A Crime Scene to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think the copper is getting into this," he said his voice heavy with lust, "And she sure does like her cock!"

I couldn't get him all the way down my throat because I didn't have use of my hands and it was really frustrating, I was throbbing between my legs, Louis was slowly building up speed inside of me, the man had stamina and my once reluctant cunt loved what he was doing to do it, I was having delightful mini orgasms and I knew they were building up to a big one that would probably blow my head off.

I think that Tommy realized that i need to have my hands free and I heard a sudden click and then my hands were no long hand cuffed to the bed stead, one cuff was still on one hand, the other dangled free but my hands were no longer attached to the metal bed stead but by then I was totally beyond fighting them both off me mainly because I really wanted what they were giving to me right now and be damned to the consequences.

I grabbed both Tommy's buttocks, and got him all the way down my throat with a contented grunt. Tommy's cock was delicious, I couldn't get enough of it and I sucked on it, I massaged the underside of it and I wrapped my tongue around his large firm balls and kissed them with hot little kisses.

He let out a strangled groaned, and moved up me, his crotch rising up off my tits, my face was buried in his crotch and he began to slowly face fuck me as I had demanded he do earlier on.

"She's like a greedy baby with a milk bottle," he said with dirty laugh to his friend, "Well this copper is going to get her milk soon enough, a whole fucking bottle of it in fact!"

Louis' crude words turned me and he flicked my bulging cheek with his fingers, "Make some noise copper, let me hear you suck your bottle teat!"

To my shame I obeyed him, pursing my lips around his wonderful pulsating cock and making loud contented sucking noises whilst my large blue eyes were watching him and he was looking down at me, sweat glistening on his brow.

"Good girl," he said to me in a lustful voice and my groin trembled, "Good girl!

My tits were exposed again as Tommy was now practically skewered onto my more than willing face and this gave Louis something else to grab hold of as he was fucking me, he began to fondle them with both hands, letting go of my hips as I bounced on the bed with him and then he latched onto one tit and began to suck.

Well I just came, not only came but came again and again, and this time my orgasms just wouldn't stop, and I sucked Tommy's cock real hard, gurgling and jerking against his crotch and I heard him gasp out.

"This copper is milking the cum right out of my cock and balls Louis, she really loves her bottle, come on bitch, suck harder, you're going to get your milky drink soon enough!"

Louis came up for air briefly and said in a voice filled with equal lust, "She's milking the cum out of my cock too, this is one dirty bitch of a copper is all I can say!"

I was milking his cock with a vengeance; my cunt was contracting so violently over the rod inside of me it was amazing he hadn't come by then. Vaguely I thought about asking him to withdraw before he came but I couldn't mainly because I had a cock stuffed in my mouth and was sucking it for all it was worth and also because I love bareback sex, all my ex-boyfriends had come inside of me, I took the pill in order for them to be able to come inside of me.

Louis came first, he sucked my heaving tits for a bit long and then he arched his back and began to move faster and faster inside of me, I wrapped myself legs around his back and he pounded into me, in out, in out and then he let out a roar.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY FUCCCCCCCCKINNNNNNGGGG SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!" he screamed cummming with a vengeance, "HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!"

He blew a huge load of spunk inside of me so violently my eyes shot open and I almost passed out with Tommy's cock now ramming in and out of my mouth and then I came with vengeance and this set off Tommy's orgasm and he blew his load too, and I had a real hard job swallowing it all but he grabbed a handful of my golden blonde hair and held me on his cock as he blew down my throat saying in a loud commanding voice.

"FUCKING WELL SWALLOW IT ALL COPPER! THAT'S IT, SUCK IT OUT, SWALLOW IT YOU COCK SUCKING BITCH OF A COPPER! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT, COME ON, GET IT ALL DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING SLUT OF A COPPER!"

To my utter shame I did as he ordered, I did it because I was so bloody aroused and excited and he was right, I did want all of his spunk in my mouth and down my throat, my eager mouth pumped rapidly back and forth on his thrusting exploding cock, I sucked, I lapped, I licked, I kissed, I gobbled, I simply couldn't get enough of it and I had no intention of letting any of his delicious cum go to waste.

Tommy helped me, holding his cock and squeezing out every last bit of spunk out of his cock and balls, and then he let me use my mouth and tongue to lap up the residue that had spurted over his member and his balls.

"Oh God, you taste so good!" I heard myself groan as I finished the last of my lapping around his balls and he smiled down at me and said.

"Did you enjoy your bottle of milk copper?"

"Yes," I said, my voice sweaty and still filled with desire "Yes I did."

"Well," Tommy said softly "I think you should thank me, don't you?"

I was still aroused and between my legs right then Louis was emptying the last of his cock and balls inside of my cunt and I heard myself say quite truthfully.

"Thank you very much, that's the best bottle of milk I've ever had."

I knew then that there was no way I could ever tell my superiors that two men had been missed in the search of house and had remained hidden in the attic and then had proceeded to fuck the brains out of a very willing scene guard.

Well that is pretty much how it ended, they let me rest for a while, I called in on my radio to say all was well as the crime scene I was "guarding", no one at the nick had realized I was late calling in, it was a Friday after all and there were a lot of calls to be dealt with in the town centre and I was in the middle of nowhere in a house in five acres of land.

After I had rested for a while, they started on me again, only this time I was more than willing, Tommy wanted to test drive the Copper's arse, his words and Louis wanted to give me another bottle of milk like his friend had done.

Tommy filled my arse with more spunk than it could take, the man was veritable cum machine, he made me crow in pleasure and pain as his balls slapped against my undulating buttocks, and Louis blew even more spunk down my throat than Tommy had done the first time around if that was possible. I was gulping it down for a good five minutes, my cheeks bulged with his cum and he said harshly to me as he squeezed his balls to make sure I got all he had.

"SWALLOW IT ALL, COME ON COPPER, YOU'RE NOT MOVING YOUR FUCKING FACE AND MOUTH FROM THERE UNTIL YOU'VE EMPTIED THE BOTTLE AND TOLD ME HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT!"

Like it? I loved it, his cock was even more delicious than Tommy's, I groaned in pleasure as I slurped away, I was dripping spunk from my cunt and arse, I had become a "spunk baby", it was Tommy who called me that and it was very apt and accurate.

Finally I had finished my cum bottle and lapped up the last of the spunk, I was dazed and trembling with pleasure as I gave him my heartfelt thanks for such a good face fuck treat and then Louis looked down at me and then turned to Tommy and said.

"Let's suck the Copper's tits, it's our turn for a feed, and I bet we can make the slut come again without fucking her!"

"She's more than a slut of a copper," Tommy said with a grunt, "She's a real whore of a copper, a baby faced whore of a copper, who really likes her milky drinks!"

Well Louis was right, I did come again, and I was bouncing about on the bed screaming out my pleasure, begging them to suck my tits harder, suck them until they were two empty sacs, well they sucked me so long and hard I actually began to lactate. And I don't mean a dribble or two leaking from my tits, I was pumping out juice as they sucked on me, I could feel it being sucked out of me and they did empty my tits, well I did tell them too and they took my words literally.

After another short rest I gave both Tommy and Louis an extra special blow job, or a double baby bottle job as they called it. They made me get off the bed and kneel on the floor and I had to use my hands to start to arouse them again, you'd think after so much fucking and sucking it would be hard for them to get their cocks up again, well it wasn't, I tugged, I pulled, I lapped, I liked, I kissed each cock until they were both wonderfully swollen and leaking cum.

I didn't know which one to suck on first, both were in my face and I wanted both of them, my hands rolled over their shafts, I was spoilt for choice here and it was Louis who solved my dilemma, "I think the Copper's mouth is big enough to take us both at the same time, don't you Tommy?"

Well Tommy agreed with his friend and so did I and that was my double bottle job and it was the highlight of the evening. My mouth rippled over two huge cocks, it was stretched to its limit, it ached with the pressure of such monster size dicks being pushed into it but I got them both in there, it was like my whole mouth had been injected with Fantastic Four elasticity, I was trembling all over with the sheer moment of it but you will be pleased to know that I got one hell of a milky drink out of both those cocks, of course there was an absolute waterfall amount of spunk I had to swallow, and some of it flooded out of my nose and also out of the sides of my mouth which were bulging from the flood of it, it spurted all over my face and ran down my tits and it took half an hour to finish my VERY large dual milky drink but finish it I did though I was dripping with spunk afterwards.

Tommy gave my cheek a hard tap to remind me of my manners and I grinned up at him and slurred out, "Thaaaankkks, for the lovely spunk botttttttttles, it was delicious....."

Of course by this time my brains were well and truly scrambled to oblivion, I was grinning like an idiot as my body gobbled up the pulsating pleasure it was enduring as sucking those two huge spunk filled cocks had made me cum too, and I was leaking a mixture of cum and my own juices out of my cunt and eventually my ravaged body could take no more pleasure and I passed out and the last thing I remember was lying on my back with both men sucking on my sticky cum covered tits, making them lactate yet again and Tommy's words fading out of hearing as I slipped into unconsciousness.

"...ONE LAST FUCK FOR LUCK ON THE SLUT CUM FACED COPPER WHORE, BEFORE WE GO..." and I knew no more.

Luckily I came to my senses before I was relieved of duty, Tommy and Louis were long gone but they had thoughtfully taken me out of the attic and dumped me downstairs in one of the empty rooms. They had left my trousers, my knickers were ruined, my equipment belt and all my kit by my side, including the key to my cuffs along with a note stuffed in my pocket note book saying,

"THANKS FOR THE FINAL FUCK AND SUCK COPPER, WE'LL REMEMBER IT EVEN IF YOU DON'T"

I managed to clean myself reasonably up in the bathroom that had caused all my problems in the first place, I hurt all over, my tits really hurt, the nipples were raw from being sucked on and they were still leaking milk but I was more worried that I still stank of sex and I made a point of keeping away from my colleagues and offering to drive the police van back to base because I would be in cabin by myself.

Well I went straight home after taking the van to the police garage and I had a long hot bath, vowing to put it all behind me and never telling anyone about what had happened to me on my first time as a scene guard but unfortunately I was reminded of what I had done nine months later, hence the reason I am a single mother.

My tits continued to leak and eventually I had to face the reality of my situation, I was pregnant. Not a surprise really, Louis had cum inside me several times, and though I was on the pill I had been ill the week before so it obviously didn't work as it was supposed too!

I didn't have an abortion, that's what you get for being a bloody Catholic, I think my son is Louis' kid, but I can't be sure because I have a fleeting memory of Tommy having sex with me during the last fuck whilst Louis added his spunk load to my already overfilled arse but I can't be sure.

What I am sure is that no one is ever going to know my terrible secret, and that secret is this, I loved every dirty, disgusting filthy minute of those several hours fucking and sucking Tommy and Louis at that crime scene, my first crime scene in fact and one I have never repeated but have certainly never forgotten...

12