A Crazy Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers

As the minutes clicked by in the shower I continued to play with myself, slowly fingering my pussy as I found myself thinking of Renee at the pool that day. I imagined what she would look like without that silly pink bikini on. I felt myself getting close fast. It amazed me how the thought hadn't occured to me before. Renee was hot!!

Just as I felt myself building to a climax I felt a breeze cross my ass and turned quickly. To my stunned eyes, I saw Kristen getting into the shower completely naked. She had a huge evil grin on her face.

"KRISS!" I shouted as quietly as possible.

"Don't worry, they're downstairs," she said as she moved her body against mine under the water and began to kiss me.

I broke up the kiss momentarily, "are you sure?" I asked. "They were in the bedroo..."

"I know," she interupted me. "That must have been fun," she said about me walking down the hall with them in the bedroom.

"I don't think they saw," I said.

"Doubt it, but so what if they did," she laughed. And then we kissed again, and her tongue found mine, and we became one.

Kissing passionately under the water, our fingers found each other, and we went for it. Her free hand moved from grabbing my hair to my wet breast, as she took it in her mouth and licked my nipple, sending shock waves through my body and out my pussy.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned having almost been there when she arrived.

"I see you had a head start!" she teased before she sucked on my other nipple. "That's why I came in, I knew you'd start without me," she said as we made out once more.

Within minutes she had me cumming as hard as the water out of the showerhead, and my moans were muffled by her eager tongue invading my mouth once more. She hadn't yet come to an orgasm when I was getting nervous about us getting caught. Without actually washing myself, I shut off the water and whispered to her, "We'll continue this in a minute," as I stepped out of the shower.

With Kirsten at my heals she went to open the door, but I grabbed her wrist to prevent her.

"What are you crazy?" I whispered to her.

"They're DOWNSTAIRS," she said to me sarcastically.

"We can't know for sure," I said.

"Oh please Melis, what's the big deal...." she started.

"It IS a big deal! Here, put this on," I said as I took a towel off the shelf. "You go first, and quickly, then I'll come after," I said.

Without arguing, Kristen wrapped the towel around herself with a look of dissapointment and left the bathroom. I knew she probably wanted to have the fun of walking through the hall naked again. Seeing that there were no clothes of any kind on the bathroom floor, I knew she had followed me to the bathroom as she had arrived in the shower. Looking around for another towel, I could only find a wash cloth. I almost laughed at myself at the irony and said aloud, "Well, here I go again!" and after peaking my head out of the door and seeing nobody in the hallway, I ran out completely naked once more, and dripping wet.

Kristen had left my bedroom door wide open and when I got in there I found her laying on my bed, spread eagle and naked waiting for me. I knew it was like her to be that daring, and I almost laughed as I closed the door behind me and locked it. Then I approached the bed and jumped on her.

We wriggled around in a naked wrestling match for a minute or two, stealing a kiss here and there, before we continued to make love. We were as quiet as possible, and eventually colapsed on each other after we each came once more. My bed, was very wet.

We laid in bed together for the next hour or so, talking about the trip. We talked about how fun it seemed to be, and Kristen added a little talk about how she had once had an experience on a sail boat when she was seven. After a few minutes Kristen finally opened up and talked about my dad for the first time in a long time. She told me how she never forgot a single second about what we'd been through with him, and although she accepted that it was over, she would never stop trying.

I found a tear well up in my eye when I knew she felt the same exact thing as me. "I try whenever I can Kriss," I said to her. "He just doesn't take to it anymore."

We knew it was probably hopeless that my father would dare jeopardize his new relationship with Renee, by doing anything with us again. But we never gave up hope. That's when we started talking about Renee, and I told Kristen about my little fantasy in the shower, and how I was embarrassed by it.

"That's hot!" she laughed as I told her. "She is really hot you know, why would you feel ashamed about thinking of her?"

"Because she's my dad's girlfriend," I answered.

"SO? Your dad's FUCKED your girlfriend!" she said, (talking about herself).

I laughed, "That's very true. I didn't think about it that way."

"I'm SURE your dad has fantasized about you, or even us with Renee," Kristen said.

"You think so?" I said.

"Oh PLLEEAASSE!" she laughed, "I'd bet my life on it!"

"Yeah, that would be crazy," I said.

"That would be HOT," Kristen said. Then she added, "Hey, do you think she's bi?"

"I have no idea," I said.

"Look at how she reacted to my suggestion at dinner," Kristen added.

"That doesn't mean anything, she could have just found it funny."

"Or maybe she liked it!" she said.

"Who knows," I said, definitely hoping she was on to something.

"Hey I got an idea," Kristen said sitting up in bed as the sheets fell off her naked breasts.

"Oh God, everytime you get an idea I get nervous," I laughed.

"What if we try to find out?" she said.

"Find out what? If she's into girls?" I asked interested.

"Yeah! We could do that easily!" she said.

"Kriss, I don't know, what if she isn't, what would she think of.."

"Would you stop worrying so much? " she cut in. "What's the worst that could happen? So she finds out we're bisexual, who cares," she said.

"What if she finds out we're lovers?" I asked.

"SO? So she'll tell you dad? Like he doesn't know?!" she laughed.

She had a point. I guess we didn't have much to lose, but I had NO IDEA what she had planned. We talked about it for another half hour or so, planning a strategy to tease her at first, and best case scenario, "SEDUCE HER" as Kristen so elequently put it.

Kristen went on about if she was indeed into chicks, how it could possibly lead to that awesome fantasy we just talked about. Although I DOUBTED Renee would try anything sexually with her boyfriend's daughter, she might possibly try to show an interest in Kristen. It was worth a shot.

Naturally, after our plotting, it was difficult for us to fall asleep. But we eventually did, after fucking once more we passed out wrapped around each other in a naked embrace.

The following morning the alarm went off early. The sun hadn't yet crossed the horizon, but I could see the sky brightening out my window and the birds outside were practicing for a symphony. After we quietly got dressed I began to make my way down to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat. I heard the shower running as I passed the bathroom and knew it was probably Renee in there. When I stepped onto the kitchen tile I was surprised to see Renee standing at the counter tending to a brewing pot of coffee. She was wearing tiny pajama shorts and a white tank top with apparently no bra underneath. My senses woke up immediately upon seeing her and I said, "Ohh...good morning."

She turned and smiled at me and said, "Mornin hun, want some coffee?"

I couldn't help but glance at her breasts as I could clearly make out the marks her nipples were making against the fabric. I felt a rush of excitement between my legs, and I knew coffee was not necessary to wake me up any more. "No thanks," I smiled.

"You're up bright and early," she said. "You're dad is still in the shower."

"I know," I smiled. "At least he won't complain now that I took mine last night."

"Yeah I know," she said. Then she stunned me. "Hey can I ask you Melis, do you usually walk to the bathroom naked?"

She had a funny smile on her face that told me that she wasn't appalled by it. But still I was shocked, she DID see me! I had no idea what to say, I totally lost all thought and couldn't think of a logical excuse.

"I..I..didn't want to forget my clothes on the bathroom floor like I always do," I found myself saying.

"Yeah, ok," she said not believing a word.

"I..umm," I tried again.

"It's ok hun, it's not a big deal, I was just a bit surprised to see you, that's all," she smiled.

"Did my dad see me?" I asked before thinking whether or not I should.

"No...did you want him too?" she asked cleverly.

"Ah..no! No I didn't," I shot back fast.

"Well I wouldn't be walking around without my clothes on if I didn't want someone to see me," she said again with a smile.

She had me figured out. I was busted. She knew I probably got a kick out of exhibitionism, and probably assumed at this point that my father has seen me naked at least once after my eighteenth birthday, if not just a few days ago. But it didn't seem to bother her. I guess it was a good sign. I was still embarrassed by the conversation.

"Yeah, you're probably right there," I said as I smiled, which made her laugh.

Just then Kristen walked in and wondered what we were laughing about, but we didn't go back into it. Renee just forgot about it by saying, "nothing."

We sat down at the table and had a bowl of cereal as we waited on my dad. I could tell by Kristen's eyes that she was just as shocked as I was that Renee wasn't wearing a bra underneath the tank. I could tell she looked more than once and it almost made me laugh. I know Kristen was wondering the same thing, did she sleep in that, or is that how she's going to the boat?

Well a few minutes later we got our answer. When my dad joined us in the kitchen, all showered and ready to go, Renee kissed him on the lips quickly and said, "I'll be right down hunny," and she ran upstairs to change.

I was wondering if she had showered at all, and my dad told me she went in after us. He didn't seem to suspect that we showered together last night though. I was wondering if she had detected any sex in the shower when she took hers. I didn't know if it was detectable or not, but I kept wondering. I also didn't realize that she had been taking her shower at the same time Kristen and I were fucking on my bed! Could she have heard us from the hallway? I kept wondering.

Within minutes Renee was back in the kitchen in a slightly longer pair of denim shorts and a short white buttoned top with pink bikini strings visible at the top. Like her Kristen and I wore our bikinis under our shirts. Mine was a red spaghetti strapped top, and Kristen's was a shortened white t-shirt exposing her studded belly button. Within a few minutes we were in the car and on our way to the marina.

When we arrived my dad pointed out the boat at the pier. It was a gorgeous 22 year old 30 foot Catalina with large aqua blue sails. I got very excited and grew anxious to get out on the open water.

Finally after signing some paper work and having a cute guy go over the ship with my father, we were ready to go. As we were setting sail Kristen reminded me of something I had completely forgot about, MY MOTHER.

"Ah fuck!" I said as I remembered. I really didn't want to make the call. I knew once we were out at sea there was no way my mother would be able to contact me, and I thought about maybe not even calling. But thinking of it further I could imagine my mother firing me over such a thing, so I bit my lip, crossed my fingers and decided to call her.

Kristen and I were below in the cabin at the time. It was a beautiful spacious cabin with a seating area, a small kitchen including a sink and a stove, and large bed behind a sliding door in the back. The seating area converted into more bedding to sleep up to 6 people. We would be spending a night on the boat.

As I placed the call, Kristen kept look out for my dad and Renee who were up top. I heard the ringing tone on the line and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Hello?" I heard my mother say.

"Hi mom," I put on a sick voice. "Look, I hate to tell you this but I'm not feeling that well," I said.

"Oh don't pull that shit with me Melissa!" my mother immediately screamed. "You know damn well I need you today, so get your ass here now!"

I felt rage building within me, but I held it in.

"Mom! I really don't feel well! I'm nausous and I think I have a fever!" I said still with the sick voice.

"Look, I know you had that thing with your father this morning, so I HIGHLY doubt you're sick enough to miss that!"

"MOM! I'M SICK! CAN'T YOU FUCKING BELIEVE ME?!?"

"NO MELISSA, I CAN'T! Cause I KNOW you too well!" she shouted. "Now you get your ass here now or you start looking for a new job honey!"

"MOM!" I began to cry. "THAT'S NOT FAIR!! WHENEVER JANINE GETS SICK YOU LET HER OFF!!" I shouted.

"Melis! Keep it down!!" Kristen whispered from the stairwell to the topside.

"BECAUSE JANINE BRINGS IN DOCTOR'S NOTES!" my mother said, "AND YOU MY DEAR, ARE LYING!"

"MOM! HER BOYFRIEND'S DAD IS A FUCKING DOCTOR! DON'T BE SUCH A FOOL!"

My mom was silent for a second. Perhaps she hadn't realized the point I had just made. Everyone on the ship knew her boyfriend was signing fake doctor's notes for her. I FINALLY got a chance to tell my mother this.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do Melissa?" she said suddenly calming slightly.

"I don't know mom, but I'd make sure Janine's notes are legit before you think about firing anyone," I said.

"Don't worry about her, I need you here," she said relentlessly.

"Mom, I can't make it, I'm sorry," I said as I hung up. Kristen had been signaling me to get off the phone quick.

As I saw my dad's legs decend the stairs, I quickly hid my phone.

"What are you girls doing down here? It's gorgeous out there, I thought you wanted to get some sun,' he said.

"We do dad, we're coming up now," I said trying not to look him in the eyes because I had been crying.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I asked.

"Oh nevermind," he said as he began to open the tiny refridgerator in search of a beer.

I'm glad he dropped it. I didn't know if he noticed my watery eyes, but I didn't want to have to explain it. When he went back up top, I shut off my phone before my mother could call back and I hid it in a beach bag. I smiled slightly at Kristen and said, "Don't worry about it, let's go."

Kristen and I accended the stairs and came out into the bright sunlite morning. Taking a look toward the rear of the boat I could see that land was left in the distance. We were making a pretty good pace and it was a bit windy. My dad was manning the wheel and smiling as we came up. I didn't see Renee at first but then I spotted her lying in the front of the boat in her pink bikini. Other than the bikini she wore dark shades and a white baseball cap with her hair pulled through the back.

Without thinking another moment I stripped the shirt off me and dropped my shorts to the deck. In my skimpy purple bikini, I tossed my clothes below deck, as did Kristen. I wasn't sure if I should be surprised that Kristen had not yet removed her bikini top. Perhaps she was unsure if she should or not.

There wasn't much tanning room in the front where Renee was because of the small deck space, but we managed to find some space in the back to lay out side by side. As we sat down I noticed Kristen reaching for her strings.

"Do you think we should Kriss?" I asked her.

"You didn't think I would come out here if I couldn't go topless did you?" she said with a smirk.

"No, no I guess I didn't," I laughed, "...but what about Rene..."

"Ummm....HELLO?? I thought you wanted to "find out,"" she said using her fingers as quotation marks.

"I guess you're right," I said as a nervous tension waved throughout me.

Before I finished my sentence Kristen already had her top off. My father hadn't noticed since he was facing the other direction, and I sat there for a moment puzzled over how he'd react. Surely I knew if we were alone on the boat with him, tops wouldn't have been brought at all, not to mention the bottoms. But would he be cool with it with his girlfriend around? How would he think she would react to his daughter and her friend showing their bare breasts to him? I had no idea, but there was only one way to find out. I put my hands behind my back and untied my top and put it on the fiberglass deck beside me.

Lying down beside Kristen I felt the cool ocean air blow softly against my nipples, and they became erect immediately. Kristen was applying lotion to her naked top half and I enjoyed watching her rub it on her breasts. They glistened in the sunlight. She had beautiful tan tits, about a C cup and larger than me. They were about as perfect as natural breasts came, and I always assumed my father liked hers more than mine. Although he never admitted it. And believe me, we have asked, many times. Who's were nicer, who's were more squeezable, who's were more suckable, etc... He LOVED the game.

"Hey Kriss," I said as she passed me the lotion and I began applying it to myself. "Want to hear something funny?"

"What's up?" she said as she lied on her back, eyes closed.

"Renee did see me last night!" I said.

"NO SHIT!" she said jolting up to a sitting position. "How do you know?"

"She TOLD me," I said with a smile.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, how the hell did this start?" she asked extremely interested and remaining in the sitting position facing me.

I went on to tell her about the whole conversation that took place in the kitchen that morning. Kristen was shocked and told me that was great news. She told me if Renee saw me naked and was cool with it, we had little to worry about being topless on the boat. Perhaps she suggested, we should even go nude. I told her not to push it. I told her even though her reaction to seeing me in the hallway was better than I would have hoped for, it didn't mean my dad would be cool with it around Renee. Kristen begged to differ. She said that she believes she knows my dad better than I do, and said she thinks he'd be fine with it. Then she reminded me of what she had told me the night before (in bed), that having us nude on the boat was probably a start to the fantasy she was insisting he's had.

"Perhaps your right, but let's not try it just yet," I said. I was just as eager to lose my uncomfortable bottoms as she was, but I was still unsure of the situation.

"Did she see your whole body? Or just a look at your ass?" Kristen said giggling.

"I don't know!" I said chuckling myself. "I didn't SEE her! Probably just my ass," I smiled and winked at her, making her laugh.

With the sound of Kristen's laugh, I noticed my dad turn around and see us. He smiled at me through his dark shades, and looked at us for a minute before returning to look ahead. He hadn't see my tits, or Kristen's for a few months, and by the look he gave, he missed them.

Kristen didn't notice his glance as she wasn't checking on him throughout our conversation as I was. When I told her he saw us and did nothing but smile, she said, "SEE?" and told me to relax. I knew I was overthinking things, but I was always the worrier in our relationship. I closed my eyes once again and let my worry subside.

When I woke up about a half hour later I noticed Kristen wasn't at my side. I sat up and looked around, squinting in the bright sun that sat a little higher from the horizon than it had previously. I went to grab my top, but it was gone too! What the fuck? I thought to myself as I looked around the vicinity for it. It was gone. I had no choice but to stand up in the back of the boat topless and make my way toward the front. My dad was still at the helm, but Renee was standing there with him! I knew immediately she MUST have had seen us by now.

Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers