me without trying to get under my skirt. It made me feel good, even though I knew I really did look like a hot mess.

We got back in bed and enjoyed our coffee; the mood lightened, and the wine fog from the night before began to lift; no more awkward silence. We were sitting with our backs against the headboard, drinking our coffee, when he put his hand on my leg.

"So--don't ya think we should talk about last night?"

That's not what I wanted to talk about right now. I didn't want to hear Derek say what a mistake it was for us to have sex; I didn't say anything.

Instead, I put my coffee on the nightstand and got up on my knees, straddled his left leg, and took his half-hard cock all the way in my mouth. My lips gripped the base of his swelling shaft until I felt the head begin to press against the back of my mouth. I slowly lifted my head and licked the whole length of his cock with my tongue; I let it slide off my lower lip. My hands gripped his hips, and I whispered to him,

"There's nothing to talk about,"

I kissed the tip of his hard cock and slid him back into my mouth all the way to the base. I kept swirling my tongue around him until his hips lifted up, and I felt a short burst of his thick cum coat the roof of my mouth.

The next few days played out that way for the most part. Talking him into staying for the weekend wasn't hard. He managed to get some work done except for a couple times when I went into his study naked and straddled him on his desk chair. Most of the weekend was spent laughing, talking, and getting tangled up in the sheets having totally awesome sex. Derek was enjoying the weekend as much as I was.

Just when I thought the passion and lust couldn't get any more intense, he surprised me.

We were sitting at the big oak table in the kitchen, enjoying a late dinner Saturday night, when he suddenly put his fork down, came around behind me, and pushed my plate to the side. I could feel a wave of adrenaline rush through me when he pulled my tube top over my head and threw it on the floor. He grabbed me under my arms, lifted me out of the chair, and he spun me around, gently pushing me back on the table. My legs shot straight up in the air as he gripped my thong in his fists on either side and tore them off in one quick motion.

I let out a groan when he grabbed my ankles and planted my feet against his shoulders. He didn't need to spread my legs apart; I was way ahead of him. Derek's eyes seemed to stare right through me; his pupils were dilated, he grunted as he pushed himself inside of me. I could tell he didn't want to make love to me tonight; tonight, he was wanted to fuck me.

The sound of our skin slapping together and our moans filled the kitchen as he slammed his cock into me. Derek pumped harder and faster with each thrust of his hips. The squishing sound coming from between my legs told him how much I liked it. Then, when his strong hands gripped my ankles and held my legs apart, his body started to tremble; he began filling me with his cum.

The soft kisses he always gives me right after we have sex make me feel like I am in heaven. Derek had already sat down when I grabbed my top off the floor and wiped away the sticky mess we left on the edge of the table. I put my top against my face and inhaled the intoxicating smell of fresh sex; I could tell he enjoyed watching me do that by the look on his face.

I looked down at the spot where he had just fucked me so hard and wondered who usually sat in the place we had just drenched with cum when they all sat down for dinner. It's not that I really cared at the moment; I don't even know why I thought about it.

So, early Monday morning, I made coffee while Derek took a shower. He looked handsome in his button-down shirt and dress pants when he came into the kitchen. I hadn't seen him with that many clothes on all weekend.

He grabbed his briefcase and coffee, then gave me a kiss; our tongues always seemed to find each other when we kissed. Finally, we walked to the porch; one more kiss, and he told me to text him when I got home later to let him know I made it safe.

When he was halfway to his car, I called to him,

"Hey--don't open your briefcase unless you are alone,"

He looked puzzled when he turned around.

"Why?"

"Just don't," I grinned.

I'm sure he thought I put some corny note in there for him to read later. But what he didn't know, while he was in the shower, I put my aqua lace thong under a file folder in his briefcase; they were his favorites. I knew it would remind him of how he pulled them off and threw them on the floor before he fucked me on the kitchen table.

12