A Courtesan and an Assassin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What were all those things she was talking about? She was taking this teaching thing far too seriously.

"Now for the Tongue Twister just run your tongue around the small v on the underside of the head and around the tip of his penis. Clockwise, then counter clockwise. Flick your tongue quickly over the head making sure you look him in the eye when you do it. Place the head of his penis in your mouth - just the head now- and suck inward as if you were sipping a straw. Then flick your tongue back and forth in a "z" like formation over his head, like so."

Fuck that was good. I could feel the pre-cum starting to drip from my dick. Alysha noticed to as she looked up and smiled. How I was going to keep this going I had no idea. Time to think of something else. The serpent. The Providence terrorists? No, Leo and his stinking kitchen and his rolls of fat, and grease, and rank smell. That should do it. I grasped back some control as Alysha continued

"When you're about to begin giving him head, start off the act by wrapping a hand around the head. Then, while he's either lying down or standing up, start at the testicles and lick his shaft alllll the way up. Nice and slow, keeping eye contact. Do this maybe 3 times, alternating your starting points but making sure to go from bottom to top. That will get his dick and balls lubricated and his engines revving."

No way, no wonder it was called the Blow Pop…I was doing my utmost not to blow. Leo. Fat. Grease. Bad breath.

"Now with your mouth wide open, stick out your tongue. Then, take his penis in your hand and gently slap the bottom of his shaft/head of his shaft against your tongue. The vibrations resulting from the light slaps will send shivers up his spine. Remember, the V or Frenulum is located on the underside of the head and it's incredibly sensitive. That's what makes this move so hot for him. This also has a tendency to speed up ejaculation. So, if your jaw is growing tired you can always try this trick and give your mouth a rest while getting him closer to the edge."

Closer to the edge, no way. I was going over the edge unless she stopped this Tongue Slap, as she called it.

"Alysha I groaned…I'm not sure I can hold out much longer…."

She looked up at me, and smiled mischievously…"well ladies this is a good time to show you, how to slow down the male ejaculation, or stop it in its tracks, if you want to make sure that you have time to get yours too… ".

She grabbed the base of my penis and squeezed it really hard, and held it there for a good thirty seconds. It hurt, but only slightly, and I could feel the urge to come dropping away.

"Good, can we continue now…If you want to give your jaw a rest try the London Bridge just sit clasp your hands together as if you were praying. Then take your clasped hands and wrap them around his shaft. Slowly stroke him up and down and, while doing that, gently squeeze your hands together. Do this while stroking his shaft. Think of it as a special massage, then you can progress to actually taking his shaft in and out of your mouth, make sure to use your hand with your mouth. Wrap your palm around his shaft, not too tight, but tight enough to simulate the tightness of your own pussy. As your head is moving upward or down, let your hand trail along behind. That way you're adding an additional sensation to the wetness and warmth. Doing this simulates actual intercourse."

My dick didn't know what to do. I gave up and just let Alysha get on with it. If I came. I came. There would be no shame in coming so soon.

"Another great way to give your jaw and mouth a rest is the Two Fisted Handshake. Wrap one palm around his shaft, then the other hand. With one fist resting atop the other, begin to twist light. One first should go clockwise, the other counter clockwise. But ladies please be careful…don't "wring" his penis as if it were a wet towel."

Wet towel. My dick. No way. It was rock. Pure rock. Couldn't she tell?

"Now with his penis in your mouth, slowly shake your head as if you were saying "no." Make sure his shaft hits all the corners of your mouth. Your mouth does not have to be tightly clamped around his penis. Leave your mouth slightly open. Add your tongue to the mix and flick it across the head of his penis while you're circling or shaking your head, and the start to also play with his balls -- If there is one thing that is universally asked for by men during oral sex it is Ball-Play. Alternate licks from the shaft to the balls. One great trick is to trace a figure 8 with your tongue over his balls. And, like you did with the tip if his penis, flick your tongue quickly and lightly, barely touching them, over his sac. Trace your tongue up and down the seam of his sac. Lightly handle the testicles while you have his shaft in your mouth. Slight tugs are also good but be gentle! Take each ball in your mouth and flick your tongue back and forth over it. Suck and nibble on each ball lightly while you have it in your mouth. At this point he should be ready for you to Deep Throat him".

Ready. I was ready to explode. It was a good thing that we had fucked hard the night before…oh crap. ..that was not a good idea as the image of Alysha's arse and my dick buried deep inside it with my cum pumping into her jumped into my mind. Idiot…Alysha could feel my dick harden that extra bit more, so she repeated her base of the dick treatment that she had done earlier…I thought of splicers, anything but that perfect arse.

"For Deep Throating --remember to breathe through your nose and SLOWLY take him inside your mouth. Once you've hit limit, your gag reflex will kick in. Taking it further requires practice. Don't expect to get it the first time out. Just take a little bit more in each time."

Alysha then demonstrated her high performance in this area taking my dick deep into her throat in one go, without any preamble. I let out a groan of pleasure…'Now ladies you try'…they took it in turns taking my dick surprisingly deep for their small mouths, but none of them managing to swallow it all.

"Now it's about time that we let him out of his misery don't you think…"

they laughed. I didn't. I think they enjoyed the power as much as anyone.

"Now you can make his climax more intense by bringing him close to ejaculating, then stopping or slowing down your movements. Wait a bit; keep things slowed down for a minute, then go back at it at a quicker pace. Then slow down again. Make sure to pay close attention to his non-verbal cues. Listen to his breathing. Is it becoming labored or heavy? If so he's getting close to climaxing. Have his moans increased or become more like growls? Have his hips begun to move as if he's simulating actual intercourse? He's almost there, baby! But sex toy here is already there so we won't do that, but we will try something else which is stimulating his prostate while he comes.. The prostate is located inside the anus, right behind the perineum. To stimulate the prostate, slid a lubricated finger inside the anus and wiggle it as if you were telling him to "come here. If you do this while he is on the brink of orgasm it will intensify his climax. "

"Now girls come closer while he comes because you've all taken part I think you deserve some of the reward he's going to give us…"

Alysha licked her index finger, and then put her hand under my arse and slid it in. Christ she really knew what she was doing. It reminded me of a tart I had used in the Degobah System a couple of years ago who used this technique a lot. I felt her finger stimulating my prostate as she deep throated me, faster and faster. One of the other girls was licking my balls, and the others were kissing my body, my legs, my neck, my nipples. ….fuck I was coming…..

"coming, Christ. coming…coming. Don't stop. Don't' stop…please don't stop..:"

My dick hardened, spasmed, and my balls started exploding as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over my body and cum shot out of my dick into the faces of Alysha and two of the other girls. They took it in their mouths and let it drip down their bodies, and kissed the other two girls, giving them some of my come along the way…god I was one lucky man. I wish I had it on film…

The girls started talking amongst themselves about what they had just learnt, arguing over the finer points of some of the techniques.

"Who looks like the cat that got the cream, then…" said Alysha as she leant over me and kissed my fully on my lips. It seemed like the most natural gesture in the world. As if she should always be doing that with me. Her lips felt right against mine, and her tongue tasted perfect and she smelt so good. 'Gold Andrew. Focus on the gold…but the arse…'

There was a whine in the wind and then a dull thud somewhere in the distance. I looked up. Two seconds later the cave shook.

"What was that?" I shouted as I heard another whine, then a thud. I was up pulling my clothes on and running for the exit of the cave.

"Alysha, stay with me."

From the entrance to the cave, I couldn't see down into the valley because there was dust everywhere. The whines of what must be missiles were coming more frequently now, and the explosions were indistinguishable one from the other. In between the explosions I could hear the soft hum of gunships hovering overhead. I looked up. They were stationary above me. Three of them. One guarding the exit to the valley, the other two firing systematically their missiles at the caves in the hillside, causing rock falls all around the valley and crushing the Pygmies as they were trying to escape, or picking them off with laser fire as they attempted to hide in the bed of the river.

There were no markings on the gunships. Who were they?

"Look." Alysha said, while pointing at one of the gunships. A figure was standing at the open door on the edge of one of the gunship s pointing his laser rifle, at men, women, and children down in the valley below, picking them off and grinning maniacally as he slaughtered them in cold blood. But it wasn't that which got my attention. He was wearing a white robe and in the middle was the Providence Cross. Shit this wasn't good. They must know we are here.

"Alysha, we need to hide. We can't escape the valley, and we can't fight against this sort of firepower."

I heard a crack from behind me and turned to see Alysha with my gun in her hands. She was firing at the Providence commando. I turned again to look back at the target. He was falling from the gunship into the valley below. The gunship turned towards us. We had been spotted. Not good.

"Alysha, what the hell did you do that for? Now they really know we are here. Get back in the cave!"

"I had to. They are killing everyone. They want me, but they are killing everyone…"

I took the gun from Alysha and pushed her back in the cave and ran after her. Two seconds later a missile struck and the air was sucked out of my lungs as I was thrown onto my stomach. The light in the cave disappeared as the rock fall sealed us in. Alysha was ok, although there was blood running down her face from the shards or rock that had shot across the room. I looked at the pile of rock and quickly realized that this was not going to be easy to move.

"Well, the good news is that we are alive, no thanks to you. The bad news is that we are sealed in, with no exit, except via those rocks and the gunships. The only good news is that they can't get to us easily either, but they are going to want to either get us out or take your body out so they can show it as evidence that you are dead to the 'High Priest of the Providence."

The four Harem girls were still in the second cave, whispering to each other, terrified looks on their faces.

"Stay here" I said. "Be calm, and don't make any loud noises. What food and water do we have as I think we might be here for some time?"

They rushed off to get the food and water in one place, and seemed happy to have something to do.

'How much ammo do we have left" I asked Alysha throwing her my rucksack.

She rummaged inside and pulled out two cartridges. "Great. Thirty --six on single shot. That isn't enough."

We waited in silence in the second cave. Alysha avoided looking at me in my eyes. I was still furious with her for showing our position to the Providence, and I didn't have the foggiest idea how I was going to get us out of this. I went into the first cave, taking a fur rug with me, and lay down near the rock pile listening for the noise of rock moving which would signal that they were coming.

I felt Alysha before I heard her. She slipped beside me on the fur rug and held me tight, burying her head into neck. Wet tears were dripping onto me. "Sorry, I am so very sorry Andrew. I just couldn't let them kill those children, I couldn't control myself. Please forgive me."

I turned my head and found Alysha's lips and gave her a deep long kiss which meant more, so much more than forgiveness. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. I felt as if I could see into her very soul and I opened mine to her as well. I forgot everything around me. I wanted to know everything about this lady, and I wanted to make her happy and want me more than anything in this world. She kissed me again. A long soft kiss that reached down through my body and made my heart jump.

"I love you" I said "and I don't want to ever lose you."

"I love you too." Alysha replied.

We both jumped as we heard rock grinding against rock next to us. They must be using tractor beams to move the rock. There was no way people could be moving the rock that fast.

'I reckon they'll be through the rock pile in a few minutes. Hide yourself with the Pygmies, and try to make yourself look shorter."

Alysha went back through to the second cave, glancing over her shoulder once as if to check that what we had just exchanged was real or maybe it was the last time she would see me alive.

A chink of light appeared in the wall in front of me. I waited. I rechecked the cartridge. It was full. Good. I had the other two cartridges in my pocket. The chink grew larger, and I risked a quick look through. Yes it was them -- the Providence Commando unit. A gunship was using its tractor beam to move the rocks and there were four commandos at the entrance guns at the ready, waiting for the hole to be wide enough for them to come through. There were two on the left and two on the right. I counted to five. This was the best chance I had.

I moved back in front of the hole, pushed my hand through and fired four shots; two to the left; two to the right. I ducked back behind the wall of rock, and waited. There was silence. The gunship was no longer using its tractor beam. I glanced through the hole again, and saw 4 bodies on the floor on the other side. God you are good Andrew. Ha! That should slow them down.

'What the…" the whole wall of rock came crashing down on me, and buried me in seconds…my lungs were being crushed; blood was running down my face; I tried moving - It was too late. I desperately pushed up on the weight of the rock that was piled on top of me. I heard some shots in the background and girls screaming. I had to go and help. I couldn't move. The pressure was unbearable. I was going to be crushed - "Alysha' I tried to scream, but I had no air left to scream and my leg hurt, and my head felt numb as if I should just go straight to sleep.…my vision began to blur, and there was silence.

Chapter 13: A courtesan and an Assassin -- Prior Zephid

Alysha looked back on the cave from the gunship. She could see the pile of rock. Alysha tried moving her hands but couldn't. She was handcuffed to a chair and was gagged. Blood was dripping from her side where a laser shot had grazed her .Two Providence commandos sitting opposite her were watching her every move. Underneath the pile of rock was Andrew. She hadn't thought of him like that before -- Andrew -- he had always been the Assassin, the body slave, the body guard, but never Andrew and he loved her and she…fuck…she loved him …Tears trickled down her face. He must be dead. No one could survive under that pile of rocks.

As the gunship began to rise out of the valley she could see below the hundreds of dead pygmies below. The commandos were laughing. "Short fuckers. Abomination of nature. Pagan worshipers. We should have stayed and wiped them all out. " one said. She would get them for this. This killing of innocent people -- the four girls from the harem who were left shot on the floor of the cave, so young, and so full of life. Then it struck her that they were dead because of her. And the sheer horror of that thought made her want to scream and her body started to shake and tears streamed down her face, and out of her nose. I have to get out here; she thought … Why am I alive? Why? What do they want me for?

Alysha started straining at the handcuffs and kicking her feet. She felt a sharp prick in the side of her arm and there was a rushing noise in her head. She stopped struggling and collapsed back in her seat. "Nice tits and ass on this one. Wish the boss would let us play with her a little. I could do some serious damage on that arse." said one of the commando's.

' Yeah, you could split her apart , but if I see you as so much touch a hair I will throw you out of this gunship without a a parachute. Have I made myself clear?" said the commando captain standing behind the two commando's seat.

"Hey you"

Alysha woke up with a throbbing head and burning eyes as she felt a kick in her side. She was lying on a cold concrete floor covered with a thin layer of straw and a bucket in the corner. A prison guard or what she assumed was a prison guard, stood over her. He threw down a tray of food and told her to eat, then left the cell. Alysha was hungry and slowly ate the broth in the bowl before her and the stale bread, and slowly drank the water. She felt her body. Apart from some minor bruising and a throbbing headache she seemed in relatively good condition. She hadn't been abused in anyway which was a surprise knowing the thugs that had taken her, but that must mean they were under strict orders to leave her alone. Who was it that wanted her alive?

Alysha stood up and went to the bars at the front of the cell. There was a little light coming in from a window high in the ceiling above the passageway that separated the cells. Alysha could see ten cells on the other side, so assuming ten more on her side made twenty.

'Hey" said a woman's voice to her left.

"Hey" Alysha replied.

"I saw you come in. You didn't look so good. What's your name and where are you from?"

"I'm Alysha from the Planet Hannover. What's your name and where are you from?"

"Cerise, from the Planet Adavaal. I was captured in a raid on an underground brothel in the capital of this fucked-up planet -- Raspurg. They have already executed most of my colleagues, but they are keeping me for last, as they like to use me for their own special games, these fucking hypocrites."

"So where are we exactly?"

"You don't know?"

"I have no idea. They drugged me when they captured me on the Planet Marrakesh and I woke-up a few minutes ago."

"Well milady you are a guest in the Priory of The Providence on the Planet Raspurg. It's an ugly mother-fucker of a building in the middle of nowhere half-way up a bloody mountain which you can only get to if you are a goat or you have a gunship or other heli-transport. All the big-wigs of The Providence are based here including The Chapter Head of The Providence himself -- Prior Zephid. He's the sickest of the lot. He spouts all this pure religious nonsense and the sanctity of the flesh, but by night he's a perverted animal and he takes it out on women in general and in me in particular at the moment. In some ways dying will be a relief."

1...45678...10