A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri spoke first. "They had me try to get up this morning so I could go to the bathroom. I did. They washed my hair. I still have no idea how. I wanted to kiss them." I giggled. Every one of you knows why. Sheri would be whole when she had a bath – no shower. I wondered who I had to pay off to let them have me give her the bath – with my tongue. I told Sheri. We giggled. The phone rang. What? I looked at Sheri; she told me to answer it. Linda! You lovely brat! I mouthed her name to Sheri; she smiled. I handed her the phone. Linda must have cried; I saw Sheri's eyes tear up. She told Lin she was okay. Lying is good – it has its place.

The flowers arrived shortly after 9 am while she was on the phone. I handed Sheri the card – her eyes widened. She handed it to me and said goodbye to Linda. From Mr. Watson!! I looked at Sheri; we were both in shock. I had to figure out a way to keep the phone calls and visits to a minimum. We would speak to Erica when she came back – the too much, too soon thing. I sat; we held hands. Breakfast? They brought it, Sheri ate a little. Lunch had been ordered but she was starving. I would ask Erica if they had a little snack.

Sheri called the school's academic office to let them know she was in the hospital and would be missing classes for a while. No, she wasn't sure yet how long it would be. Yes, she would let them know as soon as possible. I asked if the police had been in – no. I told them of the visit in the E.R. We had to talk about it. No, I had no idea how that bitch was there. I mentioned the email. Her eyes widened. I hadn't told her – water under the bridge. The officer, Stack, had said the email would help; what had he called it? Oh yeah, "probable cause." Whatever. I told Sheri how Teresa had cried on the phone when I had called. We both had tears. I squeezed her hand. Erica came in. I asked if there was any kind of snack Sheri could have to tide her over till lunch. She smiled, nodded and left.

She was back in a jiffy with yogurt. I swear Sheri cooed. She didn't eat it, she lapped at the spoon. You will laugh – I was an ocean of wetness. This is me giving you the finger. I yearned to be the spoon. Bitch!! She knew. The greens laughed at me while she groaned as she lapped. My face burned. Sheri giggled then winced. Fuck! Sheri moved the spoon in and out of her lips as she mocked me. I was helpless as usual. I am yours Ma'am, completely. I almost let the "M" word slip. Erica came back and looked at Sheri teasing me; she laughed out loud. Family? I didn't know and didn't care. In front of Erica, and me, Sheri brought the cup to her lips and made a spectacle of herself lapping at it. Damn! Her eyes ate me up while she put on her show. I heard Erica's muffled laughter. We would have her over for dinner when this was over. Erica, Catherine, and Renee – maybe over Memorial Day; we'll see.

Time to turn Sheri on her side; I looked at the clock. 10:00 am. Geez; slow down clock. My job was to hold her hands while the bed was lowered and Erica helped turn Sheri on her side. Keep the greens on me lover, we'll do this together. I smiled; her lips were tight with pain. I had to ask about the wound; I would later. Oh, I know: coffee! That would give me a chance. Erica fluffed, fussed and was pleased. When she turned to leave, I asked if I could have some coffee. She waved me on. I blew Sheri a kiss. As we walked I asked about the wound. It was clean, no leakage, praise God. Progress would come as it did. No arguing just thanks. Pain meds? Dosing would be determined day-by-day. She smiled as she handed me the coffee. "The two of you are so cute together." I smiled. She had rounds. I had the rest of my life in the room.

Sheri was tired. I kissed her and begged her to sleep. I would stay and hold her hand after a quick trip to pee. I came back; she was already asleep. Good! I sat. Oh god, the phone. I took it off the hook. Sleep was our friend. I sat and sipped and dreamed of her tongue. Yum. I thought as Sheri slept. I would wait until physical therapy, when she was depressed, and tell Sheri of my plans for us. Carrot! My mind wandered. I thought of my relief when Sheri had let me open myself to who I had kept hidden for so long. The fun we had in the hotel lounge with Sue and Georgia. Their happiness for both of us. The nights we shared in what had become our bed. The raw sexual energy in the club in Charlotte. I looked at my honey, restful in her sleep, and smiled. My life wasso much better!

Flowers from the C.F.O. for an intern. I thought about that – one part respect, one part sorrow, and one part guilt. Yup! I feel your pain Mr. Watson. Thank you! Erica came in briefly. When she saw Sheri was sleeping, she smiled at me and left. I was sure it was to have been another round of vitals. No, she let Sheri sleep. She's a smart one. Confession: I'm not the biggest fan of hospitals. I know everyone has a job to do. The worst place in the world to be if you're a patient in need of sleep is a hospital. I apologize to all who work so hard and diligently – but even you have to, grudgingly, agree. Yes, it was a personal experience. Wewill move on. I heard the noise in the hallway; eventually the smell of food wafted in. I smiled as Sheri slowly came out of her sleep. My greens slowly came into focus; she found me and smiled. I leaned over for a soft kiss. "Hi lover." I let her wake up; she did. I saw the grimace. The cart rolled and Erica came in. We did our turny, lifty thing. Sheri gutted her way through it. My girl!

She may have been a wee bit pale as she sat up, but when the food came she eyed it like a cat eyes a mouse. The tray was set in front of her. Erica hovered. Sheri attacked it as if it was her first nourishment in a month. I beamed. I love her so. Sheri purred as she ate; Erica giggled and left. I sat, ravenous and smiling. Fork in mid-flight to her mouth, her eyes caught mine. Sheri stopped and smiled. I had to – I stood and kissed her. The kiss was as hungry and ravenous as her appetite. Hey! My story! I was giddy at her energy and wet with lust. Oh god; Sheri caught a whiff of me and smiled."Body and Soul!"- Sing it Anita! My eyes teared when I thought of"You Bring Me Joy."Sheri looked at me as she dined; she stopped and stared. I just smiled my love and joy. I love music!"You Make Loving Fun."Oh my god, don't even let meget started!! My smile gave me away again. Sheri glared. Yes Ma'am.

"Sorry Sheri, my mind was wandering as you ate. I was thinking of songs from my playlist and us." I sighed. "I'm just so happy you feel better baby." Not good enough. Sheri made me tell. I did. She smiled. Lovers loving!!"Hold On My Heart."I still cry when I hear that today. It just gets better. How close I had come to losing my honey. Five tender words.

The tray was taken away. Erica did come in to do vitals. Sheri asked if she could go to the washroom. Erica helped her to her feet. I watched as she walked. Erica helped her sit and closed the door. I hugged her. She smiled at me. Good people! Sheri called out her okay. Erica held Sheri's elbow as she walked back. She stopped and kissed me. She grimaced a little when she hugged me but I didn't stop her nor did Erica. We helped her get comfortable as she sat. Erica asked Sheri if thought she might be up for a short stroll out into the hall later. She thought about it and said she thought so. Erica patted her hand. "Good girl!" She winked at me on her way out. Sheri was a wee bit pale but the food was just starting to work its magic. I was overjoyed at the progress. Sheri let her head rest on the pillow. The realization of where we were, what had happened, and the toll it took on her flooded over me, nearly knocking me over. I grabbed at the bed rail. I asked Sheri if she wanted to sleep. Her eyes told me no as she nodded. We figured out how to lower the bed enough to let her relax and sleep. I would get some lunch and be back. Sheri beamed. We kissed. Her eyes were closed when I left. I let Erica know.

It was 12:30. I stopped in the lobby and called Linda. Shit; lunch. I called Teresa with a brief update. She sniffled. I mulled the next call; I made it. Mr. Watson answered in his booming voice. I identified myself and said hello. I thanked him profusely for the flowers. I gave him an update with the progress Sheri had made. He made sure to let me know I had whatever time I needed for and with Sheri. I nearly cried. I was glad I made that call – I think he needed to know.

I scarfed down lunch. Fuel? Yes; I needed to be in the room. Coffee is my friend. I called Sue as I walked; she cried. When I got back to the room Sheri was still sleeping. I reached into the purse and grabbed her cell phone. I walked to the visitor's area and scrolled until I found Nikki's number. She whispered hello; she was in class. I told her who it was. I heard her throat grab as she choked on a sob. She must have gotten up and left. She asked about Sheri and I told her. She cried with joy. I teared up listening; her sobs were gut wrenching. She thanked me. I promised I would give her an update some time soon. Tearfully, she thanked me. Good! That's done.

I hurried back to the room. Joy! Sheri was just waking up, her eyes searching for me. She smiled as she found me. Lovers loving! I came to my honey and kissed her sweet and tender. Every bit of all of me was in that kiss. She knew. 1:30 pm. Physical Therapy came by. I didn't understand this; the stitches were still fresh. They did some range of motion things; Sheri grimaced and bit her lip. I looked it up later – I think it was called "establishing a baseline." Fuck if I know. I hated them for the pain. The cute brunette wrote notes, nodded, and smiled. I would find ways to hurt her slowly – inside voice. It was her job! Sheri was pale afterward. I went to look for Erica. She came in, took a look, and upped the pain med drip thingie. (I'm completely medical.) She smiled at me. "Just till this passes."

Sheri slept; I sat and stewed. I wanted Cindy dead ... or in physical therapy. (To all of you wonderful, brave souls who do this for a living, please, just smile. We love you; we grit our teeth as we say it.) Note: Editorial "we." Me: giggling.

Sheri slept till 3. Shift change; more vitals. The evening nurse was nice but she wasn't Erica. Efficiently cheerful was what the two of us settled on as a description. She lowered the pain med dose. I told Sheri about Erica, Catherine, Renee and Memorial Day. She gave me her 100 watt smile and nodded. Find Catherine; I want her to marry us now. Dope! Point?

3:30 pm. Linda knocked and walked in. She looked at Sheri and burst into tears. I don't know, she looked positively edible to me! I stood and hugged Lin. She walked to Sheri and kissed her on the cheek. Sheri hugged her hand, smiling the whole time. I told Linda to sit. I went to the other side of the bed to hold Sheri's hand. She had a million questions and a million stories of love and concern from work. The police had come back for more. Linda had taken them to my office, shut the door, and spoken with them. They asked about the email. She promised to get it for them. I wrote down my password and slid it to her. I told her of talking to Sue and Georgia and their reactions. She told us she and Kat would come soon – together. Lin wanted to get back; her boss told her to stay. Time spent now would hold everyone in the office in good stead as Sheri recovered.

4 pm. - Vitals. Yeesh. When it came time for to leave, Linda sighed. She hugged Sheri, who gave her a warm smile and thanked her for coming. We hugged; I whispered my thanks as we did. I asked; Sheri nodded. I walked Lin to the elevator. She dished on news. Cindy was being arraigned on two counts of first degree attempted murder with a weapon. Apparently adding the weapon raised the level of the felony. It sounded bad. She said something about no bail at arraignment. Whatever! Cold, dead, on a slab was my vote. I kissed her as the doors opened and promised to call in the morning.

Sheri's eyes were closed when I came back. I realized I was draining a lot of energy from her just being here. I sat quietly. I looked at her face as she slept. I thought back to Dallas. Sheri on her back, arm under her head, hair hanging over her eye and nose, breasts high on her chest. The snapshot in my mind would be with me, in brilliant resolution and color, for all of my days!! I would spend the rest of those days with Sheri - as a couple. I would see to it!

I stepped out of the room to call Teresa and give her an update!! Sniffles and sighs. Wunderbar! Weyerhaeuser stock soared. No dinner tonight; feel free to retire if you care to. Umm, no. I called Randi. Visiting hours (there's a joke) ended at 8:30 pm. I would text her then with an update. Dealio! Ah hell! Sheri was sleeping. A quick call to Sue. She screamed in delight ... she and Georgia were on the way home. She dragged every last bit out of me like ... Christ I'm so fucking horny; never mind. I told her everything. I could hear her smile when I told her of Linda's visit. I heard Sheri call my name. The call ended. I rushed in. She was just looking for me. I told her of my phone calls to Teresa and Sue. She smiled. I came to kiss my girl. Her arms held me. I felt the wince. I hated it; I love her more. I was with my honey!

The noise meant dinner. Her eyes shone. I thought of it for a moment. Sheri, a stab wound, the pain meds dulling it, and her eyes bright with joy for food. Another new now moment. What mattered? Sheri! The center, my center, my everything. I walked to the nurse's station and begged for coffee. It was hot and grand. I came back to the room. Sheri purred. As long as she was content, the world would be allowed to continue on its orbit. Coffee or not, I'm so goddamn tired we may need to switch places. (Inside voice)

7:30 pm. Nikki walked in. She cried. Sheri held out her arms, she rushed to the bed. Sheri hugged her and winced. I shook my head. When it finally stopped Sheri kissed her - on the cheek, looking at me over her shoulder. I smiled. I stood and went around to the other side. Sheri told Nikki to sit; she scurried to the chair. She held her hand. She spoke of greetings from everyone. I told her, firmly, that she was the only one who could visit – and not frequently. She looked at Sheri, who nodded. I would not let this become a circus. Rest, rehab, and then home – that was it! Nikki wanted to know if Sheri wanted her to bring homework and things. We'd get back to her on that. I had to admit it was a good thought. The semester was drawing to a close soon; to lose it would suck. We would deal with that later.

Sheri asked about the team. There had been a game yesterday. Everyone knew why Sheri wasn't there; they lost. Nikki mentioned something about everyone wearing rubber bands on their wrists. Sheri smiled. There's a game tomorrow. Nikki would call with results. She really is gorgeous, even with puffy, red eyes. It's heartbreaking to see. The little thing is so in love with Sheri it radiated from every bit of her. Well deal with it! At eight I gently told Nikki she had to go. She teared but nodded. She tried to kiss Sheri on the lips. Sheri let her then gently pushed her away. She thanked Nikki for coming and asked her to thank everyone for their good wishes. I hugged her. She left.

We sat quietly afterward. The evening nurse, Kai, said it was time for a walk. Once Sheri stood and gathered herself, she shivered. (Smart one she is!) She looked at me and asked if I could slip my coat over her shoulders. I smiled. The walk wasn't too long, just two rooms down. We turned and came back. She did amazingly well. It occurred to me that this was well timed. It might be just tiring enough that it would help her get to sleep. Sheri asked to stop for the bathroom. I sent a text to Randi: soon. After, we helped Sheri back to bed. This time she would be on her tummy for the night, other than vitals. Those were taken as Sheri sat on the edge of the bed before she got in. It was close to nine. She was droopy. I said I thought it best to let her drift off. Sheri smiled and asked me to stay the night. I promised I would if I could sleep next to her. We giggled. I told her I would bring a robe and slippers; she gave me a sly grin. Okay, time to go. We murmured little bits of love as we kissed. I ran my fingers through her hair; her hand held mine tight. I kissed her neck; she smiled. I pulled myself away. I would be back soon. Sheri was already asleep. I stood and looked at her, under the sheets, eyes closed, face relaxed. Soon baby soon!! I stopped at the nurse's station to give thanks and praise.

Randi smiled her greeting. I kissed her hello. I told her about the day. She was delighted at the progress. She hurried me home. I mentioned the plan over Memorial Day; she positively beamed and nodded. 8 am pickup was agreed to. She hugged me and said good night. Teresa was waiting, as ever. She took my coat, smiling. I sat; it was late but I was hungry. I asked her to sit as I recounted the events of the day. I sipped at the wine as I ate and spoke. I told her of the flowers from my boss, of Linda's visit, and how Nikki cried as she came in. She was positively glowing when I described her determination as we walked. She kissed me goodnight. I didn't eat it all. I sipped a second glass as I sat quietly. I honestly didn't know what day it was. I opened the phone. Very late Thursday night; day two was coming to an end. I was exhausted from doing virtually nothing. I sighed.

I shrugged out of my clothes and went into the bathroom. At the sink, she positively beamed at me with delight and love. I blushed and nodded. She was so relieved it brought tears. She wished she could be there to kiss Sheri. I promised I would give her a kiss from you. I reached out, kissed her goodnight and thanked her for her love and support. I lay on the bed and whispered my prayers and thanks to God for His blessings. I held Sheri close; when sleep came it was restful.

* * * *

It was snowing hard when Teresa woke me. I bolted out of bed and called Randi. She would be on time, praise God. I hurried through my shower and the rest, dressed, and went downstairs to relax and enjoy breakfast. On a hunch, I grabbed a book and stuffed it in my purse. Damn – back upstairs for a robe and slippers. When Teresa brought the food I asked her to put the clothes in a bag. She smiled and nodded. Breakfast was delicious and filling. Coffee was strong, tasty and hot. The greens were jealous. Hmm, I would have to try and figure out a way to sneak Sheri some food. When Teresa brought more coffee I mentioned it. Her eyes twinkled and she nodded. Crap – boots. I put the shoes in the bag with the robe and slippers and put on my boots. I peeked out the door; Randi was waiting. I shrugged at Teresa; she nodded. I promised an update. Randi got out and opened the door. We smiled. The ride was slow, though nottoo bad. We got to the hospital just past 8:30. Tonight? Same as yesterday; I would text at 8 pm. Randi offered her best wishes for Sheri. I promised to pass them along. I scurried to the elevator just as the doors closed and squeezed in. The floor was bustling – it never stopped.

Sheri was sitting in the chair. Wonders never cease. Her smile beamed. She hugged me as we kissed. When we finally broke the kiss I reached into the bag for my shoes and handed the robe and slippers to her. She squealed with joy. I took her elbow as she stood. I helped her put the robe on. Erica came in as she slipped it on; she smiled. I held the slippers for her – safety first. Sheri purred; I helped her sit. I took off my boots. Erica put them in the bathroom on the floor; what a doll. I wouldn't tell Sheri my surprise till ... No, I'd wait till I came in tomorrow. I asked Sheri if I could hug her. Bitch! She told me that some sort of payoff would have to be part of that deal. Erica left. Smart. I slid my hand under her gown; she moaned. Hee hee!! Five four and jet black hair lover!! I slid two fingers inside her and curled them. Sheri leaned against me and panted. I slid them out slowly; she bit my shoulder. I pushed her away, brought the fingers to my mouth, and made the cleaning as sexy and obscene as I could. Sheri's eyes were hot and wild. I kissed her hard and held her to me carefully. It was glorious beyond words. We stood like that forever – or at least till Erica came back in. She was smiling.