A Crime Scene to Remember

Story Info
English Police Inspector remembers her first crime scene.
6.4k words
4.45
86.5k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been a police officer for 14 years now, I'm an Inspector on a Rapid Response Unit and I have worked hard to get where I am now and it's not been easy as I am a single mother but I've done it and I am proud of myself.

What I am not proud of is what happened to me on my second week out of training college but it happened and there is not much I can do about it because it happened, I had sex with two men whilst I was on duty, not only that but in full uniform too!

Yes, you heard sex with two men and I was on duty at the time, a sackable offence in anyone's language.

It all started out really well, my role that night was simple enough, act as a scene guard in a building that had been searched for contraband and cleared as being empty as everyone in it had apparently been arrested and taken away to custody.

However someone had to stay behind and act as a guard in case anyone tried to gain entry to the property.

I had my radio and my truncheon and was left there on my own on the understanding I radioed for help if it was needed.

The contraband in involved was mainly cigarettes and the people who had been arrested where your bog stand mom and pop criminals so I was not deemed to be in any danger by being on my own but the scene had to be guarded Soco had yet to dust the place down and they couldn't get there until the following day.

I was to do the six at night until six in the morning shift, a full 12 hours but probationers like me always got the shitty jobs, it was part of learning to be a copper.

However I had not realised that I would need the loo during my scene guard duty, I hadn't even thought of it, I had a chair to sit on under the porch of the empty building, even a flask of coffee and a book to read, my skipper had turned a blind eye to that but no one had thought to talk to me about toilets.

Men can go and piss in the bushes but I wasn't willing to squat in the open and it was then I remembered there was a toilet in the building itself.

I had seen it when I had helped with the search of the building earlier, it was reasonably clean and working and though I knew I shouldn't I let myself into the building, mounted the stairs one by one, and found the toilet and went to use it.

I bursting by then and I foolishly took off my equipment belt and then decided not to put it back on until I got back downstairs.

As I stepped out of the bathroom I don't know who was surprised, me or the man who was coming down the stairs, quietly, obviously heading for the toilet himself.

I'm more seasoned now, I know how to handle surprise situations but I was a real novice back then and I panicked, I turned and I ran, and he panicked as well, lunged at me, rugby tackled me and I fell, and I fell badly, I banged my head and I was knocked out.

When I came to my senses I had been handcuffed with my own handcuffs, the shame of it, I was lying on what turned out to be an old mattress that was placed on an equally old iron bedstead and it was really dark, and I could not see at first, but eventually my eyes became accustomed to the dark and I was in an odd shaped room which I later found out was an attic.

No one had realised there was an attic in the house, it was a hidden trap door high in the ceiling and the two men had heard the door crashing open and the police rampaging in and they had pulled up the ladder and laid low, no one had looked up at the ceiling for no one knew there was an attic.

It wasn't used by the mom and pop gang in fact, it was just used for storage and the reason the two men were up there? Well the water tank needed repairing and that was what they were doing.

The two men were runners I found out, they went abroad and brought the cigarettes, neither were hardened criminals, in their eyes they were just doing a job that made them a fast buck.

However neither had a desire to do time in one of her Majesty's prisons but attacking me and then handcuffing me to the bed in the attic had up the ante and they were discussing in the darkness what to do with me.

They didn't realise I was awake at first, I lay still, their voices were low and came from the shadows at the far side of the elongated attic we were in.

"...she's going to drop us in the shit Louis," the first voice was Northern, from Manchester probably.

"We're in deep shit already Tom," the second voice was American with a British mother so he had dual nationality, I found out later he was a student over here and supplemented his income by being a runner to and from France.

"What the fuck are we going to do?"

"Leave her here and get the hell out whilst we can?" the American suggested and the man from Manchester snorted.

"She's seen me, and she's a copper, when she comes to her senses she's going to work out that I couldn't have got her up into the attic without some help!"

I lay still on the bed, my heart thumping wildly in my chest, were they going to hurt me? I was due to call in very soon but I knew that if an emergency came up at the nick no one would think about me until much later.

The American spoke, "Well I don't want to hurt her, copper or not, I don't hurt people and you aren't the violent type either Tommy, but we've got to stop her from telling her colleagues about us, because if she does we are well and truly screwed!"

I had to move then, my arms were hurting and I couldn't take the pain any more, I moved, the bed creaked and the men stopped talking.

"Shit, she's awake!" the American spoke and his friend swore.

"Too right I am awake," I said in voice that was not as brave as it sounded, "And you're right, you are in deep shit, both of you."

They came out of the shadows, my eyes were used to the dark by now but I couldn't see them really well, they were about the same height, same build, one had fairer hair than the other, they were young, I was 24, they were probably about 21 or 22, perhaps a bit older, and their clothes in the dark looked like grey jeans, and t-shirts, and they stared at me, lying on the bed, trussed up like a chicken and telling them that they were in trouble? Finally it was the American who spoke.

He had I later realised formulated his plan at that moment as he looked at me, he moved forward and looked down at me.

"I'd say you're the one in deep shit," he said and I managed to say in an even voice.

"I'm not the one who assaulted a police officer and has imprisoned her, am I?"

He gave this some thought and then said, "You startled me, we thought you were still outside, you came in really quietly."

He sounded almost apologetic and then he added, "I'm really sorry about this but we need you to forget you've seen us."

I couldn't believe what he was saying to me.

"You are joking aren't you?" I spluttered and I rattled the handcuffs that held me, "Even if you fucked off now and left me like this I'd still bloody well tell my superiors about it!"

I'd never live it down though, being found like this, it would go around the nick like wildfire.

"I don't think that is going to happen," the American said and he leaned over and unzipped my stab vest and pulled it open.

I didn't know what he was doing, well not right then but when he started to unbutton my regulation blouse I did realise what he intended to do and I started to struggle.

"Get off!" I roared jerking back and forth on the bed desperately, "Get your bloody hands off me!"

"What are you doing Louis?" the Northern man's voice was filled with horror, "Are you nuts or something?"

The American turned to his friend and said, "She will keep her mouth Tommy shut if she has a reason to keep her mouth shut!"

Tommy stared at him, his mouth dropping open but he understood what he was saying, I only half understood what he was saying, because I was now really frightened, and angry too.

Tommy made up his mind then, he joined his friend on the other side of the bed and started to help him to undo my regulation shirt, I was screaming blue murder by then but there was no one to hear me, and I wasn't able to stop either of them unsnapping my front fastening bra and getting hold of my nice sized boobs.

Now guys, most girls tits are really sensitive when you touch them, I am unfortunate that my tits are more sensitive than others, my ex-boyfriend used to be able to make me orgasm by just sucking on my nipples alone, he didn't even have to finger me, that is how sensitive they are.

And when you have two sets of hands fondling two boobs, well something has to give even though you might not want it too!

As their hands rolled over them, my crotch began to contract and I jerked from side to side, trying to shake their hands off them, trying to concentrate on not feeling pleasure from their unwanted touch.

But I couldn't shake their hands off, when I tried to kick out, the American used one hand to hold my leg down and his friend followed suite, neither spoke, not then anyway and I was cursing them like a banshee.

"You're adding sexual assault to your list of crimes!" I screamed as I jerked back and forth.

Neither man took any notice of me, and then to my absolute horror I felt my nipples begin to harden under their touch, the pulling, the tugging, the squeezing, I was beginning to sweat and my crotch was juicing up.

I couldn't believe it, this wasn't possible!

"We're going to fuck her brains out," the American said to his friend, "When we've finished with her she's going to have had so many orgasms she'll be dizzy and there's no way she is going to tell anyone about us because we're going to make her enjoy what we are doing to her!"

I screamed at him that it would never happen, that I would fight them to the end, brave words and foolish words really. It was the American who leaned over and latched onto one of my now well exposed tits and began to suck on it.

I jerked against in his mouth, I couldn't help it, I let out a groan which I tried to turn into scream on rage and then his friend followed him, latching onto my other tit.

Now I have never had two mouths sucking both my tits at the same time, can you even begin to imagine what it was like for me?

I was furious, I was frightened, I was aroused, I was confused, and I was also very much a captive audience!

"Oh God, oh God, Oh God," I heard myself say over and over again and then the American's hand moved to my crotch, I tried to draw my legs up, my arms were throbbing because they were held over my head by my cuffs, and Tommy used his free arm to force my legs down to help his friend, they were a lot stronger than me, I'm not very tall, about five six, they were both over six foot tall, I'm also quite a petite build, though I do have a large pair of knockers which I try and keep stuffed in a tight fitting bra.

I heard the zip go on my pants and I knew I was lost, I tried to clamp my legs together but the American straddled the bed still sucking on my now rock hard tit and used his own leg to force my legs apart.

He was aided by his friend, because they were so much taller than me, they both were able to stretch themselves whereas I was pretty much at their mercy.

I was so humiliated by then, mainly because I was quite aroused down below and the American would soon realize that when he got his hand into my knickers.

Well he did realize, they both did, they both got their fingers inside of me and began to rub me, slowly, in and out, in and out.

I gurgled out my rage, tried to expel their fingers but to no avail and as the seconds ticked by my body became more and more aroused.

My tits were on fire, they were being

sucked and plucked, and then the first wave ran over me, rippling through my body, and I cried out and found myself jerking against the hands inside of me.

Tommy removed his hand and yanked my trousers down to my knees, I tried to kick upward with myself which was the worst thing I could do because it gave him leverage to pull my trousers completely off my legs and my knickers were ripped off me seconds later and my shaven and glistening crotch was now on display.

"You bastards!"I gasped trying to close my legs but they were dragged apart and held apart despite my desperate struggles on the bed, "You bastards."

"Jesus," the man Tommy spoke, coming up for air for a moment, his breathing was heavy and ragged, "I didn't fucking expect to enjoy this!"

I don't think the American expected to enjoy it either, I certainly didn't but I was still fighting it at that moment in time, and then he spoke, lifting his head up from heavy spittle covered tit, his voice equally ragged and filled with lust.

"I bet the copper tastes real nice too."

Oh shit, next to my tits being really sensitive the other thing that drives me really over the edge is someone going down on me.

I rarely let anyone do that because I really lose control, having my tits sucked to orgasm is bad enough but so far I was holding off, but only just.

"Don't you dare!" I screamed as I tried to thrash about on the bed, trying to dislodge them from where they were holding court over my body but were no more going to listen to me than I was going to become a born again virgin.

The American moved his mouth from my tit and I knew I was doomed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

He dragged my legs apart with his strong fingers and his mouth came in contact with my unwillingly throbbing crotch and he began to lap at me, deep long strokes of his hot thick tongue and I found myself thrashing against his face, whilst trying to keep control of what little control I had left in myself.

I was shrieking even more by then, Tommy was fondling my other tit that the American had vacated, whilst still sucking on his one, I was cumming the bastards knew it too, but I was coming in waves, multiple waves of pleasure and they just wouldn't stop.

I was crying but at the same time I having orgasms, my body was on fire and I was begging them to stop, I even told them that I wouldn't tell anyone about them, I was that desperate at that moment in time but the American didn't believe me, he had to make sure I kept silent about his and his friend and the only way to do that was to go all the way with me and make me want him to go all the way despite myself.

He was it turned out to be a very clever young man, he had a knack of working out what made people tick, and he had worked out pretty quickly that my body was my own worst enemy.

"I'm going to shut her up from screaming," Tommy grunted suddenly, "You fuck the copper's cunt Louis, she'll get into it quickly enough I think!"

How well they had both got to know me despite my thrashing about on the bed and my shrieks of protest. Tommy grabbed hold of my face which was slick with sweat and tears, he gripped my jaw tightly and leaned over to me, his breath smelt of mint and orange and he said softly into my mouth.

"You're going to like this."

He moved quickly, I didn't expect him to straddle my chest but he did, he adjusted his weight so I could breath but my upper body was now paralysed.

I wanted to scream at him that I hated what they were doing to me I couldn't because Tommy was still holding my jaw, I felt my legs being pulled apart, I couldn't see Louis because Tommy was in front of me, looking down at me, he moved his crotch up and down on my tits, he was hard between his legs, my eyes were drawn to the bulge in his pants which I could see even in the shadowed room, my tits seemed to gravitate toward his moving crotch, I let out a choke and then I felt the cock head pushing into me between my legs.

I was so wet down there by then that Louis slid inside of me with the little resistance, he was big mind, I felt my cunt walls stretch as he worked his way into me, brushing over my clit, making me jerk against his steadily moving shaft, he let out a groan and I heard him say raggedly.

"She's so wet down here Tommy but she's quite tight!"

I felt his hands on my hips, and he began to rock back and forth between my legs, slowly at first, taking his time, my clit throbbed, the multiple waves had died away for the moment but the throbbing was starting up again, only it was going further up inside of me, starting from my curling toes right up to my throat.

My legs seemed to spread wider and wider as he sank deeper and deeper inside of me, and then I felt his balls slapping on my buttocks and my eyes widened in shock, he drew in and he drew out and Tommy rubbed himself harder against me, not so hard that it hurt, he was watching me, and I found I couldn't take my eyes from him, my arms ached, I had managed to get hold of the bar that my cuffs were linked over and hold it so that the metal didn't cut into me but in doing so I created a friction because I had to raise my bottom ever so slightly to keep hold of the bar and this enable Louis to get inside of me really deeply.

The first huge wave came over me so suddenly it took me totally by surprise, it made me jerk upwards, and my eyes bulged in my sockets, my body was no longer my own, Louis had got a real steady rhythm and he was taking his own sweet time and I couldn't keep my eyes off Tommy's crotch and that huge bulge.

Despite my rage, my anger I found myself secretly wanting to have his cock in my mouth to suck on whilst Louis was humping me between my legs. I was beyond the point of no return, Louis was inside of me and I was being fucked whether I liked it or not, I had to resign myself to this assault and rape, and at that very moment I decided that I might as well just go along with it and enjoy myself, well what bloody other choice did I actually have?

I liked to give my ex-boyfriend blow-jobs, I've always liked the taste of cock in my mouth, I gave my first blow-job when I was 18 to a police officer funnily enough, whilst he was on duty too, at club no less, he had been escorting me off the premises of a club after I got into a row with a member of staff who short changed me, he happened to be there getting some information from the manager about a fight the previous week and he yanked me out of bar before I thumped the member of staff and threatened to nick me.

I was slightly drunk that night, but not so drunk that I couldn't offer him my services if he didn't arrest me, he took me up on the offer, and I did him in an alley way behind the club, he realized I was a novice so he told me what to do, he was a good instructor, and I let him blow a one hell of a load down my throat and I swallowed the lot and I loved every minute of it, as did he, he didn't nick me and I dated him for a couple of months before he moved to London to be with his wife who was in the Met.

That was where I got the liking for blow jobs and I let my tense body relax then, I closed my eyes and I felt Tommy's hand relax slightly on my jaw.

"Scream again," he warned me softly, his voice even as he spoke, rubbing me steadily over my tits with his undulating crotch, rocking back and forth in tandem to Louis' steady fucking "And I will gag you"

I opened my eyes, moaned softly and he started to move off my chest and I heard myself say.

"Stay."

He hesitated, I pushed my tits upwards and felt his throbbing crotch and I said in a far away voice, "Please put your cock in my mouth I really want to suck it."

Yes, I said that, exact words, and then I added, "I want you to face fuck me, get your cock in my mouth please."

Well he couldn't refuse my request could he? He had a large cock that sprang out of his pants as if on elastic, and it was hot, pulsating and really wet and oh my God it tasted so damn good, my lips wrapped around it and I lapped at it, a blissful expression on my face.

"Hmmmmmmmmm!" I rolled my mouth over his large member, massaging it cock with my eager tongue and he let out a long groan of pleasure and had to grab hold of the wall in front of him for leverage.

12