A Courtesan and an Assassin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alysha" I whispered "I like …."

Before I could finish my sentence there was a loud rustling outside of the cavern. Alysha jumped up and was crouching next to me with a finger to her lips. I rolled over and picked up my gun and strained my ears. I couldn't hear anything. I looked questioningly over at Alysha who kept her finger firmly on her lips. Then I heard it again. It sounded like a large animal was outside on the track, and it was moving our way. We quietly put on our clothes.

A tongue the size of a man's leg came slithering into the cavern of roots. We backed up against the base of the trunk, my gun trained on this bright red tongue as it swayed first one way then the other across the shelter. As quickly as it entered, it was gone. I gave the gun to Alysha and told her to cover me while I packed our things. She nodded. I moved quickly, shoving the blankets into my rucksack. I felt something move around my waist. The tongue had wrapped itself around me and before I could shout I was being tugged out of the cavern. I could see Alysha aiming the gun at me and hesitating to fire.

"Don't shoot' I screamed "you'll hit me."

I was out of the cavern now, and being held in mid-air by this enormous red, dry tongue. I looked down and saw what the tongue was attached to. It was the size of our shuttle; it was black with bright red patches, a serpents head with green nearly luminescent eyes that were looking at me with a deathly detached stare. I could see down into its esophagus which seemed to stretch for miles. This was not a nice way to go. This was a Valkaryian Serpent and they slowly digested their prey to death if you weren't lucky enough to be asphyxiated first. Come on Alysha. Start shooting.

Looking down, Alysha came out of the cavern shooting, not hesitating now. One shot flew past me as the serpent let me go to face this new threat. Before I hit the ground I felt two arms grab me under my armpits and pull me back up into the trees. My rescuers were pigmies, black with long hair, and elongated arms that touched the floor, and big grins on their faces -- they were attached to the trees by vines and were using them to swing above the serpent. I was put on the bough of a tree just above the serpent, and the pigmies all around started firing their primitive weapons of blow darts, and arrows at the serpent. The serpent didn't seem to notice as it was focusing on Alysha who was now backing away as she realized that the gun only had a couple more bullets left in the chamber.

"Rescue her" I shouted. 'The pigmy who had rescued me grinned, and then shouted at his colleagues in a language I didn't understand.

They joined together in a 4 man chain, and started swinging towards Alysha who couldn't see what was happening as she was keeping her eye on the serpent and the gun trained on the serpents head. The serpent was wary of the gun, and was ducking and diving trying to force Alysha to shoot and waste her final bullets, before moving in for the kill. She shot once. The bullet went flying past the serpents head and into the jungle. The serpent moved closer. The chain of pygmies was picking up speed now and was swinging closer with each pass. Alysha tripped. The serpent struck out, but missed as Alysha hadn't tripped, she had pretended to be unbalanced and in one movement brought the gun up between the serpent's eyes and shot. A thud followed by a crack resounded as the bullet lodged in the serpent's brain. There was silence as the jungle waited. The serpent's black eyes shut and it crashed to the floor dead.

Some pygmies surrounded Alysha cheering, while others started hacking at the serpent and packing the chunks of meat into sacks they carried on their backs. I dropped to the floor of the jungle, and went up to Alysha and held her in my arms. She was shaking.

"You were amazing" I said. "You're like no other women I have ever met, and I thought I was meant to be protecting you."

I kissed her gently on her head.

"Yes I wasn't bad, was I?" said Alysha as she handed my gun back to me. I picked up the rucksack and threw it on my back.

"Who are these guys?"

"I don't know." I replied "but they sure saved my life and they were prepared to save yours."

The tallest of the pygmies came up to us and beckoned us to follow them. The sun was now rising above the trees and the moisture in the ground was evaporating making the jungle even more humid was earlier. There was no trace of the serpent except for some entrails left on the ground. The rest of the serpent was wrapped in leaves and packed away or carried in the arms of the pygmies.

Chapter 11: A courtesan and an Assassin -- The Pygmy Ballet

"Can you understand them?" Alysha asked.

"Not a word. But they seem mostly harmless and they should have food and shelter, while we work out how to get out of here."

We followed the pygmies for an hour, heading to the centre of the island in the direction of the volcano which we could now see rising above the clouds. We turned a corner and stood in front of a rock face at the base of the volcano. Two pygmies came up to us holding bandanas made of leaves in their hands gesturing that they were going to put them around our eyes.

"Let them do it" I said. "If they had wanted to kill us, they could have done it already."

One of the pygmies held my arm once the bandana was on and led me forwards. I stumbled a couple of times and could hear Alysha swearing as she walked into a rock or hit a branch. I couldn't help smiling.

I stopped in surprise when they took off the bandana. We were in a narrow valley surrounded on all sides by high rock cliffs, and dotted in the cliff were scores of caves with hundreds of the pygmies and their families going about their daily routine; carrying large earthen jars full of produce; driving small herds of goat-like creatures to the river that ran through the canyon, and other smaller groups readying their weapons for the hunt.

"What are we going to do here?" asked Alysha. "We are in the middle of bloody nowhere, and it doesn't look like they can help us even if they knew how to."

"Let's just stay calm, and then work out a plan. I am sure the Marrakesh forces will know that a shuttle escaped and they should have traced it to the crash site. From there it's only a matter of time before they find us. The only thing that worries me is that I suspect the forces of the Providence are also on our trail."

The boss of our pygmy rescue led us to a cave near the centre of the small valley, showed us in and gestured for us to stay in the cave and not move. He stationed two men on the outside of the cave and then left.

With nothing else better to do and nowhere else to go, we lay down on the floor of the cave and were soon fast asleep.

I woke when the sunlight was just leaving the cave. Food and water had been laid out beside the bed. Alysha was still sleeping soundly beside me, as if all the world's worries were no longer on her shoulders. I rummaged in my Rucksack, pulled out a small case and took out two small earpieces -- Universal Transoro devices. I had forgotten I had them. I put one in my ear, and then went outside to speak to one of the sentries.

"Hey"

"Woah! You speak pygmish?"

"Yes. Where's your Chief. I need to speak to him?"

"The Chief is preparing a big celebration in your honor for killing the Valkaryian. We will eat Valkaryian all night, watch the harem perform the snake dance, and smoke hashish until we can't speak or see. And if you are lucky the Chief might even give you a virgin from his stable for the night!"

"Maybe you don't remember but it wasn't me who killed the serpent, but the lady warrior. What does she get?"

"I don't think we thought of that. We don't usually honor the women in battle or for the hunt."

"Well you better learn fast, because if this lady finds out that you will dishonor her, she will be very angry, and that I promise you is worse than any Valkaryian serpent."

The pygmy looked worried and then turned to speak to his colleague on the other side of the cave's entrance.

"Shorter than Short, we have a problem. Lady is the killer of the snake and the Chief must honor her or she will be very angry and bring the power of the tree gods down on us."

"Why don't you go and tell the chief, Nine fingers? I can guard the guests."

Nine fingers, I presumed that was his name, growled and 'shorter than short' thought better than to challenge him again. He grunted, turned on his heels and then disappeared down the path towards the way we came earlier in the day.

It was dark now. Alysha was awake and I had given her the other Transoro device. The valley was dark except for the moonlight breaking through the clouds and the fires around the central square and a barbecue pit off to one side. We had eaten Valkayrian and other meats and were now watching, what the Chief, Taller than Tall, promised me, was a ritual mating dance that was unfolding to the incessant beat of a drum. The Chief who just happened to be the tallest pygmy of the tribe had sat us on either side of him with the head of the Serpent mounted on a long stick hovering above us. We watched and ate as the music got wilder and wilder.

The drink and the hashish that were passed around were beginning to have an effect. I couldn't see exactly what was happening on stage, as my vision began to blur but I was sure that the dancers had shed their meager clothes. I glanced over at Alysha. She sat as mesmerized as I was by the writhing bodies that were now no longer dancing but moving through intricate positions that seemed more acrobatic than sexual. One lady seemed to do the splits and land straight on one man's dick. Another was upside down and hanging around a man's neck while sucking on his hard cock.

They then moved through a range of different positions which were all choreographed as intricately as in any ballet; one woman was now riding one man's dick, while two ladies carried a second man behind her so he could penetrate her arse without even touching the floor. They moved him back and forth, in and out in a steady rhythm. They changed again. This time two men had picked up one of the women and were spinning her like a top on the third man's dick. The other two ladies were licking each other's pussies and judging by their movements, writhing and noises you could tell they were close to coming.

There was a smattering of applause from the audience as the dancers moved towards the climax with one couple in a doggy position, another was being sucked off by a lady on her knees in front of him, and the third was being reverse ridden with his dick deep into her arse. There was silence as the crowd waited for them to come; no one wanting to break the spell… the man in the doggy position broke first.

He pulled out with a grimace and shot his sperm all over the ladies buttocks, then collapsed in a heap, and was quickly followed by the man having his dick sucked who came fast and loud over the girls face and in her mouth. The last man couldn't hold out any longer and bucked and pumped his dick deep into the arse of the last girl. The other two ladies now were helping this girl pushing her down onto the dick, making it go deeper and deeper until she squealed with the feeling of the dick deep inside her. He came with a series of grunts and stopped bucking and thrusting and lay still. The two girls lifted the girl off the man's dick, and started to lick the man's dick clean.

They stood up, gave a short bow and left the stage.

I was exhausted. I also had an erection. I stole a look at Alysha. She had a glazed look on her face. She was subconsciously stroking herself between her legs, over her trousers. Christ she couldn't do that here and now. She looked at me as if to say "let's go." But we couldn't go yet. It would be impolite.

"Good show -- very talented troupe you have their chief."

"Ah. Glad you liked it. I hope you don't find it too primitive for your off-lander tastes?"

"Not at all. But I'm sure that they could learn a thing or two from a previous member of the Elite Courtesan's of Hallenberg. I'm sure as payment for your generous hospitality my lady would be more than happy to oblige with some extreme sex lessons for your harem, if you are so interested?"

"The Elite Courtesan's of Hallenberg! I have heard legends of their prowess and skill in the art of love-making. So is it true then?"

"It's true. Every little bit of it. But you have to be careful Chief, as they become addictive and if you get ensnared you will never escape. You have to treat them as very dangerous drugs. Use them rarely. And never believe that you are the one in control. Because that is when they will pounce and you will lose any soul you ever had. But as you say that's all legend. "

"This is a good idea. If the Elite Courtesan would honor us with her time I am sure that my harem and I would be most grateful."

Alysha, who had been following the conversation, cut in "Yes. Let me take a few of your more open minded members of your harem tomorrow. I will need my bodyguard here as the object to practice on, but I can assure you he will be under my total control."

"Tomorrow it is, my off-landers. Now we pygmies perform some private rituals to our tree gods which we aren't permitted to share outside our tribe, so Nine Fingers will escort you back to your cave.

Nine Fingers left us in the cave which had a small fire lit at its entrance.

"Did you like the show" asked Alysha.

"For a pygmy show, it certainly gave me a rather large erection." I replied.

"Do you want to fuck my arse after watching that?"

"I always want to fuck your arse. It is designed to be fucked every day, very hard."

Alysha turned around bent over and pulled down her trousers and pants in one go. I could see her arse cheeks glistening in the fire lights. I just wanted to stroke and kiss them and then fuck her arse so hard that she wouldn't be able to sit down for days.

"I like the fact that you don't mess around with me. No niceties. Just straight to the point. And talking about points."

Alysha pulled down my trousers and took my still erect dick in her mouth.

"You were turned on, weren't you" she said "I can taste the cum already on your dick. You aren't going to last long at all are you?"

"Nnnnn" I groaned as I put my hand behind Alysha's head and pulled her back down onto my dick.

It went deep down her throat. It was tight and wet and warm and I could feel my dick get harder as she gently stroked my balls at the same time. "Fuck Alysha, I will come if you continue like that."

She grasped the base of my dick tightly, immediately stopping any orgasm in its tracks and pulled my dick from her mouth.

She turned around and went on all fours on the floor of the cave.

"Lick my arse cheeks then my hole. Make it wet and then fuck me hard in my arse."

"I'm on it milady."

Chapter 12:A courtesan and an Assassin -- The Lesson

What the hell was I doing? I was on my back with my dick in the air, trying my hardest not to come. Four short but gorgeous ladies were sitting around me - totally ignoring me but lapping up Alysha's every word, and watching with admiration her every move. Today I wasn't 'the bodyguard', I was 'the live sex toy' to be practiced on and keep quiet, not that I'm complaining, but …. Think of the gold Andrew. Just think of the gold. We had been woken early by nine fingers, and taken to the river to wash, followed by a breakfast of wild fruit and thankfully no more snake. We were led to the Harem's cave and we were now out of site of the entrance in a second cave further in the mountain, with a very small amount of daylight and tens of candles lit around the walls passing odd shadows across my body, which lay on some extremely comfortable fur rugs spread all over the mud floor.

"If there is one thing you must, must, must remember about giving head it's this -- always cover your teeth!" Alysha continued, whilst slowly interrupting her demonstration of my dick disappearing down her throat , ' You can trail your teeth lightly over his head or shaft, but the minute he feels your incisors coming close to his penis he will tense up. Teeth have sharp edges and even nicks…that's why it's so important to keep our lips firmly wrapped around our teeth."

The four girls giggled, as Alysha bared her teeth and touched my dick with the edge of one. I immediately tensed and went to move her head away. God she had me scared for a minute.

'Don't worry my assassin, it's not in my best interest to have my favorite body guard out of the game" she said while smiling at the girls.

'Now it's your turn ladies."

The first girl moved forward rather tentatively just looking at my dick. I closed my eyes and thought of the gold, and Alysha's arse. God it was gorgeous and tight, and she smelt so good!

"Now girls, lubrication is key when giving a blow-job" said Alysha as the girl now had my dick in her mouth and was trying to swallow all of it as per the rules of the Elite Courtesan's .

"Before you take his shaft in to your mouth, wet his dick as if you were blowing on a harmonica. Tip your head, open your mouth and starting at either the tip or the base, run your open mouth up or down his shaft, letting your saliva collect in your mouth and seep out over his shaft."

The girl started following these instructions as she wet my dick from the base to the tip. It felt

surprisingly good. Not as good as her 'eliteness' but not bad. My dick started to harden some more.

"He'll love the combination of the warmth and the wetness of your mouth and tongue. And don't worry about drooling. They love that. Just let your mouths fill with saliva, then lower your bottom jaw and let your saliva run over his head and shaft. Even better, if you want to be a filthy minx, is you drool over the tip of his dick, then pull away and let a light string of saliva trail from his head to your mouth. Perfect."

I opened my eyes to see the girl doing just that and looking me in the eye with my dick responding to this expert treatment. She was right it looked filthy and I loved every bit of it.

The girl seemed happy with my response and started attacking my dick with more fervor taking it deeper in her throat whilst looking me in the eye…

"Now I'm going to show you some of the techniques you can use to keep him going…you don't need to use all of them all of the time. Find out what the man likes and responds to and then go back to it. You can use them alone or in a combination."

Alysha knelt down next to me and then moved the other girl away who seemed disappointed that she couldn't keep going. Oh god what was Alysha going to do now.

"Just don't come yet sex object…"

"Now this is called the "rattle and hum" -- as you take the head of his penis in your mouth, and you slide your lips down about and inch and hum. Just a basic "Mmmmmmmmmmm" will do the trick and if you do it just so" as she took my dick as she had said and began to hum. I let out a low moan of pleasure as the vibrations on my shaft crashed through my body, " he should moan", just like that.

The girls started giggling at that, and Alysha smiled with them. Christ was this going to go on all day. Couldn't she put me out of my misery? The gold, the gold, and my life, yes, gold and my life, and Alysha's arse… yes, definitely Alysha's arse. How I am going to leave that behind when this mission is over? Where did that thought come from? Stupid idiot Andrew. Remember no attachments…and she is marrying a Prince. Yes, just the gold and my life, no arse. That's better.

"Now I am going to show you several techniques in a row; the Tongue Twister, the Blow Pop, the Tongue Slap, the London Bridge, Hand to Mouth, Stir the Pot, Ball Play before we move onto Deep Throating. Watch carefully and then each one of you can have a go…as long as our model here doesn't come and stays hard for us all. Don't expect to get it right first time .What I am teaching you here is one terms teaching in our second year at the Elite Convent; with several hours per week practical application and we don't get to some of these techniques until the final year."

1...34567...10