A Crazy Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
382 Followers

"Uh...just because she knows, doesn't mean she wants it to happen again!"

"Oh please Melis, this is WAY too good to be true!" she said. "Your father's hot girlfriend finds out that her boyfriend is fucking his daughter and she's cool with it and you don't think she wants it to happen again?"

I told her that I was lucky enough that she was ok with it, and couldn't be positive she would be fine with it again, even if it happened with her there.

"There's only one way to find out," she said reminding me of something Renee had said earlier.

"I'm NOTgoing in there if that's what you mean," I said with a smile.

"You're going to wait for an invitation?" she asked.

I knew they wouldn't likely come out to get me since I was quite positive Renee wouldn't mention this information to my father, but I knew I couldn't go in there either. That was something I just couldn't do. Then suddenly Kristen got out of bed and went to the bedroom door. I followed after her quickly in fear she was about to open it and say something, but she just put her ear to it.

"Yep, they're fucking," she whispered.

We both put our ears to the door and could hear a thumping sound, which was eventually followed by low tones of moaning, which sounded like Renee. Kristen and I were getting hot again just listening to them having sex and she began playing with her pussy. I did the same. Just then Kristen made to open the door slightly, but I grabbed her wrist. "No don't" I said.

"Oh come on Melis! They watched us!" she whispered.

"We can't be sure of that," I said.

Kristen just rolled her eyes and pushed me aside and opened the door slightly. I couldn't stop her and part of me didn't want to. We both peaked in as we continued to touch ourselves.

I could see my father lying on top of Renee, both completely naked and he was thrusting her hard. Her eyes were closed at the moment as she moaned in enjoyment as they fucked. Kristen turned to me and we began to kiss as she touched my tits with her free hand. I looked back in the room and I saw Renee look right at me. My heart leaped but she just smiled at me with a sexy look as my father sucked her tits. Then she made a kissing shape with her lips and blew a kiss at me as my father fucked her.

Was she trying to show off telling me he belongs to her now? What did it mean? I blew her a kiss back just as Kristen noticed what I was doing and she said, "Oh shit!" and laughed. Kristen began pushing me to get in there, but I resisted with all the strength I had. I had no idea how they would react. I was pretty sure a teasing kiss was not an invite.

Kristen and I remained at the door and watched them both get off. Renee locked eyes with me again just before they rolled back in her head as she hit her orgasm, almost sending me into another of my own. I quietly closed the door as I watched my father colapse on her. I was feeling uneasy at the moment unsure if I missed a huge opportunity. But at the same time I felt as if I diverted a potentially massive mistake.

Kristen and I remained at the door as we started to hear them talk. I guess I hadn't closed the door all the way, because we heard their conversation remarkably well. They were talking about nothing interesting for a moment before Renee stunned us with her next sentence. We heard her say, "So do you think I'm as good as Melissa?"

Kristen looked at me with huge eyes and mouthed silently, "HOLY SHIT!"

We heard my father act similarly to me, sounding shocked and asking her what she was talking about and denying anything and everything. Renee didn't barge him with questions as she did with me but she simply sweet talked him and told him that it was quite obvious to her. She said how gorgeous I was and how my body was incredibly hot and irresistable, she said that Kristen was as well. We both began to silently laugh, enjoying the compliments.

My father continued to play the dumb card until Renee pulled her last ace out from between her naked breasts. "Don't keep lying hunny, Melissa told me about it," she said peacefully.

"She did WHAT?" was his reaction and Kristen and I feared the worst. I was expecting my father to come barging through the door any minute yelling at me and I almost ran back to the bed, but I stood my ground instead as I heard Renee talk again.

"It's fine baby, it's fine," she laughed. "Things like that happen sometimes, believe me, I know," she said.

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I was glued to the door. My father still tried to deny it, insisting I made it up, but his argument grew weaker as Renee said she was ok with it.

"Look," she said. "I'd prefer you didn't know this, but when I was in high school I used to fool around with Dave," we heard her say.

"Your brother?" I heard my dad say in shock.

Again Kristen mouthed another, "HOLY SHIT" to me silently.

"Yeah, we were young and stupid," she laughed.

"What did you do with him?" he asked.

"What do you think?" she replied.

My father was silent and couldn't respond.

"I know I probably shouldn't have told you, " she said.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" he said in shock.

"Why would I have told you this," she said sarcastically. "I'm only telling you now so you'll know why I understand what Melissa told me."

"I can't believe you," my dad said quietly.

"WHAT," Renee said loudly now as if she was getting annoyed. "You can't believe I fucked my brother?"

My dad remained quiet.

"YOU FUCKED YOUR DAUGHTER!" she yelled.

My father was still silent for a while, then he finally came clean, "I know it's wrong," he said, "it should have never happened."

"Oh, sure it's wrong," she said, "but it happens," she continued, "and what I was trying to explain was that it's just human nature."

When my father finally realized she was trying to tell him she was ok with it, he said, "yeah, well, it just happened."

"I understand honey," she said calmly once again, "I'm not upset by it so don't worry," she said.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Of course I'm sure," then she paused. "...actually in a way I think it's kind of kinky," she said. Kristen and I were stunned.

We listened on more as my father told her we didn't do it anymore. She asked him if he had done it with Kristen as well, and to both of our surprise he didn't try to deny it. Renee didn't seem surprised. "They are two gorgeous girls Rich, it's only natural for you to want to have fun with them." she said to our stunned ears.

I knew my father was in as much shock as we were on the other side of the door. My father was still silent, probably in disbelief. Then Renee said something that I again wasn't expecting. "Want to get them in hear to clear this all up?" she asked him.

I heard him say quietly, "Umm..I don't know about..."

And then Kristen opened the door without giving me a second to think. They both looked at us standing there naked. "We heard everything," Kristen said.

My dad was still in shock, but Renee just smiled and said, "I knew you were probably listening!" with a chuckle.

It caused me to laugh as Kristen and I slowly climbed on the bed with them. It was extremely bizzare, but I was SO excited by it.

We sat there talking about it for a moment, as Renee asked for a few details about how it started, and we shared the story with her about last summer by the pool. Renee seemed to find the story extremely enticing and I could see her rubbing her legs together as Kristen explained it.

Just then Renee said, "Can I make a request?"

We all just looked at her without any idea what she was going to say.

"Can I see you two kiss?" she said to me and my father.

I was shocked and he just smiled and said, "Sure." He leaned over to me as I looked at her and our lips met before our tongues. We made out for a good thirty seconds as Renee watched us. When we stopped, she was rubbing her tits and said, "That was hot."

Kristen wasted no time in kissing my father next, and I turned to kiss Renee. Renee took my tongue hungrilly in her mouth as we kissed passionately. It all snowballed after that. My father began kissing Renee again, then Kristen kissed her. Renee took my tits into her mouth and began sucking on them as my father kissed me. Kristen sucked on Renee's tits before I got a turn. It probably looked like a naked game of twister with the four of us on the bed.

Finally Renee spoke as Kristen was preparing to go down on her. "Fuck her," she said to my dad.

My dad just smiled as I laid beside Renee. "Are you sure?" I asked Renee lying beside her.

"Yes, I want to see it," she said lustfully. I grinned and kissed her passionately as my father got on top of me and slowly slid his huge rock hard shaft into me.

"OHHHHHH," I proclaimed as I looked at Renee again as she watched my dad take me.

Renee bit her lower lip as Kristen began to eat her and moaned, "MMMMMMM!".

Lying side by side Renee and I began another deep passionate and beautiful kiss as my father fucked me. It was probably the most incredible feeling of my life. He got faster and faster, thrusting me harder and deeper.

"UHHHHHHH," I moaned, "OHHHHHH!!"

"FUCK!" I screamed as he became a jack hammer, plowing his manhood into my clam.

"FUCK ME!!!" I screamed.

He went harder still, slamming his rod deep within me.

"FUCK ME HARDER DADDY!!!"

The sound of me screaming for my father to fuck me harder sent Renee over the edge and she moaned, "OHHHHHHHH!" as she watched my father fuck the shit out of me.

Renee and I both got off at the same time, kissing as we did. When Kristen came up with Renee's juices all over her face, my father kissed her. He pulled out of me and sat Kristen on his lap and pushed his cock into her hole. She began to scream almost immediately. "OHHH, YES!!!"

As I laid there in paradise, Renee rolled over on top of me and kissed me again. Then she worked her way down and began kissing and sucking each of my nipples at a time. I already was ready to cum again. She worked her way further down and made it to my waiting slit, before she kissed it a few times. She began to lick me and I grabbed her tits.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as Renee ate me. She was good at it.

As she flicked my clit with her tongue, I felt myself building once more to an incredible climax.

"OHHHH FUCK!!!" I dug my nails into her back as she went on, her beautiful reddish hair buried between my legs. As I lost control I saw Kristen bouncing on my father, screaming in ecstasy as my father sucked on her large tits.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I came once more, this time in Renee's mouth as I saw my father weakening as he shot his load into Kristen.

It was incredible, and unlike anything I ever experienced before. And the scary thing about it was, the night was still young.

Stargaze
Stargaze
382 Followers