All Comments on 'A Crossdresser Gets Fitted'

by Vennessa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
lovely

you are lovely. i just finished both of your stories and i loved the sensitivity of a woman and the immediacy of a "we're hot, lets fuck attitude" of a man. im am a thigh freak and how i would love to kneel in front of you, caress and lick your thighs, move up them between your legs, lean behind you and bury my mouth in your ass and tongue fuck your fragrant cunt until you were ready to explode. thenm envelop your man cliy and suck until you drenched my mouth with your warm cream that i would gredily swallow. i am now aware of you and will be checking anxiously for your name in the cast of movies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DON'T TEASE US!

I love both of your stories but, THEY ARE WAY, WAY TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wishing

i just wish that i was that cross dresser getting all you had to give

EroseeekerEroseeekeralmost 20 years ago
Ohhh, Vanessa!!!

Your story made me so hot, thinking about taking Michael's place and meeting up with you. I like your predatory manner....very becoming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love the type

you look like one of the pretentious, artsy superior typeswho really belong in high society. i have known a few of you and really think you are the best fucks to be had. one even offered..."fill me with your hot issue, caress my man cunt with the hard superiority of your member." what more could you want if fucking communication?

BossGypsyBossGypsyalmost 19 years ago
True Story!

It could have been longer,But it got My panties wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Delicious

You wicked girl, I loved it! I would have loved to be Michelle. I nearly came when Vanessa entered her but I dared not so I to could cum with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
my dream cum true

oh my god if this isnt my dream cum true i dont know what is. im a 33 yo crossdresser from south carolina and have always fantasized about being caught buying my femme clothes by a hot shemale. my name is chuck but my femme name is chrissy and i am in search of a hot she male to train me to become even more of a femme sissy boy than i am now. im 5'7" 120 lbs and my dress size is a perfect 5. my yahoo id is CHRISSYCD12 email @yahoo.com. please anyone who fits the bill drop chrissy a line. ttfn keep up the hot stories vanessa.

CHRISSY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Randy Mandy UK

I am a married CD. Although I have enjoyed reverse roles with my wife fucking me with a strap-on, I simply long for the real thing. I have often thought how nice it would be to play Tranny 'Lesbian Games' with another tranny, preferably with a well-hung male fucking us both. I have yet to feel a realy prick up my arse, but when it happens I will wlrite about it.

Randy Mandy

Bruisedx87Bruisedx87almost 18 years ago
Wonderful

I thought this story was wonderful. A little brief, it would have been better if the setting and flirting had been further developed at the beginning but I love the dominant nature of your characters and the extra details that have been added to increase the eroticism of the situation, for example, the nylons beneath the trousers. I would love to read a continuation of this story or just more by you in general, you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
If Only

If only it was me there with you. While I have gone to stores to buy my own sexy things, I have never had the pleasure of being ass-is-ted by a Sexy T girl like you.

Exreted45 @ Yah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I felt as though i was the young man in the story

the feel of nylon against my skin is ecstatic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It Really Happened to Me in Calif

Oh my god Vennessa. Did you read my mind. The only difference was I had to go to her apt. for my hot night and god was it hot. Just reading it brought back so many thoughts. As with one of your other readers I am now from South Carolina and not so many of us gurls here as in Calif. PLease keep up the good work and if you like sally_spandex at the yah. Hugs Sally

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fitting room

David Jones store,City,i wore my pantyhose,white thong underneath my pants and went to the shop assistant with a pair of shorts. Can i try these on,yes,over there.I went into the room and left the door a little open,pulled my pants off, bent over my pantyhosed arse exposed,and a guy walked past, sort of stopped and went into the room next to mine.I waited and i heard footsteps,hesitating, so i bent over fully exposing my pantyhosed arse and thong.I heard him enter,the door close, and i got down on the carpet on my hands and knees.I felt his hand grope my hosed arse,i encouraged him by pushing up, i heard the zip, then his cock rubbing up against my hosed arse.His hands pulled the pantyhose down below my buttocks and i felt the thong being pulled to one side, his cockhead pushed against my hole.He moved forward, missed, moved forward again and the head entered me, he hesitated, i pushed back and he eased forward all the way into me.He felt big, not long but big, i moved my arse around and he started to fuck, slowly at first but then he really went at it, planting his cock in and out of my hole.My cock was rock hard, still in the front of my pantyhose, he pulled all the way out then plunged back in, my cock came, ropes of cumm filling my pantyhose as my hole clenched and i felt his hot juices fill my tight channel.He continued fucking for a short time , then pulled out, cumm dribbling on my arse.He left, i took off the pantyhose, left them on the chair, pulled up my pants and went out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Heck yea.

Love to get to try things on at the store and not be thrown out or embarrassed.

dynaman501dynaman501over 10 years ago
another hot story

Seems Friday is the hot night in Florida!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pantyhose makes the girl!

As with natural girls, pantyhose always cover a lot of flaws, and makes everything so smooth and sexy! HOT Story, please continue!

rhiann50rhiann50about 4 years ago
Totally sexy

Only problem was... not long enough of a story ... totally tantalizing .... thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous